╌>

Biden finally credits Trump for the vaccine

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  107 comments

Biden finally credits Trump for the vaccine
“Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine,” Biden had said.

It finally happened! Yesterday Joe Biden finally gave President Trump the credit he deserved for getting a vaccine within 9 months time.

“Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine,” Biden had said.

“Thanks to my administration and the hard work of Americans, we led a rollout that made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms,” added the president.

Trump’s administration helped develop the three US-approved COVID-19 vaccines by pouring billions into research and development through Operation Warp Speed.

Biden went on to praise Trump for getting a booster shot. I gotmy booster shot as soon as they were available, and just the other day, former President Trump announced that he had gotten his booster shot.” 

Biden called for "calm" while he was frequently-coughing or clearing his throat. Believe it or not the Omicron variant now accounts for over 70% of COVID-19 cases in the United States. Thus the Biden administration plans to buy half a billion rapid tests which will be available in mid January. Some of the reporters on hand asked why he waited so long to get the tests?

When Trump heard it he told Fox News: “I’m very appreciative of that—I was surprised to hear it.” “I think it was a terrific thing and I think it makes a lot of people happy.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

I think we have passed a milestone.

The one called unity.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

A rare moment of sanity... I wouldn't count on anymore...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Unity of the sane, but were not the crazies dismayed that Trump announced his booster shot?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    3 years ago

Ya!  They booed him!  QNuts!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    3 years ago

I wasn't.

Guess that proves me sane and not Qnon

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.2    3 years ago

LOL.  Good for you.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.3    3 years ago

Ya you betcha!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    3 years ago

I don't know. I don't follow the handful of people that some do around here. If you want to check, one of them posted a seed on that.  I'm much more concerned with the radical left.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.3  squiggy  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

He'd blow Trump to save his $2T.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  squiggy @1.3    3 years ago

He's capable of anything, I guess..

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

It’s about freakin time.  In my seed today the former surgeon general of the United States said that the Biden administration has refused all help from former Trump administration officials and other GOP members in combatting vaccine hesitancy.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago
It finally happened! Yesterday Joe Biden finally gave President Trump the credit he deserved for getting a vaccine within 9 months time.

Thank you for posting a so easily refuted seed:

Remarks by President Biden on the Fight to Contain the COVID-19 Pandemic

JANUARY 26, 2021

"And so, I’ve — as I’ve said in the past, we want to give credit to everyone involved in this vaccine effort and the prior administration and the science community and the medical sphere for getting the program for getting the program off the ground.  And that credit is absolutely due."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5    3 years ago

And leave it to you to try and twist it so that Trump was left out, as if he wasn't the leader of the prior administration.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.5.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dulay @1.5    3 years ago

Trump did nothing with getting the first vaccine out.  The company refused any and all money from OWS.  The researchers, scientists, and doctors got the vaccine to us NOT TRUMP!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.5.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5.1    3 years ago

He might have been POTUS, but he was no leader.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5.4  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5.1    3 years ago
And leave it to you to try and twist it so that Trump was left out, as if he wasn't the leader of the prior administration.

You posted a quote from Biden that you state ' finally credits Trump for the vaccine'. 

That quote states: 

Thanks to the prior administration ...

Gee, looks like Trump was left out as if he wasn't the leader of the prior administration. 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Yet what I post a quote from Biden on JANUARY 26, 2021, that states 'we want to give credit... to the prior administration ... And that credit is absolutely due. ', you claim that I am trying to 'twist' something. 

Why insist that I meet a benchmark that YOU fail to meet Vic?

Is it because the date of the quote that I posted utterly eviscerates your BS seed? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5.4    3 years ago
Gee, looks like Trump was left out as if he wasn't the leader of the prior administration. 

Only if the old wordsmith tries to defy logic!

jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5.6  Dulay  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.5.2    3 years ago
Trump did nothing with getting the first vaccine out.  The company refused any and all money from OWS.  The researchers, scientists, and doctors got the vaccine to us NOT TRUMP!

