╌>

And the Prosecution Rests

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  189 comments

And the Prosecution Rests
“Cross-examination is the greatest legal engine ever invented for the discovery of truth.” John H. Wigmore, quoted in Lilly v. Virginia, 527 U.S. 116 (1999).

It was in August of 2020 that the George Floyd riots came to Kenosha, Wisconsin. (One of the most important swing districts in the state.)  Kenosha marked a turning point because it was then that the establishment began to realize that the riots had the potential to damage Biden's electoral chances. CNN's Don Lemon had noted: "It's showing up in polling...it's showing up in focus groups." Despite the media's concern, the Kenosha riots dominated the news after two people were killed while attacking an armed 17 year old who was running away from the mob. This past Monday a strange thing happened in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. That was the day that the prosecution put it's star witness on the stand. Gaige Grosskreutz  took the witness stand in the trial of Rittenhouse, who is charged with homicide and felony charges in the shooting deaths of Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum and in the wounding of Grosskreutz.

GettyImages-1236442192.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=501
Gaige Grosskreutz, paramedic, rioter and star witness.

The defense began their cross-examination:

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him… that he fired, right?” defense attorney Corey Chirafisi asked Grosskreutz.

“Correct,” said Grosskreutz. He tried to claim at another point that he wasn’t intentionally pointing the gun.

So here we have the prosecution's star witness demolishing the prosecution's case.

Grosskreutz admitting pointing a gun at Rittenhouse when Rittenhouse shot him.

The picture used by the defense team:

gaigegun.png?w=389

Grosskreutz had initially had his hands raised in the air when he ran over to and towered over a sitting Rittenhouse. Then he quickly pulled out a handgun and pointd it at Rittenhouse's head. It was then that Rittenhouse fired in self defense. The reason Rittenhouse was on the ground was because he had just been attacked with a skateboard weilded by Anthony Huber, one of the two men killed on that violent night. The leftist media has attempted to manipulate public opinion in this trial. 

The question here was what was the prosecution thinking?  Didn't they know that Grosskreutz had a gun pointed at Rittenhouse's head when he was shot?  Or did they simply think they were going to get an easy conviction despite the facts via the media?

Under Wisconsin law, a person is allowed to use deadly force in self defense if "necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm."

We shall see.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Can anyone be non-partisan in this trial?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Prolly be a hung jury

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

Do you think that extremists find their way on to juries?

The DC jury pool comes to mind.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    3 years ago

I hope that killer thug young conservative in training Rittenhouse gets a long sentence.  

He was bragging and partying with other domestic terrorist scum later and bragging about killing innocent people.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago
I hope that killer thug young conservative in training Rittenhouse gets a long sentence. 

For what? Defending himself from:

1. someone who slammed his head TWICE with a skateboard?
  2. someone who aimed a GUN at him while he was lying on the ground?

Give me a break.

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1.1  GregTx  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1    3 years ago

Don't forget the crazy mofo that seemed to want someone to shoot him and tried to take his rifle from him after chasing him down.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1    3 years ago

"Rittenhouse crossed state lines with his mother, menacingly entered a protest crowd wielding an illegal semiautomatic weapon he thought “    looked cool    ,” shot three men including two from the community he invaded, and later claimed self-defense despite being the “    only person who killed anyone    ” among hundreds of others who were out that night in Kenosha. Hours after entering entering his not guilty plea, Rittenhouse, who is not old enough to legally drink without his complicit mom by his side, went to a bar and took pictures with fascist Proud Boys while flashing white power symbols and wearing a shirt that read “    FREE AS FUCK    .”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1    3 years ago

Give me a break.  Those who think this fat little killer turd killed anyone in self- defense is delusional.  They only have this fat little killer fuck's word that the first guy he killed said that he was going to kill him.  

He's a fine little white supremacist/'conservative' republican in training.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago
The question here was what was the prosecution thinking?  Didn't they know that Grosskreutz had a gun pointed at Rittenhouse's head when he was shot?  Or did they simply think they were going to get an easy conviction despite the facts via the media?

My guess is the latter.  I think their case fell apart with the video evidence then was destroyed by the testimony of their own witnesses.  Unfortunately there are many who don't (or have the inability to) understand this.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  Tessylo    3 years ago

If he walks this little turd conservative in training Rittenhouse will probably kill again.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4    3 years ago

If he is attacked by progressive liberals again, I hope he defends himself.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    3 years ago

You left out rioting and violent liberals that were stalking him.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
4.2  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @4    3 years ago

Maybe the shit bum antifa and blm rioters and arsonists will learn a lesson not to chase people who possess firearms.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  goose is back @4.2    3 years ago

yeah, they won't.  

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
4.2.2  goose is back  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.2.1    3 years ago
yeah, they won't.  

