╌>

New Poll Finds 92% of Democrats Uninformed, Ignorant and Easily Played

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  capt-cave-man  •  7 years ago  •  136 comments

New Poll Finds 92% of Democrats Uninformed, Ignorant and Easily Played

The far left #FakeNews media has been wrong all year.

The liberal mainstream media has pushed the conspiracy that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the 2016 election to defeat Hillary Clinton.

This was all a lie.
In fact, it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC who   colluded to defeat Bernie Sanders   in the primary and then colluded with Russia. Democrats and the Obama FBI   paid cash   for a fake Russian dossier so they could spy on Donald Trump at Trump tower.

But Democrat voters are ignorant.
And Democrats rely on the fact that they are   stupid   and   easily played .

A new poll released this week by   CBS News   found that 92% of Democrats believe Trump advisors had improper dealings with Russia.

democrats-trump-russia-dopes.jpg

The poll claims   43%   of Republicans believe the fairy tale… which is complete rubbish.

Of course, Republican voters are correct. After a year of screaming liberal media headlines and conspiracy theories there is NO EVIDENCE that any Trump official made improper contact with the Russians.

This was all a media lie to destroy Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/new-poll-finds-92-democrats-uninformed-ignorant-easily-played/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man    7 years ago

In fact, the only evidence of "collusion" has been that Hillary Clinton, and the DNC were the ones who colluded with the Russians!  The revelations of this past week have been nothing short of amazing, and if I were a Democrat, I would be deeply ashamed and embarrassed.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    7 years ago
Democrats Uninformed, Ignorant And Easily Played
I were a Democrat, I would be deeply ashamed and embarrassed.

mentally impaired people are not a laughing matter, we must help them.

lfc.jpg

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.1.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1    7 years ago

It amazes me how many of those retards are running around in America!  I do agree they need treatment, and they do deserve the help that we can provide for them.  They "out" themselves by the retarded issues they push...  Democrats want men to be able to use girls bathrooms... stupid begat stupid....

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.1.1    7 years ago

truth?

it is our fault.

bush's "no child left behind act" created this mess, and we did nothing to stop it.

we knew it was going to produce even more stupid kids than we already had before bush signed it into law and we have done nothing to repeal it since that time.

it is like some weird, perverse, social experiment gone haywire... and we own it.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.2    7 years ago

honestly... I reckon anyone educated under "the no child left behind act" should sue for damages.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.4  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.3    7 years ago

reparations? I think we should pay...  seriously

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to    7 years ago

I bought everyone in my family one for christmas :)

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.1.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.1.1    7 years ago
It amazes me how many of those retards are running around in America!  I do agree they need treatment, and they do deserve the help that we can provide for them.  They "out" themselves by the retarded issues they push...  Democrats want men to be able to use girls bathrooms... stupid begat stupid....

It always amuses and gratifies when a rightwinger  calls someone else a "retard" using incorrect grammar.  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  sixpick  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.4    7 years ago
reparations? I think we should pay...

Not me. LOL

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    7 years ago

You should really check your sources better.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

You might as well have said you got this from the KKK or, the Neo-Nazi's.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.2.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.2    7 years ago

Sorry, just because you may frequent their sites,  does not mean the rest of us do, now please take your leftist Democratic invented organizations, and get off my thread!  Failing that, please stay on topic.  The topic is not Gateway Pundint, but a CBS poll that they reported on, focus please...

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.2.1    7 years ago

You are the one who posted from the Gateway Pundit, not me, I guess you missed this part of the evaluation of Gateway Pundit.

The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.2.3  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.2.2    7 years ago
occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists.

That statement means nothing by itself, why don't you ever back anything up with some kind of facts or something?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.2.3    7 years ago

Never expect facts from those who come on to a seed just to attack the source, author, or seeder.  It’s just an orchestrated attempt to derail an opposing ideology seed. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  sixpick  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.2    7 years ago

Not unless you are calling CBS the KKK or Neo-Nazi, because that is where the article comes from. 

The far left #FakeNews media has been wrong all year. (Who can debate that?)

The liberal mainstream media has pushed the conspiracy that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the 2016 election to defeat Hillary Clinton. (At this point after a year, it's still a conspiracy)

This was all a lie.
In fact, it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC who   colluded to defeat Bernie Sanders   in the primary and then colluded with Russia. Democrats and the Obama FBI   paid cash   for a fake Russian dossier so they could spy on Donald Trump at Trump tower. ( And this is true and common knowledge )

But Democrat voters are ignorant.
And Democrats rely on the fact that they are   stupid   and   easily played . (This is the only thing that is opinionated)

A new poll released this week by   CBS News   found that 92% of Democrats believe Trump advisors had improper dealings with Russia. (This comes directly from CBS)

Here is the link to it:

The Gateway Pundit put their political spin to it, but the facts are derived from CBS, which is one of the Fake News outlets, so maybe you're correct.

Also, as I've said before "Mediabiasfactcheck.org" is an outfit in Greensboro, NC, which is rated the most Liberal city in North Carolina and run by a fellow and his volunteers.  I use them and move all Lefties to the left one notch and all righties to the left one notch to be a little more accurate.

I would really like to hear your thoughts.

I moved to Greensboro back in 2007.

I live on the north side of Greensboro, 10 years later..my area does not feel traditionaly southern at all, (I grew up in lexington N.C so my definition of southern may differ from yours) i don't see many "small" traditionally southern churches except on the outskirts of the city around the suburbs (summit etc), however i do see alot of coffee shops and vape shops, the apartment complex i live in..is full of transplants, alot from new jersey, new york, MD and PA and a few from CA. there is a massive freeway loop being built in my back yard over wet lands and nobody seems to mind the everchanging traffic patterns..

Greensboro: most liberal city in N.C.

