╌>

Donald Trump Takes His Revenge On Alec Baldwin, Claims “Maybe He Loaded It” In ‘Rust’ Shooting

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  9 comments

Donald Trump Takes His Revenge On Alec Baldwin, Claims “Maybe He Loaded It” In ‘Rust’ Shooting
He added that if he had been handed a gun, he would fire it into the air first. “It’s weird,” Trump said. “Who would take a gun and point it at a cinematographer and pull the trigger, and she’s dead?”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.msn.com   /en-us/tv/news/donald-trump-takes-his-revenge-on-alec-baldwin-claims-maybe-he-loaded-it-in-rust-shooting/ar-AAQoGF9

1-1 minutes   Invalid Date

F ormer President Donald Trump has spoken out against actor Alec Baldwin, opining that the tragic shooting death of Halyna Hutchins on the Rust set was not necessarily an accident.

Trump’s animus for Baldwin is well-known and largely based on the actor’s lampooning impersonation of him on   Saturday Night Live.

As reported by   Business Insider,   Trump addressed the   Rust   incident and Baldwin’s role in it Thursday on conservative radio host Chris Stigall’s   podcast .

“He’s a troubled guy. There’s something wrong with him. I’ve watched him for years. He gets into fistfights with reporters,” Trump said. He added: “He’s a cuckoo-bird. He’s a nutjob. And usually, when there’s somebody like that, you know, in my opinion, he had something to do with it.”

Baldwin has maintained the shooting was a “tragic accident” and claimed that he was told the gun used in the shooting was not loaded.

Trump said that he thought Baldwin should not have pointed the gun at a crew member, loaded or not.

Just hours before Baldwin was handed what he thought was a "cold gun" the camera crew walked off the movie in protest of safety conditions, sources told the LA Times....   Continue Reading

“But if nothing else, how do you take a gun and just, whether it’s loaded or not loaded, how do you take a gun, point it at somebody that’s not even in the movie and just point it at this person and pull the trigger and now she’s dead?” Trump said.

He added that if he had been handed a gun, he would fire it into the air first.

“It’s weird,” Trump said. “Who would take a gun and point it at a cinematographer and pull the trigger, and she’s dead?”

He went on to question how the gun was loaded with live ammunition.

“As bad as it may have been kept, meaning you know the people that take care of the equipment and the guns and everything else… But even if it was loaded, and that’s a weird thing— maybe he loaded it,” he said.

Asked about Baldwin’s SNL impersonations, Trump claimed they were “terrible.”

“There’s something wrong with him. He’s a sick guy. I mean, I’ve seen him for years because he did. I thought a poor job of imitating me,” Trump said.

Click here to read the full article.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Lets start a rumor that Trump murdered Colin Powell. 

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
1.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Hey that is almost as good as the Russian collusion fantasy story Democrats told.

Alec Baldwin has been convicted of assault several times, he should not be allowed to hold a firearm, on a movie set or anywhere.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Moose Knuckle @1.1    3 years ago

Trump is a known pathological liar. He should not be allowed to give his opinion about stories in the news, anytime or anywhere. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

About as believable as some of the other lies about him.

But, hey, some Democrats will fall for it!

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
1.2.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    3 years ago

Just what we need, our corrupt justice department and those losers at the FBI chasing their tail because Hillary's attorney floated a rumor.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

“Who would take a gun and point it at a cinematographer and pull the trigger"?

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
1.3.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    3 years ago

A douchebag who's wife speaks with a thick accent and claimed to be Hispanic even though she has always been a dumb white bitch.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.3.2  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    3 years ago

“Who would take a gun and point it at a cinematographer and pull the trigger"?

As has been pointed out time and time again, there are many scenes in many movies where the gun is pointed at the camera. Watch a Dirty Harry movie, lots of shots like that. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I didn't think it would be harder to dislike Trump more than I did - but obviously anything is possible.