╌>

Confusion at the G-7

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  114 comments

Confusion at the G-7
"I need the #Media to come in, #translate, and tell us wat #JoeBiden the #President is really saying here," wrote one Twitter user.

Confusion reigned at the G-7 as our beloved leader, Joe Biden repeatedly confused Libya and Syria. Biden mentioned working with Russia to provide "vital assistance" to "Libya" – a "population that’s in real trouble."   For a second he got it right when he must have correctly read that Russia had bitten off more than it can chew with its intervention in "Syria," but then returned to "Libya." 

R4b5d4a179d2b2fb8b4bbf6c1d8f9af17?rik=zgXyfMatq9KZAg&pid=ImgRaw
Vladimir Putin (A penny for his thoughts!)

Biden went on: "As long as they’re there without the ability to bring about some order in the region, you can’t do that very well without providing for the basic economic needs of people, so, I’m hopeful that we can find an accommodation where we can save the lives of people in, for example, in Libya." 

After the Biden statements (blunders), he was taken to Windsor Castle to visit with the Queen of England.

d21683784e2b9ffa112ddd39837c71ce.jpg
The Queen (We can only wonder what she thought?)

The Biden Act will perform for European Union leaders in Brussels Tuesday before a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Geneva on Wednesday. The Brussels meeting will be one of those Kumbaya/feel good meetings totally devoid of commitment or substance (with the exception of a deal on taxing American tech companies) which European leaders love.  Wednesday will be the day Biden cowers before the man who owns. Biden rents. Both men know it.

people-laughing.jpg

The important thing is that when we get home at night we won't be turning on our tv's to a news broadcast telling us how terrible Donald Trump is. We have peace of mind or is it a form of self medication?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Now it's time to hear how he "stutters?

Maybe we may hear from those who like to gaslight? They'll try and prove that Joe really did mean Libya!

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Wow, you came up with one contemporary photo for your yarn ... the other 3 do little else but trash your 'journalism'. Boo!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1    3 years ago
the other 3 do little else but trash your 'journalism'.

How do pictures I chose disprove that senile Joe Biden confused Libya with Syria?

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    3 years ago

How did those pictures prove anything in your diatribe? Let's just take one of them: the Queen, the Prince and his wife Camilla laughing at a Scottish Games exhibition some dozen or so years ago has what to do with anything? Is it your 'journalistic' opinion that the members on this site have no knowledge of what laughing people look like? Sorry Vic, but your haste to post partisan drivel does more to defame you than all of your never-ending attempts to defame Biden. Not to worry, you've once again convinced the 'true believers' ... all 40% of them.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Ender  replied to  Hallux @1.1.2    3 years ago

This from the same person that is claiming people have nothing but hatred for poor donald.

They will never see the irony.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.2    3 years ago
How did those pictures prove anything in your diatribe?

I didn't place them there to prove an obvious truth. I placed them there to show what people might think of the buffoon who was elected president. You did vote for him to defeat Trump, right?

Is it your 'journalistic' opinion that the members on this site 

It is my opinion that leftist members of this site will turn over every rock to try to contradict me. I knew when I posted the photos that someone or many would check where they were from and make this specious argument that I shouldn't use them. I happen to like them. They fit with my perception of how the world views Biden. Any normal descent human being would know they have little to do with the facts of Biden's confusion. I think a lot of our readers would get a laugh out of them.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago

Your whole screed here is a nothing burger.

You can say the world hates Biden all you want, does not make it true.

The world sighed a relief when Biden was elected.

Trying to twist things into we should be worried and upset because poor donald is no longer in office.

Very transparent.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.5    3 years ago
Your whole screed here is a nothing burger.

Oh dear!

You can say the world hates Biden all you want, does not make it true.

I never made that claim. I'm pointing out that he is clearly not up to the job. He only ran, as a harmless moderate, to defeat Trump.

The world sighed a relief when Biden was elected.

You mean the American left.

Trying to twist things into we should be worried and upset because poor donald is no longer in office.

