╌>

After Using FBI To Suppress Son's Crimes And Raid Political Rival's Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  56 comments

After Using FBI To Suppress Son's Crimes And Raid Political Rival's Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.

"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."

President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election. "If you question an election's fairness because our intel communities told media companies to bury damaging stories about me, or because COVID was used as an excuse to illegally change voting practices without legislative input, or because the FBI spied on Trump's campaign after Democrats gave them a bogus dossier - then you have no place in civil society," said Biden. "In fact, while we are at it, if you don't support abortion through nine months, or the genital mutilation of children, you are an enemy of the state. And we will foment violent protests and assassination attempts to intimidate you - to save democracy."

The Democratic National Committee, fresh off donating $40 million to elevate far-right campaigns, was reportedly taken aback by the comments. "Uh, yeah, those candidates we support are totally an existential threat to our nation, we really believe that," said DNC chair Jaime Harrison. "Sure, we gave $40 million to elevate far-right candidates so we could use them as a pretext for seizing more power - but they are definitely the dangerous ones, not us."

After calling Republicans subhuman, evil scum in need of annihilation, Biden then went on to say that America really needs to regain some unity and brotherhood.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  GregTx @1    2 years ago

Good.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

This might be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth.  What a degenerate we have in the WH.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    2 years ago
What a degenerate we have in the WH.

it might be wise to save all the self righteous indignation for the coming indictments. if your hero let any TS/SCI documents leak out the front door of mar-a-lardo, may he end up with a blindfold and a lucky strike at arlington.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @2.1    2 years ago

It's going to be very difficult. Comey said the law requires intent and no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges.

He set a standard, didn't he?

Did you want to talk about the article?  Or just Trump?

Or maybe it was a hit & run.

Have a good day!

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.1    2 years ago
[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @2.1.2    2 years ago

I think you nailed it!

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Nerm_L  replied to  devangelical @2.1    2 years ago
it might be wise to save all the self righteous indignation for the coming indictments. if your hero let any TS/SCI documents leak out the front door of mar-a-lardo, may he end up with a blindfold and a lucky strike at arlington.

What's the hold up?  Who's stone walling the indictment?  Isn't it time for another righteous strike?

Can't blame Trump for not indicting himself.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @2.1    2 years ago
it might be wise to save all the self righteous indignation for the coming indictments.

You actually think we believe a single word of that?  We've been hearing that for 7 years now. And every time we've heard it, you all failed.  The track record for this mindless blathering is garbage.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    2 years ago

Don't forget his pedo actions

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

Why hasn't Hunter Biden been arrested for his gun crimes?  

Thought that was one crime Democrats cared about? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    2 years ago

I got a better one: The predicament Garland faces in going after Trump. The FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton case will cast a long shadow over any potential prosecution of the former president.  There is just no getting away from it.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    2 years ago

You have gotta love it when a damn opinion piece is so full of lies and misinformation that nobody is willing to even put their name on it...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @4    2 years ago

Wrong: It's satire, but in this case very close to the truth.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4    2 years ago
You have gotta love it when a damn opinion piece is so full of lies and misinformation that nobody is willing to even put their name on it.

R.88ba9d911f076bad1c69b9840f4c623b?rik=DMrcHaCiZPKmwQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.azquotes.com%2fpicture-quotes%2fquote-the-liberals-can-understand-everything-but-people-who-don-t-understand-them-lenny-bruce-3-91-19.jpg&ehk=wbRkBM0zEb0YGtuin1WM2pmwh%2boXgnDpsyKwWqCiEt4%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2    2 years ago

Now there's a face I always wanted to shake hands with.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.2  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2    2 years ago

Except Lenny Bruce never said that. Even your memes are lies!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4.2.2    2 years ago

[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @4.2.2    2 years ago

How do you know?  He said virtually anything that popped into his pea brain.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.3    2 years ago

And we are supposed to be happy with that?

Will that be on voters minds or will it be a document dispute?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4.2.2    2 years ago

please read closer or at least TRY to research something on your own in the future.

Lenny Bruce - The liberals can understand everything but... (brainyquote.com)

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.7  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.3    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @4.2.7    2 years ago
[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.6    2 years ago

We do all the links and research and all we get to hear is Biden hate speech.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4.2.2    2 years ago

dont-bring-that-weak-shit-in-here-sister-mary-not-24405290.png

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @4.2.7    2 years ago

Maybe it's the Healthy Kitchen?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @4    2 years ago

What lies and misinformation. Be specific

bugsy
Professor Participates
5  bugsy    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @5    2 years ago

removed for context

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    2 years ago

removed for context

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    2 years ago

[deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.1.3  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @5.1.2    2 years ago

[ deleted ]

american-flag-etiquette-1654880325.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.756xh;0,0.0709xh&resize=1200:*

GregTx
PhD Guide
6  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

original

GregTx
PhD Guide
7  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

[The comments were addressing another NTer, not the topic.]

