╌>

Come And Take It: Woman Graduates College With A Rifle Slung Around Her Shoulder

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  245 comments

Come And Take It: Woman Graduates College With A Rifle Slung Around Her Shoulder

With scores of college graduations occurring this month, one woman decided to make her views known on the issue of gun control. She casually carried her AR-10 rifle on campus. Kaitlin Bennett graduated from Kent State University in Ohio. Students and faculty are barred from carrying deadly weapons, though guests are permitted to open carry if they wish. They just can’t enter any of the school’s buildings. She was taking a stand for her rights, for the Second Amendment, and to protest the university’s stance on carry rights. And yes, she took a lot of heat for the photo. Death threats and graphic language were hurled her way, but Bennett calmly noted that these clowns were only reinforcing her view about Second Amendment rights. Yes, it’s meant to protect us from a foreign invading force and more applicably from a usurpatory government, but its immediate use is most definitely centered on home and personal defense (via Kansas City Star):

Kaitlin Bennett didn't like the rules that kept her from carrying a gun on campus.

So the day after she received her bachelor's degree in biology from Kent State University on Saturday - no longer bound by those rules - she put on a summery white dress, flung an AR-10 rifle over her back and posed for photos around campus.

She accessorized with her mortar board, decorated with a picture of a rifle and the words, "Come and Take It."

She shared the photo with the world on Twitter, where it has fired up heated debate about guns on campus and been retweeted nearly 2,000 times.

"It's a bad ass photo," she told NBC4 in Columbus.

[…]

Kent State prohibits the possession, storage or use of a "deadly weapon" - which includes firearms - by students, faculty and staff, according to its policy on the Kent State website. But visitors may openly carry a gun on campus since it's considered public state property.

Now, she has made some controversial remarks, specifically how the infamous 1970 Kent State shootings wouldn’t have occurred if the students had been armed when confronted by National Guard units; the students at the time were protesting the Vietnam War, as we had invaded Cambodia. Many saw this as an expansion of the conflict.

Whatever the case, Bennett’s views are well known on this matter.

“Come and take it” seems to be her motto at graduation--and she has no regrets of apologies for her gun rights advocacy. It’s just a friendly reminder that not everyone who graduates this year is a hard-core lefty.    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/05/17/come-and-take-it-girl-graduates-college-with-a-rifle-slung-around-her-shoulder-n2481728

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“She was taking a stand for her rights, for the Second Amendment, and to protest the university’s stance on carry rights. And yes, she took a lot of heat for the photo. Death threats and graphic language were hurled her way, but Bennett calmly noted that these clowns were only reinforcing her view about Second Amendment rights. Yes, it’s meant to protect us from a foreign invading force and more applicably from a usurpatory government, but its immediate use is most definitely centered on home and personal defense (via Kansas City Star):

Kaitlin Bennett didn't like the rules that kept her from carrying a gun on campus.

So the day after she received her bachelor's degree in biology from Kent State University on Saturday - no longer bound by those rules - she put on a summery white dress, flung an AR-10 rifle over her back and posed for photos around campus.

She accessorized with her mortar board, decorated with a picture of a rifle and the words, "Come and Take It."    https://mobile.twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/961995977073811461/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-35697121862032562142.ampproject.net%2F1526498116488%2Fframe.html

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago
Death threats and graphic language were hurled her way, but Bennett calmly noted that these clowns were only reinforcing her view about Second Amendment rights.

Isn't carrying an assault rifle in itself an implicit death threat?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  arkpdx  replied to  SteevieGee @1.1    6 years ago
Isn't carrying an assault rifle in itself an implicit death threat?

