╌>

When Your Little Ohio Town Becomes Port Au Prince and No One Cares

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  2 weeks ago  •  46 comments

When Your Little Ohio Town Becomes Port Au Prince and No One Cares

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

We used to be different. We could boast of civilizational norms.

We   COULD . We   USED TO .

What the  SAM   HELL   is happening in this country thanks to Biden-HARRIS and progressives?

From Venezuelan gangs setting   up their own little fiefdoms   in the Denver suburbs...

...It deals with Aurora, Colorado, a much smaller bedroom community to the east of Denver. There was never any significant debate over the migrants in Aurora. They didn't want them, but the migrants began arriving in significant numbers without an invitation. Unfortunately for Aurora's residents, a significant number of the "new arrivals"   were not there for a free bed and a few meals . They turned out to be members of the notorious Venezuelan prison gang Tren de Aragua, and they set up shop in Aurora and immediately got to "work." (NY Post)

Denver’s decision to welcome migrants   with open arms is bringing bloodshed to the suburbs next door. A notorious Venezuelan prison gang has set up shop in Aurora, Colorado — even though the town wanted no part of the influx of asylum seekers in the first place.

Aurora — a quiet bedroom community with a population of 390,000 directly east of the Mile-High City — has become a base of operations for the brutal Tren de Aragua gang, which has seized multiple apartment complexes and set off a wave of violent crime....

...to now reports of the unimaginable.

Port Au Prince has come to Ohio. And not just arrive - it brought its "cultural differences" with it.

AKA Third World.

Haitian migrant wanders around the streets of Springfield, Ohio carrying a dead goose after killing it at a local park.   pic.twitter.com/9JUy7qTSsp
— Oli London (@OliLondonTV)   September 9, 2024

Springfield is one of those tiny, pretty much nameless, faceless towns dotting the (what's now I-70) industrial corridor that stretched from Pittsburgh through Columbus to Dayton and on to Indianapolis, whose fortunes have ebbed with the flight of industry and commerce from the area. By 2014, Springfield had suffered   the largest median income decline   of any area in the country, and even as Ohio began to pull itself out of its manufacturing malaise, Springfield did not follow along.

The local population dropped below 60,000 residents as the town struggled to survive.

Some industries returned to the area, and this is where the "immigration" story begins. It has the city frantically backpedaling on a well-meaning but ultimately powerless "welcoming city" resolution they passed ten years ago as they find themselves at the mercy of   loosened regulations regarding Haitians   coming across the southern border.

4. Status extended by Feds

Most Haitians are here legally, making their way from a violent and gang-ruled island homeland to Mexico.

Katie Kersh, senior attorney with Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, said many Haitians coming here go to Mexico and get a CBP One, a mobile app that allows users to request appointments related to immigration. That allows them to be legally processed into the U.S. through what’s called the parole program. They then typically obtain Temporary Protected Status, or TPS, which allows them to temporarily stay in the country. Others may apply for asylum, which is evaluated based on a person’s individual situation and if they were persecuted or have a fear of persecution, or for both TPS and asylum.

How does that impact a tiny town in Ohio? Well, it seems some of the new "business owners" in town were privy to the feds looking for homes for the "newcomers," and they needed cheap labor, so without further ado, they volunteered Springfield.

Only,   they didn't tell anyone   IN   Springfield   some new folks were coming.

Immigrants from Haiti have poured into Springfield the last five years, and the estimates grow monthly,   with city officials now saying   the number could be 15,000 to 20,000 new residents among a population that had numbered just under 60,000 prior.

The number of immigrants has strained city government, health care, schools, social services and nonprofits trying to provide assistance.

... Mayor Rob Rue told residents  at the last commission meeting   the city did not know about the possibility of a large immigrant population coming but said a “network of businesses knew what was coming.”

He said the city’s   Immigrant Accountability Response Team that formed last fall has discovered the possibility   companies “knew they were going to make an effort to bring in individuals who were crossing the border.”

Rue said he was upset the city did not get a chance to plan for the immigrants.

“Springfield is now saturated,” he said.

The mayor's "upset" -   UPSET   - that the city didn't get a chance to plan for a damn near a third of their population arriving in what's basically overnight circumstances for tens of thousands of arrivals and most not speaking the king's English. I believe the excuse is that the council is concerned about jeopardizing future litigation.

Suddenly, the town is awash in the most foreign of foreigners, who have no place to stay and little to no regard for the locals who were blindsided by their arrival.

