╌>

Comer sees bombshell while Raskin sees nothing.

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  11 months ago  •  94 comments

Comer sees bombshell while Raskin sees nothing.
"Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further," Comer continued. "The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning."

Link to Qoute: Comer to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress after viewing Biden document alleging criminal scheme | Fox News

It appears that both the Chairman and the House Oversite Committee Ranking member have just seen an FBI-generated FD-1023 form that allegedly describes a bribery scheme involving Joe Biden. As I predicted only days ago, both men would interpret what they read in total contradiction. This was very predictable. Even when we had an IG report, the Mueller Report and the Durham report submitted to the general public we had ideologues disagreeing about what the documents actually said. Imagine having to report what one reads in a secure SCIF?  Then to have the added problem of having the only other person reading it being a far-left ideologue?

Comer-Raskin-Split-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Comer said FBI officials confirmed Monday that the unclassified FBI generated record "has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation by a confidential human source who provided information about the vice president by being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over 6 figures." 

Comer to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress after viewing Biden document alleging criminal scheme | Fox News

Raskin completely contradicted that statement claiming that the bureau never elevated the information to an investigation.

Raskin is not only contradicting Comer, but apparently even the FBI.

Here is my question for our readers:

If Raskin is in any way right, why is the FBI clinging to this document for dear life?

BTW:

Comer will still stand by his promise to hold Wray in contempt:

"At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee," Comer said. "And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday." 

Comer to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress after viewing Biden document alleging criminal scheme | Fox News

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

Evidently this information was considered more "Russian disinformation." / S

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    11 months ago

Of course, Raskin sees nothing because, as usual, there is nothing to see here, another nothingberder.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    11 months ago
Of course, Raskin sees nothing because, as usual, there is nothing to see here, another nothingberder.

Do you think the FBI investigated the document?

Raskin claims no.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.1    11 months ago

Republicans making a propaganda mountain out of a memo.

Way too much time on their hands.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    11 months ago

Thanks for the info

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  cjcold @1.1.2    11 months ago

Where have you been for the last seven damn years with Democrats creating mountains out of thin air?

Seems like they had a shitload of time and taxpayer money to waste.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  cjcold @1.1.2    11 months ago

Rep. Loudermilk: In J6 hearings, members had movie ‘scripts’ for ‘Hollywood type of emotional appeal’ to American public

H3Qf7eis?format=jpg&name=small

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.6  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.5    11 months ago
In J6 hearings, members had movie ‘scripts’ for ‘Hollywood type of emotional appeal’ to American public

Did the high-ranking, GOP witnesses who testified under oath and ipso facto compromised their careers follow a 'movie script' too?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.6    11 months ago

The difference is that I trust William Barr at all times.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.7    11 months ago

Are you implying that you believe Barr as a witness but reject the career-damaging testimonies of the other high-ranking, connected, under-oath, Republican witnesses?   All of them, sans Barr, were following a 'movie script'?

Another option is that those witnesses might just be telling the truth.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.7    11 months ago
The difference is that I trust William Barr at all times.

Barr told reporters yesterday that there is strong evidence that Trump is a criminal. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.9    11 months ago

He told us that Raskin is a damn liar. Did you miss that part or do you cherry pick too?

BTW he didn't say anything about "strong evidence."  What he said John, was that if he had to bet, he'd bet that they'd indict Trump. That's not a surprise.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.11  cjcold  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.4    11 months ago

Except that there are several Trump cronies in prison as a result of the Mueller investigation and had Trump not been a sitting president it's likely he would be in prison himself.

Even the republican run senate investigation agreed with Mueller's findings but refused to charge Trump.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Sean Treacy  replied to  cjcold @1.1.11    11 months ago

No trump crony  went to prison for conspiring with Russia over the 2020 election. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.13  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.7    10 months ago
I trust William Barr at all times.

Credit goes to Hallux for finding this .

You have Bill Barr on video with a source of Fox News.    What is your summary position on Trump's likely wrongdoing here?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.13    10 months ago

My summary would be that I’m surprised the left would believe anything Barr would say considering how hard they’ve bagged on him in the past.

I’ve said since day one.    Barr is a good man and I suspect considering his admittedly limited level of knowledge on this topic, he is likely spot on.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.15  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.13    10 months ago
What is your summary position on Trump's likely wrongdoing here?

