╌>

Op-Ed: If The People Rittenhouse Shot Were White, I Bet He Would Have Been Convicted

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  15 comments

By:   November 22nd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

Op-Ed: If The People Rittenhouse Shot Were White, I Bet He Would Have Been Convicted
Once again, our country is facing racial injustice after Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted by claiming “self-defense.” I can’t help but think he would have been convicted if his victims were white

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Once again, our country is facing racial injustice after Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted by claiming “self-defense.” I can’t help but think he would have been convicted if his victims were white.

We all know the story of Kyle Rittenhouse. He was filled with white supremacy, so he picked up a machine gun, crossed state lines, and then opened fire on peaceful protestors, killing three black men. And those people were there because they were protesting how a black man, Jacob Blake, was murdered by cops while shopping at a candy store, so it’s more racial injustice on top of racial injustice.

I didn’t watch any of the trial, but we know how it went down. White supremacy protected Rittenhouse with the judge barring any evidence against Rittenhouse, and the prosecution wasn’t allowed to speak but was only allowed to make their arguments through miming. Classic tilting of the scales.

I’ve been so enraged by this whole ordeal that I’ve been careful to stay away from the specifics as I’m sure they would only trigger me. Some people suggest I got things wrong and try to correct me, but I plug my ears and scream, “LALALALALA!” at the top of my lungs when people do that because it’s a common tactic of white supremacy to downplay racial injustice with “facts” and “video evidence.”

We need to be angry. That’s how we make change. And if details get in the way of that, it’s our duty to ignore them.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago
We need to be angry. That’s how we make change. And if details get in the way of that, it’s our duty to ignore them.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.1  squiggy  replied to  GregTx @1    3 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2  Sunshine    3 years ago

Not sure this is satire.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @2    3 years ago

That is what makes this so great!

It is totally believable.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Once again, our country is facing racial injustice after Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted by claiming “self-defense.” I can’t help but think he would have been convicted if his victims were white. We all know the story of Kyle Rittenhouse. He was filled with white supremacy, so he picked up a machine gun, crossedstate lines, and then opened fire on peaceful protestors, killing three black men.

and the right wonders why people call them stupid. They actually laugh at this shit. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago
and the right wonders why people call them stupid.

Says who?  And why would anyone care what some leftists thought of them?

They actually laugh at this shit. 

Yes, because we know what satire is and have a sense of humor.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

We laugh at this shit. The left believes this shit.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Very good

Could have been written by Biden

GregTx
PhD Guide
4.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    3 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Yes, because we know what satire is and have a sense of humor.

No, and for all we know you may laugh at anything. 

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
5.1  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 years ago

I laugh at you jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  MonsterMash @5.1    3 years ago

jrSmiley_123_smiley_image.gif

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  MonsterMash @5.1    3 years ago

Me too.jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 years ago
No, and for all we know you may laugh at anything.

Precisely--for all you know. Stop assuming.

squiggy
Junior Silent
5.3  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 years ago

Yes. Just now I was rolling on the floor trying to read Darrell Brooks’ criminal history and the incredibly low bail amounts he has had to post to continue his life of crime with little impediment. It’s hilarious how the left believes cash bail is so unfair to criminals. Y’all are reaping a bumper crop on thisun.