A recent city council meeting was, to put it politely, lit af.

Springfield, Ohio woman says homeless Haitians are trying to camp out on her front yard, says she “wants out of this town.”

“I have men that cannot speak English in my front yard, screaming at me, throwing mattresses in my front yard.”

“Look at me, I weigh 95 pounds. I couldn't…   pic.twitter.com/eShzG8grC1

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg)   September 9, 2024

...“I have men that cannot speak English in my front yard, screaming at me, throwing mattresses in my front yard.” 

“Look at me, I weigh 95 pounds. I couldn't defend myself if I had to. My husband is elderly.” 

“I don't understand what you expect of us as citizens. I understand they're here under temporary protected status and you're protecting them, and I understand that our city services are overwhelmed and understaffed, but who's protecting us?” 

“Who's protecting me? I want out of this town. I am sorry. Please give me a reason to stay.”

A resident told the members to take their suits down to the park and watch the Haitians decimate the ducks and geese there.

"Haitians are in the park grabbing ducks, cutting the heads off, and eating them"

Springfield resident to City Council:   pic.twitter.com/aZLsOT8v2b

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness)   September 8, 2024

" ...Y'all need to put on some t-shirts and crocs and come on down here...I know that's their country and that's what they do BUT THEY CAN'T DO THAT OVER HERE!..."

"...Pulling off of the highway to clean and gut the roadkill..."

HEARTBREAKING testimony from a Springfield, Ohio resident reflects on how the city she knew as a little girl has changed, now feeling overrun by Haitian immigrants who, she says, show little respect for American customs or culture.

I bet the mayor of Springfield does not want…   pic.twitter.com/GZBk7yCchY

— I Meme Therefore I Am (@ImMeme0)  September 8, 2024

The Haitians have also been accused of doing that to neighborhood pets.

Of course, there have been "hate crimes" committed against these "immigrants," which have all the usual suspects up in arms and warning of "racist extremists." One perpetrator was sentenced to 20 years for orchestrating attacks, but if you check out more about the story, you'll understand   why he didn't get much coverage   as a white supremacist.

The "diversity is our strength" crowd has been doing double-time   trying to convince residents   it's all good.

So they pushed forward a Humanitarian Parole Program that allowed 30k migrants per month to come in from Cuba, Haiti, Venezuela, and Nicaragua.

While some of these migrants have criminal backgrounds, nearly all are dependent on taxpayer funded programs.

— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky)   September 9, 2024

Furthermore they did not say if they would prosecute the sponsors who lied to bring over 100k migrants who had no right to come to the U.S.
— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky)   September 9, 2024

One big scam the whole way around. No one ever pays for it but the Americans living in these small places.

They lose their hometowns.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

Keep your cats indoors in Springfield....

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    2 weeks ago

... as maga xenophobes reach a new low in hyperbole. an altercation takes place at one door of an apartment, at one building in aurora colorado and it magically turns into venezuelan gangs taking over entire apartment complexes. maga morons that watch FOX are so fucking gullible.

Thomas
Masters Guide
2  Thomas    2 weeks ago

Aurora police chief says there's no evidence that Venezuelan gang took over apartment

September 6, 2024 6:37 PM ET

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Thomas @2    2 weeks ago

Evidently enough bullshit is going on

Good luck but, with the publicity it has garnered, only the Venezuelan government may have any interest.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.2  evilone  replied to  Thomas @2    2 weeks ago

The populist right wing has to one up the QAnon bullshit from the last election? 

Thomas
Masters Guide
2.2.1  Thomas  replied to  evilone @2.2    2 weeks ago

This is their version of debate prep. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  evilone @2.2    2 weeks ago
populist right wing has to one up the QAnon bullshit from the last election? 

Knee jerk response to any news that doesn't fit the left wing agenda noted. 

evilone
Professor Guide
2.2.3  evilone  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.2    2 weeks ago
Knee jerk response...

The projection on your part to narrate scare tactics to fit the right wing agenda is also noted.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Thomas @2    2 weeks ago

Lol..

The Perkins Coie law firm shared its findings on Aug. 9 with Aurora's top administrators. 

"The evidence we have reviewed indicates that gang members are engaging in flagrant trespass violations, assaults and battery, human trafficking and sexual abuse of minors, unlawful firearms possession, extortion, and other criminal activities, often targeting vulnerable Venezuelan and other immigrant populations," wrote T. Markus Funk, a former U.S. Attorney. 