It's very similar to Hillary Clinton's.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.16  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.14    10 months ago
My summary would be that I’m surprised the left would believe anything Barr would say considering how hard they’ve bagged on him in the past.

Why would it surprise you that an individual 'on the left' would agree with something stated by someone on 'the right'?   Do you think that everyone mechanically disagrees with anything stated by the opposition?   That nobody has the ability to think critically and agree or disagree on the merits of the argument?

See, I wish more people were able to disregard ideology and politics and simply evaluate a situation based on the available evidence and objective logic.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.17  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.15    10 months ago

So you still trust Barr at all times.    Thus you hold that Trump might have committed a serious crime?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.17    10 months ago
Thus you hold that Trump might have committed a serious crime?

Yup.

Is that the question for every Republican now?

Now to you:

Do you hold that Hillary Clinton may have committed a serious crime?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.19  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.13    10 months ago
Credit goes to Hallux for finding

Why?

MSNBC has been running it non-stop. I'm sure they edited the part that none like to admit

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.15    10 months ago

Clinton never sent documents, they caught her and her staffers talking about classified information in email chains.

Completely different.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.21  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.16    10 months ago
See, I wish more people were able to disregard ideology and politics and simply evaluate a situation based on the available evidence and objective logic.

On this we agree.    Which why I shared the second the second part of 1.1.14 that you chose to only quote the first part.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.22  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.18    10 months ago
Do you hold that Hillary Clinton may have committed a serious crime?

Yes it is possible.   I have already weighed in on this.   It was clearly wrong for Hillary to have used a private server for SoS business because that has the potential to leak information that could compromise national security.   So it is a serious matter.   The criminality of that is a legal determination.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.23  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.21    10 months ago

Here is how forums work.   We are not obligated to quote every word when replying to a post.   We need not quote any.   Typically we quote the portion of a post that we are commenting on to provide proper context.   

Your whining is getting old.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.24  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.19    10 months ago
Why?

Because he brought it to NT.    Thus I credited him and included a link (rather than have others presume I brought it to NT).   Is that really so hard to figure out?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.25  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.22    10 months ago
 The criminality of that is a legal determination.  

That is the problem. Comey decided not to prosecute before he even ran his sham investigation. Everybody who is honest sees that in one case there was a dirty deal to let her go and now we demand the full extent of the law. History will record it that way too.

We have covered this over and over again. For me it is a dead horse.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.26  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.25    10 months ago
Everybody who is honest sees that in one case there was a dirty deal to let her go and now we demand the full extent of the law.

If there was a 'dirty deal to let her go' that still would not have any bearing on the Trump case because they are entirely different cases with entirely different circumstances.   

Anyone who is honest will recognize that different circumstances will almost certainly result in different actions.   Trying to equate the Trump case with the Hillary case is absurd and crying foul due only to different prosecutorial decisions is a failure of objective reasoning.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.27  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.26    10 months ago
objective reasoning

Anyone who claims to have objective reasoning would be condemning the unelected bureaucracy that decides who will be prosecuted and who won't and of course Donald Trump is public enemy # 1. It's dirty and everyone knows it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.28  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.27    10 months ago

You just cannot discuss Trump without deflecting.     The FBI concluded that Hillary's extreme carelessness was not an act of criminal intent.   You can disagree all you want, but those types of decisions are made all the time.   And if there was a good reason to indict Hillary with criminal charges remember that Trump was elected PotUS and his government was in charge.   So you need to quit complaining about double standards and blame Trump's government for not acting the way you believe they should have.

In the meantime, Hillary is 2016 and we are in 2023.   Hillary is nothing and Trump is running for PotUS while dealing with a new federal indictment.  So forget about all your fascinations of injustice, etc. and focus on the issue.

Do you think the indictment for Trump is based on sound evidence and sound jurisprudence or do you think this is nothing more than a bogus witch hunt that will end up failing to prove its case?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.29  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.28    10 months ago
The FBI concluded that Hillary's extreme carelessness was not an act of criminal intent.   You can disagree all you want, but those types of decisions are made all the time.   And if there was a good reason to indict Hillary with criminal charges remember that Trump was elected PotUS and his government was in charge. 

Comon TiG. The FBI let her destroy the evidence and they gave out immunity like candy.  You are simply not objective.

So you need to quit complaining about double standards

You need to admit the obvious.

Hillary is nothing and Trump is running for PotUS while dealing with a new federal indictment.

