╌>

Rep. Pete Sessions Agrees That the 'Democrat Party Embraces Racism Against White People'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  31 comments

By:   Kyle Mantyla (Right Wing Watch)

Rep. Pete Sessions Agrees That the 'Democrat Party Embraces Racism Against White People'
GOP Rep. Pete Sessions of Texas appeared Monday on "The Stew Peters Show," where he agreed with Peters' assertion that the "Democrat Party embraces racism against white people." "We're being attacked at our southern border," Peters said. "And they don't want to talk about this because the great replacement is real. White Christian Americans, America First patriots, people who believe in conservative core values, they want them out and replaced. … The Democrat Party claims to be...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Kyle Mantyla | March 29, 2022 11:19 am

When white nationalist Lauren Witzke, who was the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate in Delaware in 2020, appeared on a YouTube program called "No White Guilt" last October, she assured the hosts that her boss, far-rightbroadcaster Stew Peters, shared her concerns that an "anti-white system" is allowing her white heritage to be destroyed by "animals."

"Stew gets it," Witzke said. "He gets the agenda."

Since then, Peters has done nothing to contradict Witzke's assertion that he shares her white nationalist agenda, given that he's repeatedly used his program to heap praise on the white nationalist-friendly website VDARE, promoted the white nationalist "great replacement" conspiracy theory, and interviewed white nationalist Nick Fuentes on his show. Peters even spoke at Fuentes' white nationalist AFPAC conference in February.

Now, a U.S. congressman seems to be following in Peters' steps.

GOP Rep. Pete Sessions of Texas appeared Monday on "The Stew Peters Show," where he agreed with Peters' assertion that the "Democrat Party embraces racism against white people."

"We're being attacked at our southern border," Peters said. "And they don't want to talk about this because the great replacement is real. White Christian Americans, America First patriots, people who believe in conservative core values, they want them out and replaced. … The Democrat Party claims to be anti-discrimination, yet they want more and more discrimination against certain groups all thee? time. Are you willing to say that the modern Democrat Party embraces racism against white people"

"Well, I don't think there's any question that they are pushing not just the narrative but the answers that would be exactly to that point," Sessions replied. "When you look at the things which this Congress does, the conversation, when you look at the committee hearings, the outright lies that are being told about creation of wealth in this country, who is doing the things that are good for everybody, they're attempting to throw that back. Not just on bankers, not just on the energy sector, not just on education, they are trying to throw this entire matter back."

Sessions went on to complain about an unnamed "white student" who is captain of the football team and "scored a perfect score of 36 on his SAT" and has been deferred by every Ivy League school to which he has applied.

"He's being deferred by every single one of these schools." Sessions griped. "And it makes you wonder whether education has caught on also on being woke."

Tags:Pete SessionsStew PetersGreat ReplacementWhite Nationalist

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Polling regularly shows that a fairly large percentage of whites believe that whites are the true victims of racism, and it may be getting worse. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Trying to get ahead of the problem eh John?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Can you post some of those polls, John. So we know you're not making stuff up.

The Democrats are losing Hispanic and Black voters in droves..

Perhaps they aren't buying the lies and bullshit

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    2 years ago
MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE, Mass. -- Whites believe that they have replaced blacks as the primary victims of racial discrimination in contemporary America, according to a new study from researchers at Tufts University's School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School. The findings, say the authors, show that America has not achieved the "post-racial" society that some predicted in the wake of Barack Obama's election. 

Both whites and blacks agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years, according to the study. However, whites believe that anti-white racism has increased and is now a bigger problem than anti-black racism.

May 2011

Whites Believe They Are Victims of Racism More Often Than Blacks | Tufts Now

===================================================

A majority of whites say discrimination against them exists in America today, according to a poll released Tuesday from NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

"If you apply for a job, they seem to give the blacks the first crack at it," said 68-year-old Tim Hershman of Akron, Ohio, "and, basically, you know, if you want any help from the government, if you're white, you don't get it. If you're black, you get it."

More than half of whites — 55 percent — surveyed say that, generally speaking, they believe there is discrimination against white people in America today. Hershman's view is similar to what was heard on the campaign trail at Trump rally after Trump rally. Donald Trump catered to white grievance during the 2016 presidential campaign and has   done so as president as well .

Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination : NPR

=============================================================

... a poll  from the Public Religion Research Institute found 52 percent of working class whites saying discrimination against whites is as big a problem as discrimination against blacks and other minorities (though the number was smaller among whites with higher education levels). And last year,  Gallup found  43 percent of whites saying discrimination against whites is "widespread" in America.