I'm not twisting anything. When you buy something, you pay a price. Sometimes people wonder if it was worth that price.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago
They fit with my perception of how the world views Biden.

As the world perception goes your perception is in the minority. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    3 years ago

He is only considered not up to the job by conspiracy driven right wing ideologues. 

If you actually think the world is not happier with Biden over donald, I have a nice bridge for sale. It came from London. Can be yours for the low low price of 100k.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Ender  replied to  Kavika @1.1.7    3 years ago

I would say his perception is a right wing meme.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.8    3 years ago

He is unfit.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.10    3 years ago

Only in your mind.

Also comical considering donald is a lunatic.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @1.1.7    3 years ago

How do you know that?  Did you know that the French president was slapped in the face last week by one of his constituents?

There is a lot that goes into an election besides issues or personalities.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.12    3 years ago

And Bush had a shoe thrown at him. I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.13    3 years ago
And Bush had a shoe thrown at him.

He had more than that - democrats called him a "Nazi."  Do you recall that?

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.15  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago

What a tangled web you weave Vic, do you feel at home perched upon it? I have mentioned well over a dozen times on this site and at least 1/2 a dozen directly to you that I am a Canadian, in order to vote for Biden I would of necessity had to use one of those fancy unfolded bamboo ballots out of China and mailed it in from Italy.

"It is my opinion that leftist members of this site will turn over every rock to try to contradict me." I cannot speak for the others, but I merely wait for you to crawl out from under it. I knew as soon as I heard Biden say Libya instead of Syria that the likes of you would pounce.

"Any normal decent human being would know they have little to do with the facts of Biden's confusion." Where have I heard this type of argument posited before ... ah yes, from some lawyer defending Sidney Powell.

Onwards Vic, you just might get to 41%.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.14    3 years ago

And right people called Obama a monkey.

We could do tit for tat all day. Stop acting like the republicans never do anything shitty when we all know that is not the case.

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.17  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.12    3 years ago
Did you know that the French president was slapped in the face last week by one of his constituents?

I knew that, what's your point?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.15    3 years ago
I have mentioned well over a dozen times on this site and at least 1/2 a dozen directly to you that I am a Canadian

Oh, that's right, you have little lord Fauntleroy. You see, I only associate you with your politics.

in order to vote for Biden I would of necessity had to use one of those fancy unfolded bamboo ballots out of China and mailed it in from Italy.

Or you could have rented a room in Georgia.

I knew as soon as I heard Biden say Libya instead of Syria that the likes of you would pounce.

You are a wonderful human being. No doubt about it!

Onwards Vic,

Ever onward!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.19  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.16    3 years ago
We could do tit for tat all day.

I'm sure of that.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.12    3 years ago
How do you know that?  Did you know that the French president was slapped in the face last week by one of his constituents?

World leaders and various report/polls and of course many of my friends that live in countries other than the US have said it. Whether you like it or not is immaterial. So Marcon was slapped by someone, what does that have to do with anything.

There is a lot that goes into an election besides issues or personalities.

There certainly are and again do you have a point?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @1.1.20    3 years ago

I do have a question for you, but it will have to wait.

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.22  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.18    3 years ago
you have little lord Fauntleroy

... and you had fat wannabe king Fauntleroy.

"You see, I only associate you with your politics"

That dear sir is very foolish of you.

"Or you could have rented a room in Georgia."

Sounds like you voted for a dead relation, got any tips?

"Ever onward!"

But of course, however, I suggest you face forwards.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.23  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.22    3 years ago

I seem to have hit a nerve.

Is Canada out of lockdown yet?

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.24  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.23    3 years ago

You missed and by a wide barn.

Not yet, although most venues are open (masks required), the British variant is bent upon calling the shots. I'm never bothered by isolation and so can wait for the estimated next 2 weeks and longer if necessary.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Biden continues to commit embarrassing gaffes and make the US a laughing stock.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Greg Jones @2    3 years ago

After trump he has been pretty good. I mean, at least he hasn’t suggested injecting yourself with disinfectants…

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @2    3 years ago
Biden continues to commit embarrassing gaffes and make the US a laughing stock.

