╌>

NEWSTALKERS POLL : Did Trump Try To Steal The 2020 Presidential Election ?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I want to see how many Newstalkers have been following the news. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

With this?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    3 years ago

To quote Donald Trump on the morning of Jan 6

"...And Rudy, you did a great job. He's got guts. You know what? He's got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party. He's got guts. He fights, he fights.

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two.   (Eastman and Giuliani had spoken to the Jan 6 crowd just prior to Trump)

John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.  All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it.  We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    3 years ago

So tell me Vic. Do you personally think the election was stolen? Do you think donald actually won?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3  cjcold    3 years ago

Trump and his sycophants are still trying to steal the election.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 years ago

He has been working this angle since 2016 when he claimed that millions of fraudulent votes were cast in an election he won. He then spent four years asserting without evidence that the only way he would lose in 2020 was by voter fraud. The fact that anyone took him seriously says more about them, and it’s depressing to know so many people are that gullible.