Here Are The Most Liberal And Most Conservative Towns In Each State

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.6  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  sixpick @1.2.5    7 years ago

I'm going by the source of this article, which is Gateway Pundit, not CBS.

Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: CBS News is a mainstream USA media source. CBS News has a left-center bias in reporting and is usually well sourced and factual. (5/16/2016)

Compare the two and, you will see a distinct difference.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

Even using your standards, CBS is far more trustworthy than the Gateway Pundit. Saying that I would trust CBS over Gateway Pundit is one thing, I would also add this, CBS did post the exact same story, then prove it by posting the link.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.2.7  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.2.6    7 years ago

Ok, you did not post anything proving your white supremacist claim, but whatever, you and the libtard media are grasping at straws, we know that...

What I find interesting is that you use a known libtard fact checking website to try and support your claim!  Good luck with that!!!

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
1.2.9  DocPhil  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.2.1    7 years ago

Hey Cap'n.......still using the same arse backwards logic that you always tried to use at Newsvine. Look at the poll .....67% of all those polled believe the Russians were colluding with Trump and his people. That if you have trouble counting is 2 out of every 3 people in the poll. That also includes over 40% of your supposedly brilliant republicans. Get it through your heads......You guys are the fake news.....You are the unhinged conspiracy theorists......You have hitched your wagon to a group of stars that accept lying, perversion, treason, money laundering, and countless other crimes as the cost of doing business. All I can tell you is to enjoy your run......it's going to be short and will end with a massive thud.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    7 years ago

Nice BS headline. It will be interesting to watch all the half wits who refuse to accept the facts watch their orange clown hero get carted away in cuffs. Trump advisers HAVE been found to have had improper dealings with Russian operatives, we've already had two guilty pleas and more to come. The conservative joke website "Thegatewaypundit" claims "No evidence" when faced with mountains of it, that's the real fake news, conservatives still believing their lies. The Onion tells more truth than the idiotic gatewaypundit.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2  Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

It is nothing short of amazing how the right wingers here endlessly continue to embarrass themselves with this stuff.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
2.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2    7 years ago

But, Pelosi merely doubled down on the end-of-the-world claim – adding that tax reform is “Armageddon” and “like death”:

“No, it is the end of the world. The debate on health care is like death. This is Armageddon.

“This is a very big deal. Because you know why? There's really a very hard way to come back from this. They take us further, more deeply into debt. What can you do but raise taxes?

“They contend that their gift to corporate America -- a trillion and a half dollars -- will be paid for by the growth it creates. And even their own people say, 'Nonsense, not true, not true.' So let's be truthful with the American people about that. They throw a few crumbs to the middle class, what they give with one hand they take away a bounty from another.”

Pelosi, later, contradicted herself, declaring that America’s greatness and Divine Intervention may prevent the world’s end:

“The only reason it isn't the end of the world is because America is a great country. And the greatness of America, and the fact that God is always with us, is what gives us hope.”

Pelosi, the left wingnuts idol, the gift to the right wing that keeps on giving!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @2.1    7 years ago

Still waiting for our secular progressive atheists here to go after Pelosi for her stated belief in God and His connection to American greatness....

Junior Participates
2.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.1    7 years ago
Still waiting for our secular progressive atheists here to go after Pelosi for her stated belief in God and His connection to American greatness..

Why on earth would you be waiting for something like that?  Do you think she's not entitled to believe this?  Hell, I concede that even you are entitled to believe all the BS you like (in fact I rather enjoy reading it; it's hilarious).  As usual C4P, you can be counted on for the most absurd comments. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.1    7 years ago

Liberalism trumps all Jefferson!

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.2  Rex Block  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2    7 years ago

Oh, we're never embarrassed for being right. And you know we are right. Reading the comments of libs and left wingers here on NT every day shows just how out of touch, uninformed, and stupid they are.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
2.2.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Rex Block @2.2    7 years ago

The left are lemmings, it is no wonder the term "Grubercrats" was coined after the Democrat leadership got them to back Obamacare, lol!

It will be amazing to see what they do when their Queen Clinton finally dies.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Rex Block @2.2    7 years ago

Deleted for skirting.  D.

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.2.3  Rex Block  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.2    7 years ago

It's obvious you watch CNN and PMSNBC all the time because the don't tell you the whole story and continue to make stuff up.. If you don't watch FOX at least part of the time, you're not getting the whole unbiased and complete story.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.2.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Rex Block @2.2    7 years ago

Deleted for skirting.  D.   Knee jerk bumper sticker commentary can be replicated with code pretty easily, by just feeding daily right wing talking points into a program.  I’m literally not convinced that half of the ‘conservatives’ here even have a pulse.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Rex Block @2.2.3    7 years ago
PMSNBC

That is a Limbaugh phrase so I guess we can add that jackass to to your news sources. You come to these debates devoid of factual information to use, 

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.2.6  Rex Block  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.2.4    7 years ago

Flattery will get you nowhere!

You could just ignore me, but you read what I post. That proves I'm getting to you and the other guy. When unable to refute or rebut, resort to the personal attack. Long standing left wing tactic.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.2.7  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Rex Block @2.2.6    7 years ago

Don’t flatter yourself ... seriously.  I probably read less than five percent of what you post.  That’s enough to understand what the other 95% is composed of.

lib50
Professor Silent
2.2.8  lib50  replied to  Rex Block @2.2.3    7 years ago
If you don't watch FOX at least part of the time, you're not getting the whole unbiased and complete story.

You get a real 'story' for sure! 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
2.2.9  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.2    7 years ago
Rex, I have never seen a word from you that makes me think you are anything but a Fox news fan who rotely repeats whatever they tell you to say that day.

do not go there, do not make it personal.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.10  XXJefferson51  replied to  Rex Block @2.2    7 years ago

Indeed.  So well said.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.5    7 years ago

No, His is PMSDNC and as usual Rush is right!  👍👏🇺🇸

Junior Participates
2.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.11    7 years ago
as usual Rush is right!