No but it is a constitutionally protected right. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @1.1    6 years ago

Only to some lunatics.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1.5  SteevieGee  replied to    6 years ago

I think, especially since there was yet another school shooting just today, that we are indeed terrorized and a student with an assault rifle is, and should be, a target for law enforcement snipers.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1.6  SteevieGee  replied to  SteevieGee @1.1.5    6 years ago

I'd bet that's exactly what would happen had she been black.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.2  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

She sounds like she is mentally ill given that she actually buys the, "they are coming to take my guns!!!!!" Bullsit. She's an idiot.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

I graduated with a BS in Environmental Health which back in the day was pretty much biology.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get a BS in Biology. I'm living proof.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

That depends on what her GPA is. You still get that BS even if you have a 2.46 like I did

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.3  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

So I take it from reading the article and the comment you chose to repeat,  that the headline is totally false.

She did not graduate with a gun across her shoulder. she returned the next day...for a photo op.

Article and seed titles should accurately reflect the content of the article. They should not be misleading or inflammatory.

( sorry @ the purple - force of habit)

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.1  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @1.3    6 years ago

So are you posting as a mod or are you just trying to hide behind purple crayon to demean the seeder?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @1.3    6 years ago

There is nothing inflammatory toward anyone in the seeded articles title as is from the source.  The article describes clearly what she did and why and I don’t see any problem with it.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.3.3  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.2    6 years ago

I think its grossly misleading - not inflammatory - but since it's the Townhall headline ..... it's not on you to correct it.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.3.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Split Personality @1.3.3    6 years ago
I think its grossly misleading

IMO, it's a straight up, bullshit, click-bait headline.

To utilize Townhall's reasoning, this headline would be perfectly acceptable:

Entire Class Graduates Naked

...because every graduating student had been naked at some point before or after the ceremony.  

We have to give the author kudos, though.  Girl Poses With Gun in Graduation Photos wouldn't have been as much of a promotional bell-ringer.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.3.5  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.3.4    6 years ago

Agreed!! Thumbs Up 2

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.3.6  cjcold  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.3.4    6 years ago

This just in!!!!

Girl bites dog!!!!

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2  Skrekk    6 years ago
Now, she has made some controversial remarks, specifically how the infamous 1970 Kent State shootings wouldn’t have occurred if the students had been armed when confronted by National Guard units

I wonder if all conservative gun nuts are so utterly clueless about historical events or is she unique in that regard?    Some of the soldiers said that they started shooting because they (erroneously) thought they were being shot at.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Skrekk @2    6 years ago

Overall she has the right idea when it comes to liberals and gun rights.  We love her.  Gun rights reign supreme.  

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
2.1.1  Explorerdog  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

Her come and take it is easily interpreted as a challenge which most sane people realize is a provocation and one should not be angry if someone takes her up on it. Genius that she is with the weapon slung over her back, I would fully expect that one hard shot to the ribs would have her folded up like origami and her phallic accessory would be someone else's property. She obviously is totally clueless as to the event that occurred on that campus and what the death toll would have been with an armed student body. Critical thinking is a lost skill.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Explorerdog @2.1.1    6 years ago

Now that she's graduated and knows how to use a rifle, she should take those skills and join the Army.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.2    6 years ago

I think she has another career idea with what she has written on her mortarboard.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @2.1.3    6 years ago

Well, she thinks she's so tough....she should take that attitude to Afghanistan.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Explorerdog @2.1.1    6 years ago

Is that what you said when Charlton Heston raised a rifle at the NRA convention and said, “out of my cold dead hands, Mr. Gore!”? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.4    6 years ago

No, her views and freedom to freely express them are more than welcome here. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.6    6 years ago

Did I say they weren't? I'm just saying that she needs to head on down to the nearest Army recruiting office and sign on the dotted line since she's so tough and all.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.8  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.5    6 years ago

Not me, i just wished he would take his stupid ass back to the planet of the apes.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

OSM....I don't think she has the intestinal fortitude for the Marines. She definitely does not have the brain capacity for the Air Force.

Since she lack guts and brains it's the Army for our Lil' Petunia

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.8    6 years ago

Didn't Mr Heston suffer from Alzheimer's?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.12  MrFrost  replied to    6 years ago

Exactly! Army.....pffft...wimps. Giggle

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1.13  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.11    6 years ago

I thought it was overactitous.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @2.1.13    6 years ago

I almost....(almost) went to dictionary.com to look that word up. LOL!

