╌>

San Francisco Stores Hold 100% Off Black Friday Sale

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  29 comments

San Francisco Stores Hold 100% Off Black Friday Sale
In a beloved San Fran tradition, stores across the city are holding their annual 100% off Black Friday sale today, offering shoppers the opportunity to come in, throw as much stuff in a bag as they can fit, and run out of the store.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—In a beloved San Fran tradition, stores across the city are holding their annual 100% off Black Friday sale today, offering shoppers the opportunity to come in, throw as much stuff in a bag as they can fit, and run out of the store.

"Come one, come all, and check out these amazing discounts!" said the manager of one San Francisco Walgreens. "You can get makeup, electronics, Takis, sunglasses, you name it—even prescription medications!"

One shopper said she just had to go check out the savings on designer handbags. "Yeah, I don't really like going out in the crowds, but for 100% off, sure. I'll throw on a ski mask and some gloves and grab as many Gucci purses as possible."

What's more, shops across San Francisco are offering an extended return policy on all goods taken from the store during these amazing 100% off bargain sales, so that you can bring that big screen TV back if it doesn't end up fitting or you can't flip it on OfferUp for a tidy profit.

At publishing time, the stores had confirmed they will be holding this sale every day for the foreseeable future, or at least "as long as the Democrats remain in office."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago
One shopper said she just had to go check out the savings on designer handbags. "Yeah, I don't really like going out in the crowds, but for 100% off, sure. I'll throw on a ski mask and some gloves and grab as many Gucci purses as possible."

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  GregTx @1    3 years ago

The 100% discount only applies to card carrying BLM members; and their cohorts in Antifa. 

Any conservative or Republican caught taking advantage of the 100% discount will be charge with a hate crime by the federal government for cultural appropriation.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I guess it's one way to solve the problem of inflation. 

It's unfortunate for the rest of the world because America going down the drain is going to cause a lot of pollution 

R-C.0b40378d31bd219ea6accdbbbd62d79e?rik=YMgXk2n4i%2fPC3A&riu=http%3a%2f%2ffc05.deviantart.net%2ffs71%2fi%2f2012%2f310%2f0%2fa%2fgoing_down_the_drain_by_malfineart-d5k6rw1.jpg&ehk=SvWOxTKdRXGIwmeD5ivpifepUZm5QWIwHIT%2bu5hyLd4%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    3 years ago

They are called Democrats, and we are working on getting out of power as fast as our election process will allow.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1    3 years ago

Yeah, I agree, and with respect to Foreign Affairs as well. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    3 years ago

Lol .... don’t believe the propaganda you are being fed.

Most places in the US are just fine.    San Fran and other urban liberal shit-holes like it are an outlier.    A huge outlier.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @2.2    3 years ago

So what you're saying is that it's only happening in San Francisco and Chicago? But there's no crime in the rest of the USA?  Then I'll be perfectly safe in other big cities like Philadelphia where there have already been over 500 murders in 2021?  Or is that just propaganda as well?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.1    3 years ago

What he seems to be saying is that shoplifting is still illegal in much of the country. San Francisco kind of treats looting like reparations for slavery.

I think that's insulting to Black Americans.

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.2.3  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.2    3 years ago

But they did not have slaves in California 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  charger 383 @2.2.3    3 years ago

Better look at the history of how Cali got its "religious" building put up - all on Native American blood and toil - i.e. slavery.

But, of course, Native Americans aren't being active in the 100% "giveaways" that Frisco is having.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.1    3 years ago

Buzz, philly is a large, liberal city.    I live in a county of less than 200k, we count our murders per decade.   Not per week, month or year like more urban areas.    

It’s a stark contrast for much of the USA and rarely reported in propaganda rich countries like China, Cuba or North Korea.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  charger 383 @2.2.3    3 years ago

But the Spanish did when they ran California so now we must pay for it.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.5    3 years ago

I too live in a county with less than 200k population and it’s larger in square miles than the states of Rhode Island and Delaware combined.  And in rural northern Ca. There are surrounding counties as large with much smaller populations.  Trinity, Siskiyou, Modoc, Lassen, Tehama. My home town Redding is the “big city” pop. 94k in this large region.  Crime and homeless is mostly imported by the interstate freeway and the railroad running through here.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.6    3 years ago

There was a weekly NA slave auction on Main St. in downtown LA from 1850 to 1870. 