Think about that Mr critical thinker. A former President running for office is facing a boatload of indictments coming from his opposition in the next election.

So forget about all your fascinations of injustice, etc. and focus on the issue.

No TiG, you support injustice. It's time to call you out.

Do you think the indictment for Trump is based on sound evidence and sound jurisprudence or do you think this is nothing more than a bogus witch hunt that will end up failing to prove its case?

Both can be true. He could be guilty of refusing to return classified documents and at the same time it is a political prosecution. Do you really think people are stupid TiG. We have a lawless regime in power and here you are endlessly talking about Trump.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.30  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.29    10 months ago
The FBI let her destroy the evidence and they gave out immunity like candy.  You are simply not objective.

Like I said, blame Trump's government.   They have all the details.   We do not.

A former President running for office is facing a boatload of indictments coming from his opposition in the next election.

My view is that Trump ran to create that very scenario in case the indictments did indeed come.   He is running for office as a defensive move.   

No TiG, you support injustice.

You need to stop making positions for me.   I have never claimed that it was right to not prosecute Hillary.   I do not know if it was wrong either.   What I do know, and what I have said, is that what she did was irresponsible and wrong.   The legal response after that involves information that neither of us possess so don't give me this bullshit about injustice because you do not know what you are talking about.

Both can be true. He could be guilty of refusing to return classified documents and at the same time it is a political prosecution. Do you really think people are stupid TiG. We have a lawless regime in power and here you are endlessly talking about Trump.

If Trump is found guilty (which looks likely) will you accept the verdict as justice or will you claim that it was injustice because politics were involved?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.31  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.23    10 months ago

Lol ….. the second part of my post when extremely cogent to the discussion at hand.    Not quoting it was disingenuous at best.    Also, I guess when people hold a different opinion than yours, they are whining.

Yep, to some people, that’s how forums work.

Hilarious!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    11 months ago
If Raskin is in any way right, why is the FBI clinging to this document for dear life?

If the FBI says it is investigating, why is Raskin lying?

Hard to remember when a non-classified document caused the left so much stress!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2    11 months ago

I'm counting the minutes to Thursday!

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.1  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    11 months ago
I'm counting the minutes to Thursday!

how many times are you going to "count minutes" or "can't wait for" something substantive to come out of these partisan clown committees. Nothing came of the Dems 6/11 committee and so far nothing has come out of Comer's or Jordan's bullshit. How do you think this form will change anything? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @2.1.1    11 months ago
how many times are you going to "count minutes" or "can't wait for" something substantive to come out of these partisan clown committees.

I believe he was referring to holding Wray in contempt.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.3  evilone  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    11 months ago
I believe he was referring to holding Wray in contempt.

Yeah... I wouldn't hold my breath there either.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @2.1.3    11 months ago
Yeah... I wouldn't hold my breath there either.

Might be hazardous to your overall health.

Wait a minute.....do you think someone suggested that to you?

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.5  evilone  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.4    11 months ago
Wait a minute.....do you think someone suggested that to you?

I have a suggestion for you...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @2.1.5    11 months ago
I have a suggestion for you...

Do you now..........

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.7  bbl-1  replied to  evilone @2.1.1    11 months ago

Vic will continue to count the minutes  until 'the Trump' reveals to us what he meant when he said he, "Saved bin Suliman's ass." 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  evilone @2.1.1    11 months ago
How do you think this form will change anything? 

A contempt charge against an FBI Director is huge.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.9  bbl-1  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.8    11 months ago

Not if the 'contempt charge' is based on yet another MAGA lie.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.9    11 months ago
Not if the 'contempt charge' is based on yet another MAGA lie.

Maga lie?!?!

You do realize that if he is held in contempt it will be because he refused to comply with a subpoena from the very committee charged with oversight of his department?

Where's the lie?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    11 months ago

Hold the bastard in contempt!

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @3    11 months ago

The head of the FBI? If you said that about J Edgar Hoover back in the day your phone would get tapped and your mail opened. Wray must not be all that bad if you can call him a slur on a public online forum!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.1    11 months ago

So the FBI is not infallible?

Thanks for admitting it.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.2  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    11 months ago

Yet you are plainly not afraid of The Director of the FBI...

J Edgar Hoover would have had a very thick file on you!

So, thanks for admitting Wray is not really all that bad...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.1.2    11 months ago
J Edgar Hoover would have had a very thick file on you!

