╌>

Mike Lindell Claims He Has Election Fraud Evidence To Jail Millions 'For Life'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  22 comments

"We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.msn.com   /en-us/news/politics/mike-lindell-claims-he-has-election-fraud-evidence-to-jail-millions-for-life/ar-AASIeUs

4-4 minutes   Invalid Date

M yPillow CEO Mike Lindell is confident that he'll be successful in proving the election was fraudulent and recently claimed he has "enough evidence" to put hundreds of millions of people in jail.

Lindell has been a leading voice in former President   Donald Trump 's fight to render the 2020 election fraudulent but has failed to prove his case. He's long been touting a looming   Supreme Court   case filing, pushing his own self-imposed deadlines, and is now advising people to watch what happens over the next seven months.

Speaking with Gina Loudon, host of   Dr. Gina Primetime   on Real America's Voice on Tuesday, Lindell said he's "more optimistic" today than he was previously.

"We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people."

It's unclear who Lindell was referencing when he mentioned 300 million people (according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the current population of the U.S. stands at just over 332 million). It's also unclear what evidence he has that could prove a criminal act occurred or what crime he believes he can prove.

Newsweek   reached out to Mike Lindell for clarification but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Lindell has spent more than $25 million in his fight to prove the election was rife with fraud. He told   Steve Bannon , a former White House senior advisor, that it's the best money he's ever spent and that he will "borrow more" if necessary.

"I'll mortgage everything I have because we're starting to see so many fruits of what we've been doing," Lindell told Bannon on his   War Room   podcast. "None of it's in vain. It's all going to come to a beautiful place. Not just an election cleaned up but so many other things we've learned."

Video: Republicans bullying election officials achieve their ends even in failure (MSNBC)

The MyPillow CEO maintains that fixing the 2020 presidential election is the most important thing he's working on and nothing else will matter if it isn't solved. He told Loudon if machines or any electronics are used in the 2022 election, the "country is gone forever."

Lindell claimed that the next seven months will be used to get rid of voting machines and filing the Supreme Court case.

Over time, Lindell's goal seems to have shifted with regard to the 2020 election. For the majority of 2021, he stood by the belief that Trump would be reinstated but acknowledged in December that his Supreme Court battle wouldn't overturn the election. Instead, he said it would push "it to the states."

Now, it appears that Lindell is aiming to prevent voting machines from being used in future elections. He's not alone in pushing for a return to paper ballots and   Republicans   in at least three states–Utah, New Hampshire and Texas–want to ban ballot-scanning machines.

Daniel Rogers, chair of the Republican Party told CNN that he trusts people but not electronics. He added that he has computers and "they don't always do what we want." However, critics argue that returning to paper ballots would delay the process of counting votes and could open up elections to having more errors.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Sounds like something that might take a while to unveil. Can I go to the bathroom first ? 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago
300 some million people."

So, the entire US population, or almost?  How's that gonna work?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1    2 years ago

I'm buying stock in ankle monitor companies

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1    2 years ago

So, the entire US population, or almost?  How's that gonna work?

Part of the punishment is that you must construct your own jail cell.  Kind of like when mobsters make their victims dig their own graves.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.1.2    2 years ago
Kind of like when mobsters make their victims dig their own graves.

Now, see, I never got that. Why would I dig my own grave? Go ahead and shoot me because I'll be damned if I'm gonna dig a hole just so you can chuck my dead body in it

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1.4  Gordy327  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1    2 years ago

Will we get time off if we buy one of his pillows? Lol

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2  Gsquared    2 years ago

He's out of his mind.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3  TᵢG    2 years ago

This guy is certifiable.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @3    2 years ago
This guy is certifiable.

As is everyone who still think Trump won and the election was stolen.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @3.1    2 years ago

I think most of those who claim Trump won are just stuck in their confirmation bias rut.   Lindell claims 300 million people will get life sentences.   More like 0.   He has lost all touch with reality.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    2 years ago

I tend to think Trump supporters in general have lost touch with reality. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    2 years ago

I don't think 300 million actually voted, did they?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.3    2 years ago

Nope.   I do not think there are that many eligible voters in the USA.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.4    2 years ago

didn't think so, either

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     2 years ago

We are going to have to build a lot of new prisons. /s

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5  Ed-NavDoc    2 years ago

I really wish Lindell would just shut up and take his pillow and go play somewhere else. The guy is looney toons and really annoying.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @5    2 years ago

I wish someone would take his pillow....

...never mind

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

That’s a pretty big number.  So big that the odds are that he must be one of them.

evilone
Professor Guide
6.1  evilone  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    2 years ago
That’s a pretty big number.  So big that the odds are that he must be one of them.

In his tiny fever dream only those that profess to love and adore the new messiah will be spared. Since he'd be the one to facilitate Trump's return he dreams to be named grand high priest in the first Trump temple. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  evilone @6.1    2 years ago

Or maybe he’s about to unveil a new product that he’s hoping will really take off - the My Prison Mattress.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7  Greg Jones    2 years ago

He's going to be sued into bankruptcy...feel sorry for his employees

Ender
Professor Principal
7.1  Ender  replied to  Greg Jones @7    2 years ago

Does he have kids? They need to do a hostile takeover of the company.