That statement could only be considered true among either fans of the rock group or in the minds of people who live in an alternate and severely defective hellscape for what's good and true.  

Junior Participates
2.2.14  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Rex Block @2.2    7 years ago
Oh, we're never embarrassed for being right. And you know we are right.

Oh, the self-delusional fantasy world in which the rightwing dwells.   It must serve as an escape for the horrible reality of their lives. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2.15  sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.5    7 years ago
That is a Limbaugh phrase

Rush would be so happy to know you are a fan of his.  I have a question though, how do you handle it?  You don't listen to him every day do you?  You can't, otherwise you wouldn't be so out of it when the truth slaps you in the face on here.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2.16  sixpick  replied to  lib50 @2.2.8    7 years ago

I watch all of those as most other conservatives here do. 

How else would one expect to have an understanding how MSNBC, NBC, ABC, NYT, CBS and all the other MSM fake news stations lie to them every day and they may know the capital of Canada, but they don't know the GDP was 3.3% the third quarter or the unemployment rate is at a 17 years low if they only watch any one of the MSM outlets and then don't watch Fox at all to find out what is also important.

It makes for a well informed group as you see the Conservatives are here on this site.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2.17  sixpick  replied to  Rex Block @2.2.6    7 years ago

Anger instability, I would assume.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2.18  sixpick  replied to  dennis smith @2.2.13    7 years ago
Rex, it is amazing that someone thinks he only needs to read 5% of something said to know what the other 95% means and actually admits it. The left crystal ball is in play once again.

Now that is profound and funny too!!!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2.19  sixpick  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.2.14    7 years ago

digging dig hole shoveling dirt holes 子供 your life is a lie mgmt Digging dig hole,Digging GIF

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.2.20  Rex Block  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.2.14    7 years ago
It must serve as an escape for the horrible reality of their lives.

Oh please, give it up. You're losing the last of your credibility.

Love the gif of the kid!

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
2.2.25  magnoliaave  replied to  NORMAN-D @2.2.24    7 years ago

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Norman!

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
2.2.26  Explorerdog  replied to  sixpick @2.2.16    7 years ago

Did you say thank you Obama for a lasting economic legacy even it the resident of the White House is still claiming credit, oh how quickly he would be blaming Obama if it started to fail.

Junior Participates
2.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2    7 years ago

It is nothing short of amazing how the right wingers here endlessly continue to embarrass themselves with this stuff.

I long ago came to understand that they really don't have the normal human capacity to feel embarrassment or shame.  If they did, they wouldn't dare put the ridiculous, horrible, deplorable and ignorant garbage up on discussion boards like this. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Sparty On  replied to  NORMAN-D @2.3.1    7 years ago

The sad part is someone actually wasted their time making that nonsense.

If you have that much time on your hands i suggest a much better venue for your sewing skills.

Quilts of Valor.

I bet you will feel a lot better about it in the end as well.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.4  MonsterMash  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2    7 years ago

A new study has found 1.3% of democrats have hemorrhoids the other 98.7% are perfect assholes.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    7 years ago

This seed is a good one, as in hilarious. 

First of all the source for the seed is Gateway Pundit, one of the most dishonest and discredited "news sites" in the history of the internet. 

Second, 63% of independents, according to the poll think Trump people had improper contacts with Russians. AND, well over 40% of REPUBLICANS think the same as well. 

What we are left with as the defenders of Trump are mainly the DEPLORABLES, the most misguided and pitiful people on earth. 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  JohnRussell @3    7 years ago
First of all the source for the seed is Gateway Pundit, one of the most dishonest and discredited "news sites" in the history of the internet.

Actually that would be "Raw Story" but who's really keeping track, right?

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
3.2  Rex Block  replied to  JohnRussell @3    7 years ago

Ah yes, the old liberal trick of trying to discredit the source.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Rex Block @3.2    7 years ago

The old trick on the right is asserting that all sources are of equal integrity.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out which “trick” is logical.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.1    7 years ago

The discussion has been about the CBS poll. Are you saying CBS is not legitimate or are you saying the poll has to be dismissed simply because it is featured in a gatewaypundit story?

Simple question

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
3.2.3  Rex Block  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.1    7 years ago

Well, we know that FOX is more fair and balanced than CNN and MSNBC. Numerous polls shown this to be true for a long time. Heck, FOX has people of opposing views on all day, every day. The other outlets can't say that.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.1    7 years ago

Which of these "tricks" is logical?

The media is having a rough week when it comes to reporting on the federal government's multiple ongoing Russia investigations. Three stories in the past seven days have crumbled under greater scrutiny.

Why it matters:   In today's hyperpolarized world, "fake news" has become a refrain to describe stories that observers on both sides of the spectrum decide that they don't like. These reporting issues by esteemed media organizations give credence to that ignorance, which further damages the value of insightful, impactful reporting — especially when it comes to one of the biggest, most polarizing stories of our political age: the Russia probe.

The misses

1. Flynn's testimony :   Last Friday, ABC News reported that former national security advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that President Trump, while still a candidate, directed him to contact Russian officials. But later in the day, the network issued a "clarification" that the direction came when Trump was president-elect. That changed the impact of the story entirely as it's a common occurrence for presidential transition teams to reach out to foreign governments.
  2. Deutsche Bank subpoena :   Reuters and Bloomberg both reported on Tuesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for information on accounts relating to President Trump and his family members — seemingly confirming that Mueller had expanded his probe to investigate the president's financial dealings. The WSJ   defused that bombshell   in a follow-up report stating that the subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."
  3. WikiLeaks emails :   CNN   reported this morning that senior Trump campaign officials, including Trump himself, received an email from an unknown sender on September 4, 2016 that linked them to what   could   have been unreleased WikiLeaks documents. WaPo issued their own report later in the afternoon that the email was actually sent on September 14 — and linked to a trove of documents that WikiLeaks had publicly released a day earlier.

