Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  69 comments

By:   Grace Dean, Business Insider

Mike Lindell says his company MyPillow is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Mike Lindell says his company MyPillow is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion

Grace Dean

Mon, April 19, 2021, 10:53 AM

12e62dccf2c994891070524fd695f754

Mike Lindell with then-President Donald Trump at the White House in March 2020.   MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images
  • Mike Lindell said his company MyPillow is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion.

• Dominion had filed an earlier $1.3 billion lawsuit against Lindell over his voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

• See more stories on Insider's business page .

MyPillow is suing Dominion Voting Systems for $1.6 billion, its CEO Mike Lindell said Monday.

The suit appears to be a counterattack after Dominion filed a   $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit   against both the company and Lindell in February.

MyPillow has now sued Dominion for $1.6 billion, Lindell announced in a livestream on his social-media site Frank on Monday.

"This is all about the first amendment rights and free speech," Lindell said.

13462216cf20ea1cb47352211f293276

Mike Lindell during a livestreamed launch of his social-media site, Frank, on April 19, 2021.   Frank

The Wall Street Journal  reported Monday that the suit makes a distinction between MyPillow and Lindell, arguing that the CEO was speaking on his own behalf when alleging election fraud.

Insider was not immediately able to locate documents to verify details of the suit.

Lindell, a   major GOP donor , is a   staunch ally of former president Donald Trump   and has repeatedly supported his claims challenging the integrity of the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell spread the conspiracy theory claiming that Dominion Voting Systems developed technology to   switch votes from Trump to President Joe Biden . The theory has been thoroughly debunked.

Per the Journal, MyPillow in the lawsuit said "in making these statements, Lindell spoke for himself, not MyPillow," the suit says. "MyPillow has not engaged in discussion about the 2020 election."

Alan Dershowitz, Lindell's lawyer for the case, discussed the lawsuit alongside Lindell during the livestream on Monday.

"I've been defending the first amendment for 60 years, and I'm not going to stop now," Dershowitz said.

Dominion Legal Counsel Stephen Shackelford, a partner at Susman Godfrey LLP, told Insider: "This is a meritless retaliatory lawsuit, filed by MyPillow to try to distract from the harm it caused to Dominion."

Dominion sued Lindell, Powell, Giuliani, and Fox News

On February 22,   Dominion filed a defamation suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell   after filing similar ones against pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Trump's former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Fox News.

Dominion's lawsuit accused Lindell of repeatedly making false allegations while knowing there was no credible evidence to support his claims.

As well as rallies, interviews, and a   two-hour movie , Lindell used his social-media profiles to spread his baseless claims of voter fraud, and that Dominion built its machines "to cheat."

Lindell previously told Insider that Dominion had "zero, zero, zero" chance of winning . The lawsuits were part of cancel culture's attempts at silencing voices, he said.

"I looked at it as a great day for America when they sued me," Lindell added. "I can put the evidence for the whole world to see, and it'll be public record, and the media will quit trying to suppress it."

More than 20 retailers have severed ties with MyPillow

In its lawsuit, Dominion claimed Lindell used the claims as   a way to ramp up his pillow sales , advertising on far-right media outlets that parroted his claims and sponsoring a bus tour that sought to overturn the election results.

But Lindell's lawsuit said that Dominion has caused "grave harm" to MyPillow "as a result of Dominion's suppression of speech and attacks on the Company, per   The Wall Street Journal .

Retailers have   scrambled to cut ties with the brand   following the insurrection and Lindell's insistence that the election result was fraudulent.

More than 20 retailers, including Bed Bath and Beyond, Sam's Club, Kohl's, and   most recently Costco , have stopped selling MyPillow's products.

Some of the companies cited poor sales, but Lindell blamed it on "cancel culture" and said that people saying they would boycott the brand were   "bots and trolls."

Lindell told Insider that lost retailer revenue   would cost the company around $65 million this year.

But Lindell said during his livestream Monday that this wasn't the main reason for his lawsuit.

"It's not about the money, it's about our first amendment rights," he said.

Twitter also banned Mike Lindell   for sharing voter-fraud conspiracy theories on the site. It then   suspended MyPillow's account , too, after Lindell used it to evade his personal ban and accused Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey of being "tied into the election fraud."

Lindell said in mid-March that he   hadn't been back to his home in Minnesota for two months , instead moving between "undisclosed locations," and no longer attends in-person events because he fears for his safety.