That's actually a good thing, thin the herd. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

He should never have been charged, and only was as a sop to the frenzy  created by dishonest media coverage and the inflammatory actions of democratic politicians, who used all sorts of reckless and dishonest language to demonize a 17 year old. Rittenhouse fed their narrative, so the facts didn’t matter.

Hopefully, the criminal actions of left wing terrorists to intimidate the jury and deny justice are for naught and rittenhouse goes home a free man. And once it does, rittenhouse should file defamation suits against a couple democratic members of the house, who exploited this situation to enflame the hatred of their dumber fellow progressives and further their goal of dividing the  country.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago

Talk about deflection, projection, and denial and outright unhinged nonsense.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.2  Sparty On  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago

Spot on Sean.  Spot on.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3  Snuffy  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago

I would suspect there are several lawyers who are already champing at the bit to represent Rittenhouse in those defamation suits. And I think when this trial ends he's going to need to file them as I doubt if he's ever gonna get his life back to any sort of normal, the notoriety of this is going to inhibit his ability to do anything else. 

I'm also very concerned about the aftereffects in Kenosha when the trial ends. We've heard the reports of jury members being photographed and video taped, there are reports of Antifa already promoting violence unless Rittenhouse is found guilty...  I'm worried the riots after an acquittal could be worse than the rioting that occurred last summer.  Kind of glad I don't have any family / friends who live in Kenosha right now.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3    3 years ago
"I'm also very concerned about the aftereffects in Kenosha when the trial ends. We've heard the reports of jury members being photographed and video taped, there are reports of Antifa already promoting violence unless Rittenhouse is found guilty...  I'm worried the riots after an acquittal could be worse than the rioting that occurred last summer.  Kind of glad I don't have any family / friends who live in Kenosha right now."

I'm sure you're quite concerned and worried jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Where did you hear those reports of violence from anti-fa?  Complete nonsense.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.1    3 years ago
Where did you hear those reports of violence from anti-fa? 

That's why I keep saying that reading is important.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.3.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Snuffy @5.3    3 years ago
We've heard the reports of jury members being photographed and video taped

The pressure on the jury is tremendous. They know if they do the right thing, violence may result in the community and they themselves might be in danger.  And the scumbag left wing activists sure seem to be trying to drive that point home to them. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.4  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.1    3 years ago
I'm sure you're quite concerned and worried

That's a very sad commentary on the subject. Do you honestly think I cannot be concerned and worried about potential riots and violence to the citizens and city of Kenosha if the trial ends in an acquittal? Just because I'm not in lock-step with the far left and their fascist policies doesn't mean I cannot be a decent and caring human being.  To insult feelings of compassion is quite telling.

Where did you hear those reports of violence from anti-fa?  Complete nonsense.  

I won't bother providing you any links because you've stated many times in the past that you won't bother to read them anyway.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.4    3 years ago

You don't provide the links because you don't have them.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.6  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.4    3 years ago
I won't bother providing you any links because you've stated many times in the past that you won't bother to read them anyway.  

yes, calling for links which have been promised not to be read is rather pointless. And silly beyond words.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.7  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.5    3 years ago
You don't provide the links because you don't have them.  

so will you actually discuss this or just dismiss it or downplay the site as biased?  

“I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha, I mean, in the Kenosha trial, but there’s cameras in there,” Rice claimed. “There’s definitely cameras up in there and there’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that.”

Some commentators and outlets have also suggested that Rice intends to dox the jurors if they do not convict Rittenhouse. The jurors are not sequestered, meaning they can easily learn of this potential threat — and Rice is a threatening man.

Earlier this week, a video circulated alleging that people were at the Kenosha courthouse photographing jurors. On Monday, Fox News Digital contacted Kenosha police, the Kenosha sheriff's department and Rittenhouse's attorneys concerning claims jurors were being recorded.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.8  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.6    3 years ago
yes, calling for links which have been promised not to be read is rather pointless. And silly beyond words.

Yes, but sometimes I can be silly as it's sometimes enjoyable.  I've provided the links I was talking about.  What are the odds they are either not read, are ignored, or dismissed as right-wing biased sites not worthy of discussion?  My guess is #2 but #3 is right behind it.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.9  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.8    3 years ago

You forgot #3.

A complete denial of the mere existence of any evidence at all, despite mountains of it presented at trial.

Some like to pretend if they don't read links, it makes the links nonexistent.

Crazy, huh?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.10  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.9    3 years ago

Technically that would be #4 as #3 is the dismissing the news sites as right-wing propaganda outright. But yes,  it is crazy the lengths some people will go to justify their positions.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.11  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.7    3 years ago

“I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha, I mean, in the Kenosha trial, but there’s cameras in there,” Rice claimed. “There’s definitely cameras up in there and there’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that.”

Of course there's 'cameras' in a court room.  Duh!  But where's the proof of what he's saying - that 'there's definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that' - He could have taken a picture or video with his cell phone.  Why didn't he? 

Plus your Faux 'news' link?

