╌>

Scott Adams Accuses Ukraine of ‘War Crimes’ in Attempt to Get ‘Cancelled’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   Zachary Leeman (Mediaite)

Scott Adams Accuses Ukraine of ‘War Crimes’ in Attempt to Get ‘Cancelled’
Dilbert creator Scott Adams accused Ukraine of "war crimes" in the military conflict with Russia in an attempt to get himself "canceled."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Zachary LeemanApr 13th, 2022, 11:01 am Twitter share button <?php // Post Body ?>

Dilbert creator and author Scott Adams accused Ukraine of committing "war crimes" in the ongoing military conflict with Russia in what he says is a blatant attempt to get himself cancelled by going "against the narrative."

"Here's a test to see if I get cancelled for saying something reasonable that is also against the narrative," Adams tweeted on Wednesday. "In my opinion, Ukraine is committing war crimes. My reasoning is that both sides always commit SOME war crimes when a conflict reaches this level. It's guaranteed."

Here's a test to see if I get cancelled for saying something reasonable that is also against the narrative:

In my opinion, Ukraine is committing war crimes. My reasoning is that both sides always commit SOME war crimes when a conflict reaches this level. It's guaranteed.

— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) April 13, 2022

Adams did specify the war crimes he was referring to, but his tweet generally accuses both sides of such acts. The tweet follows President Joe Biden saying Russian President Vladimir Putin is guilty of "genocide," referencing the numerous reports of acts of violence against Ukrainian civilians by Russian military. The Kremlin has denied any such wrongdoing, often accusing Ukraine of staging the attacks or targeting its own people.

Recent past tweets from Adams, who has become well-known for his musings and writings on politics and Donald Trump in recent years, show him highlighting a user suspended from Twitter allegedly over a tweet accusing Ukrainian police of "numerous crimes against humanity."

Adams has also suggested there has been propaganda around Ukraine's role in the military conflict, while also not embracing Russia's invasion. The vocal Trump supporter has predicted "someone needs to start losing" if the conflict between Ukraine and Russia is to end. Russia invaded Ukraine in late February.

As long as Russia is "winning" new territory and Ukraine is "winning" according to its own propaganda, no one has a reason to agree to a peace deal.

Someone needs to start losing.

— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) March 30, 2022

In Wednesday's edition of Real Coffee with Scott Adams, a video series the writer posts to YouTube, Adams predicted he would not be suspended by Twitter or "canceled" over his Ukraine views like other smaller accounts have as it would bring too much attention to his claims.

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

Filed Under: DilbertDonald TrumpJoe BidenPutinRussiaScott AdamsUkraine Previous Post Previous Post

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

This guy has been a narcissistic pain in the ass for a long time now. Self proclaimed Trumpster and libertarian. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

He should move to Russia and join the Russian army then perhaps the Ukrainians will cancel him.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @1.1    2 years ago

All these tens of thousands of people being killed and this dickhead is joking

As long as Russia is "winning" new territory and Ukraine is "winning" according to its own propaganda, no one has a reason to agree to a peace deal.

Someone needs to start losing.

— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) March 30, 2022

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

I never realized what a complete asshole this guy was - Dilbert was okay - no idea he was such a flaming asshole.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 years ago

I didn't know Dilbert was still a thing.

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1  Ender  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    2 years ago

Wasn't that the cartoon about working in an office?

I always thought it was boring and not funny.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
3  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

The word police and thought patrol should arrest him and cage him next to El Chapo?  What should happen to him for wrong think?

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
4  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

So here is a guy that is starved for attention, good or bad does not matter to him.  And what do we do about it.................we give him what he wants.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @4    2 years ago

I dont think he's starved for attention,  he has 685,000 twitter followers. I do think he is a narcissist though. 

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
4.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 years ago
he has 685,000 twitter followers

I will take your word for it but the thought that 685,000 have nothing better to do with their time than follow someone like this is mind boggling.