Read the original article on   Business Insider

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

Stupid moron just can't keep his big fat trap shut!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1  Gordy327  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago
Stupid moron just can't keep his big fat trap shut!

The same can be said of Trump and his supporters.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

there needs to be a pool organized for a cash prize when this guy starts hitting the crack pipe again.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
1.2.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago

Me thinks the damage has already been done. 

Just send the winnings to my account.

lol 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.2.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago

I’m not convinced he ever stopped.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.2.2    3 years ago

highly probable. being that thumped out, there's sure to be some ongoing issue.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

"More Than 20 Retailers Have Severed Ties With MyPillow

In its lawsuit, Dominion claimed Lindell used the claims as      a way to ramp up his pillow sales   , advertising on far-right media outlets that parroted his claims and sponsoring a bus tour that sought to overturn the election results.

But Lindell's lawsuit said that Dominion has caused "grave harm" to MyPillow "as a result of Dominion's suppression of speech and attacks on the Company, per      The Wall Street Journal   .

Retailers have      scrambled to cut ties with the brand       following the insurrection and Lindell's insistence that the election result was fraudulent.

More than 20 retailers, including Bed Bath and Beyond, Sam's Club, Kohl's, and      most recently Costco   , have stopped selling MyPillow's products.

Some of the companies cited poor sales, but Lindell blamed it on "cancel culture" and said that people saying they would boycott the brand were      "bots and trolls."

Lindell told Insider that lost retailer revenue       would cost the company around $65 million this year."

Shut your mouth!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

Obviously Lindell is oblivious to fact that all decisions come with repercussions ….  Either that, or he just doesn't want to be held accountable/responsible for his actions.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    3 years ago

Typical of today's gqp.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

I almost bought one of his pillows awhile back. Glad I held off now I'm aware of his insanity.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

"But Lindell said during his livestream Monday that this wasn't the main reason for his lawsuit.

"It's not about the money, it's about our first amendment rights," he said.

Twitter also banned Mike Lindell       for sharing voter-fraud conspiracy theories on the site. It then      suspended MyPillow's account   , too, after Lindell used it to evade his personal ban and accused Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey of being "tied into the election fraud."

Lindell said in mid-March that he      hadn't been back to his home in Minnesota for two months   , instead moving between "undisclosed locations," and no longer attends in-person events because he fears for his safety."

Such an idiot and a liar.  His life is not in danger.  

No one is required to give you a platform to spread your lies.

This must be why he opened his own site.  Watch him get slapped more lawsuits.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @3    3 years ago

Hot dog aka a FRANK aka a WEENIE = Lindell

Sophomore Guide
4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

Another trail of tears left in trump's wake. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5  FLYNAVY1    3 years ago

So let me get this right..... Lindell is all about his first amendment rights, but doesn't want those same rights for Dominion?

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5    3 years ago

they keep forgetting they made corporations people.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5    3 years ago

Sounds like that is pretty much the case.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5    3 years ago

HIS first amendment rights are the only ones that matter, just like all those on the 'right', you silly goose!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Not only should his case be thrown out, but he should have to pay all court costs for both sides.  Bleed him dry financially.  No more money and Trump will claim he does not know him.

"It seems the best way to hurt rich people is by turning 'em into poor people." (Eddie Murphy/Trading Places)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    3 years ago

"It seems the best way to hurt rich people is by turning 'em into poor people." (Eddie Murphy/Trading Places)

He's doing it all by himself too!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @6.1    3 years ago
 "It seems the best way to hurt rich people is by turning 'em into poor people." (Eddie Murphy/Trading Places)LOL.. Great movie quote.   

I've always said the not only does Art Imitate Life, but in many cases Life Imitates Art.

Rb693882e80b8e85c6e3d51bb4c4d67cb?rik=uqg%2fVcyiwl4H%2bg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.brainyquote.com%2fphotos_tr%2fen%2fo%2foscarwilde%2f163190%2foscarwilde1-2x.jpg&ehk=lIbcy4xlnCcTIdgoOg5i8uEYyr8IKwCxL0TSOdovMNM%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.2  Gsquared  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    3 years ago

When the court dismisses Lindell's case, the court can order him to pay Dominion's costs of suit.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

He does realize he's being sued for slander/libel, right?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    3 years ago

I don’t think he realizes that at all. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1    3 years ago

He must be stupid

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8  TᵢG    3 years ago

Sure, might as well.   Lindell, you are a moron.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  TᵢG @8    3 years ago

I mean why the hell not right? Never mind the fact that Dominion is not in fact a government entity and thus this has nothing to do with the first amendment. But I guess it gets his stupid face in the news again.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9  Dismayed Patriot    3 years ago
"This is all about the first amendment rights and free speech," Lindell said.