Thomas
Masters Guide
2.3.1  Thomas  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3    2 weeks ago
HARRIS: They say they [the legal occupants of the buildings] have no fear of gang members or other criminals, other than vigilantes who are promising to bring guns to take back Aurora from Tren de Aragua. Tenants walked reporters through apartments infested with rodents, bed bugs and broken appliances. They say the company that manages them, CBZ Management, doesn't return their calls for repairs. In early August, CBZ emailed reporters a statement from a public relations firm, alleging a, quote, "violent takeover" by Tren de Aragua of multiple buildings the company owns.

CBZ owners will not identify who in the company specifically alleged the gang takeover. They did not respond to our requests to speak on the record. Aurora's mayor, Republican Mike Coffman, says he is concerned about crime at the apartments but denies there's a gang takeover. And he calls the owners out-of-state slum lords. Immigrant rights advocate Jennifer Piper with the American Friends Service Committee thinks the apartment owners are alleging a gang takeover to shirk their responsibilities.

JENNIFER PIPER: All this stuff about Tren de Aragua is a great distraction from the systemic problems that exist around housing in the city of Aurora.

HARRIS: Piper says she hasn't seen xenophobic rhetoric as bad as it is now in her 20 years of advocacy. Aurora Mayor Coffman says the buildings are a criminal nuisance. The city of Aurora has been trying to get the building's owners to make the apartments livable for around two years and initiated legal action earlier this year. What's next is unclear, but some media outlets continue to report a Venezuelan gang takeover as fact.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3    2 weeks ago
Perkins Coie law firm

It would truly be amazing if someone thought this law firm was not a good source. Those folks ain't dumb.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.3  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Thomas @2.3.1    2 weeks ago

Lol. Imagine that.  Some residents in a gang infested apartment complex say there are no gangs there. 

Ignore all the police reports and the outside report that documented:

ent. In November 2023, the report states a consultant for the property management company was "so severely beaten and stomped by gang members that he had to go to the hospital."  The report says the beating was unprovoked.

"The gang activity at Whispering Pines escalated in 2024," according to the document obtained by CBS News Colorado. In April 2024, a housekeeper called the property manager "informing him that two individuals at the property went into an apartment, came out with large firearms, and were coming to kill him (the property manager)." The individuals were apparently past due on rent.

The property manager said, "that the two individuals were arrested as they were coming to kill him." The report says the men, who were armed with "large firearms," were gang members.

The property manager went on to say that "gang members allegedly stabbed a Whispering Pines resident for refusing to pay "rent" to the gang. Since then, the property has recorded footage of gang members knocking on doors and, without authorization or any other justification, attempting to collect rent from the tenants of Whispering Pines..."

In June, the report says suspected gang members approached the property manager and offered to help the manager "if he agreed to pay the gang 50% of everything the property management company collected in rent."

Do you think, just maybe, the gang aligned residents of the complex would say there is no gang problem there and that some people who live there would be afraid to speak at a public rally? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.4  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.2    2 weeks ago

The author was an ADA in Obama's DOJ.  So he must be a right wing radical, I guess. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.4  devangelical  replied to  Thomas @2    2 weeks ago

I'm very familiar with this neighborhood and the apartment complexes in it. the building pictured is 2 miles west of the address given. this time of year, in an election cycle, is when right wing racism, bigotry, and xenophobia is in full bloom for gullible maga morons.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @2.4    one week ago

It defies credibility to suggest the law firm made it all up in some report.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.4.2  evilone  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.1    one week ago
It defies credibility to suggest the law firm made it all up in some report.

Why? I know more than a few shady lawyers. There a couple of rooms full in DC that would put any fucking thing in a report you want if you paid them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.3  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @2.4.2    one week ago

you seem to suggest the report is fake.

do you have any evidence to support that or just a 'feeling'?

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    2 weeks ago

Always something to complain about and somebody 'around' to exploit, I guess. It never ends. . . .

Just look at the desperate and needy people. . . locate their weaknesses and exploit that! Don't bother emphasizing the good they are and are 'becoming.' 

Our country is changing. It needs to change in order to survive and sustain itself 'fresh.' Change is not the enemy of the "Good!'

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @3    2 weeks ago
ust look at the desperate and needy peopl

I bet its not the the American citizens complaining their quality of life you care about.  Or the family of the little kid killed by an unlicensed illegal driver?

