╌>

Why I decided to have sex with men who aren't my husband

Category:  Other

Via:  john-russell  •  5 months ago  •  14 comments

By:   Mary Madigan (New York Post)

Why I decided to have sex with men who aren't my husband
Layla Kelly has revealed the particular reason she's decided to have sex with men who aren't her husband.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Layla Kelly has revealed the particular reason she's decided to have sex with men who aren't her husband.

Kelly, 33, said the couple have come to the conclusion that it is acceptable for her to sleep with other men but only if she's using it for content for her wildly successful OnlyFans account.

"Recently we had a discussion and decided that sleeping with other men was the next logical step to take my content to a new level, and he's super cool with it," she said.

Kelly and her husband have been together for almost two decades, and she said that means he has become "secure" in their relationship.

She said she wouldn't have even considered sleeping with other men if he wasn't comfortable with it, and it hasn't been an issue "so far."

Layla Kelly revealed why she decided to sleep with men who aren't her husband. Layla Kelly/Instagram

The couple decide on what man Kelly will sleep with based on how much he'll be bringing to her content.

"We always ask ourselves how is this collaboration going to benefit me? I wouldn't go and film with someone who doesn't have a platform or isn't able to give me exposure because if that was the case, I could just use my husband," she told news.com.au.

The pair have opened up their relationship for content purposes only, so that means it gets filmed.

Kelly actually slept with her first partner on a recent nine-day working trip to Australia and she opted for someone entirely different from her husband's physical appearance to give her audience more variety.

9d32ea05c0e91ced7223daa8e00c2aca.jpg?w=768

Kelly said she chooses to sleep with men who don't look like her husband. Layla Kelly/Instagram

The creator said her husband took it on the chin and there was "no jealously" from him, but she checked in to make sure he was comfortable before she went through with it.

"He loves watching the content I make with others. He enjoys it. I'm so grateful of his support," she said.

Kelly explained the move has only made her sex life with her husband even better and more exciting.

"We are naturally adventurous people and like to explore and try new things. And my husband's really enjoying watching the content that I've been making, and we do enjoy that together, intimately. So I think it's made it even more exciting," she revealed.

Kelly admitted she's now "hunting" for the next man she'll sleep with, but that doesn't mean she'll be opening up her marriage full-time yet.

"This is something that we have talked about already, and it's something we're definitely open to doing in the future.

"However, at the moment, we're really enjoying what we have going on. So, not something we're going to do right now, but I think in the future, we'll probably progress to that," she said.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 months ago

At least she's up front about being a whore.

The couple decide on what man Kelly will sleep with based on how much he'll be bringing to her content. "We always ask ourselves how is this collaboration going to benefit me? I wouldn't go and film with someone who doesn't have a platform or isn't able to give me exposure because if that was the case, I could just use my husband," she told news.com.au.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 months ago
At least she's up front about being a whore.

There is some of that famed tolerance and staying out of people's bedrooms for ya!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    4 months ago

what is your point

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    4 months ago

[deleted]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 months ago

I wouldn't call her a whore.

evilone
Professor Guide
2  evilone    4 months ago

I don't care what people say, humans aren't wired to be monogamous. Unfortunately we are wired to be jealous, possessive, petty and vindictive. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  evilone @2    4 months ago

you are right, but this ("I wouldn't go and film with someone who doesn't have a platform or isn't able to give me exposure") doesnt sit well with me

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 months ago

The woman has sex on camera and broadcasts it to her paying fans, and THAT is what doesn't set well with you? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    4 months ago

where did i say it "sets me off" ?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    4 months ago

you are getting deleted - nipped in the bud

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    4 months ago

Oh, pardon me, I will edit the comment to accurately reflect your exact words.

Done!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.4    4 months ago

go away

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 months ago
("I wouldn't go and film with someone who doesn't have a platform or isn't able to give me exposure")

Now that might make her a prostitute because she's doing this for hits on her instagram which leads to ad dollars (I think...I really don;t know much about this kind of stuff)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    4 months ago

i am locking this article because of the instananeous trolling which the mods will not remove

i made the mistake of not putting this non political article in my group