Exactly!

Trump thumped his chest and took credit for it, but the fact is that Pfizer didn't take US government funding to develop their vaccine. Oh, and Pfizer's is the vaccine that Trump was administered in January 2021. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5.6    3 years ago
Pfizer didn't take US government funding

But Pfizer did get approval thanks to Trump setting a fire under the normally slow moving FDA. AKA operation WARP SPEED!

Try again Dulay

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5.8  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5.5    3 years ago
Only if the old wordsmith tries to defy logic!

Your obtuse attempt at dismissing the facts are what defy logic Vic. 

BTFW, someday I'd love one of you and yours to explain to me why y'all chose to twist compliments into insults. It connotes desperation. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5.8    3 years ago
Your obtuse attempt at dismissing the facts are what defy logic Vic. 

The prior administration = Donald Trump

Try again Dulay

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5.10  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5.7    3 years ago
But Pfizer did get approval thanks to Trump setting a fire under the normally slow moving FDA. AKA operation WARP SPEED!
Try again Dulay

Oh, so now you're equivocating by back peddling from 'Trump helped develop' to 'Trump got it approved faster'. 

Plant a fucking goalpost Vic. 

The posit of your seed is bullshit Vic. Biden credited 'the prior administration' in JANUARY of 2021. Just admit it and move on. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.5.11  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5.9    3 years ago
The prior administration = Donald Trump

Exactly! It meant that in JANUARY of 2021 too Vic. 

Stop trying Vic, you're posit is a failure. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5.10    3 years ago

Try again Dulay

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.5.11    3 years ago

What's your hurry, here's your head.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.5.14  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.5.2    3 years ago

Exactly!

Remember what the Trumpster did...and said..way back when the first few cases were discovered?

One man...immune to information!

PANDUMBIC (Official Trailer)

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.6  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Okay, good, glad we have clear acknowledgement of the obvious.

Whoever was PotUS during the development of the vaccine and initial distribution logistics gets the credit (or blame, if applicable) for those initiatives.

Whoever was PotUS during the distribution of the vaccine and addressing new variants gets the credit (or blame, if applicable) for those initiatives.

So easy to just acknowledge these basic truths.

By the way, Vic, political credit/blame does not mean individual fault.   The two are distinct concepts even though they often work together.   One can get political credit or blame for something and have nothing whatsoever to do with it in terms of actions the individual took or did not take within their power.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    3 years ago

Whatshisname doesn't deserve credit for anything.

Unity?

Give me a freaking break.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

Not so, Tess.  He deserves credit for keeping his promise that no other POTUS kept to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, for recognizing the sovereignty of Israel over the Golan Heights, and for the Abraham Accords. As well it cannot be denied that he DID rush the covid vaccines to be completed in record time.  But for an awful lot of reasons I think he was the worst POTUS in my lifetime and I go back as far as FDR and most of those reasons are well known to you and others here on NT.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    3 years ago

Wow, for me the last part of that post doesn't track with the first part.  

Not at all but to each their own i guess.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.2    3 years ago

Bazinga

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.3    3 years ago

Of course it is.  Trump did exactly what I said he did and some hate him for it period [Deleted]

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    3 years ago

A few atta boys does not make up for all of his aww shits.

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.6  Dulay  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    3 years ago

Though W did make that promise, neither Clinton or Obama promised to move the embassy. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.1.6    3 years ago

But none of them ever had the guts to do what was supposed to happen long ago.

