╌>

If a 12-Year-Old Doesn’t Want to See a Penis, She's Not Tolerant Enough

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  153 comments

If a 12-Year-Old Doesn’t Want to See a Penis, She's Not Tolerant Enough
This week, President Donald Trump did something that most Americans believe is a triumph of common sense. By removing the Obama administration’s transgender bathroom policy -- which mandated that public schools allow students to use the facility corresponding to their gender identity instead of their biological gender -- he made it less likely that young girls, for example, might be exposed to adult male genitalia.

On Twitter, condescending liberals (oh but I repeat myself) decided to gnash their digital teeth, lamenting the fact that transgendered people won't feel comfortable going into the bathroom of their choice. For example, CNN's Christopher Cuomo asked, "so what if your kid were xgender? tell them to suck it up? tell them to accept they are an 'other'. good luck with that."

In response to this, @PurportedPundit asked a very good question. "What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room?"

Cuomo's response was jaw-dropping: "i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance."

What? Tolerance to penis exposure? This caused one writer at National Review to scratch his head.

Not long ago, if school policies purposefully exposed girls to male genitals, they’d be subject to a backbreaking sexual harassment lawsuit. Suddenly, however, “tolerance” looks a lot like indecent exposure, and indecent exposure is what freedom looks like. This is beyond strange. I’m certain Cuomo would still object to a member of the football team walking straight into a girl’s locker room and disrobing, but he not only doesn’t object to the exact same anatomical features if they’re attached to a trans “girl,” he condemns those who feel uncomfortable.

He goes on to say that if we can't rally around the idea that twelve year old girls should not be forced to see male private parts, then there's no hope for our nation.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/chris-cuomo-if-12-year-old-doesnt-want-see-penis-shes-not-tolerant-enough

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    7 years ago

There may be no hope, because too many people are starting to believe this bullshit.  What type of father would believe that it is ok for his 12 year old daughter to have to look at any man or boys penis?

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  jennilee   7 years ago

What type of father would believe that it is ok for his 12 year old daughter to have to look at any man or boys penis?

A liberal father?  Or maybe Hal?

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  96WS6   7 years ago

My father would not have been at all approving.  But then, I was reared in a different age/time.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  96WS6   7 years ago

You're the one that wants your daughters to use the same bathroom as burly, hairy Chaz Bono. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Bono is still a woman even though she thinks she's a man. There are plenty of burly women. I saw Janet Reno hulking down the street once. She may be huge and bigger than a lot of men but she's still a woman. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

And you want Chaz to use the same bathroom as little girls.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Chas is a girl and sits to pee just like the rest of them. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide

You want all these people to use the bathroom that would shock other bathroom users the most.

IMG_6815.JPG

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

You want all these people to use the bathroom that would shock other bathroom users the most

They should use the bathroom that corresponds to their biological gender. Instead of getting treatment for a gender identity disorder, they have chosen to immerse themselves completely in the delusion. Now they demand that the rest of us participate in the delusion so they can be comfortably batshit crazy. I'm tired or it. I really don't care whether they have to take their costume off before going to the bathroom or use a litter pan. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide

News flash - nobody gives a fuck what you are tired of.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

News flash - nobody gives a fuck what you are tired of.

I already knew that you were "nobody" but I'm glad you recognize it too. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    7 years ago

Insanity. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

I see that the drama queens are at it again.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Were the 12 year olds in danger for all these years when transgenders were using the women's washrooms without announcing it? 

What is the difference between before and after this controversy? 

If this was something completely new which never existed until last year, then , maybe, it would be a legitimate issue. 

I assume some trans have been going to the women's room for many years. Where was the outrage from 12 year old girls all those years? 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

"What is the difference between before and after this controversy?"

The difference is now liberals want a law so they can FORCE their wants down everyone's throat regardless of if they like it or not.  (just like they TRY to do with everything ....think Hillary)  As usual, liberals are trying to control/upset the masses in order to accommodate less than 2% and that it is as fucked up as it gets. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

What is the difference between before and after this controversy? 

Before they sneaked into the bathroom. Now they want to do it as a civil right. Since they went to the bathroom anyway by sneaking in, there was no need to demand that the rest of us participate in their gender identity delusion. At least Trump has enough sense to pull the federal government out of promoting this nonsense. 

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit    7 years ago

Good Zeus!  What a stooped move on Trumps part.

The rules in the schools were not about letting folks like Giuliani or the Hogs fans go about flapping their genitals into the faces of our swooning conservative friends.

The policy is about providing dignity and safety to some of the more vulnerable kids in our schools.

