╌>

Trump Spiraling Out of Control, Again!

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  10 months ago  •  51 comments

Trump Spiraling Out of Control, Again!
"Dirty Diaper Donnie" is losing his SHAT! - Jonathan Lipschitz, Part Time Idiot & Full Time Moron

My Fellow, Lipschitz, it is with great sadness that I bring this deeply disturbing News. Our hero, "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is losing his SHAT!

That's right Fellow, Right Wingers, too Lazy To Get a Job, #45 is running out of #2.

You can help, don't flush, send yours to him at Mar-A-Lar ARSE. Donnie needs his SHAT! 256

Act now before Biden kick his ARSE "Up the Stair, then Down the Stairs".  One might say that Biden likes to Kick Arse.

This has been another useless, discussing Public Service Announcement for "Desperate Dirty Diaper Donnie"!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Politics is a "rough & tumble sport", that is why it attract some many wrestlers like Gym "Jockstrap" Jordan, and Marjorie Taylor Green.

Please help #45 with you generous #2. Don't save it for a SECOND ATTACK on the Capital Building.  Donnie needs it now.  He is out, according to my sauce, Ghouliani, who is also in grave danger.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

My fellow Right-Wing Nut Jobs, get off your knees and help our leader, "Dirty Diaper Donnie". He needs you help.

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Donnie has given all that he can! Now it is your time!

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

If you want Bone Spur back in the White House, instead of locked up permanent in The Out House, you'll do your duty. At times, in politics one must get "Down & Dirty".
This is that time! Send your #2 to #45!

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Look, fellow fiends, we are NOT asking for your "Dirty Money", we are asking for your "Dirty Poo"!

You want him to win, don't you. Without poo, and Donnie has no "Change in HELL" to Win. Satan does NOT want him back!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    10 months ago

The photo with the article is disturbing. I might have to bleach my eyeballs. 

CB
Professor Principal
6.1  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago

I took a long time stopping laughing after viewing the image!! 

Professor Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  CB @6.1    10 months ago

Great, did you enjoy it?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
6.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago
The photo with the article is disturbing.

A picture is worth a thousand turds.

Professor Guide
6.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  al Jizzerror @6.2    10 months ago

Oh, God. al Jizzerror, you have outdone yourself. That Video/Photo of "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is the most disgusting, yet truest image of the Orange Yeti, I have ever observed.

I don't know if I should Thank You, or Report You! 

The REPUBLICAN PARTY must silence T-Rump. They are spouting as much SHAT as "Dirty Diaper Donnie", equally offensive.

Professor Guide
6.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  al Jizzerror @6.2    10 months ago

Donnie has sent me a private, super-secret REQUEST. He is running out and needs his fans, helpers, and stooges to send him their #2.

SEND #2 to #45!

I know it is hard to believe that #45 is running out of his supply, but he is.  Will you donate, to day?

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

"The World Will Little Note or Wonder What We Did Here, But It Will Never Forget What You Didn't Do Here!"

CONTRIBUTE! Or we will have no other choice but to send Margorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert to you domicile.256  

In full military dress, including shaved heads You have been fore warned, foreskins heads.

Professor Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

What about John Kerry for POTUS in 2024?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
8.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8    10 months ago

What about John Kerry for POTUS in 2024?

Nah, I'm all for Pete Buttigieg running.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
8.1.1  afrayedknot  replied to  Ozzwald @8.1    10 months ago

If only to see him skewer trump in a debate. Klobuchar would just add to the ticket. 

Professor Guide
8.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ozzwald @8.1    10 months ago

But, he is not as well know, although he will be, at some point, a GREAT POTUS!

Did you get Trump's Request. He is promising to send Lauren Boebert, the Expert Hand Gropper to everyone that donates to his cause.

Professor Guide
8.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  afrayedknot @8.1.1    10 months ago

Perhaps, but at the moment, T-Rump Bone-Spur is asking for your HELP. Donnie, who is a man of his words, says that he will send Margorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert to your domicile if your donate.

He is desperate.  DONATE TODAY. Please use plastic bags!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
8.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.2    10 months ago

Did you get Trump's Request. He is promising to send Lauren Boebert, the Expert Hand Gropper to everyone that donates to his cause.

After showing her willingness to put out, I'm surprised he hasn't put her on his ticket as VP.

George
Junior Expert
8.1.5  George  replied to  Ozzwald @8.1.4    10 months ago

Misogyny, nice, coming from the party where the VP has slept her way to where she is, also quite hypocritical to boot. A twofer for Friday.

Professor Guide
8.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  afrayedknot @8.1.1    10 months ago

Professor Guide
8.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.6    10 months ago

And, in 2024 KICK their Red Hat, Red Flag Waving, Red Necks out of the country.

Trade MAGA DUMMIES for hard-working immigrants, which all of us, or are ancestors were!

The only folks living in America who are not immigrants are the NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS, who can trace their lineage back over 15,000 years.

White people did not discover America!  WAKE THE FUGAZI UP!

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.8  al Jizzerror  replied to  George @8.1.5    10 months ago
the VP has slept her way to where she is

Please tell us about Sarah Palin's "achievements."