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
2.1.15  Explorerdog  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.5    6 years ago

I paid Heston zero attention, anyone waving a firearm and shooting their mouth off is looking for someone to take them up on it. You notice he said it in a very protected environment and not somewhere that he might get threatened. The little lady is indeed looking for trouble and like all the snowflakes would be outraged if someone took her challenge. I have to wonder how she ever survived four years without her AR-10 cuddled up to her and the government didn't try to kill her. Little brain, big mouth, how not impressive.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.16  Raven Wing  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.10    6 years ago
OSM....I don't think she has the intestinal fortitude for the Marines

Agreed. And the Marines require some level of courage, which the shooter showed little of by going against unarmed and helpless children. Wow...what bravery. NOT! eek

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.17  Kavika   replied to  MrFrost @2.1.12    6 years ago

Marines are taught to run toward fire. Army is taught to fire back...

You can see who has more brain power. 

Airborne all the way.

395483d1347319613-help-us-airborne-patches-101st-82nd-img_4505.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @2.1.17    6 years ago

Air Force NCOs stay on the ground and salutes the pilot as he flies off to war......

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.19  Kavika   replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.18    6 years ago

Air-Force-basic-training-nap-time-funny-military-memes.jpg?itok=IN_tKn8z

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @2.1.19    6 years ago

Hey! That's supposed to be a secret!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.24  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

Yeah. She might even make a Warrant Officer. Do they still have those in the Army? They did away with them in the Air Force a long, long, long time ago

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.25  arkpdx  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.18    6 years ago
Air Force NCO

That like a Cub Scout den mother right? 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.26  Raven Wing  replied to    6 years ago
was your comment meant for another thread, possibly about the Texas school shooting this morning?

Indeed, and my bad. Thank you, OSM, for alerting me to that fact. I posted on the wrong article. Sorry. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.28  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

You Marines have guts.

I salute you!

Army Rangers kick ass, too

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.29  Kavika   replied to    6 years ago
Thanks for your service Kavika,

Back at ya.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.32  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

No...Air Force NCOs are Cub Scout Den mothers.....

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.33  arkpdx  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.32    6 years ago

Nice to know you agree with me. 

Just remember. Deep down inside everyone want to be a US Navy sailor. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.34  Trout Giggles  replied to  arkpdx @2.1.33    6 years ago

I'm so sorry you don't recognize sarcasm

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.36  Ed-NavDoc  replied to    6 years ago

In my 20 years as a lowly Navy squid, my job required me to care for all branches of the U.S. military equally and I did. But it was my Marines that I was assigned to as a FMF qualified Hospital Corpsman that were truly my brothers. I owe my life many times over to those people! Semper Fi my brothers! Either way, my respect is for all who have served this great nation in a military uniform both past and present. Does not matter where, when, or how. Service is still service in my book! My thanks to all.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.37  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.36    6 years ago

Hey Doc, wear that EGA proudly.    You earned it and we love you for it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.38  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.7    6 years ago

Why?  Civilians are entitled to bear arms and to express support for that 2nd amendment right. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.39  Raven Wing  replied to    6 years ago

My Maternal Grandfather was in the Marines in WWII. He was a Disabled Veteran. I still have his Marine Pin, similar to this:

Marine pin.JPG

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.40  Raven Wing  replied to    6 years ago
No worries, yeah when I read that I'm like WAIT A SEC....

I don't blame you, I would have been confused as well. (grin)

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.41  MrFrost  replied to  Kavika @2.1.17    6 years ago

f4eeb0f86a65ad402eb180170e1ada4a.png

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.44  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.37    6 years ago

Best unofficial definition of a Navy Corpsman I have come across from many years back.

"Usually a young, long haired, bearded, Marine-hatin' Sailor with certain skills, who would go through the very gates of Hell to get to a wounded Marine!"

