╌>

Never Wrestle With A Pig

Category:  The Zoo

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  15 comments

Never Wrestle With A Pig

majgreen.png.png

related

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Thursday the House Ethics Committee should look into Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for her alleged "verbal assault" of Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

The  Washington Post first reported  the conservative lawmaker from Georgia confronted Ocasio-Cortez and falsely accused her of supporting "terrorists" as the New York congresswoman was exiting the House Chamber on Wednesday. Pelosi called Greene's alleged behavior "egregious" and "not in keeping with the behavior of a member of Congress."

"This is beneath the dignity of a person serving in the Congress of the United States," she said. 

Ethics committee should investigate Marjorie Taylor Greene for "verbal assault" of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pelosi says - CBS News

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

She's been harassing Ms. Ocasio-Cortez for months.  When she was harassing Ms. Ocasio-Cortez outside her office door before she was with someone who was at trumpturd and his mob's insurrection/failed coup.  

These assholes were calling Ms. Ocasio-Crotez immature and creepy.  

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

It is entirely in keeping with the purposes of a fascist.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago

Actually comparing Internet trolls to pigs is an insult to a pig!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4  arkpdx    3 years ago

OK so I won't wrestle with Nancy Pelosi, AOC or any other member of the "squad" or Chuck Schumer or Kamala Harris, the head sow. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  arkpdx @4    3 years ago

Oh, wow. Listen to you.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  arkpdx  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1    3 years ago

If more people did the world would be a much better place. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  arkpdx @4.1.1    3 years ago

that wasn't what I meant...but I will remember your words the next time you go after someone who degrades or mocks a conservative woman.

We have bookmarks now

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  Krishna  replied to  arkpdx @4    3 years ago
OK so I won't wrestle with

Since you have now decided not to wrestle with those people you named-- does that mean that you had been wrestling with them up until now?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.2    3 years ago
OK so I won't wrestle with
Since you have now decided not to wrestle with those people you named-- does that mean that you had been wrestling with them up until now?

(Curious minds want to know!!! jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif )

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  Tessylo    3 years ago

[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

quote-the-creatures-outside-looked-from-pig-to-man-and-from-man-to-pig-and-from-pig-to-man-george-orwell-34-69-58.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    3 years ago

That part at the end of the book was creepy.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7  Krishna    3 years ago

A bit off topic perhaps, but I've used a different version of that quote for a while:

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You'll only end up frustrated...and it annoys the pig.

Feelin' too lazy to google it, but my guess is the version here (the one attributed to GB Shaw) is probably the original version. Very typical of his clever witticisms....