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.5  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    7 years ago
The discussion has been about the CBS poll. Are you saying CBS is not legitimate or are you saying the poll has to be dismissed simply because it is featured in a gatewaypundit story? Simple question

Simple answer. Read the seed:

The poll claims 43% of Republicans believe the fairy tale… which is complete rubbish.

The seeded source called it 'complete rubbish' so it is the one that is 'saying CBS is not legitimate' and that 'the poll has to be dismissed'. 

Of course, the source doesn't cite any evidence to the contrary, but hey, they don't need no stinking evidence to support their BS to qualify for ANOTHER seed here on NT. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.6  Dulay  replied to  Rex Block @3.2.3    7 years ago
Well, we know that FOX is more fair and balanced than CNN and MSNBC. Numerous polls shown this to be true for a long time. Heck, FOX has people of opposing views on all day, every day. 

Really? Opposing views?

The other outlets can't say that.

On MSNBC; George Will, Michael Steele, Niccole Wallace, Joe Scarborough, Hugh Hewitt and Steve Schmidt. 

Perhaps you can post a list of these 'people with opposing views' that are regularly on Fox and we can compare their credentials to those listed above. I'll wait. 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.2.7  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Dulay @3.2.6    7 years ago
Perhaps you can post a list of these 'people with opposing views'

First you would have to post your list of people who actually have opposing views to the liberal left and MSNBC, your first try failed miserably.

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.8  Dulay  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @3.2.7    7 years ago
First you would have to post your list of people who actually have opposing views to the liberal left and MSNBC, your first try failed miserably.

Au contraire. Every one that I listed have worked to elect REPUBLICAN Presidents and some actually worked FOR Republican Presidents. Hell, Michael Steele gave you guys the biggest electoral win in your history and now you're saying his views align with the liberal left? Ridiculous. 

BTFW, when you have to stoop to claiming Hugh Hewitt is somehow a liberal, merely because he is on MSNBC, you've lost any credibility. 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.2.9  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Dulay @3.2.8    7 years ago
you've lost any credibility.

At least I had some to lose, unlike you.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.2.5    7 years ago

That is not what we are discussing. We are discussing the poll as authentic.

BTW why are you answering for Hal?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.2.6    7 years ago
On MSNBC; George Will, Michael Steele, Niccole Wallace, Joe Scarborough, Hugh Hewitt and Steve Schmidt.

LMAO, those aren't opposing views!!! Those are people who once made noises like they were Conservatives!

Will said he is no longer a Conservative, Steele is in total agreement with everything said over there, Nicole Wallace is finally where she wants to be after sandbagging Palin, Scarborough spends his morning, EVERY MORNING, trashing Trump and Hewitt and Schmidt are part of the team.

Only on Fox do they bring 2 opposing views with a host. It's been part of their format for years.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.2.12  sixpick  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    7 years ago

The discussion has been about the CBS poll. Are you saying CBS is not legitimate or are you saying the poll has to be dismissed simply because it is featured in a gatewaypundit story?

Simple question

What they are saying is after a year or more of investigating the Trump Campaign for collusion the only collusion that has come to light is the Democrat collusion and the fact their whole conspiracy has been nothing but a coup by the corrupt individuals at the top of the Obama/Clinton Crime Family and it is all about to fall like a pile of rocks all over them.  And it's pissing them off.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  sixpick @3.2.12    7 years ago

I have to agree

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.2.14  sixpick  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.11    7 years ago
LMAO, those aren't opposing views!!! Those are people who once made noises like they were Conservatives!

They don't want to hear that!!!  Tell them some good news like....

President Trump told Flynn to contact Russia when he was a candidate!!!!!!!!!!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.15  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  sixpick @3.2.14    7 years ago
President Trump told Flynn to contact Russia when he was a candidate!!!!!!!!!!

Only the poorly educated believe Flynn did all that on his own with no direction from anyone else on the campaign. I have no doubt the evidence will come out and everyone making fun of the investigation will be eating their words as they watch this farce of an administration go down.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.17  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.16    7 years ago
Fox’s success is rooted in its honesty

Wow, what a whopper!

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.2.21  1stwarrior  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.20    7 years ago

Thanks.  Wish some folks would get rid of their blinders and see that there has been a lot more that just those three.

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.22  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.11    7 years ago

Nope they were and ARE Conservatives. 

Will said he is no longer a Conservative,

False, Will said he is no longer a Republican because they have turned their backs on Conservativism. 

Steele is in total agreement with everything said over there,

That statement proves that you don't actually LISTEN to what Steele says. 

Nicole Wallace is finally where she wants to be after sandbagging Palin,

Wallace served as Communications Director under W. Bush. Nothing hurt Palin more than Palin. 

Scarborough spends his morning, EVERY MORNING, trashing Trump

Is that what they are saying over at Fox and Friends? 

and Hewitt and Schmidt are part of the team.

Yes they are and they are CONSERVATIVES, just like the others. 

Only on Fox do they bring 2 opposing views with a host. It's been part of their format for years.

Yet you have YET to name even ONE of these liberal representatives of opposing views that you allege appear on Fox. Wonder why? 

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.23  Dulay  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @3.2.9    7 years ago
At least I had some to lose, unlike you.

That would burn if I respected your opinion. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.24  Dulay  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.16    7 years ago
Why Liberals Still Detest Fox News

I don't detest Fox News, everyone needs to laugh at least once a day.

