╌>

NBC News : Mueller Is Investigating Whether There Was Co-ordination Between Trump Campaign And Wikileaks In Dissemination Of Stolen DNC E-Mails

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  190 comments

NBC News : Mueller Is Investigating Whether There Was Co-ordination Between Trump Campaign And Wikileaks In Dissemination Of Stolen DNC E-Mails

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/mueller-team-wants-know-donald-trumps-role-releasing-hacked-dnc-emails/

muellertrump-800x430.jpg

NBC News is reporting special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is questioning witnesses in the Russia investigation about whether President Donald Trump knew that emails had been stolen from the DNC prior to the public becoming aware.

“The line of questioning suggests the special counsel, who is tasked with examining whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, is looking into possible coordination between WikiLeaks and Trump associates in disseminating the emails, which U.S. intelligence officials say were stolen by Russia,” NBC news explained.

On July 27, 2016, Trump said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

The line of questioning also focused on long-time Trump advisor Roger Stone.

“They wanted to see if there was a scheme. Was Stone working on the side for Trump?” one witness told NBC News. “Was this a big plot?”

“How often did they talk? Who really fired him? Was he really fired?” a witness recounted being asked.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Lock him up. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Skrekk  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

It's nice to see Mueller getting to the central issue, and it looks like he's got a lot of evidence to go on.....including Trump's rather clueless admissions of guilt.

It also seems that Trump's collusion with Russia is ongoing since it seems that Trump has done nothing whatsoever to prevent Russia from meddling in our elections again.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  gooseisgone @1.1.1    6 years ago

Truthfully, anyone outside of the investigation has no fucking clue what Mueller has found or what he hasn't. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

One point of interest on this "story", which was obviously leaked by the usual "un-named" sources. I do follow Barak Obama on twitter. Yesterday he tweeted to President Trump "Enjoy the Presidency for as long as it lasts".  

He always got info from his operatives in the "deep state", I guess he still does.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.2.1  pat wilson  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    6 years ago
Yesterday he tweeted to President Trump "Enjoy the Presidency for as long as it lasts".

Do you have a link for that ?

Just looked at Obama's tweets from 2/15 to today. Didn't see it.

Fake news ?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  pat wilson @1.2.1    6 years ago
Fake news ?

Ya think? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.2    6 years ago

Raw Story is fake news. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.4  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.3    6 years ago

It's an oracle of truth compared to the teabag dipshit media sources that you seed from.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  pat wilson @1.2.1    6 years ago

More like Fake Obama....

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

The first wikilinks dump from the DNC was the entire Trump opposition research file. Did Trump coordinate that? 

Moreover, the crime is stealing private information. Not publishing it.  Newspaper editors don't go to jail for publishing leaked information, emails, etc...

If Muller wants to show a crime, he has to show Trump played a role in the illegal interception of DNC emails.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    6 years ago
he has to show Trump played a role in the illegal interception of DNC emails.

Richard Nixon didn't steal the DNC papers himself, he sent some goons to do it. In this case, Donald didn't hack the DNC himself, he sent some Russian goons to do it. They both believed they had plausible deniability, we'll see if Trump can do better than Nixon on that front.

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    6 years ago
If Muller wants to show a crime, he has to show Trump played a role in the illegal interception of DNC emails.

Actually, there are a plethora of crimes that Mueller can already prove. All Mueller need do is prove that Trump encouraged [coordinated with] the Russians and/or that he garnered information of value which he used to his advantage. One would think that waving around Wikileak documents @ his rallies qualifies...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @5.2    6 years ago
ll Mueller need do is prove that Trump encouraged [coordinated with] the Russians a

Those are two different verbs. Which statute, specifically, do you think Trump violated by "encouraging" the Russians?  I take it you also assume anyone who encouraged the leaking of Trump's tax returns committed a crime as well. 

and/or that he garnered information of value which he used to his advantage

That's can't be right. Simply "garnering  information of value" is not a crime. Using leaks reported in the newspaper are not a crime, which it would be under the standard you are laying out.

To commit a crime, you have to violate a statute. Which specific statute did he violate, assuming, since there is zero evidence that he did so, that he did not participate in the theft of the hacked emails? 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.2.3  pat wilson  replied to  NORMAN-D @5.2.2    6 years ago
So where the F is it? Jesus.....This dude has been spending millions for nearly 2 years....and he has absolutely N O T H I N G. Give it a rest already.

