╌>

Mary Trump calls Donald Trump Jr. her 'stupidest' relative

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  16 comments

By:   Jenna Romaine (MSN)

Mary Trump calls Donald Trump Jr. her 'stupidest' relative
Mary Trump is ripping Donald Trump, Jr. in a new interview, just the latest example of her insulting another member of her famous family.Appearing on this week's episode of the "UnPresidented" podcast, Trump, a psychologist who has written a highly-critical book about former President Donald Trump, referred to her cousin Donald Trump Jr. as "weak" and "the stupidest one" in her family."Donnie is a deeply unintelligent person. I've been asked...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Mary Trump is ripping Donald Trump, Jr. in a new interview, just the latest example of her insulting another member of her famous family.

Appearing on this week's episode of the "UnPresidented" podcast, Trump, a psychologist who has written a highly-critical book about former President Donald Trump, referred to her cousin Donald Trump Jr. as "weak" and "the stupidest one" in her family.

"Donnie is a deeply unintelligent person. I've been asked this, who's the stupidest one, and it's him," Mary Trump said.

"He has no core. He has no ideology," Trump added, before saying her cousin has an ability to "out-racism anybody, he'll out-misogyny anybody, he'll shoot as many innocent animals as possible to get whatever passes for affection in my family."

Mary Trump, 56, has repeatedly hurled insults at the former president and his children. She is being sued by the former president, who is her uncle, along with The New York Times, for approximately $100 million for a 2018 article the paper ran after she allegedly obtained his tax records.

Earlier this year she said neither Donald Trump, Jr. nor Ivanka Trump have the charisma to win a presidential race. She has also called her cousins entitled and described Donald Trump, Jr.'s brother Eric as a "moron."

Former President Trump, who is mulling another run for the White House in 2024 and continues to have a firm grip on much of the GOP, called Mary Trump's book "stupid" and "vicious" last year.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I love it. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

I bet that was hard decision to make...who's the dumbest in the family.

However, I wouldn't bet against Ivanka for POTUS. She can ride Daddy's coattails and with her looks her stupid supporters won't care that she doesn't have any charisma and is as boring as her father is volatile

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago
I bet that was hard decision to make...who's the dumbest in the family.

Donald Jr. simply embodies the feelings and mentality of the less than half of our nation that voted for his father. Many disrespect and ridicule education, praise ignorance, love conspiracy theories, and are obsequious sycophants of loud mouthed macho bullies like Donald Trump. It's not really that hard to figure out who the dumbest in our American family really are...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1    3 years ago

DJT, Jr is like the school yard bully who would beat you up for your lunch money or your homework. He's also like the kid that tortured small animals. But to get a critical thought out of him would be like pulling hen's teeth

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1    3 years ago

Yeah and amazingly, the other half is proud of the dimbulb they allegedly elected.  

Not even a year in and he more or less fucks up everything he touches just like his former boss predicted.

Who's the dumbass now?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The Trump family cheated her out of tens of millions of dollars. I dont think she will ever stop insulting them. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago
The Trump family cheated her out of tens of millions of dollars.

And SHE is the "smart" one in the family?????

LMMFAO!!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    3 years ago

President Trump and his siblings, Maryanne and Robert, “swindled” niece Mary Trump out of tens of millions of dollars in inheritance money, new court papers allege.

“Her aunt and uncles — who called Mary ‘honeybunch’ — promised to watch over her interests for her benefit,” Mary’s Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit from Thursday says. “Instead, they swindled her.”

Mary — who fought her family in court earlier this year   to publish a tell-all book   — says that the trio’s scheme to cut her out of her inheritance began when her dad, Fred Trump Jr., died in 1981, when she was just 16, according to court papers.

First, they “siphoned” money from the business interests that Mary inherited by transferring money to their own companies and masking them as “legitimate business transactions,” the court papers claim.

Second, for years they made it appear as though Mary’s interests were worth less than they actually were, in part through bogus appraisals and financial statements, the court documents allege.

Third, they strong-armed Mary into signing an agreement to cut her out of her grandfather Fred Trump Sr.’s estate after he passed away in 1999 by threatening to bankrupt her interests and canceling a health care policy for a nephew who had cerebral palsy, the court filing claims.

Donald, Maryanne and Robert “conspired with her trustee, maneuvered to steal her money, and lied to her about it,” the suit charges. “And in the end, they threatened her, put her infant nephew’s life at risk, and used their position of power to con her into signing her Interests away.”

Trump’s niece was ‘swindled’ by family out of inheritance: suit (nypost.com)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    3 years ago

Doesn't sound like she could do much about it especially if it started when she was only 16

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    3 years ago
President Trump and his siblings, Maryanne and Robert, “swindled” niece Mary Trump out of tens of millions of dollars in inheritance money, new court papers allege.

Alleged.

Show me some PROOF, not unresolved lawsuit bullshit.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    3 years ago

It's a BS lawsuit. It will go nowhere. But I do love the free speech crowd complaining that she said something mean about tender snowflake Donny Trump. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5  Greg Jones    3 years ago

More boring lame ass "Trump Trivia"

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    3 years ago

[deleted]

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sparty On @6    3 years ago

removed for context

Most national news is covering the story. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  MrFrost @6.1    3 years ago

And that is significant how exactly?

The chronically TDS ridden mass media jumps on any chance to bag on Trump.   Nothing new there.   Meanwhile dimbulb stumbles around the whitehouse ignoring them all and they more or less give him a free pass.

They waste time on family squabbles while Joe screws up nearly everything he touches.

Amazing!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7  Gsquared    3 years ago

She would know best, but it sure is a target-rich environment.