╌>

Laura Ingraham Cringes at the Rapidly Spreading ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chants: ‘I Don’t Care For This’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  32 comments

Laura Ingraham Cringes at the Rapidly Spreading ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chants: ‘I Don’t Care For This’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Brandon ContesOct 5th, 2021, 10:48 am 2-2 minutes   10/5/2021

Fox News host   Laura Ingraham , who once told   LeBron James   to “ shut up and dribble ,” is now suggesting that fans stick to sports.

“F*ck   Joe Biden ” chants are popping up at large sporting events at an increasing rate. While the chants have been most frequently heard at college football games around the country, they’re also occurring at   NFL stadiums   and   NASCAR events .

Monday night on   The Ingraham Angle , frequent show contributor   Raymond Arroyo   highlighted the loud anti-Biden chants that were heard at various events over the weekend. “The country is turning on Joe Biden and they’re using these events to protest,” Arroyo said.

After airing nearly 60-seconds of profane Biden chants, Ingraham expressed her displeasure for the jeers. “I don’t care for this, I have to say,” Ingraham said. “I don’t like this. I know it’s people laughing, it’s funny, I guess it’s fun, I don’t mean to be a spoiled sport here, but a lot of kids – like I wanted to bring my kids to Talladega.”

“Let’s think of something that’s funny, but not profane,” Ingraham suggested.

After smiling and laughing throughout the segment to highlight the anti-Biden chants, Arroyo said he agreed with Ingraham’s take. “We shouldn’t use these moments of communal togetherness for political protest and we’ve objected to this in the past.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

People who chant "fuck (anyone)" at public entertainment events are no class idiots. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Lock him up?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

they're all warriors for freedumb...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

She doesn't care about the chants she just doesn't want her kids exposed to foul language

“I don’t like this. I know it’s people laughing, it’s funny, I guess it’s fun, I don’t mean to be a spoiled sport here, but a lot of kids – like I wanted to bring my kids to Talladega.” “Let’s think of something that’s funny, but not profane,” Ingraham suggested. (emphasis mine)

profane means cursing

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.1  Gazoo  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

And you know this how?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gazoo @2.1    3 years ago

I was asked to leave a leave a Carolina Panthers football game for dropping the F bomb " a few times".

They let us move our seats when they found out we were a bus load of 45 guests.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.1    3 years ago

I think 45 people shouting "F something"  is a little different than 20,000 people chanting it. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    3 years ago

45 people shouting "F something"  is a little different than 20,000 people chanting it.

Its the exact same mentality. It  takes a no class idiot to scream obscenities at public gatherings. Each person makes that choice, whether individually or party of a group of 20,000. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    3 years ago

True but it was just me and there was a lady with her kids...

me, I was expendable and the ushers might have tossed me

but they weren't  go to toss 45 people who were obviously  buying food, beer etc.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.3    3 years ago

if 20,000 people at a college football game started chanting "fuck Trump" i would think it was just as stupid. 

Show a little self consciousness.

Then again, maybe "fuck" has been so incorporated into every day language that it carries absolutely no social stigma anymore when used in public. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @2.1.6    3 years ago

true. I use it before anything trump related.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

It is her that her kids should not be exposed to.  Language can be cleaned up, but there is nothing that will ever clean her up.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2    3 years ago
It is her that her kids should not be exposed to.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

If anyone thinks their kids will never be exposed to "profane" language it's obvious they don't know their kids

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.2  Split Personality  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.1    3 years ago

Remember when we had to spell out h, e, double hockey sticks ?

I remember getting my mouth washed in soap by the sailor next door

for repeating what he said right back at him.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.2    3 years ago

I never got my mouth washed out but I got a lot of "Giggles!" and The Look from my mom. My brother on the hand, his mouth was so filthy my mom did it one time on him, but it didn't work

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.2    3 years ago

I can remember my first cuss word (6th grade).  The moment I said it, I was certain lightening was going to strike me dead.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.5  Split Personality  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.4    3 years ago

I was in court once ( or twice ) lol.  My SIL said something egregious about my dead cousin's funeral

implying that it didn't happen and was just an excuse to take my grandson out of state for a few days.

I could actually see the words ( FU U POS ) fly across the courtroom and slap him upside the head.

The judge was not as amused as my family and the bailiffs were. 

Interesting day, lol.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.5    3 years ago

To say the least.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.3  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago
She doesn't care about the chants she just doesn't want her kids exposed to foul language

meh what's the point, they all know about her king kong strap-on in her night stand drawer.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

God forbid that parents would try to shield their children from such language.  A different anti Biden chant would be better.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.4    3 years ago

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Pretty awesome how tens of millions of Americans are all encouraging “ Brandon “ in his efforts.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

That was an interesting take the NASCAR reporter took.  I’m no fan of profanity or taking the Lords name in vain, but find it interesting that opposition to the evil regime in DC is so wide spread.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    3 years ago

Goddamn and fuck the opposition!

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    3 years ago

Alu ese said with a smile.

Hallux
Masters Principal
5  Hallux    3 years ago

If it is in the unabridged O.E.D, use it, it's just a fucking word; in of themselves, words are not obscene.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
7  Dragon    3 years ago

It is not that thousands of people in the stadiums are against Biden, it is just herd mentality, a few people say it and everyone jumps on it, whether they even know what it is about or whether they even care. Look at how the wave gets started, a few people do it and then everyone around the stadium does it. Just herd mentality, nothing more. 

Same with the "lock her up" chants, majority of people shouting that probably could of cared less if Hillary was locked up, or even understood why she would be locked up, they just wanted to be part of the crowd.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8  bbl-1    3 years ago

Ingraham cringes?  Why?  The MAGA are her's and others spawn.

Besides, the chants are social media organized.