What a load of horse shit. This has nothing to do with free speech. If I believe that Mike Lindell rapes children and if I had some high profile platform and went on the air and made such a claim without evidence I would have my pants sued off whether I believed it or not because that would not be "free speech", it would be slander. Mike Lindell claiming without evidence that Dominion was in some way responsible for stealing the election is slander, not free speech. This case is going to get thrown out faster than a shit filled Mypillow.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

Dominion Sued Lindell, Powell, Giuliani, And Fox News

On February 22,      Dominion filed a defamation suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell       after filing similar ones against pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Trump's former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Fox News.

Dominion's lawsuit accused Lindell of repeatedly making false allegations while knowing there was no credible evidence to support his claims.

As well as rallies, interviews, and a    two-hour movie  , Lindell used his social-media profiles to spread his baseless claims of voter fraud, and that Dominion built its machines "to cheat."

Lindell previously told Insider that Dominion had "zero, zero, zero" chance of winning  . The lawsuits were part of cancel culture's attempts at silencing voices, he said.

"I looked at it as a great day for America when they sued me," Lindell added. "I can put the evidence for the whole world to see, and it'll be public record, and the media will quit trying to suppress it."

What an idiot!   I thought you already put the evidence out there for the whole world to see?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago

He doesn't have any evidence.  If he did, he would have provided it by now.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Ender  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @10.1    3 years ago

I haven't heard about the opening of his new platform.

I thought he was suppose to show the evidence there.

I guess now he is waiting for his lawsuit....

evilone
Professor Guide
10.1.2  evilone  replied to  Ender @10.1.1    3 years ago
I haven't heard about the opening of his new platform.

It read something on Friday that said it was supposed to be a VIP opening at midnight Thursday, but then as of noon there was still nothing - no word - no nothing people were confused and upset. I still don't know if it's open or not.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Ender  replied to  evilone @10.1.2    3 years ago

It is like all mention of it has disappeared.

evilone
Professor Guide
10.1.4  evilone  replied to  Ender @10.1.3    3 years ago

I found a Newsweek article 6 hours old -

He wrote on his Telegram page: "FrankSpeech.com is having a massive attack against it currently. We are working to get it up ASAP! Thank you for your patience." One user wrote on Monday: "Was supposed to be Thursday for VIP, then Sunday, then 7 a.m. today, now it's sometime today. This is borderline ridiculous." Another said: "Weird. I thought it was supposed to be super secure. Everything is always disappointing."

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  evilone @10.1.4    3 years ago

He got the cheapest programmer

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
11  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Lol fuck he is dumb. How in the hell he was ever successful at selling a pillow is beyond me, this suit will go nowhere.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Thrawn 31 @11    3 years ago

I don't know why, but when he pats his pillow in the commercials, it plain creeps me out for some reason.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
12  Gsquared    3 years ago

I've posted this one before, but it's pretty funny.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Gsquared @12    3 years ago

I'm surprised the idiot doesn't have a life sized cut out of that on his My Crap site.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I thought that First Amendment free speech ended when others were harmed by UNTRUE speech such as shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13.1  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13    3 years ago

No.  Lie speech and slanderous speech are protected according to the Florida Supreme Court.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bbl-1 @13.1    3 years ago

You're kidding - that would be contrary to the "Fire" exception to free speech approved by the SCOTUS.  Shouting "Fire" in that case is a lie that has the potential of causing injury and death (all of which is hypothetical, of course), and surely lies that actually damage a good reputation cannot be deemed free speech.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.1.1    3 years ago

Google it.  FOX was sued for lies.  The court sided with FOX.  1998 I think, around the time Citizens United also became law-----And that by The US Supreme Court.

Sophomore Guide
13.1.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.1.1    3 years ago
lies that actually damage a good reputation cannot be deemed free speech.

But I think those lies have to be proven in court and also be proven to cause damage usually financial damage. 