I actually respect their news anchor Shepard Smith. I noticed that Fox viewers have gone after him recently. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.25  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.19    7 years ago
because of it, they have ruled cable news for 15 consecutive years

They have high ratings because they have ignorant conservative Republican zombies who love to have their ears tickled. The rest of America doesn't exclusively watch one channel day and night. I watch PBS Newshour, BBC News, TYT, Fox, MSNBC, CNN and CBS News to get a rounded perspective and then come to my own conclusions. Fox News lies a lot, only about 22% of their News is actually "News", I know because I watch them a little bit each day just to get the conservative half wit perspective. How anyone could watch that nonsense 24/7 is beyond sad and the reason this country has become so divided.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
3.2.26  Old Hermit  replied to  1stwarrior @3.2.4    7 years ago

The misses

You left off one of the more blatantly false and destructive mistakes (?) made this week.

Fox News Is Forced to Correct Their Deceptive, Insulting Headline About Roy Moore Accuser

It’s like everybody is being forced to issue corrections, today. What’s going on, guys?

While Fox News was tut-tutting CNN for their erroneous Wikileaks story, they were having their own “OOPSIE” moment.

As I told you about earlier today, Beverly Young Nelson, the woman who claims Roy Moore had acted inappropriately with her when she was 16-years old, corrected her earlier account by admitting that she’d added part of the yearbook entry attributed to Roy Moore.

Presumably, she was talking about the date and the name of the diner.

It was really a minor addition, very much in line with what a teen girl would have added, at the time, and actually took nothing away from her claim, in that context.

Then, of course, Fox News put their spin on it.

A since-deleted tweet on the official Fox News twitter account had read, “BREAKING NEWS: Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama senate candidate.”

Uh, no, guys. Nothing about what she said amounts to forgery, so what you put out there was completely false.

They updated the story on their site, removing the reference to forgery.

“An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as ‘notes’ beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

“Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it.”

And speaking of scummy purveyors of fake news…

Breitbart News also called the additions a forgery but has not updated its lead story.

“Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook,” reads the headline.

Would it kill you guys to consult a dictionary? Develop a human soul? Something?

Breitbart’s guru, Steve Bannon, is a Roy Moore pimp, so as Bannon goes…

And to be clear, Moore may be completely innocent of everything he’s accused of, but this effort by sites like Fox and Breitbart to call his accusers liars – and now forgers – is despicable.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.28  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.27    7 years ago

Yes, I knew and her bribery conviction was covered by most media outlets. And yes,m I had heard about his son, what does that have to do with anything? I didn't vote for Conyers, so I fail to see what your claims have to do with being informed or not. If you'd try watching something other than Fox you might understand that they are part of the problem. They have been sickening the conservative minds and blaming everything that's wrong in America on minorities, Obama and Hillary. It's really quite sad and disgusting that they would do such a thing for ratings, but I guess if it bleeds it leads and no one does sensationalizing like Fox. 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.2.29  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Dulay @3.2.23    7 years ago

You see, I already understand that you do not respect my opinion, and you thought, long before I made my comment, that I have no credibility.   You are one of those people who are useless to debate, you have blinders on, tunnel vision, you refuse to see what's outside your little liberal bubble, I pity you.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.2.30  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Dulay @3.2.22    7 years ago
Yet you have YET to name even ONE of these liberal representatives of opposing views that you allege appear on Fox. Wonder why?

James Carville

Tamara Holder 

Kirsten Powers

Lanny Davis

Shep Smith

the list is long, and I don't feel like sitting here wasting my time when it's not going to change your opinion anyway.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.2.31  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.25    7 years ago
Fox News lies a lot, only about 22% of their News is actually "News"

An unfortunate statement, rooted in ignorance.

Do you know what is on Fox News for most of the day? No, I thought not..  Because you watch fox at night, when the opinion talk shows are on, only an idiot would think that those shows are somehow being passed off as "news".

BTW, from 9am-5pm it is pretty much just straight news, except from 3pm-4pm when that libtard little shit Sheppard Smith gets on and starts bashing Trump for an hour.

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
3.2.32  Explorerdog  replied to  Rex Block @3.2    7 years ago

Can you say Dossier, or would discrediting the source become oh so necessary?

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.33  Dulay  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @3.2.30    7 years ago
the list is long, and I don't feel like sitting here wasting my time when it's not going to change your opinion anyway.

Did you recognize the people on the list that I posted without looking them up? The reason that I ask is that the ONLY person that I recognized was Carville. The rest can hardly be considered to be able to argue from a liberal point of view, and YES, I looked them up. Not impressed. 

As for Shep Smith, he's an anchor, not a pundit, doesn't qualify. 

What I find sad is that the people that I listed used to be the heavy hitters in the GOP and you and yours so easily dismissed their views. My felling is that THEY aren't the ones whose values changed. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.34  Dulay  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.16    7 years ago

Relevance?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.35  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.2.16    7 years ago

Why Liberals Still Detest Fox News

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    7 years ago

Beyond inappropriate contacts there is this poll:

"So, in the minds of many, the conflicts in the Mueller investigation are piling up, as the  IBD/TIPP data  clearly indicate. The IBD/TIPP Poll data were gathered  June 23 to June 29.

Perhaps most seriously, among the 614 polled who say they're following the Russia story closely, 49% say that Special Counsel Mueller's friendship with former FBI Director James Comey represents a "conflict of interest for Mueller's investigation." Some 47% disagreed.

The results, no surprise here, skewed sharply according to party affiliation. A majority of Republicans (81%) and Independents (52%) said Mueller had a conflict of interest with his Comey friendship. Just 26% of Democrats agreed.

Meanwhile, even more poll respondents  — including a surprising number of Democrats — felt a conflict existed in the fact that Mueller had interviewed with the White House to replace former FBI chief Comey, who stands at the center of the investigation into Russia's alleged tampering with the 2016 vote and alleged collusion with the Trump campaign.