Rules were meant to assure kids like Schuyler Bailar , Mack Beggs , Nattaphon “Ice” Wangyot and other children like them would be able to use the faculties appropriate to their personal needs;

;

Harvard athlete among 1st openly transgender NCAA swimmers
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.

Schuyler Bailar was a star recruit for the women’s swimming team at Harvard University, a tough competitor with a shot at winning titles. But Bailar is opting to forgo such honors to join the men’s team instead, competing as one of the first openly transgender swimmers in the NCAA.

Texas policy forces transgender teen boy to wrestle against female athletes at state championship”

On Friday, Mack Beggs, an undefeated high school wrestler from Texas, will compete at the girl’s state tournament in suburban Houston.

But unlike the rest of the teen’s female competitors, Beggs, 17, is a boy.

For more than a year, the teen, who was born a girl, has been transitioning from female to male with the help of testosterone therapy.

Beggs’ participation — and dominance — in the girls’ league has spurred consternation among some in the Dallas region, including a lawsuit filed by an unhappy parent, who argued that if Beggs identifies as a boy he should have to wrestle other boys.

Transgender track athlete makes history as controversy swirls around her

Haines (Alaska) senior sprinter Nattaphon “Ice” Wangyot made history at Alaska’s state track meet, becoming the first transgender student-athlete to compete individually for a high school state championship, according to the Alaska Dispatch News.
 Wangyot, a Thai native who was born male and identifies as female , qualified and competed in the Class 3A girls’ sprints at the state meet, capturing third place in the 200-meter dash (27.3) and fifth in the 100 (13.36). She also played for the girls volleyball and basketball teams at Haines during her senior year.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Old Hermit   7 years ago

Transgender confusion doesn't belong in sports. If transgenders want to compete, then let them compete against each other. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

The actual topic for our progressive visitors:  "What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room?"

Cuomo's response was jaw-dropping: "i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance."

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

"What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room?"

What did my 12 year old girl do, after finding out that the girl sitting next to her in math class and playing on the same volleyball team had a penis?

What did my 12 year old son do once he found out that the guy who is his lab partner in science class and marches with him in the school band doesn't have a penis?

What I say to them would depend on how they reacted.

If they froze like they were turning into pillars of salt, or mocked their friends for the difference, then I would explain that there was nothing inherently sinful about genitals and they should just mark that difference between their friends and themselves as yet another one of many and move on.

However, If they stood by while A-holes bullied their friends over their differences, or worse, did the bulling themselves then I would tell my kids that they should be ashamed.  That good folk protect others from the bullies of the world.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Old Hermit   7 years ago

Bravo. Exactly right.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

I was raised with 4 sisters to start when I was young. They all knew what a penis looked like because they saw mine. They survived just fine. I also saw their vaginas when we took baths together when we were little kids. And I turned out OK too.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

I suspect that many of the problems you suffer from today were a result of the environment you were raised in. Do you think they are all genetic or that your childhood played a role? 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

I was raised with 4 sisters to start when I was young. They all knew what a penis looked like because they saw mine. They survived just fine. I also saw their vaginas when we took baths together when we were little kids. And I turned out OK too.

So because your sister saw a baby's penis in the bathtub that makes it ok for a strange man to show her his bong in the women's bathroom? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Let's do Chuck

Chuck Chuck Bo Buck , Banana Bana Fo Fuck , Me My Mo Muck, Chuck. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

I think what he is saying is that, seeing them at a young age balanced out the mental stability of their physc. But I could be wrong.  I do not think he meant it was ok for them to see strangers penises.

I know what he meant but if having men claiming to be transgender is ok simply because his sister saw a baby's penis without being warped by the experience, then why have separate men and women's bathrooms at all since we've all seen penises and vaginas. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

That's the bottom line.  A lack of moral compass. If I see a family due to a single father at the diaper changing table and mixed genders present, I will wait or lock myself in a stall where no one can see me while I use the room.  Fortunately WalMart and Kohls have an additional family bathroom in the back of their stores for such a situation. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

It goes down like this:  The father and his daughter(s) are in one of the stalls.  I'm at the urinal getting started before I have any idea they're in there.  They come out while I'm at the urinal.  I've never seen a father let his daughter(s) run loose in the mens room, and I'd never intentionally use a urinal in front of someone's daughter. But when you share a bathroom with pediatric offices, you're bound to run into this situation every so often.