IF lying were illegal we'd have no politicians or used care sales people in America. lol

sadly most Americans lie. .. many lie a lot. Many earn their living by lying. Lying is an American tradition. 

Sadly, If you want "just the facts mam" ... look else where. 

I personally even have a nephew who I will not have any contact with because he is a compulsive lier. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
13.1.4  Tacos!  replied to  bbl-1 @13.1    3 years ago
Lie speech and slanderous speech are protected according to the Florida Supreme Court.

I really don’t think that’s true. What makes you think slander is protected speech anywhere in America?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @13.1.3    3 years ago

Okay bbl-1 and 321steve.  I'll take your words for it, so America has something ELSE to be proud of.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
13.1.6  Tacos!  replied to  bbl-1 @13.1.2    3 years ago
FOX was sued for lies.  The court sided with FOX.

I don’t what case you’re talking about, but that just means they won in court. It doesn’t mean slander is protected speech.

1998 I think, around the time Citizens United also became law-----And that by The US Supreme Court.

Citizens United was decided in 2010 and dealt with events from the preceding 5 or 6 years, at most.

Sophomore Guide
13.1.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.1.5    3 years ago
so America has something ELSE to be proud of.

Buzz I wouldn't say its anything to be proud of. But seeing reality for what it is IMO is always better that pretending it is what it isn't. 

If you don't actknolage there is a problem it will never be fixed. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
13.2  Tacos!  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13    3 years ago

Couple things:

First: Shouting “Fire” is more about endangering people by making a false statement that causes a panic. Incredibly, people have done this. This could be a crime and it could also be something someone sued for as a matter of personal injury.

It would not generally be a crime to shout “Fire” if the place was actually on fire.

Second: Defamation is a false statement that damages someone’s reputation. Slander is Defamation that is spoken. Libel is written defamation. To prove defamation, the plaintiff must show that 1) the defendant made a false statement presented as fact 2) published or otherwise communicated to a third person or persons, 3) did so at least negligently (there are other, higher levels of intent) and 4) the statement caused some harm to the plaintiff.

Truth is a defense, but so is an honest mistake, generally. And if the victim is a public figure, then they have to show the statements were made with “Actual Malice,” which is a very high standard. So then you get into whether or not someone is a public figure . . . 

Also, if the false statement didn’t actually hurt the plaintiff’s reputation or business then there really isn’t anything to sue for. Lawsuits are all about making the plaintiff “whole” by compensating him with money. So if no one cares what the pillow guy says and his words do no actual damage, the whole thing might be a big waste of time.

In short, there are so many elements to satisfy, it can often be hard win a defamation judgment. Like most civil cases, the vast majority of them are dismissed or settled before they even get to trial.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tacos! @13.2    3 years ago

Thank you.  Apparently the law of libel and slander in America is quite similar to that in Canada.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
14  bbl-1    3 years ago

Lindell, as with all pieces of s---, will dry up and blow away.  The man is a con.  A bad con, but a con just the same.

Lindell jumped aboard The Trump Train.  Helsinki, porn stars and all the rest.  The man is a faux christian dolt and a crappy one at that. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15  Tacos!    3 years ago

Wow, people are really invested in what goes on with this maker of pillows. For good or for bad. All because he supports Trump. Amazing. I can’t imagine why I would care about what this guy says or does ever.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15    3 years ago

Then why are you here commenting?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @15.1    3 years ago

To say what I said.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.1.1    3 years ago

You don't give a shit, yet you continue to comment.  Got it!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
15.2  TᵢG  replied to  Tacos! @15    3 years ago
All because he supports Trump.

No, mere support of Trump is not the issue.    You are downplaying this to the extreme.

This nutcase continues to push the bullshit claim that Trump actually won the election.   He is engaged in lawsuits, making documentaries, creating YouTube conspiracy streams and trying to build a platform that, no doubt, would continue to push this fantastic bullshit that comprised Trump's two-month con-job. 

Thus he continues to do damage to this nation by giving the remaining sycophants encouragement to continue with their own insane notions that Trump won and that our electoral system is not to be trusted.    What we need is for these people to come to their senses, not to continue with this bizarre delusion.

If he were simply another Trump supporter then he would not be all that notable.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  TᵢG @15.2    3 years ago
You are downplaying this to the extreme

Not at all. I just don’t care. “To the extreme” if it pleases you to characterize me that way. I don’t care about that, either. I guess I’m not really surprised that people who clearly care about this a lot think that I’m trying to downplay something just because I’m not as wound up about it as they are. It’s pretty common for people to assume that others should think as they do.