Enough said.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.45  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @2.1.3    6 years ago
'I think she has another career idea with what she has written on her mortarboard.'

Hooker?  Pole dancer?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.46  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.45    6 years ago

Deleted CoC  {SP}

2 day suspension starting 1PM CST today ending 05/23/18 at 1PM CST

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.47  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.46    6 years ago

Removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.48  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.45    6 years ago

Removed for context

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.49  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.45    6 years ago

A position on the white house staff, so yeah, basically what you said.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.50  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.38    6 years ago

Did I say they weren't? I just don't want her to break a nail or get that pretty dress of hers all dirty.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.51  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.5    6 years ago
'Is that what you said when Charlton Heston raised a rifle at the NRA convention and said, “out of my cold dead hands, Mr. Gore!”?'

Ooh, what a bad ass, NOT!  

Last I saw of him he was arguing with a chair.  

Dementia?

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.1.52  Veronica  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

Over your God?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.3  cjcold  replied to  Skrekk @2    6 years ago

Children with guns facing unarmed children in a high stress situation. What's the worst that could happen?

PJ
Masters Quiet
3  PJ    6 years ago

Fake News.  This is propaganda being peddled by the NRA.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  PJ @3    6 years ago

So, a person expressing a viewpoint you don’t like is fake news? LOL

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago

Pretty funny coming from a trump supporter.

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1.2  PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago

Hmmmm......where have I heard that before.  thinking  .............devil

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    6 years ago

that earned a snort AND a giggle

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
3.1.5  Explorerdog  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    6 years ago

That is trumps SOP which is why he spews it endlessly.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.1.4    6 years ago

You are right about all the liberal hoaxes and their double standard etc. There is another problem they have, it's called respecting an opposing view. I don't believe assault weapons should be for sale, although I do believe in the 2nd Amendment. I don't think those two things are mutually exclusive. As far as Ms Bennett is concerned, I absolutely respect and understand her point of view. I live in MA where few people have guns. If one needed the police here, they are only minutes away. In many rural areas they may be hours away. Thus, I know where the slogan "try and take em away" comes from.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.7  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago

Ask the Donald.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4  devangelical    6 years ago

Too bad she wasn't wandering around armed on that campus 48 years ago. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @4    6 years ago

Is that like wishing she was dead or something? 

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    6 years ago

Is that what you got out of it? No luck on the flag, huh? Pity.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @4.1.1    6 years ago

We know quite well what happened at Kent St in 1970 with student protesters and the local national guard.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.3  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    6 years ago

The first government sanctioned school shooting.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @4.1.3    6 years ago

Which mythological government sanctioned it?

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
4.2  Explorerdog  replied to  devangelical @4    6 years ago

The little princess would have been hiding and handing the weapon to anyone dumb enough to hold it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Explorerdog @4.2    6 years ago

The little princess?  Is that how you address a mature woman making a political statement?

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.2.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.2.1    6 years ago

It sounds better than NRA sperm bank.

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    6 years ago

Why is it that people that are not students there can carry on campus? It seems to me that all weapons should be stopped from being there, not just by students. They are just inviting crap like this.

As far as her saying that she won't be robbed because people know there are guns in the house, I have to laugh. All one has to do is wait for them to leave and they know they can find guns there to steal. I know a guy right now that keeps his guns in a spare bedroom. Not one of them is under lock and key.

Easy pickings.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5    6 years ago

It is rather stupid to advertise you have guns in the house.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    6 years ago

No, it’s not. It makes most people who commit crimes avoid such a place.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.1    6 years ago

laughing dude

riiiiggghhhtttt......

they don't come to your house when you're there....duh.....

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    6 years ago

Pretty sad that in todays world she couldn't even feel safe enough to graduate without being armed. But then again, today there is yet another school shooting. 