You just changed your story. You initially said that you have gone into the bathroom many times only to find a father and his daughter in there but you step up to the urinal and pee anyway. Now, your story is that you're already at the urinal when the father and daughter walk in on you. Nobody asked you stop in mid pee. And I haven't seen little girls running around the men's room either. Sometimes, they're all in one stall and sometimes he's in the stall with one little girl and leaves the door open with the other little girl standing near the entrance of the stall. Some stalls simply aren't big enough for one man and two children to maneuver or maybe one child doesn't want to be watched by the other. Anyway, the one standing by the stall entrance can see the urinal since many urinals are located directly in front of the stalls. 

Nice attempt at smearing me as a pervert though.  My guess is that both of you have had to take your kids into a restroom at some point in your life, and you know exactly how this can happen.  You just prefer to lower yourself to that depth, to take a swipe at a liberal.

You smeared yourself and then changed the story to make it look like you were framed. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide

Fine, it was poorly worded.  The point is that these things happen, and you all are acting like it's a life changing experience for a girl to see the backside of a fully clothed man standing at a urinal.  You poor puritans just can't accept how meaningless that is.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Fine, it was poorly worded.  The point is that these things happen, and you all are acting like it's a life changing experience for a girl to see the backside of a fully clothed man standing at a urinal.  You poor puritans just can't accept how meaningless that is.

A little girl in the men's room may see more than just some guy's backside. And she really could see more if a man goes into the women's room where he may deliberately expose himself because he's an exhibitionist or ogle women and girls because he's a voyeur. Will any of that destroy the earth? No but the world also won't end if we keep men and women in separate bathroooms, especially since we've been doing it that way for centuries and the world keeps spinning. If you're ok with having the boys football team declare themselves to be women and barge into the girl's bathroom (possibly drunk) while your daughter is in there, then permit it. The boy's certainly won't be complaining. But other people living elsewhere with different values, should be able to say that the women's bathroom is just for actual women. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

Well said, 1of many

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

He certainly did!

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

He certainly did!

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

We are discussing a young girl seeing a penis on a living male....not a photo!

The first penis I saw was not my daddy's or my brother's.  It belonged to a male stranger and I was about 11 or 12 years old.  I was standing on a corner waiting for a bus to go to rehearsal.  A car drove up and the man leaned forward and asked me if I knew where such and such street was.  I took a few steps toward the window of the car and this man had his penis out of his pants massaging it.  I turned away and started running.  I didn't tell anyone, but it has stayed with me all these many years. 

It does matter if a young girl is exposed to a penis attached to a "living male" when she has given no approval to view   this instrument.  As an adult I can say......"if you've seen one penis you have seen them all". 

On another note.....when my sons were very small, I would take them into the ladies room....take them into the stall and wait with them.  When they became a little older, they went into the men's room.  I would wait outside.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

"if we can't rally around the idea that twelve year old girls should not be forced to see male private parts, then there's no hope for our nation."         The bottom line here.  

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    7 years ago

I simply cannot believe some of the comments from those trying to defend and normalize young girls being exposed to seeing strange mens penises.  I guess all those men on the sex offender lists who are there because they exposed themselves should be taken off the list, apologized to, and sent on their way, free to drop trou whenever and wherever they like.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  jennilee   7 years ago

That's because no burden is too great for anyone else to bear as long as the trannies don't have to bear the consequences of choosing to be trannies. Real women and girls can be put at risk so a fake woman can pretend to be real. And if you disagree, then you're the one with a disorder not them. In my opinion, this is part of the reason Trump won. People are just fed up with this lunacy. 

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet

What I really have a problem with are parents who allow their young children to decide what sex they want to be.  My two boys watched me put on my make up and even tried some.  They would put on my high heels, also.   They watched their Daddy shave and tie his tie and try it.  It is all about growing up.  "I want to be a girl today! 
"Ok, be a girl today".  "I don't want to be a girl".  "Ok, no problem".  Girls climb trees and wrestle like boys, but they aren't boys.  They are girls who like that activity. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

How are children ready to face the world when they are raised to be so confused that they think gender is a choice?

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet

We all know you either have  a penis or a vagina.  Now, I don't want to see your penis and I didn't want to see it when I was 11.  It was disgusting!  You had that glob in your hand and you were rubbing it like it was a little dog or cat.  Asshole!  I wish I could find you today......your penis would be shoved in your mouth.  You would eat it!

After all these years, I am getting it out!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

These episodes and events should make it obvious that young girls should not be exposed at all to any exposure from a stranger of the opposite gender.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

These episodes and events should make it obvious that young girls should not be exposed at all to any exposure from a stranger of the opposite gender.