This nutcase continues to push the bullshit claim that Trump actually won the election.

We can’t cure all the nutcases - or worry about them either. He’s being sued, right? Maybe that will shut him up. Maybe it won’t.

Thus he continues to do damage to this nation

I doubt very much that he is doing significant damage to the nation. Life seems pretty normal to me, as I look around. I certainly don’t see the specific footprints of the the MyPillow guy on anything in particular.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
15.2.2  TᵢG  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.1    3 years ago
Not at all.

Characterizing the very public presence and initiatives of Mike Lindell as merely 'a Trump supporter' is clearly downplaying Lindell's impact.    The man is not merely a 'Trump supporter'.   If he were, he would be just one of many nameless, faceless, solitary-impact people who inexplicably still want Trump to be PotUS.    As I noted:

TiG @15.2This nutcase continues to push the bullshit claim that Trump actually won the election.   He is engaged in lawsuits, making documentaries, creating YouTube conspiracy streams and trying to build a platform that, no doubt, would continue to push this fantastic bullshit that comprised Trump's two-month con-job. 

This is why this seed exists.

We can’t cure all the nutcases ...

Not the point.   Lindell is one of the extremes.   One certainly can act on the few extremes like Lindell.

I doubt very much that he is doing significant damage to the nation

Anyone who gives those who still supports Trump for PotUS confidence is continuing an unnecessary divisiveness in the nation.   Plus, it is continuing the damage to the R party.   Someone like Lindell who is leveraging his wealth to influence many people is doing far more damage than that of the individual.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  TᵢG @15.2.2    3 years ago
Characterizing the very public presence and initiatives of Mike Lindell as merely 'a Trump supporter' is clearly downplaying Lindell's impact.

I don’t see any other reason to focus on him. He’s doing a good job of getting himself noticed, but other than that, I see no reason to pay him any mind more than any other Trump supporter. It’s the fact of him appearing with Trump that has made him notable - not any kind of influence, power, or real action. It’s the reason he gets interviewed by FoxNews and it’s the reason the Democrats around here hate him so passionately.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
15.2.4  TᵢG  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.3    3 years ago
I don’t see any other reason to focus on him.

When there is someone newsworthy it is not surprising that a seed or two will appear to discuss same.

It’s the fact of him appearing with Trump that has made him notable

Lots of people have appeared with Trump.   

He is notable because he is using his wealth to get air time and to be in front of the public so that he can spread his nonsense about our election being fraudulent.

Two things make him newsworthy:   being in the public eye and making utterly ridiculous claims.

No surprise that he is a subject of discussion.    He seems like the most visible Trump lunatic today.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.5  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @15.2    3 years ago
"No, mere support of Trump is not the issue.    You are downplaying this to the extreme."

That's the typical MO

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.1    3 years ago

You don't give a shit, yet you CONTINUE to comment on the subject.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.7  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.3    3 years ago

I don't hate him!  He's a fucking moron.  Will probably wind up penniless in support of the former occupant of the White House.  With his MyCrap site and his FRANK social network!  What a loser!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.2.8  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.6    3 years ago

I’m having a conversation with TiG. Why do you care?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.2.9  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.7    3 years ago
He's a fucking moron.

I agree with that. I just don’t think he’s worthy of our emotion.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.8    3 years ago

"I’m having a conversation with TiG. Why do you care?"

You know that's how a public forum works, right?.  

Also, it's my seed.

You don't give a shit, yet you continue to comment.

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

I think you prefer to taunt and troll, is what I think.

You say you don't give a shit, yet you continue to comment and taunt and troll.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.11  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.9    3 years ago

I haven't wasted any emotions on this asshole.  Just pointing out what a stupid asshole he is.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.2.12  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.10    3 years ago

Ok but you keep hassling me for having a conversation. It’s very meta. I don’t see what it has to do with the topic.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.13  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.12    3 years ago

No, the only one doing any 'hassling' here is you.  

You do this all the time.

You say you don't give a shit and continue to comment about how you don't give a shit.  

Then give me a hard time on my own seeds.  You do this all the time.  It's quite tiresome.  

You can have the last word . . . for now.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.14  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @15.2.12    3 years ago

I see someone lurking (the one who gave your post a like!) someone who can't comment!

LOL!