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
6.2  Explorerdog  replied to  MrFrost @6    6 years ago

Was that person carrying a weapon? Did they have a cute little hat with something inflammatory on it? If the little princess was on that shooting site do you think she would have taken an offensive position? I don't.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7  MrFrost    6 years ago

Just remember, people like this are considered to be right wing conservative patriotic heros....right up to the point when they walk into a school and kill a dozen kids. THEN, at that moment they are suddenly transformed into mentally ill liberals. So weird how that works. /sarc

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

I just hope she doesn't break a nail when she cleans that rifle. She may want to be careful with that dress, too, she might get gun oil all over it.

She should just go enlist and put on a uniform and she won't have to worry about all that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @8    6 years ago

Or, she could simply change clothes. What a novel idea!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    6 years ago

*woosh* Trout's comment went right over your head.. LOL

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.1    6 years ago

Deleted, Skirting {SP}

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    6 years ago

Texan, please do not address Trout in any way. Thank you.

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
8.1.4  Explorerdog  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.1    6 years ago

Why do I smell burnt jet fuel?

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    6 years ago

Somebody talked her into being the NRA poster girl the last time she got undressed.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @8.1.5    6 years ago

You seem overly obsessed with this young woman. Why?

What difference can it possibly make to you whether she posed for a picture with a gun or not?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @8.1.5    6 years ago

Do all smart, educated, young women frighten you, or just ones that have guns?

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
8.1.8  lennylynx  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.6    6 years ago

Not sure about Deva, but I just want to boink her myself!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @8.1.8    6 years ago

Boink?

Rather misogynistic of you.

Good thing you are rather liberal so they won't call you out on it.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
8.1.10  lennylynx  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.9    6 years ago

Us libs can get away with shit like that Tex! Wink

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lennylynx @8.1.10    6 years ago

That’s for sure! 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Sparty On  replied to  lennylynx @8.1.10    6 years ago

Has to be that way.   Already a critical shortage of butt cream caused by rectally challenged libs and not doing so would just make matters worse.    Likely causing more critical shortages on things like binkies, blankies, play-doh and gummy bears.

Have to draw the line somewhere right?

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
8.1.13  lennylynx  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.12    6 years ago

Umm, sorry Sparky, but I honestly don't know what it is you are babbling about or how it relates to the preceding back-and-forths.  Try again!  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  lennylynx @8.1.13    6 years ago

CoC violation "BF"

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.12    6 years ago

What's with you and butt cream and rectums?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Trout Giggles @8    6 years ago
he should just go enlist and put on a uniform and she won't have to worry about all that.

So just expressing her constitutional rights offends you? 

It could be worse she could be one of them snowflake leftist that take a gun and shoot people with it because they didn't get a trophy. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  KDMichigan @8.2    6 years ago

Isn't it weird how expressing your Constitutional right as far as guns go means she should join the military?

VERY strange logic--if you can even call it that.

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
8.2.2  Explorerdog  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.1    6 years ago

It's called DEFENDING your Constitutional rights. Seems obvious.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Explorerdog @8.2.2    6 years ago

But why would you expect her to join the military?

Do you think everyone with  gun should join?

That is illogical.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  KDMichigan @8.2    6 years ago

Did I say it offended me?

I just don't want Lil' Petunia to break a nail, but if she insists on toting that gun around, she should make good use of her "skills".

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  JohnRussell    6 years ago

She should head down to that Texas high school where the shooting took place. Maybe there is still time to be a good girl with a gun. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
9.1  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago

Curious as to why she is carrying an AR-10 in shoulder breaking .308 set up as a sniper rifle rather than a more conventionally set up (and lighter) AR-15 in the much less punishing .223? Do you suppose she's compensating for something? Wonder if she's even shot it. Wonder if it's even hers? Wonder how many paparazzi were hired by her handlers to follow her around for this stunt? Wonder why Kent has such stupid rules that allow a non-student/teacher to carry on campus?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
9.1.2  cjcold  replied to    6 years ago

I was only asking questions, not making assumptions. It's just that this article smells fishy.