On you maybe, not on me!

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.4  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.3    11 months ago

Entitled Much?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.1.4    11 months ago

The point you don't seem to be getting is that two wrongs don't make a right.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.6  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    11 months ago

[removed

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.1    11 months ago
The head of the FBI?

Yes, was that not already clear to you?

If you said that about J Edgar Hoover back in the day your phone would get tapped and your mail opened. W

Guess we'll never know for sure, my way-back time machine stopped working.

Wray must not be all that bad if you can call him a slur on a public online forum!

I didn't say he was all bad, I meant (clearly, I thought) he deserves to be held in contempt for refusing to comply with a subpoena from Congress.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.1.2    11 months ago
Wray must not be all that bad if you can call him a slur on a public online forum!

Say, you're getting pretty good at that strawman argument thing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    11 months ago

Raskin is a constitutional scholar. Comer is a bumpkin with the intelligence of a potted plant. Not a fair fight. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4    11 months ago

Raskin is a dumbfuck.

Many people already know that.

I'm hoping the rest learn.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.2  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4    11 months ago

If the FBI has not disproven the document from 2020 and it is in the middle of an investigation, and the information comes from a source that the FBI had shown & believed to be credible from previous interactions then this is definitely something that should be investigated completely.  Congress has a duty to do so.  

But name calling in an attempt to defend a side is a fools errand.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4.2    11 months ago

The FBI has had this document for 3 years and "nothing". Its not because the FBI is "woke', its because this document was given to them by Rudy Giuliani, the worst investigator in history. (See his remarks about election fraud). 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    11 months ago
The FBI has had this document for 3 years and "nothing".

Did the FBI investigate it or not, JR?

Raskin says they did not, you are saying that now they did and found nothing?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    11 months ago
The FBI has had this document for 3 years and "nothing".

You're right.  They didn't investigate any part of it.  Because that would expose the corruption of Geriatric Joe and his family "business".

Its not because the FBI is "woke', its because this document was given to them by Rudy Giuliani, the worst investigator in history. (See his remarks about election fraud). 

So what you are saying is they didn't investigate it because they are biased.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.2.3    11 months ago

No, I'm saying they investigated it and found it unpersuasive. 

This document was also part of a William Barr instigated investigation by a federal prosecutor in Pittsburgh. Again, nothing found. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.4    11 months ago
No, I'm saying they investigated it and found it unpersuasive.

So you are admitting Raskin is a fucking liar.

Surprising!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.4    11 months ago
This document was also part of a William Barr instigated investigation by a federal prosecutor in Pittsburgh. Again, nothing found.

This isn't the Barr investigation now is it.  This is a whole different investigation.  If it were so "unpersuasive" then explain why Wray tried to keep it hidden?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.2.7  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    11 months ago
Its not because the FBI is "woke', its because this document was given to them by Rudy Giuliani,

Doesn't prove that it's valid or a lie in either direction now, does it.  The supposed source for the information is an informant that the FBI has used for years.  As this information seems to come from a credible source, wouldn't you agree that it should be investigated?  

If the information is supposed to be garbage since it came from a trove of information provided by Giuliani, then why is the FBI fighting so hard to not release the document?  Seems if they believe it's garbage than putting it out there would only harm Giuliani, wouldn't it?  Why the big fight?

Don't you want to know the truth?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @4.2.7    11 months ago
Don't you want to know the truth?

Only if it helps Biden in some way or harms Republicans.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4.2.7    11 months ago

Why should they give a document to a bullshit committee? 

You seem to be thinking that this committee is some sort of paragon of integrity. James Comer is a clown. Do you think Wray doesnt know that? 

He showed them the document and now Comer is whining because Wray took it back to the FBI with him. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.9    11 months ago

It's shocking how much you sound like Trump.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.9    11 months ago

It is a Congressional committee, and Congress is charged with oversight.

Do you understand what the subpoena was for?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.2.12  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.9    11 months ago

This is a committee that was formed back in 1927 and as House majority has changed several times over the years it stands to reason that leadership of this committee has also changed several times over the years.  What is your evidence that this is a bullshit committee outside of your own partisan opinion?  And ST has it right, you do sound an awful lot like Trump.

James Comer is a clown. Do you think Wray doesnt know that? 

Your opinion only.  What Wray knows or doesn't know isn't the point, the point is that he is supposed to be a public servant who is part of the Executive branch but Congress does hold oversight here.