As much as Trump pushing to get his friend Putin back into the G-7?  Being the only one to try and defend Russia against the wishes of the other 6 countries?

FortunateSon
Freshman Silent
3  FortunateSon    3 years ago

G7 - 1

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Joe Biden lost in Cornwall:

At some point his cognitive disfunction has to be considered a national security threat

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

For those who voted for Scranton Joe, this just in:

E3shF3mXIAwbGE4?format=jpg&name=large

Too late now!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    3 years ago

FACT: Clinical trials confirm that hydroxychloroquine does not prevent illness or death from COVID-19

" A report on the origins of Covid-19 by a U.S. government national laboratory concluded that the hypothesis claiming the virus leaked from a Chinese lab in Wuhan is plausible and deserves further investigation , according to people familiar with the classified document."

So no study has confirmed that it did come from a lab leak, the study concluded it was "plausible" and "deserves further investigation". That's quite a distance from "The virus came from a Chinese lab".

As for Hunters laptop, whether "real" or not, nothing damning about Joe Biden was found and instead may include " lurid details of Hunter Biden's private life." Big fucking deal.

Whether or not Lafayette Squares clearing was pre-planned before the phot op, we all saw it happen in real time which did in fact conclude with a ridiculous Trump photo op where he held a bible upside down and took photos.

The Russian Bounties story has not been proved "fake". T he CIA's intelligence on the matter is far from conclusive, acknowledging that analysts labeled it "low to moderate confidence." "the confidence level was “low to moderate,” is because some of the information came from Afghan detainees, and also due to the challenging operating environment in Afghanistan."

Again, far from "fake", it was something that the CIA was not able to confirm with anything more than "moderate" certainty.

Many Blue State lockdowns did work and the push in those blue states to get vaccinated continues to drive down their Covid numbers.

" California has one of the lowest coronavirus transmission levels in the U.S. "

No one said schools should never be re-opened, Blue States simply decided to re-open when safety protocols were in place and they have been a success.

CRT has not been a disaster, that's a ridiculous whiny conservative opinion based on ZERO facts.

The Southern Border security program remains virtually unchanged from 2020. The only difference that resulted in such recent surges at the border were seasonal migrant surges, Covid lockdowns ending and a shift in perception by those seeking asylum who believe a Biden administration will be less anti-immigrant and possibly grant more asylum seekers entrance.

Donald Trump statement is full of holes, which no doubt all his half wit followers have their heads firmly shoved into. The majority of Americans are not regretting kicking that shit bag to the curb. Biden's enjoying job approval ratings dishonest Donald could only dream of.

"Biden's job approval ticks upward to 62 percent, poll finds"

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1    3 years ago
" A report on the origins of Covid-19 by a U.S. government national laboratory concluded that the hypothesis claiming the virus leaked from a Chinese lab in Wuhan is plausible and deserves further investigation , according to people familiar with the classified document."

That's a lot different than claiming it was a "conspiracy theory" which is what the msm was claiming a year ago. It's a little too late! 

As for Hunters laptop, whether "real" or not, nothing damning about Joe Biden was found 

the story was censored by the media before the election.

Whether or not Lafayette Squares clearing was pre-planned

But it was a lie when the media told us that it was for a photo op. They told the lie for a year.

The Russian Bounties story has not been proved "fake"

In other words the media can just say anything until they get caught?

Many Blue State lockdowns did work 

PROVE IT!

No one said schools should never be re-opened

The CDC said they should - it was the FUCKING Teacher's Union that pressured democrat politicians & school boards to keep them closed.

The Southern Border security program remains virtually unchanged from 2020. 

That is an absolute and obvious lie.

You still want to contradict Trump even after the media lies have been exposed?  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.1    3 years ago

The entire train of argument by the "conservatives" is ludicrous. 