I know few females who are trained to handle the kick of a .308 without flinching.

Do you suppose the TV interviews were set up before or after the stunt?

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
9.1.3  Explorerdog  replied to    6 years ago

Can't carry at the NRA convention or near trump or a whole hell of a lot of other places where such behavior can be considered a reasonable threat,

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Explorerdog @9.1.3    6 years ago

Yeah, most conventions are held at venues prohibiting it.

Big deal.

DRHunk
Freshman Silent
9.1.6  DRHunk  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.5    6 years ago

If i was the NRA and my whole existence was to promote gun rights I would ONLY have my conventions at a place where all members could carry. I think the actual NRA is more talk than show and are actually afraid of allowing all its members to carry at their convention and simply use the venue rules as an excuse.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
9.1.7  cjcold  replied to  DRHunk @9.1.6    6 years ago

Would there be an open bar as well?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  cjcold @9.1    6 years ago

Off topic [ph]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  cjcold @9.1.7    6 years ago

off topic [ph]

DRHunk
Freshman Silent
9.1.10  DRHunk  replied to  cjcold @9.1.7    6 years ago

Of course not, I could not call my NRA a true patriotic club if I wasn't fleecing my members with $6 beers and $10 shots. I have to make a profit, right.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
9.2  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago
Maybe there is still time to be a good girl with a gun.

Or maybe she can take her gun and cut it in half because some deranged individual decided to shoot his classmates because he got his feelings hurt?

Hey maybe we can give him a pat on the shoulder and a hug and turn him loose so he can do it again?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10  Sparty On    6 years ago

One thing's for sure, that is a pretty nice upper and lower  .....

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @10    6 years ago

Yep! First thing we've agreed on in a while. Do you suppose that the upper is "aftermarket"?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  cjcold @10.1    6 years ago

That young?     Doubtful, but one never knows.  

😉

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @10.1.1    6 years ago

I was talking about the gun this time.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @10.1.2    6 years ago

We believe you.  Really, we do!  Digging a whole

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  cjcold @10.1.2    6 years ago

I know

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1.5  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @10.1.4    6 years ago

The only thing better than a little black dress is a little white dress.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
11  livefreeordie    6 years ago

Americans who support liberty support this wonderful patriot

B7685185115545EE9267EBAD0A3A1036.jpeg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  livefreeordie @11    6 years ago

Needless to say, that perfectly legal act put her in the cross hairs of the anti-gun left, who attacked her mercilessly. Among those attacks contained a large number of death threats, as Bennett pointed out on Twitter.

Thanks to all who have sent me death threats for taking a picture. You're the biggest advocates for gun rights. You proved exactly why people carry.
Trending: INTERCEPTED DEEP STATE PRIVATE CHAT: Rosenstein Was Blackmailed Into Appointing Mueller
— Kaitlin Marie (@KaitMarieox) May 16, 2018
In response to those death threats, Oath Keepers, a group made up of both current and former law enforcement and military members offered to protect her for free.

“We feel honor bound, as a matter of duty, to step up in direct support of this brave young patriot, by offering our protection, free of charge,” the group stated on Facebook. “We have highly trained and professional retired police officers and Special Forces veterans who are standing by to serve on this volunteer detail if she accepts our offer.”    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/oath-keepers-offering-a-free-security-detail-to-gun-toting-kent-state-grad-after-death-threats/

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1    6 years ago

There is of course more before and after the snipet above about our heroic Oath Keepers offering to protect this brave young woman.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.1    6 years ago

It probably won't be her first NRA gangbang.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @11.1.2    6 years ago

Going after the female virgin conservative Christian 2nd amendment proponent with a rape meme.  No surprise.  Just like the recent  Tenessee graduate who made a similar showing with a pistol in her jeans that was seeded here.    

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.4  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.3    6 years ago

Virgin? I guess so, if you don't count her dad and her preacher.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @11.1.4    6 years ago

Deleted  {SP}

Stay on topic per the article

see: policy ‘ Disruption

Meta comments (comments about the site or its members) are always off-topic.