Change is not the enemy of the "Good!'

DO you believe change is always good? 

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1    2 weeks ago

Of course, change is NOT always good, bad, or indifferent to how we, collectively, feel about it happening to 'us.'  But, constantly pointing out crimes as a form of exploitation and demonization of other people (unlike ourselves). . . desperate, needy, people is disturbingly UNCHRISTIAN and a specious argument. . . as commonsense instructs us that nobody wishes for criminals from around the world to come to America. It goes without stating it. Begs the question that one anecdotal case (after another) is pulled out to suggest that it is the norm for immigrants to be a violent class of "miscreants" and "misfits." 

As a citizen of this country. . equal to every other citizen in this country. . ..  Moreover, I respect the rights, privileges, and freedoms of every other citizen of this country. Immigration is the life-blood of our nation. . . it is our 'success story' to the world that our 'EXPERIMENT' in freedom works. We should not listen to or give any quarter to discourse from some isolationists  among us whom exploit and demonize immigrants. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @3.1.1    2 weeks ago
change is NOT always good, bad, or indifferent to how we, collectively, feel about it happening to 'us

Then why claim without qualification it's not the enemy of the good. It frequently is. 

. . as commonsense instructs us that nobody wishes for criminals from around the world to come to America

If that were true, why are Democrats opposed to taking common sense measures to stop them from entering and refusing to deport them when they commit crimes? You realize Democrats do everything in their power to ensure illegal aliens criminals remain in America to commit more crimes, right?  That's the whole point of sanctuary cities. 

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

I am writing about general immigration policy that affects good people coming from countries where violence, murders, and crime is destroying the fabric of those immigrants nations. . . as for the guilty who land on our shores. . . our courts can deal with them after the manner of the law. . . .  As private citizens "we" do not get a singular say in how the practice of law carries itself out in real-time and how the decisions made state prosecutors and judges are determined. Consequently, we, the collective, do not make public policy. . . because we are not the authorities or experts empowered to analyze and determined what states and municipalities 'need.' 

What does not work is generalizing immigrants as a class of 'undesirables' and then seeking to throw them all off in one large conversation on 'bad' immigration or to antagonize a political party over something the states are doing individually.

One last thing. . . which I am not going to waste my time on anyway. . . a collective in congress, the president, were prepared to sign legislation that affects this country's immigration policy brought forward by a conservative politician (Lanksford or Langford - check spelling) and it was not permitted to come for a vote because of raw politics related to Crooked Donald. And, yet trumpists are evidently silent on his actions, while demonizing immigrants for continuing to show up. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4  Drinker of the Wry    2 weeks ago
I am writing about general immigration policy that affects good people coming from countries where violence, murders, and crime is destroying the fabric of those immigrants nations. 

If internal violence is the main criteria, then these countries lead our Central American countries:

• Libya
  • Somalia 
  • Syria
  • Mali
  • South Sudan
  • Niger
  • Burkina Faso
  • Central African Republic
  • Myanmar 

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    one week ago

Debunked!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
5.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @5    one week ago

Thank god for the childless cat ladies sake.

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    one week ago

What we know about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio

by:  Mark Feuerborn

Posted: Sep 9, 2024

NBC4 reached out to the City of Springfield to hear their take on allegations of animals being eaten. An official could not answer any specific questions, citing an influx of media inquiries, but did share a statement.

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community,” a Springfield spokeswoman wrote. “Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”

The Springfield Police Division corroborated the city’s account, telling the Springfield News-Sun that officers had not received any local reports of pets being stolen or eaten. Investigators said the viral story originated in a Springfield Facebook group, where the poster referenced a neighbor’s daughter’s friend finding her cat hanging from a branch at a Haitian neighbor’s home.

Separately related, here is the GOP House/Senate/ President candidate Crooked Donald making a complete and utter fool out of himself:

Trump-Duck-Cat-AI.png?w=623

Keep in mind, Crooked Donald did not have any animal as a pet during his four years at the White House. 'They' were so above it all, that poop simply would not be a thing Crooked Donald and his wife would be interested in keeping around. 

This image is ignorant. . . a grown man (with dry hair by the way) in water with a suit, shirt and cuffs, and knotted tie . . . is just WEIRD

This ignorant image was posted by House Judiciary GOP. . . just WEIRD !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @6    one week ago
here is the GOP House/Senate/ President candidate Crooked Donald

To CLARIFY, Donald Trump IS running for President.