"Earlier this week, a video circulated alleging that people were at the Kenosha courthouse photographing jurors. On Monday, Fox News Digital contacted Kenosha police, the Kenosha sheriff's department and Rittenhouse's attorneys concerning claims jurors were being recorded."

What is this statement supposed to prove?  When Faux 'news' digital contacted Kenosha police, what was the response?  Was there any?

Priceless!  Useless!  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.12  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.10    3 years ago

I'm not the subject of this seed.  Stop now.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.13  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.11    3 years ago

Oh, so now you believe the JUDGE in the case is just lying, as are officers?

Someone DID take video of the jury.

Deny it if you wish but facts inform us all of the truth.

Wow....just wow.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.14  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.12    3 years ago

You are doing a great job of making yourself the subject.

Will admit you are deflecting from the topic wonderfully.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.15  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.11    3 years ago

All you have proven is that you did not go to the links and read the full article. All you have done is ignore, deflect and refuse anything that is outside of your belief. That's why I initially didn't want to provide links, you don't go to them anyway.  There is one word in your reply there however that is truthful.  It is useless to try to engage you in a conversation as you refuse to acknowledge anything provided except to ridicule it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.15    3 years ago

I did go to your links and read them.  The first one was a blog and the other was Faux 'news'.  And?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.17  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.15    3 years ago

All my responses are truthful.  Yours?  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.18  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.15    3 years ago
All you have proven is that you did not go to the links and read the full article. All you have done is ignore, deflect and refuse anything that is outside of your belief.

S.O.P.

That's why I initially didn't want to provide links, you don't go to them anyway.

We all learn that eventually.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.19  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.17    3 years ago
All my responses are truthful. 

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies...

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.20  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.19    3 years ago

You obviously have no knowledge of what it means.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.21  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.16    3 years ago
The first one was a blog

In which Cortez Rice ...

Rice turned to his audience and began talking about the jurors in the Rittenhouse trial. “We need the same results, we need the same results,” Rice said , apparently suggesting that people should also try to intimidate the jurors.

and later on in the story..

Some commentators and outlets have also suggested that Rice intends to dox the jurors if they do not convict Rittenhouse. The jurors are not sequestered, meaning they can easily learn of this potential threat — and Rice is a threatening man.

So while Rice didn't come out and state it but other commentators have, isn't that evidence of a potential threat against jurors unless Rittenhouse is found guilty?  

It really seems that you did not read that link as you are ignoring or denying what is written in there.

the other was Faux 'news'. 

Congrats, dismissing the second link just because it's from Fox News.  Not everything posted on that site is a lie, I do wish you would stop portraying it that way.  Had you actually read that link you would have seen the reply from the police department.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5.3.22  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.20    3 years ago

Ok, I've learned my lesson.  You have no desire to discuss things.  Guess I'll just stop as your mind is made up and you will continue to ignore anything that doesn't fit in with your world view.  I won't bother responding to you any more.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.23  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.22    3 years ago

"I won't bother responding to you any more."

Cool!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.3.24  Greg Jones  replied to  Snuffy @5.3.22    3 years ago

Just put her ignore. That's the best way to treat trolls

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.25  Sparty On  replied to  Greg Jones @5.3.24    3 years ago

Or do it the old school way and just ignore it.

Works great as well .....

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.3.26  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @5.3.24    3 years ago

Worked for me.  Unfortunately that means 75% of the comments section is grayed out.  Not that any of it has to do with the actual seed or conversation.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
5.3.27  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.13    3 years ago

BUT that was supposedly "made up" by me yesterday .....

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
5.3.28  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.17    3 years ago
All my responses are truthful. 

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.30  Tessylo  replied to  dennis smith @5.3.29    3 years ago

I'm not flattered by my fan club here.

Gross.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago
Hopefully, the criminal actions of left wing terrorists to intimidate the jury and deny justice are for naught and rittenhouse goes home a free man.

That's where a responsible justice system should be focused, along with prosecuting BLM members. That's not going to happen yet.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  Tessylo    3 years ago

Not spot on.  NOT AT ALL.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
8  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

He killed a pedo, a wife beater and blew the bicep off a communist. Where should we put his statue?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1  Sparty On  replied to  Moose Knuckle @8    3 years ago

Put it up  [high,Deleted]

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @8.1    3 years ago

Ah, nothing like good old fashioned death wishing on a Wednesday morning...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @8.1.1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @8.1.1    3 years ago

Ah yes, nothing like a little partisan overreaction to hyperbole to start off your afternoon.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.3    3 years ago

So pointing out people cheering on killing is partisan?

Call me the king of partisanship.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @8.1.4    3 years ago

No problem .... you are the king of partisanship.   Happy?

You were not so "upset" by all the death threats toward Trump and conservatives the last five years, that were not intended to be hyperbole.

So yeah, you're busted.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.5    3 years ago

What death threats against trumpturd??????????????????????

And alleged conservatives?????????????????????????

