╌>

Grisham says she sought to shield young, female aide from Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  23 comments

By:   Mychael Schnell (MSN)

Grisham says she sought to shield young, female aide from Trump
Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham claimed in a new book that she sought to shield a young, female aide from former President Trump after he at one point invited her to his Air Force One cabin to "look at her."Grisham writes in her new book, "I'll Take Your Questions Now," set to be released on Oct. 5, that she tried to keep a young, female aide away from Trump after the former president repeatedly invited her up to his Air...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham claimed in a new book that she sought to shield a young, female aide from former President Trump after he at one point invited her to his Air Force One cabin to "look at her."

© The Hill Grisham says she sought to shield young, female aide from Trump

Grisham writes in her new book, "I'll Take Your Questions Now," set to be released on Oct. 5, that she tried to keep a young, female aide away from Trump after the former president repeatedly invited her up to his Air Force One cabin, including one time to "look at her," and used an expletive to describe her rear end.

Grisham also writes that Trump told her to promote the aide and "keep her happy," according to The New York Times, which received a manuscript of Grisham's book.

Grisham served as press secretary for nine months before moving to former first lady Melania Trump's office.

She resigned from her post as Melania Trump's communications director and chief of staff on Jan. 6, after a pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol when Congress was preparing to certify President Biden's 2020 electoral college win.

The relationship between Grisham and Trump World has been tense. The former president and the office of Melania Trump issued statements slamming Grisham and her book.

The former president said in a statement to The Hill Tuesday that Grisham "didn't have what it takes and that was obvious from the beginning."

He also said she "became very angry and bitter after her break up," presumably referring to her reported previous relationship with former Trump aide Max Miller, adding that "as time went on she was seldom relied upon, or even thought about."

"She had big problems and we felt that she should work out those problems for herself. Now, like everyone else, she gets paid by a radical left-leaning publisher to say bad and untrue things," Trump added.

Trump's spokesperson Liz Harrington also piled on, writing in a statement to The Hill that Grisham is a "disgruntled former employee" and added that her book is "another pitiful attempt to cash in on the President's strength and sell lies about the Trump family."

The office of Melania Trump wrote in a statement to Politico earlier this month that the intent of Grisham's book is to "redeem herself after a poor performance as press secretary, failed personal relationships, and unprofessional behavior in the White House."

Grisham in the book described Trump's anger toward her and others as "terrifying," writing that she started to regret her decision to join the West Wing "when I began to see how his temper wasn't just for shock value or the cameras."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

While I am not by any stretch a Stephanie Grisham fan, I believe every word, and especially this:

she tried to keep a young, female aide away from Trump after the former president repeatedly invited her up to his Air Force One cabin, including one time to "look at her," and used an expletive to describe her rear end.

For Trump to deny it is laughable.

Also, I didn't know she resigned on January 6th, after the attack on the Capitol.  In my eyes, that ups her plausibility rating.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago
the former president repeatedly invited her up to his Air Force One cabin, including one time to "look at her," and used an expletive to describe her rear end.

meh, so he treated her like his oldest daughter...

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.1    3 years ago
meh, so he treated her like his oldest daughter...

I read somewhere that predators will lose interest in the object of their desire as they age.  Lockdown on aisle kindergarten.    

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

I doubt he can even get that little orange weiner up anymore.  Although I still wouldn't want that scumbag pawing me or shoving his disgusting tongue down my throat.

That's what the woman he groped on an airline said one time - had his hand right up her skirt.  Another one he sexually molested had her up against the wall, with his hand up her skirt, and his disgusting tongue down her throat.  

Professor Guide
1.2.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    3 years ago
I doubt he can even get that little orange weiner up anymore

I can't wait until Melania divorces him and writes her own tell-all.  I bet his appendage cringe factor increases ten-fold.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    3 years ago

Those aren't ties he wears.  They are directional pointers so he can find his nub when he has to pee.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    3 years ago

The MAGAs don't care and the GOP won't upset Putin.

Besides, the one who dwells in Mar-a-Lago uses expletitives all the time and is an expletitive at his very core.

"Grab em' by the p***y" is a winner in GOP world.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

If Grisham's book is full of lies, why doesn't he sue her? He sued his own niece

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    3 years ago

I dont think anyone has ever lied about Trump. He told Billy Bush that he likes to walk up to women he doesnt know and kiss them on the mouth, if he was willing to reveal that to Entertainment Tonight I am sure there is far worse that he has done that has not been revealed. 

Even after all these years there are people who refuse to believe that he is psychologically disturbed. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

As a rule the 'psychologically disturbed' are unaware of what the term psychologically entails.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2  bbl-1  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    3 years ago

Maybe because the lawyers demand to be paid upfront?

Veronica
Professor Guide
4  Veronica    3 years ago

I love the "angry & bitter" comment.  Of course he would say that.  After all women always write books about people after breaking up with someone else.  

Then of course there is the whole "she wasn't good at her job, blah blah blah" but instead of firing her they let her go on until she resigned for good reason - the insanity of Trump endorsed insurrection.

Professor Guide
4.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Veronica @4    3 years ago

Hysterical, that time of the month, hasn't been laid, whiney bitch, etc...

Veronica
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Veronica  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1    3 years ago

And when men act that way they are simply being "manly men".

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Veronica @4.1.1    3 years ago

Err, you mean 'manly MAGAS' perhaps?

Veronica
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Veronica  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.2    3 years ago

Are there any "manly MAGAs"?

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Veronica @4.1.3    3 years ago

Naw, most are whiners or are a crazy as Trump. TDS affects them all.

Veronica
Professor Guide
4.1.5  Veronica  replied to  Kavika @4.1.4    3 years ago

See it here everyday.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.6  bbl-1  replied to  Veronica @4.1.3    3 years ago

Perhaps 'the closet dwellers'?

Veronica
Professor Guide
4.1.7  Veronica  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.6    3 years ago

I should look into that....heehee.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Veronica @4    3 years ago

Either Grisham came to her senses or she is attacking the Trumps to sell books. Either one works.

The story is that she decided to dish dirt on the Trumps after Melania refused to send a tweet on Jan 6 decrying the Capitol building riot. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    3 years ago
after he at one point invited her to his Air Force One cabin to "look at her."

Creepy as fuck. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    3 years ago

Why his wife stays with him is beyond me. She is a serial cheater enabler at this point. I used to feel sorry for Malaria trump, but....not anymore. 

Grisham is a known drunk and while she was press sec. she never gave even ONE presser...none. I don't doubt she is telling the truth, but I don't care for her in the least.