CA joined the Union in 1850 as a ''Free State'' but sanctioned slavery. 

Learn the history of the state you live in.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @2.2.8    3 years ago

The then much less populated southern part of the state was pro slavery and pro confederate at the beginning.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.2.10  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.9    3 years ago

You really need to expand your knowledge of CA history.. Read about the California Gold rush which took place in northern CA. or read about the Great California Genocide it took place right in your area. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.2.11  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.7    3 years ago
Crime and homeless is mostly imported by the interstate freeway and the railroad running through here. 

LOL, more excuses for the really high crime rate in Redding. 

With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Redding has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @2.2    3 years ago

Out of curiosity, Sparty On, is Burnsville a big city?

1. 9 hours ago ·  BURNSVILLE , Minn. (WCCO) — Authorities in the Twin Cities say a group of up to 30 people  robbed  a  Best Buy  store in the south metro on Black Friday. The

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.13  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.5    3 years ago

Yes, your county is obviously a stark contrast with much of the USA, and therefore very unusual.  I don't know anything about propaganda in Cuba and North Korea, but I'm sure your "exceptional" country isn't exactly free of it.  By the way, murders ARE reported in China, because they are so unusual - after all, citizens don't have guns.  On Bing news this morning I saw three different American gun death stories, and I'm sure they weren't the total. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.14  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @2.2.11    3 years ago

Crime here has been dropping for the last few years as RPD deals with homeless camps, the city targets their areas for development driving them into outlying wooded areas.  Also the anti gang and graffiti unit has made good progress and the police got good intelligence on prison releases from the state prison system so that they can be picked up quickly at the first sign of trouble.  Also state judges jail capacity rulings had been hurting us.  Adding a bunch of new buildings down town with apartments above the first floor means the homeless and the gangs have to deal with real residences as neighbors and police foot and bicycle patrols in the core of downtown.  All of our recent policies that have reduced crime here flies in the face of state preferences but we defy them on almost everything anyway.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.15  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.14    3 years ago
Is Redding California a safe place to live?
Is Redding, California a safe place to live? Yes, Redding is a safe community of families, students, seniors, and people who enjoy an above average quality of life compared to California large city populations.

Living In Redding | City of Redding

https://www.cityofredding.org

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.2.16  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.15    3 years ago

The stats in my prior comment were from 2020 and the railroad and freeway excuse doesn't fly, many cities in CA have freeways, some with multiple freeways and railroad running through them. 

Of course, the city of Redding is going to say it's a great place to live. What else would you expect them to say. Redding like most cities has crime and homeless problems, some are dealing with them others are not. 

Hopefully Redding can get their crime rates down.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.17  Split Personality  replied to  charger 383 @2.2.3    3 years ago

Absolutely wrong.  The Spanish introduced slavery to the indigenous population.

Despite being allowed into the Union as a "free state" CA later introduced a Fugitive State Law to expel

Black men who were formerly slaves.

CA turned a blind eye to the slaves brought with their white owners during the Gold Rush.

CA newspapers openly listed slaves for sale for decades.

California, a "Free State" Sanctioned Slavery - California Historical Society

It Happened Here: A History of Slavery in California - SF Weekly

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.18  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.14    3 years ago
Crime here has been dropping for the last few years as RPD deals with homeless camps, the city targets their areas for development driving them into outlying wooded areas.

What would Jesus say about that?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.19  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.15    3 years ago

Let's go Redding,

lol

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.20  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.19    3 years ago

Sorry, it will be forever Let's go Brandon.

This is all occurring under Biden's watch. With the Dems in control at every level of the federal government. Funny how these smash and grabs are restricted to liberal bastions of stupidity. But the good news is the leftist terrorists are being emboldened across the US by the inaction of Democrats to stop it. 

That will make a good Brandon campaign poster, "Smash and grab reparations. Only for those we deem fit."

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.2.21  charger 383  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.17    3 years ago

good information, they were admitted to USA as a free state and to build Central Pacific Railroad they brought labor from China in

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.22  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.13    3 years ago

No it is not but you believe what you want to Buzz.    You won’t listen to me anyway.    [deleted]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    3 years ago

mrz112821dAPC20211125064507.jpg