╌>

Queen Strips Prince Andrew of His Titles

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  2 years ago  •  12 comments

By:   Rachel Olding

Queen Strips Prince Andrew of His Titles
“The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending the case as a private citizen.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Queen Elizabeth has taken the extraordinary step of stripping scandal-plagued Prince Andrewof his military and royal titles as he fights a civil sexual assault lawsuit.

“With the Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement Thursday. “The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending the case as a private citizen.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 years ago

Huge step.  Unexpected.  It's about time.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    2 years ago

not so long ago, these types of extracurricular activities were the expected behavior by male royals...

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.1    2 years ago

Part of me wonders if it was the Queen who actually issued the order that his royal and military titles be removed from him.  

shona1
PhD Quiet
1.1.2  shona1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    2 years ago

Morning..from what they are saying here the Air Force Army and Navy wrote to the Queen requesting his titles be removed.

She has an enormous soft spot for the armed forces hence the out come. As it should be...

As for Charles, when he takes over from the Queen that is when the push to become a Republic will really begin here...

And I for one am all for it...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    2 years ago

Oh wow! Hope she doesn't call for his head

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    2 years ago

she probably can't locate it, since she doesn't have the phone numbers of any of his teenage victims...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    2 years ago

I think this guy lost all credibility when he said he coudnt be the person in question with the underage girl because his sweat glands dont work. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago

And they were pissed at Megan and Harry, the Prince has set a new bottom for the current royals.

Professor Guide
3.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @3.1    2 years ago

I know!  Apparently, Andrew has been setting new lows for a long time.  The palace has been tiptoeing around the not-so-secret issue for years. 

On the other hand, no mother wants to throw their child onto the latest lamb-for-slaughter pile.  Still, the Queen of England isn't an ordinary mother, and in my opinion has a bigger responsibility to her public, especially now that Andrew has been a grown-ass man for 40 years.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.1    2 years ago

I think Andrew was her favorite.

Professor Guide
3.1.3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.2    2 years ago
I think Andrew was her favorite.

I've heard that a few times over the years.

Professor Guide
3.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago

I'm afraid to ask what sweat glands have to do with it.