Donald Trump tried to overthrow the US government. But we are supposed to be more alarmed by Biden's "senility" (which only appears through misinterpreting perfectly normal actions and activities of a 78 year old man ). 

Its all insane, and the mainstream media has permitted it to take hold by cutting these right wing nut jobs so much slack. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    3 years ago
Donald Trump tried to overthrow the US government.

That's an outrageous lie. Is that how you're going to get him now?  I thought he cheated on his taxes?  Btw I have a related story on that issue. I entitled it "America's political prisoners."  You can't read it, unfortunately, because it's on "437 River Street." 

Its all insane, and the mainstream media has permitted it to take hold by cutting these right wing nut jobs so much slack. 

Are you sure John?  I thought it was the George Floyd rioters that got all the slack?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    3 years ago
Donald Trump tried to overthrow the US government.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_29_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.4    3 years ago

And of course, the record shows that he said go there in peace. That's not really important. What happened to American citizens is important!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.5    3 years ago

Go there in peace and fight like hell?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

That's what #45 told his mob?

After months of claiming the election was stolen?  jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

and still claiming the same thing?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.3    3 years ago

Prior to Jan 6th, Trump and his surrogates had filed something like 60 lawsuits around the country attempting to redo or change the results of the Nov 3rd election.  I believe Trump lost all of these lawsuits but one, and the one he won was on a minor issue. 

Despite these lawsuits, all 50 states confirmed their election results, certifying them and reporting the electoral college results as a win for Biden.  After all this, Trump still wanted Pence, with no authority to do so, to declare the election results invalid. 

What Trump really wanted, on the basis of rumors, fantasies and lies, was for individual states to create new slates of electors that would negate the actual election results and vote for him at the electoral college. Trump did not merely want recounts or even a new election, he wanted state legislatures to disregard the vote totals in their states and name him president by sending bogus slates of electors to the EC tally. 

He tried to overthrow the government Vic. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.1    3 years ago
That's a lot different than claiming it was a "conspiracy theory" which is what the msm was claiming a year ago. It's a little too late! 

Trumps little bullshit memo said nothing about the MSM's take on it, it just makes an unproven claim.

But it was a lie when the media told us that it was for a photo op.

I watched it happen live, I didn't need anyone to tell me what was going on. The year late excuses claiming it was all pre-planned and had nothing to do with the Presidents photo op are pointless, it was a poor idea and whoever suggested the photo op should be fired due to such bad timing. It didn't make him look strong as he intended, it exposed him as the weak loser he is.

the story was censored by the media before the election.

And yet I read about it, there were stories about it all over the place. Strange that millions were able to read about that story if it were actually "censored". And again, you failed to address the elephant in the room which is NONE of it proved any illegal or nefarious acts by President Biden.

In other words the media can just say anything until they get caught?

No, they reported it not as fact but as something that was being investigated. They also reported on how dishonest Donald didn't even bring it up in discussions with Russia which even if it were based on "low to moderate confidence" it seems like a leader would want to get assurances from an adversary that this wasn't taking place.

the Teacher's Union that pressured democrat politicians & school boards to keep them closed.

And? The teachers union wanted to make sure all the recommended safety protocols were in place before just opening haphazardly and putting their teachers at risk.

That is an absolute and obvious lie.

" No, Biden Hasn’t Introduced ‘Open Borders,’ Despite Surge In Migrants "

You still want to contradict Trump even after the media lies have been exposed?  

You still want to believe in that lying sack of shit? He lies more than he tells the truth, he is the very definition of a serial liar. Reality contradicts he and his brainless followers daily.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.7    3 years ago
Prior to Jan 6th, Trump and his surrogates had filed something like 60 lawsuits around the country attempting to redo or change the results of the Nov 3rd election. 

In the spring/early summer Marc Elias filed over 200 lawsuits trying to change the election rules in key states. They succeeded. Whatever lawsuits Trump filed were after the election was held and meaningless.