They could talk out of their asses about recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (it is) but every one of them refused to do the right thing.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.7    3 years ago

Trump did the right thing on so many issues while he was President.  He also deserves high praise for the China travel ban, calling out Xi and the CCP for unleashing the China virus upon the world and for covering it up while they hoarded PPE’s, and calling them out for owing the world trillions in reparations.  He’s pointed out the sheer evil that is that regime but not it’s people, and made of them a pariah nation to all of the free world democracies.  For that Trump is to be hel

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.8    3 years ago

(My comments continued) 

d as a great American hero.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.8    3 years ago

My God, such a FEARFUL comment, full of such hatred that's UNBECOMING of anyone who holds himself out as a devout Christian.  Isn't "LOVE" what REAL Christians are supposed to display?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.11  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.9    3 years ago

This is what a REAL Christian believes and proffers:

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” (NAS)

Only a FAKE Christian would even THINK otherwise.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.1    3 years ago
"Wow, for me the last part of that post doesn't track with the first part.  "

There are things about Biden that I like and those I dislike as well.  Not being an American I'm not a slave to only one side or the other when it comes to preferences.  I'm sure there MUST be some Americans who don't feel the need to be limited to one side or the other, but in order to not be chastised by their friends they probably don't give voice to contrary opinions.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.13  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.4    3 years ago
Trump did exactly what I said he did

Nope.

Semi-Colon

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.12    3 years ago
There are things about Biden that I like and those I dislike as well.

Sounds familiar, exactly how i feel about most politicians.   The perfect one has never been made and never will be.

Not being an American I'm not a slave to only one side or the other when it comes to preferences.  I'm sure there MUST be some Americans who don't feel the need to be limited to one side or the other, but in order to not be chastised by their friends they probably don't give voice to contrary opinions.

You gotta stop believing the American media and political loudmouths.   The loud ones, the extremists on the left and right are the minority.   In my experience most Americans are truly a few points to the left or right of the middle.   You also can't believe the radicals here.   The are of the worst sort.   You disagree with them and you automatically become that which they consider their complete political polar opposite.   You get branded you know what i mean?

Like many i lean conservative on some issues and liberal on others.   No party tells me what to think and i am far from alone in America.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.15  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.10    3 years ago

There was neither fear nor hate in my comments.  Only truth about the vile nature of the CCP and the genocidal evil empire of our time that that fascist totalitarian regime is.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.16  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.11    3 years ago

I have no ill will toward the people who are citizens of China.  
It’s interesting g that you take a passage of scripture relating to our dealings with individuals, neighbors, and others around us in our lives and apply it to how to treat a nation state.  I suppose it was wrong to take China’s moral equals from the past, the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany and express such feelings about those equally bad governments.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.17  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @2.1.13    3 years ago

Actually he did and I’m glad that he did so.  His was the right way to handle the worlds China problem

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.18  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.15    3 years ago
"There was neither fear nor hate in my comments."

You couldn't possibly count the number of times you have said that China was America's number 1 enemy..

From the scripture I quoted...and I assume a GOOD Christian would follow this directive...

‘You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies...."

So are you saying now that you are a good Christian and you love China, or its government or Xi Jinping whom you constantly ridicule?  Do you love the Chinese people while you consistently call the covid-19 virus the China virus when you KNOW that doing so insults all Chinese people?

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
2.1.19  Duck Hawk  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    3 years ago

Buzz, it sounds like you like/agree with Trump only because of what he did for Israel. We are concerned with he and his cronies did to the US. He fucked up the majority of domestic and foreign policies! I don't think Biden needs to kiss Trump's ass for the vaccine, however, he does need to kick Trump's ass for continuing the anti-vaccine movement.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.20  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Duck Hawk @2.1.19    3 years ago

Yes, that's correct.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.1.21  Nowhere Man  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.14    3 years ago
Like many i lean conservative on some issues and liberal on others.   No party tells me what to think and i am far from alone in America.

AS a former Democrat and Republican I'm here to tell ya brother AMEN! When they start to tell you how to think and believe then it's time to go...

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.22  bugsy  replied to  Duck Hawk @2.1.19    3 years ago
He fucked up the majority of domestic and foreign policies!

How so?