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.5    3 years ago

I sure as hell didn't see them here.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @8.1.7    3 years ago

Lol .... well of course you didn't.   First of all you'd have to be looking for them and second (and more importantly) you'd have to admit now that you did see them.

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @8.1.7    3 years ago

See, says the 'stats' man who has never provided any stats.

LOL!

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.8    3 years ago

You can defend what you have done and said all day long.

Proves to me who the real partisan is here.

Keep on defending making threats against people.

Very becoming, if not typical for some people.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.11  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @8.1.10    3 years ago
You can defend what you have done and said all day long.

Already have, any unbiased viewer who has been here for more than five minutes knows what i'm talking about

Proves to me who the real partisan is here.

You are .....  the self appointed King of Partisans

Keep on defending making threats against people.

I'm not but keep spinning

Very becoming, if not typical for some people.

Yeah, the truth hurts but the sting will leave you, sooner if you repent for your weak little spin-job

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.11    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.13  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @8.1.12    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @8.1.12    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @8.1.10    3 years ago

I know you're not the one spinning here Ender.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2  Tessylo  replied to  Moose Knuckle @8    3 years ago

So the little thug killer knew that one of his victims was an alleged pedophile and the other an alleged wife beater?  Statue of who, the killer thug Rittenhouse?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.2    3 years ago
So the little thug killer knew that one of his victims was an alleged pedophile and the other an alleged wife beater?

No, but that turned out to just be a happy coincidence.

Seems to me if the little thugs weren't there, then the little thigs wouldn't have been shot.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
9  goose is back    3 years ago

I hope he will be able to keep it together after the acquittal and the millions start to pour in from the libel suits against CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1  Tessylo  replied to  goose is back @9    3 years ago

What libel suits?  The killer thug Rittenhouse hasn't been libeled by anyone.  

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
9.1.1  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    3 years ago
hasn't been libeled by anyone.  

Do you remember Nicholas Sandmann Coventry Catholic?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  goose is back @9.1.1    3 years ago

What does that smug little prick have to do with this smug little killer prick?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    3 years ago

Look at it realistically if possible.

Sandman was convicted in the court of public opinion because of unfavorable coverage which lied about him.

Progressive liberals jumped all over him about how he abused an old Indian man, when they truth was far different. Sandman stood there calmly smiling at the man who was trying desperately to instigate a response from Sandman. And for that, progressive liberals called him all sorts of vile names.

Now we have heard testimony from a "victim" that he ONLY got shot AFTER he advanced on Rittenhouse with his gun drawn.

Now, you can spin that shit any way you want or pretend that you don't know what the guy testified to in court if you want, but that is just ignoring reality.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    3 years ago

It kills me when alleged conservatives, whose opinions and whatever else, alleged advice, which isn't worth a penny by the way, talk about looking at things 'realistically' about some other smug little conservative prick (and accuse me of deflection) and then say I'm not dealing in reality regarding this pudgy little prick killer Rittenhouse.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.4    3 years ago

May I ask WHY you keep talking to yourself?

Seems odd.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
9.1.6  goose is back  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.5    3 years ago
May I ask WHY you keep talking to yourself?

I think everyone wants to know that, Mr alleged conservative. . 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
9.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    3 years ago
The killer thug Rittenhouse hasn't been libeled by anyone.

We can always forward your statements to his lawyer.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  goose is back @9.1.6    3 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
9.1.9  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    3 years ago
What does that smug little prick have to do with

Let me correct you: smug "RICH" little prick.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  goose is back @9.1.9    3 years ago

Who gives a fuck?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    3 years ago

If the thug killer Rittenhouse wasn't there, he wouldn't have been able to kill any one for no reason whatsoever.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago

If progressive liberals weren't rioting and looting and destroying property, he wouldn't have been there.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
10.1.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Texan1211 @10.1    3 years ago

dunno bout that , turns out his biological dad lives in kenosha .

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago

Only criminals were looting and rioting - not any liberals/protesters.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @10.2    3 years ago
Only criminals were looting and rioting -

That is true, looting and rioting made them criminals. Which is what I have been telling you all along, and which you seemingly deflect away from every time.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
10.2.2  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @10.2    3 years ago
Only criminals were looting and rioting - not any liberals/protesters.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11  Just Jim NC TttH    3 years ago

Rittenhouse is testifying in his own defense now. They had to take 10 minute recess as he broke down crying when rehashing the events of that night. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12  Tessylo    3 years ago

[deleted]

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @12    3 years ago

Piglet has been coached so hard...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @12.1    3 years ago

Yeah, his lawyer coached him very well.  

Crocodile tears from a young conservative in training killer

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @12.1    3 years ago

Piglet's a good name for the pudgy little killer turd.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.1    3 years ago

It is simply hilarious for any progressive liberal hack to criticize anyone crying after they cheered AOC's little stunt of crying over a parking lot. 

