╌>

Trump on Nikki Haley: 'Every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  7 comments

By:   Caroline Vakil (MSN)

Trump on Nikki Haley: 'Every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later'
In a newly published interview with Vanity Fair, former President Trump takes a jab at his former United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, a possible 2024 GOP presidential contender who said she was furious with her ex-boss for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. "Well, every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later," Trump said to Vanity Fair. "I guess she gets the base."During an interview with Politico earlier this...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

In a newly published interview with Vanity Fair, former President Trump takes a jab at his former United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, a possible 2024 GOP presidential contender who said she was furious with her ex-boss for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

"Well, every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later," Trump said to Vanity Fair. "I guess she gets the base."

During an interview with Politico earlier this year, Haley expressed her frustration over Trump's actions around the Jan. 6 attack.

"When I tell you I'm angry, it's an understatement," Haley told the news outlet when asked if she had spoken with Trump since the insurrection, adding that she was "disgusted" by the ex-president's treatment of former Vice President Pence.

"Mike has been nothing but loyal to that man. He's been nothing but a good friend of that man," she said. "I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I'm disgusted by it."

Trump kept up his criticism of Pence, another possible 2024 primary challenger, in the latest Vanity Fair interview. He said his former vice president may not fare well among voters because of his role in certifying the 2020 presidential election results.

"Mike hurt himself very badly when he didn't send the numbers back to the legislatures," Trump told Vanity Fair.

The Hill has reached out to spokespeople for both Pence and Haley.

Trump himself has not officially stated whether he will vie for another presidential run, which could keep GOP presidential hopefuls in limbo as they seek to avoid entering his crosshairs.

But more than three years out from the next presidential election, the ex-president is far ahead in the polls of potential GOP candidates for the White House.

A July Hill-HarrisX poll found that 56 percent of registered Republican voters said they'd consider casting their ballots for Trump in the next GOP primary, compared to 28 percent for Pence and 15 percent for Haley.

Continue ReadingShow full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

He's getting ready to cross Haley and Pence off the list of 2024 contenders. 

Then there is this garbage

"Mike hurt himself very badly when he didn't send the numbers back to the legislatures," Trump told Vanity Fair.

Trump is saying that Pence will not have a chance at the 2024 nomination because he would not help Trump try to steal the 2020 election. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
"Mike hurt himself very badly when he didn't send the numbers back to the legislatures,"

Trump wanted the "legislatures" to declare him president.  It is as simple as that. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    3 years ago
"Well, every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later,"

Gee, I wonder where she learned that.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @2    3 years ago

Ann Coulter?

Hallux
PhD Principal
3  Hallux    3 years ago

" ... she uncriticizes me"

I'm impressed, how does one do that? With worser English? Kudos to Vanity Fair's copy editors for not touching it.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1  devangelical  replied to  Hallux @3    3 years ago

he's allowed to make up words! his made up words become real words, because he's the POTUS!!! oh wait...

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

Is uncritizies me a word? Oh I forgot covfefe.