And be specific...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.23  Sparty On  replied to  Nowhere Man @2.1.21    3 years ago

I learned that long ago and have never been a card carrying member of either party.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.24  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @2.1.22    3 years ago

Crickets.....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    3 years ago

No, in my opinion, he deserves credit for nothing.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
3.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Tessylo @3    3 years ago

When all you have is hate, nothing else matters does it.....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.1    3 years ago

You nailed it! 🎯 It couldn’t have been said any better.  👍👏.  Bravo! jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.2  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    3 years ago

This really is incredible.  

When you invent ridiculous allegations about Biden such as a "freak of nature loser" you do not consider that hatred?  

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2  Krishna  replied to  Tessylo @3    3 years ago

No, in my opinion, he deserves credit for nothing.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  

Exactly!   Comma.

Let's go to the videotape!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Given how well the Obamacare website went (it was a complete disaster), this initiative to mail 500 million Wuhan/China coronavirus tests is going to be interesting!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

Are the China virus testing kits made in China?  

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    3 years ago
Are the China virus testing kits made in China?  

Are American testing kits made in America?

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
4.1.2  Duck Hawk  replied to  Krishna @4.1.1    3 years ago

nope...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

REPORTER: “What’s your message to Americans who are not able to get tested and who are wondering what took so long to ramp up testing?”

BIDEN: “C’mon… What took so long? Well, what took so long is it didn’t take long at all!”

I5YHyPVG?format=jpg&name=small

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    3 years ago

To be clear, for months, health experts have expected a winter surge of Covid, which would make sense given that we had a significant one last year. This was pretty clear well before Omicron.

Is this why Biden is polling below Jimmy Carter and Herbert Hoover?

He may be the Caligula of modern times!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1    3 years ago

Or the Nero of modern times or the worst aspect of both of them.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Stay tuned for Tucker Carlson tonight:

"Biden the 'Grinch' has permanently lost the support of America": Dan Patrick

QRUigofa?format=jpg&name=small

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    3 years ago
Stay tuned for Tucker Carlson tonight: "Biden the 'Grinch' has permanently lost the support of America": Dan Patrick

Hi Vic!

Wishing you a very Merry Holiday (God willing!)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Krishna @6.1    3 years ago

And you have a good one as well

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    3 years ago

Dan Patrick?????

jrSmiley_72_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

"I'm not supposed to be doing this press conference."

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
8  Transyferous Rex    3 years ago

I'd say it is a backhanded compliment, setting up future trash talking. 

• Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis

This is bullshit, and we know it. The vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission. Further, the CDC guidelines screwed up tracking of breakthrough cases in the US, and we have turned this into a political football. The UK numbers are in stark contrast to the US numbers. For October, there was a 0.09% mortality rate among the vaccinated, and 0.06% for unvaccinated in the UK. Something really striking about the UK data. They have also broken the deaths down into non-covid related among the vaccinated and unvaccinated. According to the data, in October, there were 30,851 non-covid deaths among the 2,501,244 vaccinated population, or 1.23%. There were 1,416 non-covid deaths among the 609,332 unvaccinated population, or 0.23%. No inquiry into why such a large disparity in non-covid deaths, nor any mention that the percentage of covid deaths is higher among the vaccinated. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Transyferous Rex @8    3 years ago

Has the CDC recognized natural immunity yet?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
8.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    3 years ago

Outside of the opening three months of the "Emergency" no official government advisor has seriously mentioned it.. but the media talking heads were up until about two months ago when all of a sudden they quit bringing it up...

They still do not count recovered patients as having any immunity at all..

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1.1    3 years ago

"Just get the vaccine" is their mantra!

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1.1    3 years ago
They still do not count recovered patients as having any immunity at all..

Link?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
8.1.4  Nowhere Man  replied to  Krishna @8.1.3    3 years ago

Why don't you provide one that shows they do? Cause I have been unable to find one, not even one from the talking heads... If they are tracking it, then it is a secret held as close as the nuclear codes....

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1.4    3 years ago

Then look harder and stop spreading bad information.