Despite these lawsuits, all 50 states confirmed their election results, certifying them and reporting the electoral college results as a win for Biden.  After all this, Trump still wanted Pence, with no authority to do so, to declare the election results invalid.

It was kind of like somebody trying to find out who keyed his car. It was sad to watch.

What Trump really wanted, on the basis of rumors, fantasies and lies, was for individual states to create new slates of electors that would negate the actual election results and vote for him at the electoral college. Trump did not merely want recounts or even a new election, he wanted state legislatures to disregard the vote totals in their states and name him president by sending bogus slates of electors to the EC tally. 

You mean he became just like his enemies?  What can one do when late in 2019 he looked like a shoe-in.

I told you many times he would leave us as a tragic hero.

He tried to overthrow the government Vic. 

Again - that is an outrageous lie. Neither he nor the American citizens being held indefinitely & secretly under "pre-trial detention" are anywhere close to that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.10  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.9    3 years ago
What can one do when late in 2019 he looked like a shoe-in.

Utter nonsense.  Late in 2019 Trump was being impeached for trying to bribe or extort the president of a foreign country. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.8    3 years ago

And here I thought my article was about Joe Biden bumbling at the G-7.  Go figure?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.10    3 years ago
Late in 2019 Trump was being impeached for trying to bribe or extort the president of a foreign country. 

He was being impeached for being President as promised in 2016.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.12    3 years ago
He was being impeached for being President as promised in 2016.

He promised to bribe or extort presidents of foreign nations ?  Maybe so. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.14  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.11    3 years ago
And here I thought my article was about Joe Biden bumbling at the G-7.

You're the one who introduced Trumps sore loser whiny tirade. Besides your personal opinion piece above is just a bushel of sour grapes.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.15  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.11    3 years ago

You expected leftists to stay on topic?  But Trump! is all they got.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.16  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.12    3 years ago

That is the bottom line here.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.13    3 years ago

I can still recall David Ignatius correctly predict, shortly after Trump's election on "Morning Joe", that the 2018 midterms would be the "impeachment election." Long before Trump put forward his America First policies, Ignatius was telling Joe Scarborough & co that if the democrats flipped the House in 2018, they would impeach Trump at the first opportunity.  The haters fulfilled the prophecy.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.14    3 years ago
Besides your personal opinion piece above is just a bushel of sour grapes.

And your comments represent nothing more than left wing drivel.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.15    3 years ago
You expected leftists to stay on topic?

Nope. Let's see, they attacked the photo selection, no punctuation issue, no source issue and when confronted with the valid facts they went to what they think of Trump.  It is kind of an old formula. That always leaves us the advantage, doesn't it?  Being on the right side of every issue and knowing where your opponent is going is like having Tom Brady as QB.

Hallux
Masters Principal
5.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    3 years ago

So, you as a disciple of "we" still believe anything and everything that Donald spews into the ethernet ... funny stuff.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @5.2    3 years ago

How about some specifics?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    3 years ago

Its funny how you automatically accept the pronouncements of someone who is a known pathological liar. 

I got a Facebook message from one of my nephews a day or two ago. He is a Trump supporter, and so he told me the same things that are in Trump's "statement", that "they" are admitting that Trump was right about everything. For some reason the only places I see this conclusion drawn are in pro Trump locations. 

Trump says Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools. Except Critical Race Theory isnt taught in our schools. 

"Hydroxychloroquine Works".  Trump proposed it as a cure for coronavirus, which it is not. 

We could go right down the list. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.3    3 years ago
Its funny how you automatically accept the pronouncements of someone who is a known pathological liar. 

You mean the msm?  Sorry, that is exactly what they became. Facts mean nothing to you?

We could go right down the list. 

Using the list above it is quite clear who the liars were. Be careful who & what you support.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.2  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    3 years ago

Sorry but the blame the MSM meme is old.

Everyone knows that when someone says that they are saying they only believe right wing media.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.2    3 years ago

Just this week the IG proved that the media lied about the Lafayette Square clearing.  You just won't accept it, huh?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.4  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.3    3 years ago

You think your precious right wing media never gets anything wrong?

