╌>

On the 20th anniversary of 9/11, Trump is speaking at a conference put on by Hak Ja Han Moon, the billionaire widow of Reverend Sun Myung Moon.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  24 comments

On the 20th anniversary of 9/11, Trump is speaking at a conference put on by Hak Ja Han Moon, the billionaire widow of Reverend Sun Myung Moon.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/status/1434948800032825351?s=20

On the 20th anniversary of 9/11, Trump is speaking at a conference put on by Hak Ja Han Moon, the billionaire widow of Reverend Sun Myung Moon. She is seen as a literal deity by the Unification Church aka “the Moonies” — a 50+ year old violent christofascist cult.

E-n2U7GUYAA8RF_?format=jpg&name=360x360 E-n2U9FVkAAFu9J?format=jpg&name=360x360

E-n2U9YUcAAPdy_?format=jpg&name=360x360

=====

MeidasTouch.com

@MeidasTouch

Donald Trump gave a speech tonight for the deity of the christofascist cult, The Moonies. Trump praised the authoritarian mind control cult for their “incredible story.” Totally normal stuff.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Shit is getting weird. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Trump wasnt actually at the Moonie cult conference on 9/11, his speech was pre recorded.  

Instead, he was announcing a gimmick boxing match for pay for view. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Trump trump trump

How long till we get daily updates on his bowel movements?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    3 years ago

I know he's embarrassing. Suck it up. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

The only thing embarrassing is the current fuck up machine the White House; and his 24/7 shit show that never ends. 

Trump is a private citizen now; he can take money and hang out with whomever he wants. At least that is what we were all told with Obama, and the Clintons; but I guess that doesn't apply to anyone with an R behind their name.

If you, the MSM, and the left spent half as much time worrying about Biden as you about Trump; maybe this country wouldn't be as fucked up as it is now.

Oh, and let me throw in the race card- stop bashing minorities for their religious beliefs. It is not a good look for a card carrying leftist.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.1    3 years ago

For decades people have mocked the moonies as a deluded dangerous cult. Now your president makes a speech before them where he praises their founder. 

Wow. 

But, but, Hillary...... but but Obama......but but Biden........  , lol. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.1    3 years ago
he can take money and hang out with whomever he wants

Just because you can do something doesn't mean its right to do it!

(I'm surprised you didn't know that...)

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.4  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @3.1.3    3 years ago
(I'm surprised you didn't know that...)

Actually, on second thought...I'm not surprised at all!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

We're not the ones with our heads stuffed up his big fat ass.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    3 years ago

Trump suggested to the NY police and firemen yesterday that he is running for president. His visit was a campaign stop. 

Where do you get the nerve to tell people to stop bringing up Trump when he spends every day trying to undermine the current administration?

I tell you what, when he goes to prison we'll stop talking about him. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    3 years ago
Trump suggested to the NY police and firemen yesterday that he is running for president. His visit was a campaign stop. 

Like Biden attending the 9/11 ceremony wasn't? Everything Biden is doing is about optics to get reelected. Including the sickening act of playing the race card during his pre recorded 9/11 speech. 

Where do you get the nerve to tell people to stop bringing up Trump when he spends every day trying to undermine the current administration?

STFU. Where the hell do you get the nerve to tell anyone to stop undermining the Biden administration; when you, the left, Democrats, and the MSM did nothing but undermine Trump even before he took office; and never stopped.

I tell you what, when he goes to prison we'll stop talking about him. 

Then we will stop talking about the Clintons, Obamas, and Bidens when all of their asses are in prison along side Trump. We are all still waiting for those charges that the Democrats were eagerly going to bring after Trump left office. So where the fuck are they John? We are all getting tired of waiting for the Democrats to damn well produce! They have already laid major egg with his taxes.

However, it looks like Donald has nothing to worry about — his attorney, Ronald Fischetti, spoke to Vance about the pending charges, and apparently learned that none were coming.

Via The Daily Wire:

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance is not planning on pressing charges against former President Donald Trump or his business over alleged ‘hush money’ payments or allegedly altering property values, according to a lawyer for the former president.

Fischetti tells Politico that when he met with Vance, the DA denied building a case for any charges outside of the businesses.

It seems they’re still going after the Trump Organization for failing to pay taxes on corporate benefits, but as far as Trump is concerned, there are no criminal charges in the works.

Vance clarified that the investigation is “ongoing” but when the first indictment comes down,  Trump “won’t be charged.”

Charges will be leveled against the Trump Organization. However, Fischetti says the charges should be “far less severe” than the initial criminal conduct accusations. And that’s good news for everyone involved.