He is NOT a candidate for House/Senate.

Accuracy and truth matter.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  CB @6    one week ago

The picture is conclusive.  Donald Trump is a swamp creature that feeds on kittens and ducklings.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2    one week ago
The picture is conclusive.  Donald Trump is a swamp creature that feeds on kittens and ducklings.

the things people are willing to believe these days is truly astounding.

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.2  CB  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2    one week ago

After Donald's constant lying - why would anybody TRUST him to tell the truth? "X" is a 'shithole'!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  CB @6.2.2    one week ago
After Donald's lying. Now Elon Musk's has shown himself to be a commiserate liar too - why would anybody TRUST either of them to tell the truth?

Do you consider this claim to be the truth?

Consider the 'question' rhetorical.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.1    one week ago

DJT is never going to drain the swamp, he is will only continue to open the floodgates from the industrial sewage plants directly into the swamps.  He has picked the absolute swampiest creature he could find to put on his ticket.  Imagine calling someone out as America’s Hitler, and then accepting an invitation from that Hitler to try and run the most advanced, thriving, democratic country on earth.  That picture of him lurking around in murky water pretending to protect innocent creatures suits him well.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.4    one week ago

why do you even attempt to argue something I have never claimed?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.2.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2    one week ago
Donald Trump is a swamp creature that feeds on kittens and ducklings.

To hide this fact he usually goes cat hunting late at night in drag...

hellboy207.jpg

CB
Professor Principal
7  CB    one week ago
This "HotAir.com" article is sponsored by:
Michelle Malkin
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fff31720d-4caa-4595-bb48-63a8a2a51d1d_1600x1250.jpeg
(Digital collage by The Bulwark / photo: Greg Skidmore / Flickr / Shutterstock)
When I first heard that Michelle Malkin was going to speak to a bunch of anti-Semitic, racist, and homophobic “groypers,” I thought (1)  Oh, that’s where she’s been  and (2)  What happened to her?  So I did some digging and what I found was even more disturbing than you might have guessed.

Those who have followed Malkin over the years know that she has always been—how to put this politely— an immigration restrictionist. Though maybe that’s too polite, since over the years she’s championed not only racial profiling, but roundups of minorities, too. In 2004, she wrote a book titled  In Defense of Internment .

One of the websites she founded, Hot Air , thrived touting her anti-immigration cause through the mid-2000s and she considers the defeat of the McCain-Kennedy  2006 “amnesty” bill  one of her great accomplishments. During those years, Malkin was put on a pedestal by mainstream conservative organizations such as  CPAC Regnery Publishing , and the  Young America's Foundation  as a leading voice for the movement. She had a Fox News contract and appeared on the network's highest-rated shows.

And she now seems to have turned her back on all of that in order to link arms with the most vocal elements of the white nationalist movement . Oh, I’m sorry. They insist on being called “ America Firsters .” Same difference.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @7    one week ago

I forgot Michele Malkin existed and you had to go and remind me. 

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.1  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    one week ago

HA

I have to agree. When I checked on this seeded source, I was 'abruptly' impacted (in the face) with Michelle Malkin, a conservative name and vitriolic face from the early years on cable news (channels I watched for a time). I am shocked that a woman of color would be paling around with white supremacists - go figure. But, apparently trumpist-conservatives will take anybody who is 'down' with the 'mission'!  Sad. Pathetic. Unattractive politics.

GregTx
Professor Guide
7.1.2  GregTx  replied to  CB @7.1.1    one week ago
 I am shocked that a woman of color would be paling around with white supremacists - go figure

No doubt...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @7.1.2    one week ago

Just another conservative woman for some liberals to gripe about.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    one week ago

This was posted by the Trumpster fool , Congresswoman Nancy Mace

GXIvggRXsAAqPNF?format=jpg&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @8    one week ago

Trump would never pick up a cat or any other animal, they have germs. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @8    one week ago

from Jr.

GXJjKIJXQAAnmNa?format=jpg&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    one week ago

He'd pee his pants. 

GregTx
Professor Guide
8.2.2  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2.1    one week ago

Omg,.. Why are they all orange tabbies? What no diversity?..

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    one week ago

GXJjKIJXQAAnmNa?format=jpg&name=small

I guess he's out to mow down Haitians with his big gun. Women and children too ? 

Thomas
Masters Guide
8.3  Thomas  replied to  JohnRussell @8    one week ago

That Cat should be walking up the front and over his head