That fox news and even ol carlson have never been sued?

Get real.

And I still think donald heard they were going to clear out the square and decided he was going to use that as a photo op to show everyone he was the 'law and order' president.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.4    3 years ago
You think your precious right wing media never gets anything wrong?

They didn't get it wrong - they lied!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to    3 years ago

You'd rather talk about him than the article?

You know I left out the part about Biden saying he'd be willing to extradite cyber criminals with Russia, which his staff had to walk back.

Any of that interest you?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.8  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.5    3 years ago

Did donald use the opportunity for a photo op?

Was that a lie?

The only thing the media is consistently guilty of is jumping the gun.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.8    3 years ago
Was that a lie?

An Inspector General's report released Wednesday found that when law enforcement cleared Lafayette Park in front of the White House last June, security was the top priority - not a photo opportunity for Donald Trump.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.3.10  pat wilson  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.7    3 years ago

Don't you mean "extradite" ? Oops, a little slip up Vic ?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.11  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.9    3 years ago

donald trump still used it for a photo op...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  pat wilson @5.3.10    3 years ago

I have no worries when I have every strike of the key being watched. I never thought so many would care.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.3.13  pat wilson  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.12    3 years ago

It happens to the best of us, lol.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.11    3 years ago

Is that really how you are going to try and defend the msm of the United States lying the way they did?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.15  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  pat wilson @5.3.13    3 years ago

That's kind of you to say.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.16  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.14    3 years ago

Obviously a lot of people did not think it was a lie if an investigation ensued.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.17  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.16    3 years ago

To the contrary, many suspected that it was a lie, just like the collusion lies became obvious.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.18  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.17    3 years ago

And some people cling to the theory donald won the election.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.19  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.18    3 years ago

And some people equate Israel and the US with terrorism.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.20  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.19    3 years ago

And some people think there is Jewish space lasers targeting people...

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.21  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @5.3.8    3 years ago

Did Donald force them to clear the square to get the photo op? Which is the entire damn narrative of the BS story. The media lie repeatedly, loudly, and often. Did Trump take advantage of the square being cleared to get a photo op; yes, the same as any other damn politician does. They live for photo ops. But what everyone came down on him for was ordering the square cleared of those poor, mostly peaceful, protesters who had set fire to the church; and damaged business during their not so peaceful rioting.

If the damn moronic leftist Brown Shirts hadn't rioted and caused all of the damage there wouldn't have been an opportunity for a photo op; but they get a pass from Democrats, the media, and leftists. 

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.22  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @5.3.21    3 years ago

Believe me, when the choice is to take the word of donald or the word of the press, I would go with the press every time.

And say all you want, a pastor of that same church was among the protestors handing out water and had a first aid station.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    3 years ago

Those declarative statements by #45 DON'T MEAN DICK!  

Doesn't prove a damn thing.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @5.4    3 years ago

They mean the Tangerine Mussolini is desperate for attention now that the vast majority of Americans kicked his lying ass to the curb.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.4.1    3 years ago

It looks like the Trump haters just can't get him out of their heads.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.4    3 years ago

How about what senile Joe says?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.4.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.4.3    3 years ago

Vic, what is your BEST evidence that Biden is senile ? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.4    3 years ago

John, during the past election, when the Biden campaign kept him in his basement, partly because of his cognitive issues, the media as well as our own lefties here scoffed at people who brought up the issue. Now that the election is over it is right out in front of us on a daily basis and btw interviews & access with this president are tightly controlled partly because of it. We can simply use what I have taken in this article from his most recent speech as your BEST evidence.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.4.6    3 years ago

BTW there is this:

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.4.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.4.6    3 years ago

Am I going to have to post examples of all the times Trump said one thing when he meant something else?  There are a lot of them. 

Joe Biden is not senile. And it is an offense to the English language and usage to keep saying that he is. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.8    3 years ago
Am I going to have to post examples of all the times Trump said one thing when he meant something else? 

