╌>

GOP Congressman Kinzinger Says Trump Is Running Around Looking For Women's Clothes To Wear So He Can Get Into The First Lifeboat

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  5 comments

GOP Congressman Kinzinger Says Trump Is Running Around Looking For Women's Clothes To Wear So He Can Get Into The First Lifeboat
Adam Kinzinger , one of the few Republicans in Congress to stand up against Trump, took it up a notch on Sunday

Adam Kinzinger , one of the few Republicans in Congress to stand up against Trump, took it up a notch on Sunday

“We’re like, you know, in this in the middle of this slow sink, we have a band playing on the deck telling everybody it’s fine, and meanwhile, as I’ve said, you know, Donald Trump’s running around trying to find women’s clothing and get on the first lifeboat. "

-

related

Adam Kinzinger: GOP Needs to Quit Pushing Conspiracies (mediaite.com)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

At least the GOP fight is slightly entertaining, although not much. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago
Donald Trump’s running around trying to find women’s clothing and get on the first lifeboat. "

That's a funny line and it could be true.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.1  pat wilson  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago

That cracked me up, love it.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

I think it's funny

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

Come on!  Everyone knows Trump wouldn't have to run around looking for women's clothes in his size.  Just look for the button that opens the secret panel in his personal rumpus room...The panel is hidden behind his world-renowned bidet collection, which is right next to his men's girdle collection.