Wrong.

Rosenstein, as the Justice Department’s ranking authority on Russia matters, announces the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian meddling and any connections to the Trump campaign team.

This was about two weeks after Trump fired Comey in May 2017. So, no, it hasn't been "nearly 2 years". It hasn't even been one year. Remember, the Watergate investigation actually took two years.

You sound a little desperate.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.4  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.2.1    6 years ago
Those are two different verbs. Which statute, specifically, do you think Trump violated by "encouraging" the Russians?

If Trump encourage the Russians to commit a crime for the benefit of his campaign it is a Campaign finance crime. 

I take it you also assume anyone who encouraged the leaking of Trump's tax returns committed a crime as well.

Which statute do you think this 'encourager' of the release of Trump's tax returns violated? 

That's can't be right. Simply information of value" is not a crime.

Actually, it is. Again, receiving something of value without reporting it IS a crime. A campaign receiving ANYTHING of value from a Foreign entity is also a crime. 

Using leaks reported in the newspaper are not a crime, which it would be under the standard you are laying out.

Nope. Newspapers are NOT political campaigns. 

To commit a crime, you have to violate a statute. Which specific statute did he violate, assuming, since there is zero evidence that he did so, that he did not participate in the theft of the hacked emails?

There is TONS of evidence that Trump encouraged Russian hacks, he USED the leaked information during his rallies. It's all he talked about the last month of the campaign. 

Don Jr. violated 

By fabricating an excuse for his son's meeting @ Trump tower with the Russians, Trump obstructed justice. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.5  Dulay  replied to  NORMAN-D @5.2.2    6 years ago
So where the F is it? Jesus.....This dude has been spending millions for nearly 2 years....and he has absolutely N O T H I N G. Give it a rest already.

Can you post a link to your comments decrying the millions spent by Gowdy and others over the years on BENGHAZI? 

"But it has nothing to do with collusion and the campaign."

Since Mueller's 'mandate' doesn't mention 'collusion' it looks like Starr doesn't know WTF he is talking about. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.2.6  arkpdx  replied to  Dulay @5.2.4    6 years ago
There is TONS of evidence that Trump encouraged Russian hacks

Then you should have no problem coming up with some from a non-biased source.  I won't hold my breath. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2.7  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @5.2.2    6 years ago
This dude has been spending millions for nearly 2 years....and he has absolutely N O T H I N G. Give it a rest already.

Yes, I am sure you said that after 4 years of Benghazi investigations too. Right? Of course not. Face it, we are on investigation #1, and it's not even close to being over, (despite your messiah saying that it's all wrapping up....5 months ago). That means trump can be investigated 8 MORE TIMES before you can even say it's a witch hunt. Your hypocrisy is astounding... You whine and cry about 1 investigation, but cheered on 9 investigations into Benghazi, which was....at the end of the day, a terrorist attack. No more, no less. And there are still foxtards out there wanting even MOAR investigations... But you want to cry about ONE investigation? Fucking laughable. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.8  Dulay  replied to  arkpdx @5.2.6    6 years ago

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.3  pat wilson  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    6 years ago

Sit tight.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  Vic Eldred    6 years ago

So let me get this straight : The "Raw Story" & NBC are publishing another unnamed sourced story that claims that Mueller is investigating the Trump campaign statement:  "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," ???

Well at least they quoted him correctly for once. He didn't ask the Russians to "hack" - he said if you "find" Hillary's e-mails, please turn them over. Funny, I had the same thoughts around that time. And that comment is where we are at in this investigation?

And Stone tweeting to Wikileaks spells collusion? Nope, try again Bobby. The longer the investigation goes on the more explaining your'e gonna need to do.

Does any one want to bet that Trump asked Assange to do that?  I say NO WAY
I'll wager 3 months self imposed suspension.
Any takers?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    6 years ago

Yes, we are now investigating jokes. 

Be careful, if you repeat a meme. Mueller might come knocking. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1    6 years ago

If we’re investigating jokes, the entire obama regime is under investigation.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    6 years ago

Trump made his bed with his idiotic, unpatriotic comment on that stage, and now he is lying in it. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2    6 years ago

When he goes to bed tonight, he will still be president. Same story when he wakes up tomorrow. Keep trying JR, perhaps you'll grab that brass wing someday.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
6.2.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @6.2.1    6 years ago
When he goes to bed tonight, he will still be president.

and the same ol' bag-o-shit, too.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2    6 years ago
Trump made his bed with his idiotic, unpatriotic comment on that stage, and now he is lying in it.