Zero credibility to judge anyone's tears after supporting that fake shit.

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1.4  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.2    3 years ago

He is a smarmy little bastard. I can see right through the persona he is trying to portray.

His expressions say a lot.

He tries to look innocent then a second later looks like he has hatred for some.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
12.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @12.1    3 years ago

Unlike the idiot paramedic that blew the prosecution by admitting he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse's head before he was fired on.

The facepalm of the prosecutor was priceless. Someone didn't do their damn job and vet witnesses/alleged victims ahead of time.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.3    3 years ago
Like Kurosawa, I Make Mad
@the_moviebob
HOLY F--- 1f923.png 1f923.png 1f923.png Can we send this whiny little prick to ACTING jail, at least?

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1.7  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @12.1.5    3 years ago

Oh I admit the prosecution kinda sucks in this case.

Even now he is not doing that good of a job.

Watching a little of this and the Aubrey case the difference is almost stark.

In that case the prosecution is blowing it away, in this case the prosecution is blowing it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.6    3 years ago

video at link

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.6    3 years ago

What a phony fat little turd he is.  

Bitch please!

Where are the tears?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.6    3 years ago

Awww,,.....don't get mad the prosecution's case was screwed up by its own witness!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
12.1.11  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.6    3 years ago

Not nearly as fake as the liberal outrage while ignoring all facts in the case. I bet the city can hardly wait for the riots to start once he is acquitted. 

I wouldn't be making any long term plans if I were the paramedic. He might have some explaining to do as a defendant real soon.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.6    3 years ago
Can we send this whiny little prick to ACTING jail, at least?

No, your girl AOC has it booked solid for the next 5 years or so.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.1.13  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @12.1.7    3 years ago

Boy you got that right...................

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12.1.14  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ronin2 @12.1.5    3 years ago
he facepalm of the prosecutor was priceless.

It perfectly encapsulated the entire trial.  reacting like you got punched in the nuts is the last thing a lawyer ever wants to do  in front of a jury, but the testimony was so bad for the prosecution he couldn't control himself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @12    3 years ago

I just saw footage of him breaking down on the stand.  Its fairly amazing. 

I wonder how much it will help him because it is way overboard. 

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.1  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @12.2    3 years ago

I am a little upset because I had started watching the other trial.

Not going very well for them.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @12.2.1    3 years ago

I really dont care if they convict him or not. I dont think they ever had a case that could pass "reasonable doubt" considering there is video of him running away from the guy he shot first. 

He was a kid, a punk who wanted to be a "hero" ala Rambo. In one sense I am sure he was fantasizing about shooting a bad guy that night. 

Then reality happened and it is not as glamorous. 

The people that talk about him being a hero are idiots. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @12.2.2    3 years ago

I saw the pudgy little turd and his mommy both crying.  How fucking pathetic.  I bet she still breastfeeds that little pig.

The little turd claims the first guy he killed threatened to kill him - well we'll never fucking know that because the little pig killed him.  

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.4  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @12.2.2    3 years ago

Oh I agree. He wanted action and went looking for it.

The people that talk about him being a hero are idiots

Definitely.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @12.2.4    3 years ago

"Oh I agree. He wanted action and went looking for it."

"The people that talk about him being a hero are idiots"

"Definitely."

Mos Def!

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.6  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @12.2.5    3 years ago

The judge is being an ass in this case and making it all about him. He seems sympathetic to piglet.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @12.2.6    3 years ago

So true.  He should have recused himself from the git go.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12.2.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @12.2.6    3 years ago
The judge is being an ass in this case and making it all about him. He seems sympathetic to piglet.

Of course you would watch the prosecutor's antics and blame the judge. Very on brand. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @12.2.7    3 years ago

On what specific legal grounds?

Surely  not just because YOU say so!

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.10  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @12.2.8    3 years ago

He asked him simple questions about what the kid was thinking...

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
12.2.11  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Ender @12.2.6    3 years ago

well he IS sitting in the big chair , and it is he that makes the rules for his court , even if you dont agree with them , to go against what the person sitting in that big chair and the rules they set  is tempting fate that is readily predictable . .

the prosecution was figuratively bitch slapped for trying to do so . it could have been worse .

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.12  Ender  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @12.2.11    3 years ago

Every time the judge stopped proceedings you could see pig boys face light up.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
12.2.13  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Ender @12.2.12    3 years ago

well i was watching today , and didnt have a mirror handy , but im sure my facial expressions about the shitshow and the prosecutorial misconduct was similar . not so much lighting up but more of a surprised WTF????

Ender
Professor Principal
12.2.14  Ender  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @12.2.13    3 years ago

I think near the end he started doing a little better. Caught him in some lies and the video didn't really play that much in his favor.

I am definitely not on his side but he would have been better off not testifying.