November 10 CDC recognizes that both people who have had COVID knowingly or not, have the same antigens as vacinated people.

First major stories appeared Nov 15.

First two Google searches....

However, there is no cure  or vaccine for the common cold and they offer a new flu shot every year

so why expect a related virus to behave any differently?

The immunity is, apparently, like that of the common cold and seasonal flu, temporary.

The First several variants of COVID have been far more deadly than the seasonal flu.

Omicron might be a harmless cols, who knows.

Science Brief: SARS-CoV-2 Infection-induced and Vaccine-induced Immunity | CDC

Antibodies and COVID-19 | CDC

New CDC Study: Vaccination Offers Higher Protection than Previous COVID-19 Infection | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

Wait, the Government Is Now Recognizing Natural Immunity? (townhall.com)

SMH...

So many government articles, so much agreement without agreeing on all the details.

Funny how the "special websites" report the opposite?

Split Personality
Professor Guide

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
8.1.7  Nowhere Man  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.5    3 years ago

You know in all honesty, I haven't looked in the last three months or so, cause I gave up after 18 months of nothing... and as far as all the rest, when I was saying this 21 month ago, every one on your side of the aisle was calling me crazy and insane and wait for the scientists and all the pseudo-science being thrown about.. EVERYONE on the liberal side expressing as much hate as they could....

The immunity is, apparently, like that of the common cold and seasonal flu, temporary.

The First several variants of COVID have been far more deadly than the seasonal flu.

Omicron might be a harmless cols, who knows.

No biggie, late, admitting knowledge that any high school student from 50 years ago could have told them... 

It may be months later, but I hate being proved right...

But youse guys treat it like it's the revelation of the century... or the culmination of decades of research compressed into months...

In reality, it's how fast they could build and mount the money train... and what the democrats hate the most, they were not in charge when it first broke so they couldn't grease the rails into their wallets...

If someone who really gave a damned about the American people were in charge, this would have been over 9 months ago...

That is the democrat legacy of Covid... Killing Americans so they and their cronies could get rich while laying the biggest guilt trip and biggest  demonstration of political fear mongering in history..

Now Biden is refusing to lock down anything or mandate anything, that means that it is almost over, they have milked it for all they feel they can get...

The failure of BBB, was the final log falling, they know they can't milk the pandemic long enough to take another shot at filling their cronies pockets again...

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.8  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.2    3 years ago

"Oh no, the vaccine[s] work, but some people aren't taking them. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

Donald Trump December 2021

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.9  Split Personality  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1.7    3 years ago

I get it.

You know everything.

You've never been wrong, lol.

Do me a favor NWM, don't lump people into your preconceived political baskets.

The rest of your conspiracy nonsense is right at home on this seed,

unworthy of further response.

Merry Christmas.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
8.1.10  Nowhere Man  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.9    3 years ago

Nope I've been wrong before, and when I am I will be the first to admit such...

But I also take note of when the conspiracy nonsense argument is presented by the opponent, it means they have nothing left to respond with... so it is an expression of "I'm right and your wrong" without having to establish a darned thing... Then claiming it is unworthy of response kinda caps that thought off, you can't so you won't is what it says... 

You have a very Merry Christmas yourself my friend, and hopefully a better New Years...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

President Biden on Africa travel ban: "Remember why I said we put the travel ban on is to see how much time we had before it hit here, so we can begin to decide what we needed by looking at what's happening in other countries. But we're past that now."

CDC chief on omicron cases: "There is no need to panic"

FHOenYFX0AoI8qy?format=jpg&name=small

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

This out of China:

"The Chinese city of Xi’an on Wednesday ordered its 13 million residents to stay at home and avoid unnecessary outings in one of the biggest lockdowns in the country this year.

Since Dec. 9, the city in the northwest of China has confirmed more than 140 cases, city officials said at a briefing.