Mueller was no stranger to the job, having held the post from 2001 to 2013, under both President Bush and President Obama. Based on that, it should be no surprise that the White House would want to interview him.

But the IBD/TIPP Poll shows Americans seem bothered by this. Some 52% agreed that Mueller's job interview was a conflict of interest going forward for the investigation, while just 40% disagreed. No surprise that 70% of Republicans and 52% of Independents felt this was a problem. But 41% of Democrats also did.

As for the charge that many of the lawyers hired by Mueller for his team were Hillary Clinton supporters, just 44% agreed that this was a "legitimate concern," while 52% disagreed. But again, Republicans (83%) and Independents (51%) were a majority thinking it was a concern. Just 13% of Democrats did.

In June, IBD/TIPP  found that nearly half  of those polled agreed that the Russian investigation is a "political 'witch hunt' aimed at getting the president impeached," rather than a legitimate effort to investigate a possible crime. The Mueller investigation is just getting underway, but already it's not very popular."

The longer Mueller drags this out the less the American public is gonna like it.

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
3.3.1  Rex Block  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    7 years ago

They're getting pretty tired of it. If this charade lasts much into next year, it's gonna be a disaster for the Democrats.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.3.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Rex Block @3.3.1    7 years ago
it's gonna be a disaster for the Democrats.

just trump being elected was the disaster.

I'm not sure there is a strong enough word to accurately describe the level of decimation to their party as is and it will only get worse from here.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Rex Block @3.3.1    7 years ago

dems seem to think otherwise. The few facts we know so far should concern them. So far 2 individuals have been overcharged for unrelated activities. One campaign associate has been given a deal for what ends is still unknown and Michael Flynn has pled guilty to lying to the FBI (after the FBI interviewed him knowing all the details of what they were asking him).
We also now know that an FBI agent had to be dismissed for apparent bias in this investigation. That agent had been at the heart of this investigation, the Clinton investigation and the Wiener investigation.
We know that the DOJ had to demote one of its own recently, for secretly contacting those who created the Steele Dossier
We know that Mueller has assembled a team of anti-Trump activists, such as Andrew Weissmann
We know that individuals have leaked classified information to the media and may not even be under any investigation
We know that Obama officials have unmasked members of the Trump campaign starting with Michael Flynn
We know that Donald Trump was not under investigation by the FBI and to date there is still NO evidence of collusion

That's where we are

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.3    7 years ago
So far 2 individuals have been overcharged for unrelated activities.

Overcharged? Which of the charges are you speaking of?

One campaign associate has been given a deal for what ends is still unknown

Oh you know the ends, you just don't want to admit them. 

and Michael Flynn has pled guilty to lying to the FBI (after the FBI interviewed him knowing all the details of what they were asking him).

Seriously? Is it your posit that the FBI SHOULDN'T ask questions that they know the answers to?

With Flynn's background, he knew damn well that the FBI surveilled the Russian Ambassador's communication, so perhaps you can tell us why Flynn and Trump thought that they could get away with lying about the content of the communications they had with him. 

We also now know that an FBI agent had to be dismissed for apparent bias in this investigation. That agent had been at the heart of this investigation, the Clinton investigation and the Wiener investigation.

Actually, we KNOW that the FBI agent was REASSIGNED.

We know that the DOJ had to demote one of its own recently, for secretly contacting those who created the Steele Dossier.

Which refutes the content of the Steele Dossier HOW? 

We know that Mueller has assembled a team of anti-Trump activists, such as Andrew Weissmann.

What do you suppose the make up of Kenneth Starr's team would show? Andrew Weissmann has worked for the US government under FOUR different Administrations. When Bush took office, did he require an oath of loyalty from Weisserman? 

WE as Americans rely on Justice department employees to be impartial. We do NOT demand that they swear party loyalty every time the freaking administration changes hands. Their loyalty need only be to the Constitution and our form of government RELIES on that to be true. THAT did not used to be a patrician position, it obviously is now, what has changed? 

We know that individuals have leaked classified information to the media and may not even be under any investigation.

Yes, Bannon said that the leaks coming out or the WH were from Priebus, why isn't he being investigated? 

We know that Obama officials have unmasked members of the Trump campaign starting with Michael Flynn.

Yep, that's how they KNEW Flynn lied. 

We know that Donald Trump was not under investigation by the FBI and to date there is still NO evidence of collusion.

First of all, you are relying on Comey for that 'fact' while at the same time y'all insist that he is a LAIR. Please pick one. 

Secondly, Comey testified to that BEFORE Mueller was appointed. 

Thirdly, what would be the purpose of subpoenaing Trump's financial records from Deutsche Bank if Trump isn't under investigation? Hmmmm? 

That's where we are.

That's where YOU are now. What color is the sky on your planet? 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.3.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.3.2    7 years ago
just trump being elected was the disaster.

On that point I can agree, though it's a disaster for America, not just Democrats.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.3.6  sixpick  replied to  Rex Block @3.3.1    7 years ago
They're getting pretty tired of it. If this charade lasts much into next year, it's gonna be a disaster for the Democrats.

Oh, they're putting their money on convincing the public they are the virtuous party after decades of have knowledge and allowing sexual perverts to flourish in their party.  They are going to say they've cleaned all those perverts out of the party.  Why did they wait so long, we will be asking?  They haven't changed, they're still the party of perverts and sexual harassers and always have been, need I mention John F. Kennedy or his brother Ted?  Oh, how can we forget the support for over two decades of Bill Clinton?

Democrats never do anything that isn't politically motivated.  Take Harry Reid for example.  Remember him condemning illegal immigration until he realized these were Democrat voters he was coming down on and now they love illegals.  Have Americans, but love illegals.

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.3.8  Dulay  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.3.7    7 years ago
Entrapment?

Nope, look it up. 