He showed them the document and now Comer is whining because Wray took it back to the FBI with him. 

If the subpoena said to hand over the documents than Wray is indeed not in compliance and should be subject to Contempt of Congress charges.

Simple question, would  you feel the same way and so vigorously defend the FBI if the document in question outlined potential crimes by Trump?  I think not.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @4.2.12    11 months ago
Simple question, would  you feel the same way and so vigorously defend the FBI if the document in question outlined potential crimes by Trump?  I think not.

I do believe he would be calling for Trump's head on a pike, or at least jail time!!!

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.2.14  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.13    11 months ago

Based on history I believe more the former than the latter.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.15  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @4.2.14    11 months ago

Without a doubt.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.16  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.9    11 months ago

But you thought the J6 committee was credible.

Fucking hilarious.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.17  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @4.2.16    11 months ago
Fucking hilarious.

Hilarious................or sad?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.18  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    11 months ago
Rudy Giuliani, the worst investigator in history.

lol .... worst in history?

It’s comments like that, that negate what little credibility you have left here.

It’s gone baby, it gone .....

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @4    11 months ago

Obama was supposedly a Constitutional scholar- yet managed to violate it repeatedly during his time in office. 

How many times was Raskin proven wrong during the Trump investigations?

Raskin is no better than bobble head boy Schiff.

Raskin does have rampant TDS; and that all important D behind his name. Which are the only reasons you like him. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @4.3    11 months ago
Raskin does have rampant TDS; and that all important D behind his name. Which are the only reasons you like him. 

OIP.5brCNUxBDpc_bK-heMf1qQHaK4?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @4.3    11 months ago

How did President Obama do that?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.1    11 months ago

Nope, he didn't nail it, never does, doubtful he ever will

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.3    11 months ago

Yes, he did.

I stand by my post.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.3.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.2    11 months ago
How did President Obama do that?

Ten do ya for starters?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.4    11 months ago

See 4.3.3

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.7  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.3.5    11 months ago

what makes you think I'll read your citation?  I never asked you for it so you can just mind your own business and mosey along there [Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.8  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.7    11 months ago

Why do you ask questions when you never like the answers?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.4  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4    11 months ago

Yeah, we guess John.  Long as ya got the "D", you're part of the extremely selective and highly intelligent world order that is in the process of totally futching up the U.S.

Potted plants live longer and produce more.  Let's watch who comes out the winner this time - the living plant or the dead reader.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4    11 months ago
Raskin is a constitutional scholar.

Raskin is an election denier. 

But I'm sure you are okay with that. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.5    11 months ago
Raskin is an election denier. 

Yeah, the little puke did!

But some accept it because he has a "D" behind his name.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
5  A. Macarthur    11 months ago

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden

After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct.

Comer releases Biden family probe update without showing link to president

The Oversight panel chair revealed that Biden family members, business associates or related companies received more than $10 million from companies run by foreign nationals.

Comer Investigation of Biden Relatives Swings and Misses on Allegations of Influence Peddling

Fox News Host Trashes House GOP Probe Of Biden

Republicans Finally Admit They Have No Incriminating Evidence on Joe Biden

A 65-page report, a press conference, and nothing to show for it

Hi!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    11 months ago

Somebody has 'kompromat' on Comer.  Or-----------see if he has any 'secret' bank accounts.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @6    11 months ago

Oh gee, looky there, yet another crazy, unfounded, silly little conspiracy theory without a shred of evidence to support such nonsense.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
7  A. Macarthur    11 months ago

House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Monday said he will move ahead this week with efforts to hold   FBI Director Christopher Wray   in contempt, even after the bureau allowed top members of the committee to view   an internal law enforcement document.

“This is yet another fact-free stunt staged by Chairman Comer not to conduct legitimate oversight, but to spread thin innuendo to try to damage the President politically and get himself media attention,” said Ian Sams, White House spokesman for oversight and investigations.

Hi!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8  author  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

Florida Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna on Monday indicated that the FBI worries that an informant who provided the bureau with information related to an alleged bribery scheme in which Joe Biden took part while Vice President may be killed should his identity become public knowledge.

But, but the left says the informant was Rudy Giuliani and he's a "dirty-birdie."

evilone
Professor Guide
9  evilone    10 months ago

So what happened here? Did Comer hold a vote on Wray in contempt of Congress last week? I haven't heard anything in my newsfeed...