No, this is about Joe Biden. You can't defend him by attacking someone else.

Joe Biden is not senile.

He is unfit, but it is worse than that - the policies he pushed show us that everything I and others said before the election is true. People on the left don't care about Biden. He was a way to beat Trump. Why bother defending him?  You got more than you could ever dream off. It's as if Bill Ayers is pulling the strings. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.12  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.11    3 years ago
Chewing gum, walking and thinking at the same time have eluded him [Biden] for years.

That is demonstrable bullshit.   Why make such obviously stupid claims?  

Claims like that simply erode one's credibility.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.14  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.13    3 years ago

Rational observers understand that Biden has always been a gaffe machine and that he is not as sharp as he was when he was younger.  

You, however, engaged in bullshit partisan exaggeration and wrote this nonsense:

Dennis @5.4.11Biden has not proven capable of focusing on more than one thing at a time. Chewing gum, walking and thinking at the same time have eluded him for years.

Cannot chew, walk and think at the same time?   Pure partisan crap.  Shows no objective analysis just an dishonest partisan attack based on absurd exaggeration.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.16  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.15    3 years ago

That is all you have?   A Pee Wee Herman:  "I know you are but what am I" response?

Pathetic.

My criticism of Trump has been that he is a pathological liar and a narcissist who exploits gullible people.   Go ahead, make your (assuredly pathetic) 'argument' that Trump  does not deserve to be labeled a pathological liar.

Are you one of those who believes that Trump won the election ... that he did not engage in a historic grand lie (which he continues to perpetuate)?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.18  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.17    3 years ago
In what field are you an expert to determine when someone is a pathological liar, and a narcissist who exploits gullible people?

I am not an expert;  I am however capable of observing the obvious. 

My criticism of Biden is that he has taken actions that helps Russia and China and hurts the USA.  

That is different from your absurd exaggeration of:  "Chewing gum, walking and thinking at the same time have eluded him for years."    Had you made that comment instead of the absurdity I would have not objected.   I would have instead asked you why you have drawn that conclusion.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.20  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.19    3 years ago

Your comment is beyond confused.   First you quote me without quotes.   Then you quote yourself with quotes.   Then you quote me again without quotes.  And then quote yourself without quotes and make it look as though it is part of my quote.

Worse, your comment as a whole is incoherent.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4.22  TᵢG  replied to  dennis smith @5.4.21    3 years ago

Learn how to quote.    Mixing quotes (from others) with your own comments is incoherent.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6  Just Jim NC TttH    3 years ago

Here's a good one...........LOL Looks like grandpa at the table when no one will pass the mashed potatoes. LOL

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6    3 years ago

(deleted)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.2    3 years ago

Biden was wrong. Johnson did introduce the South African president.

In other words Biden is really senile or he was subtly playing the race card.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.1    3 years ago

Point was he got "shooshed" by Mr. Johnson I guess some people can't see past their nose and READ what the story was about and just look at the pictures LMAO

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.2.2    3 years ago

Some prefer to use the option buttons that were supposed to be fixed by our very own Mr Logic!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Get over it already.  You had a two year old speaking for four years, so of course adult conversation is confusing,

JBB
Professor Principal
8  JBB    3 years ago

Meanwhile back here in reality Biden is getting high marks from other world leaders for his leadership!

original

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @8    3 years ago

HEMINGWAY: Well, I think what's happening at this G-7 Summit really does show the difference between Donald Trump's America First foreign policy, and what the Biden administration offers.  These people praising Joe Biden, not because is he good for America, but because he's good for them.  They like that he is going to increase, have these troops in Europe fund their defense, let Russia have its pipeline through Germany. All these things that they wanted and they flattered him and then they get it, but a lot of people wonder how that works out well for the American taxpayer who ends up having to foot the bill in dealing with these trade agreements that are decades old and need to be updated but won't be. Joe Biden gets flattered and so everything goes back to normal.

Mollie nailed it again!