╌>

MAGALOOONS are throwing "Nip-Splits" over the shooting down of UFOs

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  last year  •  21 comments

MAGALOOONS are throwing "Nip-Splits" over the shooting down of UFOs
"The secret of Freedom Lies in Educating the People, whereas the Secret to Tyranny is Keeping them ignorant!" I would say that the Re-Pugs have done a sterling job, so far!" - Quote is by a French guy named Rose Pee-Air, who drank a lot of wine, or so, I was informed by one of my sublime hallucinations.

Have you noticed the vicious attacks on the administration for shooting down the Chinese Balloon, and the other Unidentified Objects that flew over our country and Canada?

Maga Lunatics' foghorns are blasting nonstop 24/7 screaming on social media that Biden is starting a "Galactic War" with an Interstellar Federation that will wipe us out for this slight.

And, all along, I thought that MAGAS only thought about tearing things down, and setting them on fire. My, my I am so naive.

They want their UFOS protected from Biden. It is another example of his inability to govern. Who would have "Thunk it?" 

Marjorie Taylor Green has her panties in a "cursing" uproar over Biden's decision (based on his military advisors) to "green light" NORAD to shoot down the "Unknown Objects Flying in our air space.

MJG admitted to reporters that "Now, I may never get a ride home."

And, that Americans, would be America's Greatest Tragedy!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

Our "sauces" are saying that we must stay alert, they claim another attack upon the Capital with pitch forks is brewing and this time it will bring out all of the "WHACK- OHS", not like "the Jan 6th picnic", they warn.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1  Kavika   replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    last year

It's time for Bernie Sanders to employ the ''Jewish Space Laser'' against the Magaloons.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.1  CB  replied to  Kavika @1.1    last year

Kavika! I don't know what 'all-that" image takes in, but it sure is making a statement!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.2  pat wilson  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    last year
"WHACK- OHS"

Is that a Girl Scout cookie ?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Split Personality  replied to  pat wilson @1.2    last year

MagaLoons sounds like the better cookie jrSmiley_67_smiley_image.png

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.1    last year
MagaLoons sounds like the better cookie

MAGAroons... 

• 5 ½ thousand flaked Qanon-nuts

•  coup all-purpose WHITE power

• ¼ teaspoon stupidity

• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed Southern charm

• 2 teaspoons pure conservative Christian vanilla extract

Directions
  1. Gather all ingredients on the day the government will be certifying the election for your opponent.

2. Preheat the rally oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line kookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil making sure the eye holes are still visible.

3. Stir together Qanon-nuts, white power, and ignorance in a large bowl. Mix in sweetened condensed Southern charm and pure conservative vanilla extract using your hands until well blended.

4. Use a kitty litter scoop to drop dough onto the prepared kookie sheets. MAGAroons should be about cat turd size.
  5. Bake for 120 to 150 minutes at the preheated rally, until Qanon-nuts are toasted and ready to attack the capital.

Hallux
PhD Principal
2  Hallux    last year

" ... Biden is starting a "Galactic War" with an Interstellar Federation that will wipe us out for this slight."

And that's the good news ...

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Hallux @2    last year

Star Wars was the "Warning"!

The wisest amongst us have been preparing. Have you?
It is only a matter of time.  Even Cruise got on board, in the blockbuster documentary, "War of the World", and inspirational "Film Noir" (No Air).

ET is here, prepare or "Be Ware"! Wear your Mormon "Magic Underwear", 24/7. Do not wash it.

Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1    last year

Eating organic grapes is helpful, too.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    last year

We're doomed anyway, because some scientists say the Earth's core has stopped spinning!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Greg Jones @3    last year
WebJan 23, 2023 ·  Earth’s  inner  core  may be  reversing  its rotation Such a turnaround might sound bizarre, but isn’t likely to have profound effects on life Scientists have proposed that  Earth’s  solid inner...

Professor Guide
3.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    last year

Does that mean that the Earth's inner core is By-Polar? That would explain a lot!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.1    last year

I think you might be right.

Professor Guide
3.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.2    last year

I have suspected for some time due to the flip-flopping behavior of the Weather, but I didn't want to judge.

Perhaps, it could be treated with tons of Sertraline. It has done be a great service. I am no longer a spinning Dervish. Now I waddle. It is less fun, but, according to my shrink, an African Witch Doctor, "Shrinking Heads are what binds us!"

Professor Guide
3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @3    last year

My "Sauce" (a wino living in the basement of the Washington Monument (Steve Bunions) recently revealed on his "Potty-cast", the Stinking Truth, that we are all doomed and should be gloomy, or, we will not fit in when they come for you.

"Don't stare. It angers them," advise Professor Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, "Doctored", who served as an Advisor to "Dirty Diaper Donnie's", Space Force, now available on Fox TV Network News, for only $8.00 per month. 

If you think I am "NUT", you might be right! I had a vision that Kansas City would win.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
4  Drinker of the Wry    last year

Why would be shooting these aliens down without first asking if they are simply seeking asylum?

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4    last year

That is a wise, in fact, historical solution, "Don't Shoot Until You See the White of Their Eyes". That policy worked in the Revolutionary War. Why wouldn't it be good advice now?

We still eat with wooden spoons. At least, the more refined among us do.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5  Bob Nelson    last year

MTG is an intergalactic witch?

OK... that's too much. I surrender.

Professor Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Bob Nelson @5    last year

No, no, that is correct. She is a WITCH, and much, much more.

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Veronica  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1    last year
She is a WITCH

We don't want her.

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

People who eat celery stalks from their shoes are immune.