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1  bugsy  replied to  GregTx @7    2 years ago

[Your comments were deleted as off topic because they were off topic and personal in nature.  Stop doing that, and your comments won't be deleted.]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    2 years ago
Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain

Oh go fuck a goat you prick. The mother fucker had boxes of classified documents he wasn't supposed to have and refused to give them up. That is illegal, plain and simple. 

[deleted]

GregTx
PhD Guide
8.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    2 years ago

original

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    2 years ago
Removed for context - sandy

And yet, your hero describes others as fascists!

Figures--always accuse others of what you do.

A few more un-woke comments like that and they might revoke your membership!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    2 years ago

(deleted)

Ender
Professor Principal
8.3.1  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.3    2 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @8.3.1    2 years ago

bingo !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.4  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    2 years ago

That is simply amazing when you follow that up immediately with this little gem:

[Deleted]

Ender
Professor Principal
8.4.1  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @8.4    2 years ago

You know he was a cop right?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @8.4.1    2 years ago
You know he was a cop right?

You know that has zero to do with what I wrote, right?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    2 years ago
Oh go fuck a goat you prick.

[Removed for context]

Only when it suits you eh? Jesus fucking christ, fat fuck was totally right, he could shoot someone on 5th av and dipshits like you would defend him. 

There's the tolerance we hear the left touting!   Somebody's channeling their inner liberal!!!!!

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.5.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.5    2 years ago

the comment was addressed to the seeded article, not to a member of newstalkers.  i assume that explains why it wasnt deleted. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.5.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @8.5.1    2 years ago

Doesn't change a damn thing I said.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.5.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.5    2 years ago
There's the tolerance we hear the left touting!

Considering this seed is just one long hateful lie about Democrats and the Biden administration it's pretty hilarious to hear conservatives bitching about tolerance.

This isn't really satire, it's character assassination/libel masquerading as satire.

If this had been a supposedly satirical seed about Trump raping children and included his supposed confession his sycophants would be screaming about how hateful liberals are and how not funny putting lies in your opponents mouth is.

"People, I'm obscenely rich and have always been attracted to very young women, especially the ones who look like my daughter when she was younger. I love grabbing underage girls by the pussy, but let me be clear, popping their cherries is a blessing for them, when you're a star they let you do anything. I'm going to have to break more hymens' and seize even more underage pussy if I'm going to stop the communist liberals and Democrats," yelled former President Trump

Is that really satire? There is as much if not more circumstantial evidence supporting that faux Trump confession than there is of the faux Biden confession above. Yet some conservatives read it and conclude "This might be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth" when of course the reality is it's not funny because it doesn't have even the tiniest shred of truth.

There is, of course, exactly ZERO evidence that Biden has ever used the FBI for his own political gain, nor is there any evidence Biden has broken any laws and it's beyond ridiculous bordering on clinically insane to believe he would "use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood". Frankly, I think putting words in Trumps mouth admitting that he likes to rape 13 year old's, which he has actually been accused of by a victim, is less egregious than putting words in Biden's mouth confessing to considering committing carpet bombing genocide of Republicans.

So once again right wing conservatives "stay classy" by seeding seething political lies and propaganda under the guise of 'satire' while simultaneously accusing their opponents of being shameless hateful and intolerant. Right wing conservative hypocrisy truly knows no bounds.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.5.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.5.3    2 years ago

That's one hell of a word salad that doesn't change a damn thing I said.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.5.5  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.5.4    2 years ago

OIP.Pklq9sjTQlsRUt3rkYZd8gHaHL?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.5.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.5.4    2 years ago

I suppose some with extremely poor reading comprehension could mistake logical thought and concise analogies as "word salad", but that's their problem, not mine. If someone either can't understand, or is intentionally being obtuse to the point of my paragraphs, then I really have neither the time nor energy to try to help.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
8.5.7  afrayedknot  replied to  Texan1211 @8.5.5    2 years ago

Too, too funny. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.5.8  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @8.5.7    2 years ago
Too, too funny. 

Oh, you got it this time?

Ah, progress!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.5.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.5.6    2 years ago

And I'll say it for a third fucking time for the low comprehension people.  THAT BLATHERING BULLSHIT YOU POSTED DOES NOT CHANGE A GODDAMN THING I SAID.