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
3.3.10  Explorerdog  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.3    7 years ago

No, that is your interpretation biased as needed to diminish the actual events. Reducing charges in exchange for testimony is SOP and the remaining charges are usually the least of the violations.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3    7 years ago

me-still-waiting-for-liberals-to-actually-provide-some-pro0f-21366913.png

lib50
Professor Silent
3.4.1  lib50  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.4    7 years ago

Is there a reason you aren't grasping the concept of 'ongoing investigation'?  As in 'not yet complete'?   As in 'thorough'? 

I mean, really, one would think you understood how investigations work, given the copious Benghzai examinations (that actually did go nowhere).  Imagine how much more it takes when the investigation actually finds things and has to unravel the threads!  FFS, patience! 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.4.2  lennylynx  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.4    7 years ago

I don't know any liberals trying to prove Russia collusion, Jeremy, all the liberals I know are content to sit back and let Republican Robert Mueller prove it.

lib50
Professor Silent
3.4.3  lib50  replied to  lennylynx @3.4.2    7 years ago
all the liberals I know are content to sit back and let Republican Robert Mueller prove it.

Bingo!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.4.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  lib50 @3.4.1    7 years ago
Is there a reason you aren't grasping the concept of 'ongoing investigation'?

It's comical that you would call this an "investigation".  A real investigation would follow the evidence and prosicute based on the evidence.  But since the evidence has shown the left has done much of what they are accusing this administration of doing I'd call this "investigation" more partisan bullshit.

As in 'thorough'?

Now seeing that this "investigation" is being carried out by political hacks from the left, "thorough" is something that they are incapable of.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.4.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Kathleen @3.4.4    7 years ago
You could also use that photo for a woman waiting to find the right man.

Or waiting on a liberal to say something coherent.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.4.7  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.4    7 years ago

Let's take a similar investigation, that is now complete and, see how long it could take to get to the truth.

November 5, 1968: Richard Nixon elected President.[1]
January 20, 1969: Richard Nixon is inaugurated as the 37th President of The United States.
July 1, 1971: David Young and Egil “Bud” Krogh write a memo suggesting the formation of what later became called the "White House Plumbers" in response to the leak of the Pentagon Papers by Daniel Ellsberg.
August 21, 1971: Nixon's Enemies List is started by White House aides (though Nixon himself may not have been aware of it); to "use the available federal machinery to screw our political enemies."
September 3, 1971: "White House Plumbers" E. Howard Hunt, G. Gordon Liddy, and others break into the offices of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist Lewis Fielding looking for material that might discredit Ellsberg, under the direction of John Ehrlichman or his staff within the White House. This was the Plumbers' first major operation.[2]
By early 1972, the Plumbers, at this stage assigned to the Committee to Re-Elect the President (CREEP), had become frustrated at the lack of additional assignments they were being asked to perform, and that any plans and proposals they suggested were being rejected by CREEP. Liddy and Hunt took their complaints to the White House – most likely to Charles Colson – and requested that the White House start putting pressure on CREEP to assign them new operations. It is likely that both Colson and White House Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman did so, starting the train of events that led to the Watergate break-ins a few months later. This narrative was confirmed in the famous "Cancer on the Presidency" conversation between Nixon and White House Counsel John Dean on March 21, 1973.[3]
May 2, 1972: J. Edgar Hoover dies; L. Patrick Gray is appointed acting FBI director.[4]
June 17, 1972: The plumbers are arrested at 2:30 a.m. in the process of burglarizing and planting surveillance bugs in the Democratic National Committee offices at the Watergate Building Complex.
June 20, 1972: Reportedly based on a tip from Deep Throat (associate director of the FBI, Mark Felt), Bob Woodward reports in the Washington Post that one of the burglars had E. Howard Hunt in his address book and possessed checks signed by Hunt, and that Hunt was connected to Charles Colson.
June 23, 1972: In the Oval Office, H.R. Haldeman recommends to President Nixon that they attempt to shut down the FBI investigation of the Watergate break-in, by having CIA Director Richard Helms and Deputy Director Vernon A. Walters tell acting FBI Director L. Patrick Gray to, "Stay the hell out of this". Haldeman expects Gray will then seek and take advice from Deputy FBI Director Mark Felt, and Felt will obey direction from the White House out of ambition. Nixon agrees and gives the order. [5] The conversation is recorded.
September 15, 1972: Hunt, Liddy, and the Watergate burglars are indicted by a federal grand jury.
November 7, 1972: Nixon re-elected, defeating George McGovern with the largest plurality of votes in American history.
January 8, 1973: Five defendants plead guilty as the burglary trial begins. Liddy and James W. McCord Jr. are convicted after the trial.
January 20, 1973: Nixon is inaugurated for his second term.
February 28, 1973: Confirmation hearings begin for confirming L. Patrick Gray as permanent Director of the FBI. During these hearings, Gray reveals that he had complied with an order from John Dean to provide daily updates on the Watergate investigation, and also that Dean had "probably lied" to FBI investigators.
March 17, 1973: Watergate burglar McCord writes a letter to Judge John Sirica, claiming that some of his testimony was perjured under pressure and that the burglary was not a CIA operation, but had involved other government officials, thereby leading the investigation to the White House.
April 6, 1973: White House counsel John Dean begins cooperating with federal Watergate prosecutors.
April 27, 1973: L. Patrick Gray resigns after it comes to light that he destroyed files from E. Howard Hunt's safe. William Ruckelshaus is appointed as his replacement.
April 30, 1973: Senior White House administration officials Ehrlichman, Haldeman, and Richard Kleindienst resign, and John Dean is fired.
May 17, 1973: The Senate Watergate Committee begins its nationally televised hearings.
May 19, 1973: Independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox appointed to oversee investigation into possible presidential impropriety.
June 3, 1973: John Dean tells Watergate investigators that he has discussed the cover-up with Nixon at least 35 times.
July 13, 1973: Alexander Butterfield, former presidential appointments secretary, reveals that all conversations and telephone calls in Nixon’s office have been taped since 1971.
July 18, 1973: Nixon orders White House taping systems disconnected.
July 23, 1973: Nixon refuses to turn over presidential tapes to Senate Watergate Committee or the special prosecutor.
Vice President replaced:
October 10, 1973: Spiro Agnew resigns as Vice President of the United States due to corruption while he was the governor of Maryland.
October 12, 1973: Gerald Ford is nominated as Vice President under the 25th Amendment.
October 20, 1973: "Saturday Night Massacre" - Nixon orders Elliot Richardson and Ruckleshouse to fire special prosecutor Cox. They both refuse to comply and resign. Robert Bork considers resigning but carries out the order.
November 1, 1973: Leon Jaworski is appointed new special prosecutor.
November 17, 1973: Nixon delivers "I am not a crook" speech at a televised press conference at Disney World (Florida).
November 27, 1973: the Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Ford as Vice President.
December 6, 1973: the House votes 387 to 35 to confirm Ford as Vice President, and he takes the oath of office an hour after the vote.
January 28, 1974: Nixon campaign aide Herbert Porter pleads guilty to perjury.
February 25, 1974: Nixon personal counsel Herbert Kalmbach pleads guilty to two charges of illegal campaign activities.
March 1, 1974: In an indictment against seven former presidential aides, delivered to Judge Sirica together with a sealed briefcase intended for the House Committee on the Judiciary, Nixon is named as an unindicted co-conspirator.
March 4, 1974: the "Watergate Seven" (Mitchell, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Colson, Gordon C. Strachan, Robert Mardian, and Kenneth Parkinson) are formally indicted.
March 18, 1974: Judge Sirica orders the grand jury's sealed report to be sent to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
April 5, 1974: Dwight Chapin convicted of lying to a grand jury.
April 7, 1974: Ed Reinecke, Republican lieutenant governor of California, indicted on three charges of perjury before the Senate committee.
April 16, 1974: Special Prosecutor Jaworski issues a subpoena for 64 White House tapes.
April 30, 1974: White House releases edited transcripts of the Nixon tapes, but the House Judiciary Committee insists the actual tapes must be turned over.
May 9, 1974: Impeachment hearings begin before the House Judiciary Committee.
June 15, 1974: Woodward and Bernstein's book All the President's Men is published by Simon & Schuster (ISBN 0-671-21781-X).
July 24, 1974: United States v. Nixon decided: Nixon is ordered to give up tapes to investigators.
Congress moves to impeach Nixon.
July 27 to July 30, 1974: House Judiciary Committee passes Articles of Impeachment.
Early August 1974: A previously unknown tape from June 23, 1972 (recorded a few days after the break-in) documenting Nixon and Haldeman formulating a plan to block investigations is released. This recording later became known as the "Smoking Gun".
Key Republican Senators tell Nixon that enough votes exist to convict him.
August 8, 1974: Nixon delivers his resignation speech in front of a nationally televised audience.
August 9, 1974: Nixon resigns from office. Gerald Ford becomes president.
September 8, 1974: President Ford ends the investigations by granting Nixon a pardon