Why white people think they're the real victims of racism | The Week

========================================================

Our recent research   suggests yet another way black and white Americans see race differently: Whites now think bias against white people is more of a problem than bias against black people.

....When asked about anti-white bias, though, black and white respondents differed significantly in their views. Black respondents identified virtually no anti-white bias in any decade. White respondents agreed that anti-white bias was not a problem in the 1950s, but reported that bias against whites started climbing in the 1960s and 1970s before rising sharply in the past 30 years.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    2 years ago

Four different polls/surveys taken in the last decade. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    2 years ago
White respondents agreed that anti-white bias was not a problem in the 1950s, but reported that bias against whites started climbing in the 1960s and 1970s before rising sharply in the past 30 years.
White people think racism is getting worse. Against white people.
- The Washington Post
This is a particularly interesting finding. the 60's and 70's were the era of black "empowerment" through civil rights legislation and so called "black power" movements.  White people today apparently believe that the very rise of black empowerment was meant as and acted as the vehicle of white victimhood. Blacks got too uppity. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.3    2 years ago

Blacks got too uppity.

It’s amazing how you’re able to get into the heads of white racists, JR.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.4    2 years ago

Of course I can, I have known many in my (now) long life. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    2 years ago

Knowing someone and knowing how they really feel are two different things.  You got a gift JR, a gift.  It’s like you’ve walked the walk before talking the talk.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.6    2 years ago

whatever. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    2 years ago

Why do you know so many racists, JR?
What's that old saying--"we are known by the company we keep"?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.9  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.8    2 years ago

Most people know a lot of racists. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    2 years ago
Most people know a lot of racists

Thanks for all the proof you supplied for that bizarre claim.

Oh...../s

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.11  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.7    2 years ago

Whatever 

Exactly:

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose, and I'll sing the blues if I want

I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like, if it's wrong or right, it's alright
Always seems to me
You only see what people want you to see
How long's it gonna be
Before we get on the bus and cause no fuss

Get a grip on yourself, it don't cost much
Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say, if it comes my way, it's alright

You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please, you can shoot the breeze if you want
Song by Oasis

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.12  Sparty On  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.4    2 years ago

Lol ...I must admit, I do love your stuff here ... keep up the good work.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.13  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.11    2 years ago

very impressive !

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.14  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.13    2 years ago
very impressive !

Thanks JR, you've impressed me too.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

It’s inarguable that Democrats engage in systematic racism against white people.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 years ago

I appreciate it when whites show that they consider themselves victims. It tells me who the unreasonable opposition is. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago
It tells me who the unreasonable opposition is. 

Exactly, yet dems keep trying to win back white blue collar and rural voters.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago

te it when whites show that they consider themselves victims

Lol...   The only remedy for past discrimination is  present discrimination, right John? Or is Kendi part of the "unreasonable opposition?"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.2    2 years ago

Now that I have addressed the somewhat off topic but anticipated diversions, I'll get back to the seeded article. In it we see complaints of "anti-white " racism made by a US Representative from Texas in the context of a white nationalist radio program. In other words, white racists are likely prone to consider themselves victims. What a shock.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    2 years ago
Now that I have addressed the somewhat off topic but anticipated diversions

Major league deflection right there. But given the severity of your cognitive dissonance on the subject, I cant say I'm surprised.

Honest left wing advocates admit that government discrimination can injure non beneficiaries (whites, Asians mainly) , they just have all  sorts of rationalizations and justifications for it. To deny it exists is just a form of  reality denial. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.4    2 years ago

I've never said that "government discrimination" cannot effect whites, I have said it is not a significant problem. Seriously, it is much more likely that white people who complain that they are victims of racism are racists themselves. The history of this country shows whites as the entitled group, this is utterly indisputable. Now that people of color have made some societal gains, the racist whites decide that they are the real victims of modern day racism. You actually dont see the problematic nature of that belief? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.5    2 years ago

[deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.5    2 years ago

I have said it is not a significant problem.

Here in Fairfax Co VA. it’s a bigger problem for Asian kids wanting to attend our premiere Tech High School.  Their numbers grew too high so the School Board has cut their future attendance numbers making room for more Black and Brown kids.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.8  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.6    2 years ago

[removed]

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3  Ed-NavDoc    2 years ago

Unlike some people, I believe political polls are some of the most misleading, untruthful, and useless things in America today. I stopped believing in them many years ago.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3    2 years ago

The science of designing polls has gotten rather dastardly in recent years.

Damn you Snidely Whipash, professor of poli sci students everywhere.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    2 years ago

Actually, it's Muttley's fault. He's the brains...

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    2 years ago
"We're being attacked at our southern border,"

Is this code for something sexual? Asking for a friend.