Fischetti compared the entire case to the Shakespeare play, “Much Ado About Nothing.”

In fact, he said: “ This is so small that I can’t believe I’m going to have to try a case like this.

The left like to bitch about Obama and Clinton being the most investigated politicians ever; neither one of them can hold a candle to Trump.

Hallux
Masters Principal
3.2.2  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @3.2.1    3 years ago
Like Biden attending the 9/11 ceremony wasn't? Everything Biden is doing is about optics to get reelected.

And your optics would have gleefully pounced had he not shown up. This is getting tiresome.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  Ronin2  replied to  Hallux @3.2.2    3 years ago

Seems you missed the damn point yet again. They are all politicians, and it is all about optics to them. They are all campaigning 24/7.

Trump bad because he used 9/11 to meet with first responders and brought up election being stolen claim. Biden good because he attended 9/11 ceremony and did a shout out to/at someone for whatever reason; and then played the race card during his pre recorded speech. 

You are right, it is getting tiresome having to point out the hypocrisy of the left bitching 24/7 about Trump; when they have their very own human fuck machine in the White House they have on full ignore.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.3  devangelical  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    3 years ago

...they post their maga comments here every day.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

The Moonies and Trump a perfect match.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    3 years ago

Aww, I remember the Moonies. They were delightful entertainment - all dressed up; massive group weddings. They were weird, for sure, but largely harmless. I mean, consider the possible alternatives. They weren’t exactly Al Qaeda.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1  Gsquared  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago

The Moonies were far from harmless.   They were an insidious mind-control cult.  I was at Berkeley in the early-mid 70's and they were around.  They tried to recruit me a few times by walking up to me on the street or when I was sitting outdoors on campus.  I was on to their game and let them know immediately.   That would cause them to disappear instantly. 

I had a distant cousin who was saved from being taken to the Moonie ranch in Northern California.  If he had gone there, his family would never have heard from him again. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Gsquared @5.1    3 years ago

See? You turned out fine.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.1    3 years ago

I didn't fall for their B.S. or let them recruit me.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @5.1.2    3 years ago

I used to encounter them at the airport when I was on interview trips in college.   It was a sport for me to poke holes in their positions (what a surprise, eh?).   I do remember that I got one of them to walk away from me.   That was quite an accomplishment because they were utterly tenacious.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @5.1.2    3 years ago

How disgusting is it that Moon became a billionaire by exploiting gullible people?   He makes Kenneth Copeland look like an amateur.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.3    3 years ago

I always got them to walk away from me.  

One time I was walking down the street in Berkeley and two of them started walking next to me.  I could tell they were Moonies because of the plastic flower one of them had in his lapel.  The first thing they said after saying "Hello" was "How long have you been in town?"  My response:  "Long enough to know about you."   They disappeared immediately.

Another time a friend was visiting from L.A. and we were heading to the airport to fly to L.A. so I could visit my parents and friends for a few days.  A Moonie girl approached us, and my friend, who didn't get it, was flirting with her.  She even followed us down into the underground BART station.  Finally, I said to my friend:  "Do you want to catch our plane or do you want to go to Reverend Moon's day camp?"  She disappeared instantly.

One day I was sitting on campus on Sproul Plaza where organizations had tables set up, and I saw a Moonie organizer point me out to a pretty Moonie girl.  I knew what was coming.  I saw her circle around and a minute later, she was standing next to me trying to recruit me.  I don't remember exactly what I said to her, except to tell her that I wasn't interested.  She was gone right away.

The weirdest event happened in a restaurant in Berkeley called Smokey Joe's Cafe.  There were two apartments upstairs from the restaurant.  One was used by the restaurant for storage, and the other one I rented and lived in my last year in Berkeley.  My friends worked at the restaurant.  I used to go downstairs in the morning and they would make me breakfast.  In exchange, I would ring up some orders at the cash register while they were cooking breakfast for me.  One day a group of about seven or eight Moonies came in.  You could tell that they hadn't slept for days, which was one of their mind control techniques.  They all had string tied around their wrists and they were all tied to each other, so they walked into the restaurant in a circle.  One of them was the leader.  They were chanting these silly chants, even when they were sitting at their table.  Hey, you see everything in Berkeley!  One of my friends who worked at the restaurant handed me an order pad and said:  "You get to deal with them!"

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.4    3 years ago

Totally disgusting.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @5.1.6    3 years ago

It continues to blow my mind that so many people are capable of putting so much trust and devotion into a mere human being.   But cults continue to exist.  Even political cults like those who think Trump is a great American and believe everything the liar spews.