What's unpatriotic?  Obama's Justice Department not investigating Hillary was what was unpatriotic!

You can get over a comment. If I can get over "She was a typical white person", you can get over that!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.3    6 years ago
Obama's Justice Department not investigating Hillary was what was unpatriotic!

The Obama Justice Dept. investigated Hillary Clinton for about a year and a half. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.4    6 years ago

They went through the motions. They had no intention of doing anything about her violations. No grand jury, everybody got immunity and Comey decided the case before it was over. The FIX was in.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.2.8  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.4    6 years ago
The Obama Justice Dept. investigated Hillary Clinton for about a year and a half.

Bull shit.  they covered clinton;s  crimes for a year and a half.

ciao :)

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.9  MrFrost  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.2.8    6 years ago

Prove it.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.2.10  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @6.2.9    6 years ago

the IG will take care of that soon enough

Cheers :)

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.11  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.2.6    6 years ago

Bullshit. Page was being investigated by the FBI since 2013 and trump hired him because of his contacts with Russia. Deal with it. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2.12  1stwarrior  replied to  MrFrost @6.2.11    6 years ago

Proof of your statement please - links, videos, recorded conversations, etc.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
6.2.13  Colour Me Free  replied to  MrFrost @6.2.11    6 years ago
trump hired him because of his contacts with Russia

I have done a considerable amount of research on Carter Page, outside of the lil '3 man spy ring' Page did not have contacts in Russia (even the '3 man spy ring' thought Page was a joke) if I missed articles regarding his contacts I would love to read them if you have links..

But if the information comes from the Steele Dossier, the "Russian contacts" of Steele's are rather sketchy ... providing NO proof that Page met with anyone outside of school personnel where he gave his 'pro Russia' speech in July 2016 .. the FISA warrant was BS, obtained as a 'fishing expedition' for those that 'may have' contacted Page .. deal with it (?)

The one thing that the GOP 'memo' accomplished was to bring to light that Page was used as bait and was a nothing actor in the great conspiracy of collusion and coordination with Russia ................... I am far from a Trump supporter, but it seems to me that there should be more energy spent on securing the US election system from potential future hacks .. rather than a 'witch hunt/fishing expedition' as to what and when the current President knew about hacked emails - which happens to be a good question to be asked of the former President what and when did he know about Russian hacking ... you know, the president that says the American people were not told of Russian hacking that threatened our election .. because McConnell would not play nice?

Have a nice day Mr. Frost .. thanks for letting me vent!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.14  MrFrost  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.12    6 years ago

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.15  MrFrost  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.2.10    6 years ago
soon enough

Been waiting for 25 years....Good luck.. LOL  But yea, again, lets ignore the Trump/Putin Crime Syndicate and focus on someone the cons couldn't wait to get out of the news, and now can't stop talking about.... Deflection? Table for two?!!!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7  Jeremy Retired in NC    6 years ago

So why is the federal government investigating the emails of a private organization that were released by another private organization?  

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1  Dulay  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7    6 years ago

Perhaps because it is a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. It's a cybercrime. 

Secondly, the first 'private organization' is a political entity and the 'private organization' is a FOREIGN entity.

Thirdly, the THEFT was paid for by a FOREIGN ADVERSARY and transferred to the FOREIGN entity. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dulay @7.1    6 years ago
the THEFT was paid for by a FOREIGN ADVERSARY and transferred to the FOREIGN entity.

After 26 years in the military, I don't recall EVER being at war with Russia.  In fact as a U.S. Soldier, I've done training with the military of many countries like Germany, British, Italian, French, Polish, South Korean, Egyptian, oh and RUSSIA.  Couple that with some other high visibility endeavors the U.S. has had with Russia like the working together on the space program, I wouldn't really call them an "adversary".

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.1    6 years ago
I wouldn't really call them an "adversary".

Putin JUST did a campaign speech in which he showed ballistic missiles hitting Florida. So while YOU may not call Russia an 'adversary', Putin sure as hell sees US as an adversary.  

Junior Participates
7.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dulay @7.1.2    6 years ago
Putin JUST did a campaign speech in which he showed ballistic missiles hitting Florida.

And yet, "patriots" like Jermy seem particular warm to the idea of letting Putin do anything he wants in the world in general and to our elections in particular.  It appears that they've had to create a new definition for "patriotism" to do this.  Mostly, it seems to consist of lip service. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dulay @7.1.2    6 years ago
Putin JUST did a campaign speech in which he showed ballistic missiles hitting Florida

And you actually believe it was Florida.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.1.3    6 years ago
And yet, "patriots" like Jermy seem particular warm to the idea of letting Putin do anything he wants in the world in general and to our elections in particular.

Don't you have some proof to provide everybody?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
7.1.6  arkpdx  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.5    6 years ago
Don't you have some proof to provide everybody?

Do you really expect him to start something new now? 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  arkpdx @7.1.6    6 years ago

good point.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.8  Dulay  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.4    6 years ago
And you actually believe it was Florida.

No I don't think it was actually FL. I'm pretty fucking sure FL is still there. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.1.10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.9    6 years ago
Too bad obama didn’t see Russia as an adversary

I'm actually a little embarrassed for you right now.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.1.12  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.11    6 years ago

You mad, bro?

PJ
Masters Quiet
7.1.13  PJ  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.11    6 years ago

Dude - calm down.  You're absolutely entitled to your opinion.  Don't sweat it - just say it with a little less visceral.   None of this is worth getting that worked up.  Cheers!  

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.14  Dulay  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.9    6 years ago
Too bad obama didn’t see Russia as an adversary. 

What Sister said...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
7.1.18  TᵢG  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.15    6 years ago

You were asking about the value of knowledge in another article.    You have offered a fine example of a post entirely devoid of meaningful content.   Basically just crude, mindless emotion.   So to improve your post, I suggest we tap into that knowledge thing.   Offer a fact or two and then make a thoughtful (that means 'reasoned') argument to establish a proposition.

The result might be consideration of what you offer - in contrast to dismissal and (no doubt) diminished respect for one who would author such crap.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7    6 years ago
So why is the federal government investigating the emails of a private organization that were released by another private organization?

Because they were released in a way that influenced the election process. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.1  Dulay  replied to  MrFrost @7.2    6 years ago

17 minutes after the Access Hollywood tape hit the airways. Coordination?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @7.2    6 years ago
Because they were released in a way that influenced the election process

And after over a year investigating, there is no proof of it.

Also with that, many of us didn't need emails to confirm some shady shit done by her and the DNC to change our votes.  She was NEVER getting my vote from the start.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.2.3    6 years ago
And after over a year investigating, there is no proof of it.

There was no proof of any wrongdoing in Benghazi either, but...4 years later....still people on the right asking for MORE investigations.

Also, russian trolls through online media DID influence voters...that's been proven many times. 

Junior Participates
7.2.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dulay @7.2.1    6 years ago
Coordination?

Oh, no....COINCIDENCE, of course.  Just like later in July when the Mar-a-Lago Shitbag pleaded with Russia to release the Clinton emails, et voilà, they show up on Wikileaks a few days later......COINCIDENCE, I TELL YOU!!!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @7.2.4    6 years ago
Also, russian trolls through online media DID influence voters...that's been proven many times.

Yeah.  Umm no.  Did You should turn off (P)MSNBC.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.2.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @7.2.4    6 years ago
There was no proof of any wrongdoing in Benghazi either

Where did I mention Benghazi?  Try to keep up.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10  1ofmany    6 years ago
On July 27, 2016, Trump said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

This investigation has turned up no collusion whatsoever and, if the stupid Trump comment above, is supposed to be a “clue” to something, then Mueller is wasting his time. Trump is obviously joking by implying that Hillary deliberately deleted her emails to avoid them being used against her and that the only way we’ll have evidence of her criminality is if the Russians happen to have hacked it and kept the information. The Russians can’t find something that she has already destroyed so there’s no point in inviting an after-the-fact hack. The only way they can “find” the information is if they stole it before it was destroyed.

Let’s say that someone is suspected of committing a murder but was, herself, the subject of a burglary. The police didn’t find the murder weapon in the murderer’s house and the criminal is saying that without the weapon you have nothing to link me to the murder. I’m not inviting the burglar to break into the murderer’s house again if I jokingly say “burglar, if you’re listening, I hope you turn in the murder weapon if you have it.” 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1ofmany @10    6 years ago

Prior to Trump's 'joke',  Don Jr had met with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary.  Most people find it inconceivable that he did not tell his father about that offer and that meeting. 

Also prior to Trump's joke,  Papadopolous and Carter Page had met with Russians who proffered that they could deliver dirt on Hillary. Logic dictates then and now that this dirt would be in the form of electronic communication of hers such as e-mails. 

These facts take a lot of the "humor" out of Trump's "joke". 

Go back to the drawing board 1 of many. Your subservience to Trump and hatred of Clinton is getting the better of you. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @10.1.1    6 years ago

Unfortunately you are in subservience to Fox News, and other right wing media that is feeding you bogus misleading information. 

This is the problem in this country, a large part of right wingers are being fed nonsense by their media sources and they are eating it up. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10.1.4  1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    6 years ago
(deleted)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @10.1.3    6 years ago

I have sword eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.  I will never succumb to any such manipulation.

You need to think better then. Your willingness to believe tripe from conservative media sources leaves you defenseless. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.6  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.2    6 years ago

This is the problem in this country, a large part of left wingers are being fed nonsense by their media sources and they are eating it up. 

Fixed it! 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1ofmany @10.1.4    6 years ago

You miss the point. Trump has a childlike quality to him. He has a hard time keeping his mouth shut. The day after the Trump Tower meeting Trump announced that he would have big announcements about the Clintons the next week. Coincidence? lol.  He never made those announcements, probably because someone in his campaign with more sense prevailed on him to walk back his exuberance to reveal what the Russians were offering. 

Of course he was "joking" when he asked the Russians to help him uncover dirt on Hillary. But a joke based on what? His big mouth on that day has got him in a lot of trouble. Stop defending this clown and rehabilitate your credibility on this forum. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10.1.8  1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.2    6 years ago
This is the problem in this country, a large part of right wingers are being fed nonsense by their media sources and they are eating it up.

The problem is that there is no longer an unbiased media. There was a time when journalists presented the facts and let the reader draw conclusions. That time has passed. Now they openly slant coverage to support one side. Therefore, every story should be questioned regardless of the source. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
10.1.9  Dean Moriarty  replied to  1ofmany @10.1.8    6 years ago

1ofmany your user name changed to your email address. I made that mistake a couple months ago just a heads up. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10.1.10  pat wilson  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @10.1.3    6 years ago

Don't you have spell check on your device ?

Junior Participates
10.1.11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @10.1.3    6 years ago
I will never succumb to any such manipulation.

Says the man who's allowed himself to be brainwashed into believe the Mar-a-Lago Shitbag's some kind of messiah.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.1.11    6 years ago
Says the man who's allowed himself to be brainwashed into believe the Mar-a-Lago Shitbag's some kind of messiah.

Obama....Obama.....Obama....... ! 

mmmm....mmmmm.....mmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.1.15  KDMichigan  replied to  It Is ME @10.1.13    6 years ago

Bahahaha Is this the LWNJ call to arms chant while they prep for their resistance for the day?  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10.1.19  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @10.1.12    6 years ago
Big fucking deal. So sue him.

If it's no big deal, why lie about it?

giphy.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
11  Dulay    6 years ago

It would be great if just once you would flagged all of the off topic posts in your seed John. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
12  It Is ME    6 years ago

Wiki doesn't need one bit of help, or a nudging for that matter. They've been pulling up shit on politicians all over the world for decades !

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
13  Uncle Bruce    6 years ago

Still waiting on someone to show me where a crime has been committed here.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
15  MrFrost    6 years ago

Why did you lock your article about Seth Rich after just 12 minutes? LOL Guess you found out that fox news lied about the whole thing. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
15.1  pat wilson  replied to  MrFrost @15    6 years ago

I wondered about that myself. He seeds the exact same article that Bad Fish seeded this morning. BF wisely deleted his article but Norman seeds it again, then locks it. What's that about ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
15.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  pat wilson @15.1    6 years ago

Most likely did a little research and found that fox news retracted the story immediately because, (big shocker), it was fake news. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
15.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  MrFrost @15.1.1    6 years ago

It's almost funny how gullible some people are.    They really believe all the utter nonsense they get from right-wing media outlets.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
16  The Magic 8 Ball    6 years ago
Wikileaks In Dissemination Of Stolen DNC E-Mails

Seth Rich was working for the Russians? I seriously doubt that.