JBB
Professor Principal
8.1.9  JBB  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.8    10 months ago

"The Family Values Mama Grizzly" achieved "Divorced Status".

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ozzwald @8.1    10 months ago

I thought so as well - what a great slap in the face of the whitey neo-Nazi anti-LGBTQ bookburners THAT would be. 

Professor Guide
8.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.8    10 months ago

Or, better yet, Marjorie Taylor Green (Kevin McCarthy's "Main Squeeze")!

My God, Kevin, if that is the best you can do, perhaps you should switch to Senator Linseed Oil Graham Cracker!

Professor Guide
8.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @8.1.9    10 months ago

OOH, that sounds rich!  Who are you gossiping about? Mama Bear loves GOSSIP. It is so filling.

Tell me, tell me, please!  I am dying to know...and dying!  So damnit, as a Vet don't I get a discount on inside info?

America must change "Dirty Diaper Donnie's" dirty diaper if he wins. If The Orange Bullion Cube loses, he is going to be boiled in PRISON.

I hope they have a video.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.2  TᵢG  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8    10 months ago

He is 79 years old.

Professor Guide
8.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  TᵢG @8.2    10 months ago

79 Trump?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.2.2  TᵢG  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.2.1    10 months ago

John Kerry.   Trump is 77.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.2.3  al Jizzerror  replied to  TᵢG @8.2    10 months ago
He is 79 years old.

Gavin Newsome is 55 years old.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.2.4  TᵢG  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.2.3    10 months ago

I prefer this guy:  

59 years old.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.2.5  al Jizzerror  replied to  TᵢG @8.2.4    10 months ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
8.2.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  TᵢG @8.2    10 months ago

Who is 79?

Professor Guide
8.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  TᵢG @8.2.4    10 months ago

Is he running for POTUS, or looking for a "Tailor"?

Professor Guide
8.2.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.2.3    10 months ago

Good for him! I am 81, going on 82.

How old are you al Jizzerror? 29? (Pot will Rot your mind, you know! I know!)

Professor Guide
8.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  TᵢG @8.2.2    10 months ago

And still full of SHAT, imagine that.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
8.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8    10 months ago

What about Joe Manchin?

Professor Guide
8.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jack_TX @8.3    10 months ago

As you may know, this corrupt HILL BILLY from West Virginia is a turncoat Republican spy employed by Charles Koch, CEO & A-Hole of the former KOCH BROTHERS, INC., which controls all Right-Wing, Conservative Organizations in the USA.

He was (Koch) a spearhead of Citizen United and the force to get Republicans to VOTE for the concept that CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE.

I do not know any mother who has given birth to a corporation while in LABOR. Do 
you?

Conservative, Right-Wing, Christian, Billionaire REPUBLICANS are the most corrupt
entities since the MAFIA!

Joe is loyal to Charlie Kock's greedy MONEY!

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Professor Guide
9.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9    10 months ago

And, he is OUT!

JBB
Professor Principal
9.2  JBB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9    10 months ago

original

Professor Guide
10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

My sauces, Doctors Ding-A-Ling & Ding-Dong, claim that T-Rump is now eating SHAT rather than BATTING with it to inspire his deeply flawed MAGA-GOONS.

Unrelenting anger and decade-long grievances of following a CAREER CRIMINAL (DJT) is not a wise or healthy course of action.

BAN GUNS NOT WOMEN'S BODIES, NOT BOOKS, GAG PEOPLE.

If you must ban someone, ban STUPID people. The fake ReThug-I-KKK-an Party is full of them, and full of SHAT.

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Stupid, juvenile T-Rump Bone Spur told a news commentator during a recent interview, that he was not "AFRAID TO GO TO JAIL".

That's great because that is where that POS is going for the rest of his miserable, corrupt, sexual predator life.

George
Junior Expert
11.1  George  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @11    10 months ago
Stupid, juvenile T-Rump Bone Spur

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

Professor Guide
11.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  George @11.1    10 months ago

Yep!

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
11.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @11    10 months ago
Stupid, juvenile T-Rump Bone Spur

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

So, what? I like to shout!

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

When the World ends (Trump's World) will "Dirty Diaper Donne" go out with a WHINE or a BANG?

"Enquiring Minds Want to Know", the other kind doesn't give a SHAT!"

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

When the World ends (Trump's World) will "Dirty Diaper Donne" go out with a WHINE or a BANG?

"Enquiring Minds Want to Know", the other kind doesn't give a SHAT!"

Professor Guide
15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

My Mama said: "Son, don't let your babies grow up to be Trumpers. They have SHAT for brains, rarely bathe, are wife-beaters, deadbeats, and fake Christians acting more like Satan's Angels!"

And that has made all the difference in the world.  I never take the road less traveled. I always take the highways and byways, 'cause...you know why, don't ya, don't ya?  

Professor Guide
16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Did any of you get "Dirty Diaper Donnie's" desperate text?

The Shatter needs your help.  It appears that he is on the verge of losing all of his SHAT, and he needs supporters to send them to him at Marg.T Green-Mar-A-Hole.com.

Poor Donnie is running out of Do-Do!

Send ASAP!

Without it, he is nothing!