Of 57 cases reported nationwide for Tuesday, 52 were in Xi’an, according to the National Health Commission. Many recent cases found in other cities, including Beijing and Dongguan, were travelers from Xi’an."

Didn't somebody tell us what a great job China was doing?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    3 years ago

Heads are gonna roll for the people who let this out

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @10.1    3 years ago

They might disappear.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.1.2  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.1    3 years ago
They might disappear.

Death wishing?

(Isn't that against the CoC? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif )

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.1    3 years ago

LOL.  It's been in the China Daily web site and on China's English language TV channel CGTN.(China Global Television Network).

China will use draconian methods, lockdowns, contact tracing, travel bans to maintain its "Zero Covid" policy, and will curb the outbreaks, and I agree with them on that.  The Chinese people, who are much more concerned about the good of the community and health of their family, rather than selfishly demanding personal freedom and individual rights uber alles, so the outbreaks will be contained.  How's the Omicron going over there, Vic?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
10.1.4  Nowhere Man  replied to  Krishna @10.1.2    3 years ago
Death wishing? (Isn't that against the CoC?)

Just who did he death wish?, no body I can read, but he did express an idea that the chinese government does on a regular basis...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @10.1.3    3 years ago
How's the Omicron going over there, Vic?

It's spreading, as you know. Although it's more contagious than the Delta variant it is less severe. Please thank the CCP.

Now I have a question for you:

Where is Li Tiantian?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    3 years ago

Lol!  The only great that they are doing is cover ups and war mongering along with mass genocide.  They are the face of evil among nations on earth now.

zuksam
Junior Silent
10.3  zuksam  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    3 years ago

Now you just have to add two zeros to each of the quoted numbers of infections and it will be closer to the truth. China is pathological about lying even when it doesn't matter.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  zuksam @10.3    3 years ago

Yet they are for the most part accepted by the American media.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.3.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  zuksam @10.3    3 years ago

That is one thing the Chinese government excels at.  Lying.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.3.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.3.1    3 years ago

Because they are bought and paid for by that regime just like our current President is

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.3.5  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.3.3    3 years ago
paid for by that regime just like our current President is

Are you implying that President trump is bought ad paid for/

(He is currently the President-- I'm surprised you  didn't know that!  And ss I'm sure you're aware, the Election was stolen! But have no fear, Trump will soon be reinstated!)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10.3.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  zuksam @10.3    3 years ago

LOL.  Generations ago when I was a little kid my grandpappy told me not to believe anything I hear or read, and only half of what I see.  I'm afraid that these days of photo-shopping, digital video editing, and the crap being spread on the internet you can't believe anything UNLESS YOU ARE THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.  I'm in China, zuksam, been here more than 15 years.  How much time have you spent in China?  As for the numbers I KNOW more about what the numbers could be and why, do YOU?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.3.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @10.3.5    3 years ago
paid for by that regime just like our current President is
Are you implying that President trump is bought ad paid for/

Are you stating that Trump is our legitimate current President?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

We’re not ready for mass Covid-testing and don’t have the tools.

Biden says he was blindsided. The CDC says we knew!

So who gets the blame?

4mj1XP6P?format=jpg&name=small

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
11.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    3 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @11.1    3 years ago

I think I am going to have to appoint you Group Fact Checker!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    3 years ago

So who gets the blame?

4mj1XP6P?format=jpg&name=small

you pictured it above…

Krishna
Professor Expert
11.3  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    3 years ago
So who gets the blame?

Let's blame Hillary.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
12  Greg Jones    3 years ago

The media of the masses has been feeding the hysteria and trying to incite a national panic about the Omicron variant. Related stories....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @12    3 years ago

I think the female doctor in South Africa who first reported it feels some regret after seeing the way the Biden administration handled it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1    3 years ago

If there was a way to eff it all over Brandon would find the way.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.1.2  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.1    3 years ago
If there was a way to eff it all over Brandon would find the way.  

Wishing you a very merrie holiday, XXJefferson51 . . . God willing! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif