Why Is Trump So Afraid of Russia?

22thu1master768.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
1  seeder  Randy    6 years ago

I think the question goes beyond just why has Trump become Putin's lackey and why is he constantly becoming Putin's, well no other word fits, stooge, but rather what has happened to the GOP and their attitude toward Russia? For generations it has been GOP gospel that the old Soviet Union and now Russia has been our enemy, our number one adversary in the world whose interests were constantly at odds with ours and those of our allies and the plain and simple truth is that they very much still are.We may have stopped fight the Cold War, but they never did and still are. Yet Donald Trump has changed that to no apparent objection of his followers?

He has had no problem criticizing, even to the point of threatening violence, to other world leaders, even our own allies, for offenses much less then what Russia and Putin have committed, but with Putin the only time he raises his voice is to sing his praises higher and his followers raise no objection. Which begs the question, when did the GOP stop seeing Russia as a threat and an enemy and start seeing them as an ally and even a dear friend as Trump does? In other words when did they become pro-Russia, even to the expense of our traditional allies? And why?

Former CIA Director Brennan who worked for 6 Presidents of both Parties said today that “I think he’s afraid of the president of Russia, The Russians, I think, have had long experience with Mr. Trump and may have things they could expose.” and if anyone would know he would be the one and it's entirely possible true, even likely. However does Putin have blackmail on all of Trump's followers and the entire GOP also? Does he really have that much power?

He calls Putin to congratulate him on a rigged election and the Sanders says we can't control how Russia runs their elections, but just months ago the WH blasted Venezuela for doing the same thing. Yes Obama called Putin quite awhile back and did the same thing, but not right after Putin had just attacked our elections, attacked our infrastructure grid, launched an attack on our Special Forces in Syria (all acts of war) and poisoned people in the nation of one of our allies, which Trump dragged his feet to acknowledge, so it is hardly the same.

Face it, Trump is Russia's toady, but the real question is, why are his followers and the GOP? Why are they pro-Russia first like Trump is and no longer pro-America first? Why are they no longer American patriots?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  Krishna  replied to  Randy @1    6 years ago
Face it, Trump is Russia's toady, but the real question is, why are his followers and the GOP? Why are they pro-Russia first like Trump is and no longer pro-America first? Why are they no longer American patriots?

Yes, he's definitiely pro-Russia...and pro-Putin. And its obvious. Trump is very critical of many people-- not only Democrats but also fellow Republicans. Heck, he even humiliated Session--publicy. And Sessions has very solid, conservative, Republican credentials! 

In fact, it seems the only person he steadfastly refuses to ever criticize is Vladimir Putin. 

But while there are several theories as to what the Russians have on him, so far we actsully don't know for sure what it is.

I don't think we will know for sure until the Mueller investigation uncovers what it is,  and reveals it to the public.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
1.1.1  seeder  Randy  replied to  Krishna @1.1    6 years ago
I don't think we will know for sure until the Mueller investigation uncovers what it is,  and reveals it to the public.

And in the end I think they will. Either that or Putin will finally use it against him and destroy him when he doesn't need him any longer. Then what will his followers do when he collapses because of his feet of clay?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Randy @1.1.1    6 years ago

Find excuses for their continued support.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Krishna @1.1    6 years ago
But while there are several theories as to what the Russians have on him, so far we actsully don't know for sure what it is.

According to "Fire and, Fury" it's pretty basic, most large real estate "magnets" like Trump are only able to really make money by laundering it through their holdings, Trump and, Kushner do a lot of business with Russians who own suites and, apartments in the two's business's.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Randy @1    6 years ago

Oh, give us a break....we've heard all this hysterical, paranoid crap ten times over. Please try to come up with something new, interesting, and newsworthy. Can't figure out why the left wants to go to war with Russia.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
1.2.1  seeder  Randy  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

We don't. We just want Trump to defend America from the war that Russia is already and has been waging on us and the rest of the Western democracies. Yet he refuses and I wonder why his followers favor the Russians waging war on America rather then defending it?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
Can't figure out why the left wants to go to war with Russia.

The left wants to go to war with Russia? 

Actually that sounds like something you just made up (or perhaps you read it on Alex Jones' site-- or David Duke, or Stormfront???).

However if you have a reliable source that indicates that is true-- please provide a link. We would like to know!)

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.2.3  Krishna  replied to  Randy @1.2.1    6 years ago
Yet he refuses and I wonder why his followers favor the Russians waging war on America rather then defending it?

One of the things I find ironic is that traditionally the right was very hawkish when it came to defending America against external enemies-- perhaps too uch so in some cases. But with Trump that has changed (& while its not true of all Republicans, many have suddenly "sold out"-- and kow-towed to Trump adn given up on their core principals).

Why?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
1.2.4  seeder  Randy  replied to  Krishna @1.2.3    6 years ago
Why?

That's the part that doesn't make sense? Remember when Reagan ran for re-election and he had that commercial about the Bear in the woods? Like I said for generations the GOP was all about making sure we were always on guard against Russia and now they are joined at the hip with a dear leader who is determined to be in bed with them. When did they decide that the better policy was to be allies with Russia even at the expense of our allies? Russia has never stopped being our enemy, so why do the Trump followers want to cozy up to them now? Trump sells out to Russia so because they are his blind followers that means they do it too? Are they that enthralled by there Dear Leader that they'd follow him down even into that abyss? That they'd put Trump over country?

I hate Russia and do not trust them. Putin has said he,wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union and become a super power again and he is doing everything he can to do it and Trump is playing right along with him. He is undermining every democracy in the Western world through corrupting elections including ours and we are doing absolutely nothing to defend ourselves about it. He is attacking our infrastructure and Trump doesn't even say a word about it. His mercenaries attack our Special Forces in Syria, a blatant act of war and he doesn't mention it at all. Putin poisons people in Great Britain, a NATO ally so it is an attack on us too, but he drags his feet and a condemnation has to be dragged out of him. 

Donald Trump is incredibly terrified of Putin and the only reason can be that Putin has something on him that scares the hell out of Trump and until we find out what that is our national security is in very, very grave danger. And his minions are following him like lemmings in his bowing down to Russia, just because he is and selling out America, just because he is. There has to be something to break the sick spell they are under before they sell out America to Putin completely just because Trump is and they are compelled to follow.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.2.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

I hate to break it to you Sugar, but that's a great big steaming pile of ridiculous.   No one wants to go to war with Russia.  But on the flip side, I'm pretty sure no one wants to be Russia's bitch, either....except that blithering idiot in the Oval Office. 

Look, I don't give a flying fart if Donald Trump wants to ride off into the sunset with Putin.  But he needs to do it on his own time, and not when he is supposed to be working for me.  The Russians are not our allies and they are not our friends.  Trump's constant genuflecting is not only embarrassing, but it's sending a message to the rest of the world that, as long as he remains in office, we are no longer a force with which to be reckoned.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.2.6  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
Oh, give us a break....we've heard all this hysterical, paranoid crap ten times over. Please try to come up with something new, interesting, and newsworthy. Can't figure out why the left wants to go to war with Russia.

Are you sure Russia isthe friend that you (& Trump) seem to think it is ? Or that criticizing Russia is "paranoid crap"?

U.S. troops who repelled Russian mercenaries prepare for more attacks

DEIR EZ-ZOR, Syria — Standing on a windswept mound, Brig. Gen. Jonathan Braga pointed to the spot just a mile away from where Russian mercenaries and fighters loyal to the Syrian government fired at his soldiers.

"Those artillery rounds could have landed and killed Americans and that's why we continue to prepare our defenses," said Braga, the director of operations for the U.S.-led anti-Islamic State coalition.

Braga's forces  repelled the surprise assault  from the pro-Bashar al-Assad fighters and the Russian private military contractors. The Feb. 7 clash was the first time in 50 years that Americans and Russians have engaged in direct combat.

(Read it all...and Get Smarter HERE)

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

The fact is no one wants to go to war with Russia, that's exactly what Putin is betting on which is why he has declared war on us by attacking our allies, invading Crimea, assassinated dissenters and political opponents, used chemical weapons to murder a defector and his daughter on British soil, has been illegally laundering billions of dirty Russian money and deployed active measures during our election. Anyone holding out hope that Putin is going to stop his attacks on western democracy and be an ally is just fooling themselves and doing exactly what Putin wants you to. Only half wits, morons and those who hate American freedoms still see the pathetic piece of shit Putin as a friend and ally. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.8  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.5    6 years ago
Trump's constant genuflecting is not only embarrassing, but it's sending a message to the rest of the world that, as long as he remains in office, we are no longer a force with which to be reckoned.

And I remember all the hateful and vulgar things the right said about Obama when he bowed to Akihito in Japan. At least Obama didn't kiss Janpans' azz like Trump is doing to Russia. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
1.2.9  seeder  Randy  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.5    6 years ago

but it's sending a message to the rest of the world that, as long as he remains in office, we are no longer a force with which to be reckoned.

It's sending the message to the rest of our allies that when it comes to Russia, America is very, very weak and that they can not depend on us to help them. Even our NATO allies realize that if Trump had to choose between an open attack on one of them by Putin and honoring Article Five of the NATO agreement there is no assurance of what he would do and in fact I believe he would lean toward noninterference. I also believe that his follower are so brainwashed that they would agree with him and turn their back on our long time European allies along with him bringing America to incredible cowardice and shame in front of the world. But if Trump said to do it, no matter of or NATO Treaty, they would go along with it and desert our long time allies rather the irritate Putin. Putin has something on Trump that will cause him to order our military to put it's tail between it's legs and back off. Then it will be up to Mattis to obey or disobey his orders. Will the military, in the form of the Defense Department, The Joint Chiefs, The Secretary of Defense, simply refuse to follow Trump's insane orders?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Randy @1.2.9    6 years ago
I also believe that his follower are so brainwashed that they would agree with him and turn their back on our long time European allies

"The USA has always been at war with EuroAsia. We've never been at war with EastAsia."

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.3  SteevieGee  replied to  Randy @1    6 years ago

My money's on the piss tape.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
2  lennylynx    6 years ago

When Trump's finally nailed and his presidency over, Putin will release the pee tapes!  Can't wait...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

A President afraid of Russia would:

Refuse to arm the Ukrainians after Russia invades them.

Give Uranium  mining concessions to Russia that he refuses to give to China for national security reasons.

Do your best to stifle domestic energy consumption to ensure the strength of Russia's economy 

Do whatever Putin wants in Syria to the point your own house newspaper calls you out on it. Certainly wouldn't allow US forces to kill more Russians in a single engagement than has happened in decades. 

Ignore years of warnings that Russia will try and interfere in American elections

Have your NSA issue a stand down order when cyber espionage units try and fight back against Putin's election meddling.

Mock politicians who claim Putin's Russia is a  threat.

Piss off allies on missile defense in favor of making Putin happy.

etc. etc. etc..

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1  lennylynx  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    6 years ago

Russia is emboldened because the President of the United States is extremely weak.  Any fool can see this.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  lennylynx @3.1    6 years ago

Russia is emboldened because the President of the United States is extremely weak

What a weak President emboldens Russia to do

As the Washington Post ! editorialized:

FOR SEVERAL years, the Obama administration’s Syria policy has been stuck in a cycle of failure. Secretary of State John F. Kerry negotiates deals with Russia to end the fighting or create a new government in Damascus, while warning that if they are not respected by Russian President Vladi­mir Putin or Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, the United States will consider other options, such as stepping up support for Syrian rebels. In every case, the Russian and Syrian regimes have betrayed their commitments, continuing to bomb civilian areas, employ chemical weapons and deny aid to besieged communities. And no wonder: Each time the U.S. response has been to return to the Russians, offering more concessions and pleading for another deal ....

Administration officials claim they have no alternative but to go along with Mr. Putin. The former Plan B, more support for rebels, would merely lead to more fighting with little result, they say. It’s the same logic that President Obama has used to deflect proposals for U.S. action in support of anti-Assad forces since 2012 — even as the country, and the region around it, spiraled deeper and deeper into bloodshed, chaos and humanitarian crisis. Mr. Obama appears fiercely determined to learn nothing from his tragic mistakes in Syria. The latest U.S. proposal, if accepted by Mr. Putin, would compound the damage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obama-retreats-from-putin-in-syria--again/2016/07/01/fe8bfc76-3eea-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html?utm_term=.369f240154d5

What happens when the President is not weak:

U.S. forces killed scores of Russian mercenaries in Syria last week in what may be the deadliest clash between citizens of the former foes since the Cold War, according to one U.S. official and three Russians familiar with the matter.

If your removed the names and simply measured the acts of the Obama Administration towards Putin vs the acts of the Trump administration in an a twist of  the classic "blind taste test" anyone who is not a fool would pick the Trump administration as being tougher on Putin. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1.2  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.1    6 years ago

Sean - This constant time travel into the past only shows this concerted effort to avoid addressing current concerns and actions by the current President and current Administration.

I have to ask........Are you at all concerned about ANY actions or lack thereof coming from this President and this Administration?  Anything?   Please don't let me down.  praying

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    6 years ago

Sean has a case of chronic whataboutism.

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1.4  PJ  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.3    6 years ago

Nah, I think he's just been in the saddle too long.  His rump is sore.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.1    6 years ago
What happens when the President is not weak:

C'mon Sean -

POTUS had nothing to do with that "event". 

A US / allied base holding an oil refinery was approached by 4 columns of Syrian equipped unknowns who crossed to the wrong side of

the Euphrates River.  US commanders checked with the Russians who denied any knowledge of the columns

and those same US commanders defended themselves with artillery and 4 Apache gunships.

They didn't know there were Russians involved until the Russian mercenaries started begging for mercy on different frequencies.

Your own link states that the Russian military and government deny any involvement.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Sparty On  replied to    6 years ago
is because he was pressured by England

So what is it?   Does Trump give a shit what our allies think or doesn't he?   Based on your comment above you think he does give a shit.  

When did you have a change of heart on that topic?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Sean Treacy  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    6 years ago
Are you at all concerned about ANY actions or lack thereof coming from this President and this Administratio

Sure, I think the Budget bill he's apparently going to sign is a disaster. It's what I would expect to see from the Clinton Administration. As to Russia, I'm more concerned that he will react overly aggressively and start a war than I am he's going to pull an Obama and show Putin his belly on issues that matter. 

This constant time travel into the past only shows this concerted effort to avoid addressing current concerns and actions by the 

No, you can't understand the present without a working knowledge of the past. Liberals like to pretend nothing they said or did prior to Trump's inauguration happened.  It's important to know whether someone is a serious, informed critic with a consistent rationale behind what they say, or if they are just whiny, partisan hacks desperate to sling arrows at someone they don't like, reality be damned.  

Liberal mouthpieces like the New York Times can't be taken seriously on this subject. They spent 8 years cheerleading  the last administration's kow towing before Russia, and they want to pretend it never happened because the convenient narrative of the hour for Democrats is that Trump is somehow Putin's lackey,so they want to erase history.  

If Mitt Romney, a consistent Russian hawk, claims Trump is hurting American interests vis a vis Russia, I would take note. When the silly partisan hacks who cheered Obama giving away the store to Putin now claim Trump is dangerously soft on Putin, you can only laugh.  It's impossible to take an Obama apologist seriously on this issue. The wingnuts claiming Trump is doing Putin's bidding aren't serious people, they're partisan hacks picking up whatever stone is handy to throw. That's all this is.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Sean Treacy  replied to    6 years ago
My link was to Politifact, who rated Drumpf's claim "Mostly False."

A George Soros funded opinion site defended Obama? 

Wow! 

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
3.1.21  Explorerdog  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.20    6 years ago

yet there is no shortage of believers that only get their information from FOX and use that so called info to attack every other news outlet foreign and domestic.

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1.23  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.18    6 years ago

Sean - I appreciate your response and taking the time to layout your views.  I may not agree with some of them but I certainly respect you.  

Unchained
Freshman Silent
3.1.25  Unchained  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.22    6 years ago

Both MSN and Politifact are reliable sources.

How about Fox?

Feel free to apologize whenever you're ready.

freepress
Freshman Silent
4  freepress    6 years ago

Innocent people don't act the way Trump is acting. If there is no guilt, you sit back, don't talk, let your attorney assemble the evidence or argument and defend you.

But since Trump is going over the edge, rambling, ranting, putting out incriminating evidence just by the contradictory things he tweets he is getting into more and more trouble.

Trump is repeating many of the same points Nixon tried to use but it all fell apart regardless and I truly believe this time will be no different. 

The only tweak to this mess is the fact Trump has at least 3 very strong credible cases of sexual harassment, defamation, and possible misuse of campaign finances and intimidating a witness.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1  It Is ME  replied to  freepress @4    6 years ago
Innocent people don't act the way Trump is acting.

Regular people do ALL the time !

Don't kid yourself !

And people need to get over this...."He should be more presidential" Crap.

All "More Presidential" means is your looking for someone to lead us that " Candy Coats" , is " Demure ", " Behaves ", is " Cordial ", " holds their pinky up when they drink tea ", like has happened for decades !

Look where that's got us ! stunned

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @4.1    6 years ago
Regular people do ALL the time !

Yes, regular guilty people do it all the time...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.1    6 years ago
Yes, regular guilty people do it all the time...

Your trying to FOOL yourse3lf.

Even the "Innocent" stammer, hem, haw and lie at times !

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  freepress @4    6 years ago

Trump's lawyer in the Russia investigation resigned today.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2    6 years ago

The lawyer who resigned doesn't want to be part of the coming hyper-circus. 

Trump is going to claim that he is being persecuted by traitors. It is true that has been his position all along, but soon he will have to put it on the record. His lawyer Dowd wanted no part of that insanity. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.2  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2    6 years ago

Rats deserting a sinking ship....

He has a better idea than most people how the Mueller investigation will turn out.

And whether its his fault or not, smart lawyers don't want to lose on big legal matters such as this-- it hurts their reputation.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.3  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2    6 years ago

He isn't the only one who resigned today

McMaster resigns as national security advisor

Trump named McMaster his national security adviser in February 2017 after  Michael Flynn was forced to resign the position.

(Flynn was one of several so-called "Witches" who was one of the people who actually plead guilty as a result of Mueller's so-called "Non-Productive Witch-hunt")

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.4  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.2.3    6 years ago

(Flynn was one of several so-called "Witches" who was one of the people who actually plead guilty as a result of Mueller's so-called "Non-Productive Witch-hunt")

Other results produced by Mueller in his so-called "non-productive" Witch Hunt include the following "Witches":

Known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe (this includes only those 22 "witches" caught several weeks ago, and only those that have been made public of course):

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser,  pleaded guilty   in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser,   pleaded guilty  in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was  indicted   in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a  new case against him  in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a  plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and  one conspiracy charge .

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the  Internet Research Agency , often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man  pleaded guilty  to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer  pleaded guilty   to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    6 years ago

"What Mr. Trump didn’t say to Mr. Putin was as significant as what he did say. He did not demand that Mr. Putin stop meddling in American elections or others, he did not even raise Moscow’s role in the poisoning.
He made no mention of the unfair political system that deprives Russians of a real say in their government. "

Holy cow....you mean ALL those concerns coulda been handled in just that one phone call ? close call

Gotta luv the techy Tweeties, Texties and Facebookie types these days...... geek

No "Face to Face" time needed.  goofy

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Liberal Arguments against anything Trump, are just too fun to watch. laughing dude laughing dude

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin

“I'll take crazy over stupid any day.”
― Joss Whedon

OH.....BY THE WAY......OBAMA "CONGRATED" Putin on his win in 2012 also. Don't recall if Obama called out Pudding Head on his SHIT either.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.1  arkpdx  replied to  It Is ME @5    6 years ago

Not only did Obama not say anything to Putin, he even begged forgiveness for not doing Putin's bidding in a timely manner and asked for  more time. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  arkpdx @5.1    6 years ago
more time.

More "Flexibility" after the re-election.... said to "medvidevididid" crazy ....in his own words too.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    6 years ago

"Trump afraid of Russia?"  Very good question.

I suspect 'fear' is probably not the driving factor here.  But, I believe Trump businesses' and Trump personally has been kept afloat by questionable foreign money, mainly Russian, for at least a decade and a half.  During the first term of the GWBush Admin. Trump was broke, lost several lawsuits and filed several bankruptcies.  In short, Trump was flat on his ass with no way out.  Then----------all of a sudden--------he wasn't.  That has never been explained.  In christendom it could be explained as---'gawd, its a miracle.' 

Money can be made in money laundering. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1  It Is ME  replied to  bbl-1 @6    6 years ago
In short, Trump was flat on his ass with no way out.

Well that's a huuuuuuge false statement if I ever saw one.

BIG Companies have flourished all over these "United States", and there is NEVER....EVER.... no way out....when things go bad every once-in-awhile !

If that were the case, there would be NO companies left in this country.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
8  seeder  Randy    6 years ago

No matter how people try to defend him the it is indisputable that Trump is in Putin's pocket. It is also clear that Robert Mueller is getting closer and closer to his personal and business finances with Russia, along with those of Jared Kusner and Trump knows it. Add to that the scandals in his personal life and his administration is headed toward a crash and Trump knows that also. The problem is that Trump will go out fighting like the spoiled 5 year old that he is and that things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better. There is no way this will not end in a Constitutional Crisis or worse one proceeded by a preemptive attack and war in North Korea for no other reason then for Trump to create the ultimate distraction from everything else going wrong in his administration and as a last desperate act to try to hold onto power as a war President. Then we will finally see if the Republicans in the House and Senate care more for their country and the Rule of Law or for their Party and Donald Trump becoming an Unconstitutional Authoritarian ruler.

With his addition of John Bolton as his National Security Adviser, who openly advocates preemptive strikes in both North Korea and Iran, the only sane person standing between us and Trump's mad abuse of his power is Secretary of Defense Mattis. Let's hope he'll do the right thing if the order is given.