Did not do him any favors.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
13  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

This kid is going to be famous when he walks for the clean shoots.  Songs will be written about him! LEGEND!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1  Tessylo  replied to  Moose Knuckle @13    3 years ago

Not surprised y'all see this fat little turd as a hero.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.2  Sparty On  replied to  Moose Knuckle @13    3 years ago
Songs will be written about him! LEGEND!

The legend lives on from the liberals on down

Of the shooter who got off named Rittenhouse

The liberals it's said only wish he'd of plead

When the prosecution of Kyle turned gloomy

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
13.2.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Sparty On @13.2    3 years ago

i heard that as gordon lightfoot ...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @13.2.1    3 years ago

Good catch

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

The defense just turned over Rittenhouse to the prosecutors for cross examination. The cross began by confronting him that he wanted to kill these people. Then the prosecutor just blew another question on why he arranged for the purchase of an AR-15 rather than a pistol or a shotgun.

The judge just slapped down the prosecutor correctly for his questioning on the law etc. The prosecutor just moved to strike the answer to his own question based on hearsay. However, the judge admonished him that his questioning is eliciting irrelevant answers.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
14.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

This prosecutor will be in traffic court for years after this.

Meanwhile the Judge was so bored by the weak prosecution he was looking at cookie porn.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
14.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Moose Knuckle @14.1    3 years ago

I am surprised the judge hasn't tossed the case yet. He has far more patience for mighty mental midgets than I do. I would have called the prosecution to the stand and given him the WTF talk on why he is wasting everyone's time a long time ago.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
14.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

He just made the jury leave because the prosecutor is headed down the wrong road. Judge is really pissed!!!!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
14.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @14.2    3 years ago

Never ever piss off a judge...lol

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.2.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @14.2    3 years ago

You bet!  This prosecutor (Binger)  is what first comes to mind when we think of lawyers.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
14.3  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago
Then the prosecutor just blew another question on why he arranged for the purchase of an AR-15 rather than a pistol or a shotgun.

Just another liberal who doesn't understand legal gun ownership or guns in general.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @14.3    3 years ago

Way too many of them took up Law.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
15  Sunshine    3 years ago

Rittenhouse will sue for malicious prosecution.  Is he a minor?  He can sue the media too like that MAGA hat kid did.

Again, the lying corrupt progressive media will lose.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @15    3 years ago

And the alligator tears little turd killer will lose.  

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
15.2  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Sunshine @15    3 years ago

Rittenhouse was defamed like the maga hat kid on a dozen MSM sites, he's already lawyered up for that. I expect huge undisclosed settlements from CNN, WAPO and many others for calling him a White supremacist when it's been completely debunked already.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
15.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Moose Knuckle @15.2    3 years ago
he's already lawyered up for that.

Good, hope he bankrupts them.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Moose Knuckle @15.2    3 years ago

No, the little killer turd has not been defamed.

He's a fine little white supremacist/conservative in training!  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
15.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.2    3 years ago

Ridiculous to thinking people.

You mean to tell me that a "white supremacist" couldn't find ANY black people to shoot?

LMMFAO!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
15.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.2    3 years ago
"Ridiculous to thinking people"

That leaves alleged conservatives out.  Whose opinions/comments/advice - ain't worth a penny.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
15.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @15.2.4    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

The judge is losing patience with the prosecutor. All you have to do is listen to the prosecutor's tone to know what he is.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
16.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @16    3 years ago

The jury is listening as well ...... the guy is grasping at straws because has no case.

A year from now he'll be manning phones in a legal boiler room for Round Up litigation.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @16.1    3 years ago
the guy is grasping at straws because has no case.

He's trying to trap the kid.

A year from now he'll be manning phones in a legal boiler room for Round Up litigation.

Maybe he can join his hero - Andrew Weissmann in hell.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
16.1.2  Snuffy  replied to  Sparty On @16.1    3 years ago

I was surprised to read this morning that the defense was still going to have Rittenhouse take the stand. After the poor job the prosecutor did I didn't think there was that much to gain by doing so.   I believe Vic is right, the prosecutor knows he's lost the case so now he's just trying to trap the kid so they have something to use against him. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
16.1.3  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Snuffy @16.1.2    3 years ago

i saw that and thought ,"mistake " but it was totally worth it to see the prosecutor being bitchslapped by the judge  and being moved from incompetent to inept catagory .

my view is now the prosecutor is going to act like the pigeon playing chess ..... knock over all the pieces ignore all the rules, crap all over the board  , and strut around thinking he won ....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
17  Tessylo    3 years ago

Trap the little pig how?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
18  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Trial to resume in about an hour

Tessylo
Professor Principal
19  Tessylo    3 years ago

I guess when mommy is done breastfeeding her little piglet they'll get back to it.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20  Texan1211    3 years ago

Court TV just blasted the prosecutor, big time.

Said it is lucky that the judge didn't declare a mistrial or didn't hold the prosecutor in contempt.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
20.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @20    3 years ago

hat the judge didn't declare a mistrial 

I think the prosecution may be trying for one. 