Wow, we seem to just be getting started here.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.4.8  sixpick  replied to  lib50 @3.4.1    7 years ago

Have you heard the fat woman sing?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.4.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.4    7 years ago

Seems more like someone waiting for Republicans to to prove Hillary committed any crime. 4 years, 8 partisan Congressional investigations 2 FBI investigations and still nothing, but Republicans aren't finished beating that dead horse yet! Their SURE she must be guilty of something and are still ignorantly chanting "Lock her up!". If Republicans had ANY actual evidence of a crime she would be in handcuffs faster than you can say boo.

Meanwhile, they believe less than a year with one investigation is WAY too much to put into the Trump collusion investigation. I believe it's because most are such worthless traitors to our nation they really don't care if Trump colluded with an enemy foreign government bent on destroying western Democracy. They like the criminal Putin's brand of white nationalist authoritarian rule and seem desperate to import it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.4.12  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.4.9    7 years ago
Seems more like someone waiting for Republicans to to prove Hillary committed any crime. 4 years, 8 partisan Congressional investigations 2 FBI investigations and still nothing

And an investigator that made a decision before he even interviewed her.  Can't understand why they wanted him fired.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
3.6  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @3    7 years ago

you have that wrong John, the most ignorant misguided people on earth are people that vote democrat.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
5  lennylynx    7 years ago

Deleted as skirting.  D.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    7 years ago

Joseph Goebbels smiles. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
6.1  sixpick  replied to  bbl-1 @6    7 years ago
Joseph Goebbels smiles.

Robert Mueller 001 and Joesph Goebbels edit 002.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Gateway Pundit is a never ending cornucopia of stupidity. Here is an article they have running today.

Arizona Police Officer Acquitted for the Murder of Unarmed Man – Media Silent Because Victim is White

Arizona Police Officer Acquitted for the Murder of Unarmed Man – Media Silent Because Victim is White

====================================

Earlier this morning I seeded a video about this story of the police killing of the unarmed man in the hotel hallway. I seeded it from The Young Turks, often considered one of the most liberal or left wing 'news' sites there is. Not only did the Young Turks spend about 15 minutes on the story, they even discussed the fact that the victim was white. So much for 'silence'. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
8  Krishna    7 years ago

New Poll Finds 92% Of Democrats Uninformed, Ignorant And Easily Played

Coming right after another poll that found a similar number of Republicans that were also Uninformed, Ignorant and easily Played-- it does make one wonder if there is any hope all all for our great country, doesn't it..???

sixpick
Professor Quiet
8.1  sixpick  replied to  Krishna @8    7 years ago

thumbs up