GregTx
PhD Guide
20.1.1  GregTx  replied to  Sean Treacy @20.1    3 years ago
Prosecutors have also made so many legal blunders that it’s beginning to look like they want a mistrial, and the defense has made that accusation.

The prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse is a disaster (msn.com)

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
20.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Sean Treacy @20.1    3 years ago

problem with a mistrial is if the defenses request for it Which the judge has said he will take it under advisment , is that if granted WITH prejudice , means the state prosecution can NOT retry the case and the kid walks , no second bite at the apple to try and fix the case they screwwed up.

the prosecutions attempt to use a line of questioning already ruled inadmissable would certainly be grounds for the prejudiced ruling .

So that leaves me to question which is worse , blow the case because the jury says you didnt meet the criteria of  beyond a reasonable doubt , or because you cant follow a judges rulings ?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
21  Tacos!    3 years ago

I haven’t been following the testimony, so maybe this has been covered, but self-defense fails as a defense if you create the situation. In other words, if you go looking for trouble, and you kill someone, you may not get to claim self-defense.

So, it’s possible that even though someone was pointing a gun at him, the jury may just see a bully getting what he deserved, as opposed to an innocent defending himself. I’m not saying he’s one or the other. I’m just pointing out that the exchange in this story does not necessarily kill the prosecution’s case.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
21.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Tacos! @21    3 years ago

thats where burden of proof comes in , to make that determination , one has to prove it and usually beyond a reasonable doubt  . usually the one that is the aggressor is the one seen as in the wrong when it comes to the self defense plea. if someone is the main antagonist and agressively is pursuing another , and then kills or injures another , self defense is not applicable  and a stretch to attempt ..

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
21.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tacos! @21    3 years ago
g the testimony, so maybe this has been covered, but self-defense fails as a defense if you create the situation.

He ran away. The pursuers created the fatal confrontations. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
22  squiggy    3 years ago

64301755.jpg

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
23  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

In Conclusion:

The lead prosecutor against Kyle Rittenhouse is Thomas Binger, a Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a law degree in 1996. Thus far he has coached a witness, attempted to deny the defendent's right to remain silent and disregarded a Judge's instructions. His underhanded tactics have alienated the Judge and has the defense on the verge of filing for a mistrial with prejudice. 

Lessons:

We have now seen what a modern American Law School like the University of Michigan has produced and it is disturbing.

What is more disturbing is that after all the mayhem and violence that took place in Kenosha last summer it took a local DA only 48 hours to indict a kid who was trying to defend himself.

Prognosis:

Well, what do you think forewoman?

aHR0cDovL2NsLmltZ2hvc3RzLmNvbS9pbWdoL2ltYWdlL2ZldGNoL2FyXzM6MixjX2ZpbGwsZV9zaGFycGVuOjEwMCxmX2pwZyxnX2ZhY2VzOmF1dG8sd18xMDIwL2h0dHA6Ly9pbWdob3N0cy5jb20vdC8yMDIxLTExLzQ0NDU4NC9lYzQ3MWMwOTJhNDEyZjUwMTAzNDdiMGNlZTlmNWY3Yi5qcGc.webp?v=1636586840-HqbWS1zsaYJHaPpz5xRKaGXY6SQlnhKQ-ED4_hC9pZk

"Rittenhouse walks!"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
23.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @23    3 years ago

Evidently the prosecution wanted to show a drone video that contradicts part of Rittenhouses story. The judge agreed with the defense objection based on what appears to be a ludicrous basis.  (That an enlargement of the video so the jury could see it would distort the image.) 

The judge has shown consistent pro defense bias and this was predicted before the trial even started. The judge is a known eccentric. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
23.1.1  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1    3 years ago

Grosskreutz admitted he was shot after pointing a gun at Rittenhouse's head. How does the judge's personality change that?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
23.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @23.1    3 years ago

interesting thoughts john , on one hand , the system is biased , and on the other you state that the case handed to the prosecutor , didnt meet the burder of going beyond a reasonable doubt . and basically said the prosecutor had to play the hand dealt him .

i posit that the prosecutor did have a choice in what charges to pursue , they all do after all , because they have to weigh the evidence they have in front of them and decide if its winable or not . this guy chose wrong , and was not afforded the opertunity to go shopping for a more "favorable " judge .

choosing charges to go after based on public opinion and outcry  rarely work out , going after charges based on what the evidence proves , is simply common sense .

we see this at play here currently .

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
23.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @23.1.2    3 years ago

They are prosecuting Rittenhouse because he was a vigilante that shot three people. The justice system cannot condone that with inaction. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
23.1.4  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    3 years ago

something they have not met the burden of proof for , and the evidence has shown otherwise and whom the true "vigilantes " were that night .

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
23.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1    3 years ago
Evidently the prosecution wanted to show a drone video that contradicts part of Rittenhouses story.

And all they had to do was prove the film was what they said it was - an enlargement .... and the judge would have allowed it.

I didn't miss a thing John.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
23.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @23.1.4    3 years ago

The true vigilante was Kyle Rittenhouse.  He wasn't asked to protect anyone or anything.  He was there to shoot someone.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
23.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @23.1.2    3 years ago

You posit . . . LOL  You just make stuff up as you go along.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
23.1.9  goose is back  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    3 years ago
he was a vigilante

Help me out John, which witness testified that he was a vigilante? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
23.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    3 years ago
ecause he was a vigilante that shot three people. The justice system cannot condone that with inaction

Lol. If he was a vigilante, he would have shot Rosenbaum for molesting kids. What he did isn't vigilantism in any sense of the word. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
23.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @23.1.10    3 years ago
One of the Kenosha protesters killed by a gun-toting vigilante was identified Wednesday as a talented skateboarder who died while trying to disarm the gunman. NY Post

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
23.1.12  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  dennis smith @23.1.6    3 years ago

those that demand a conviction , even without sufficient grounds will have to have someone to blame , whomever or whatever is convienient at the time ,  the flailing and blame game is only starting .

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
24  JohnRussell    3 years ago
  1. 4 hours ago ·   Judge Schroeder’s phone  rings in the middle of the Rittenhouse trial, and it just happens to be the  theme song  from the  Trump  rallies when he walks on stage.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
24.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @24    3 years ago

flailing and grasping is sooooo unbecoming , but if thats all thats left .....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
24.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @24.1    3 years ago

What the hell are you talking about?

The judge is obviously biased in favor of the defendant. The fact that the judge has Trump music playing on his phone is just another point in that direction. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @24.1.1    3 years ago
The judge is obviously biased in favor of the defendant. The fact that the judge has Trump music playing on his phone is just another point in that direction. 

What a load of bullshit.

Really???? MUSIC on his fucking PHONE???????

Who on earth gives a fuck about that irrelevant crap?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
24.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @24.1.1    3 years ago

The leftist media have taken Rittenhouse’s guilt as an article of faith for over a year. The facts say otherwise.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
24.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @24.1.1    3 years ago
"What the hell are you talking about?"

He doesn't know.  

Plus, you are correct, as usual, the bias this judge has for this coldblooded unrepentant fat little killer, is quite obvious.  

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
24.1.5  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @24.1.1    3 years ago

to quote you from numerous other discussions from all the years  past ..... its a nothing burger .... that is exactly what your post and observation is .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @24    3 years ago

So what?

Who gives a shit about that?

Is Trump on trial?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
24.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @24    3 years ago

Twist the fuck out of it JR.

But the ringtone turned out to be Lee Greenwood’s patriotic anthem “God Bless the U.S.A.”—a standard number at former President Donald Trump’s rallies.

That it happened to be a very patriotic song, used by Trump or not. FFS But Trump SMMFH

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
24.4  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @24    3 years ago

That's so funny! Lee Greenwood's song had great popularity in the 1980s and had a rebirth after 9/11/2001 ... two and three DECADES BEFORE Trump used it for his 2016 and 2020 campaigns!

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
25  MonsterMash    3 years ago

Bad move by the defense putting Rittenhouse on the stand.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
26  Tessylo    3 years ago

All facts point to this fat little turd to being an unrepentant cold blooded killer.  Fine little conservative in training.  

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
26.1  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @26    3 years ago
All facts point to this fat little turd to being an unrepentant cold blooded killer

Can you please post all these "FACTS" that you speak about. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
26.1.1  bugsy  replied to  goose is back @26.1    3 years ago
Can you please post all these "FACTS" that you speak about. 

You won't get an answer until after 9am tomorrow, and not after 5pm. If not tomorrow, then you will have to wait until Monday during the same time frames.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
27  Mark in Wyoming     3 years ago

with so much being said about how these individuals were gunned down , here is what was being dealt with .

Joseph Rosenbaum & Anthony Huber Criminal Records Explored (wisconsinrightnow.com)

after reading that its not hard to believe the defenses case and depiction of what happened .

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
27.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @27    3 years ago

More on huber that was brought out without the jury hearing it by defense .

nypost.com/2021/11/05/kyle-rittenhouses-lawyer-says-victim-anthony-huber-has-violent-past/

and i am suppose to believe all 3 of these "men" somehow on this one night , decided to turn from their past ways and become upstanding citizens ?

im more likely to believe they adhered to what worked for them in the past before getting caught .

Gazoo
Junior Silent
27.1.1  Gazoo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @27.1    3 years ago

Looks to me rittenhouse did this country a favor.

squiggy
Junior Silent
28  squiggy    3 years ago

"Well, I think any time you see your would-be murderer on the stand, it’s emotional," Grosskreutz said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Holy shit - this dumb ass is doing his own TV trial too? Binger must have shoved his head all the way in the toilet after that.