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.6  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.1.5    6 years ago

Off topic [ph]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @11.1.6    6 years ago

Moderating your stuff is easy.    You post a comment, chances are it will need moderation.    Easy peezy ......

Flagging

Members should refrain from disciplining other members. If someone is violating the CoC, members should make no comment but rather use the flagging system to report it to the moderators. Flagging for "Off Topic" can only be made by the seeder/ author.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @11.1.7    6 years ago

And that’s the way it is.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.4    6 years ago

Just all class, aren't you.

And I shouldn't have to say it, but YES, that was sarcasm.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.4    6 years ago

So anyone who has a gun, is a woman and appears to be maybe being conservative has been having sex with their fathers and preachers.

Nothing misogynistic in THAT comment!

SMDH

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.11  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.10    6 years ago

She'll make the move from stills to video shortly, if the NRA guy doesn't knock her up first.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.11    6 years ago

I expected another ignorant, misogynistic comment from you, and of course, you didn't disappoint!

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.13  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.12    6 years ago

Funny, I expected to be asked to prove she wasn't a virgin. How disappointing.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.13    6 years ago

Why on earth would I ever ask you to prove something?

Heck, that would be stupid of me--and I ain't stupid!

besides--she looks and sounds pretty smart, so I figure you will never, ever, ever have a chance to know one way or another.

The lady does have class!

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.15  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.14    6 years ago

I'm confident this won't be the last time she does something stupid on film.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.15    6 years ago

Just like I am confident your posts won't ever improve .

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @11.1.15    6 years ago

What she did was not in any way stupid unless the free expression of constitutionally protected speech you disagree with is your definition of stupid...

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.18  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.17    6 years ago

Wandering around on any school grounds with a weapon in this day and age is stupid.

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.19  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.16    6 years ago

Got a problem with different opinions? Bwah ha ha

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.19    6 years ago

Nope--not with different opinions--just with ignorant ones.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @11.1.18    6 years ago

She wasn't wandering around.

No value {SP}

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @11.1.11    6 years ago
'She'll make the move from stills to video shortly, if the NRA guy doesn't knock her up first.'

Maybe her first porn video will be 'Kaitlin does the NRA' or 'Happiness is an Assault Rifle'

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.23  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.22    6 years ago

What makes everyone think she's a virgin? She went to college, didn't she? Chances are slim to none she's still a virgin

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
11.1.24  Skrekk  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.23    6 years ago

Isn't she technically a virgin if she's never actually fired a gun?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Skrekk @11.1.24    6 years ago

good point

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.26  devangelical  replied to  Skrekk @11.1.24    6 years ago

Seeder called Off Topic  {SP}

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.27  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.22    6 years ago

I've book marked my future searches for her on the web.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.23    6 years ago

Heartland made that claim.  How would he know she's a virgin?  I doubt it very much that she's a virgin also.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.29  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.22    6 years ago

The misogyny on this seed is shocking.  A good looking young woman makes a political statement and those opposed to what she expressed attack her as a person.  The progressive way.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.30  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.29    6 years ago

female virgin conservative Christian 2nd amendment proponent

good looking young woman makes a political statement

Misogyny? I thought trumpsters liked displays of misogyny, considering who's in the white house now. Publishing this seed delivered exactly what was desired and expected. Happy to oblige.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.31  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @11.1.30    6 years ago

Really?  So, young women advocating for the right to have self defense through maintaining their gun rights and the post Heller 2nd amendment applied to the states like the rest of the bill of rights, deserve to be personally attacked, made the object of progressives sexual fantasies, and have their values and morals attacked instead of having a serious discussion of the issue involved?  

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.32  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.31    6 years ago

I believe in equality when it comes to the public humiliation of ( deleted, skirting {SP} )

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.29    6 years ago

What do her looks have to do with anything?  Beauty fades, stupid is forever (I don't know if that's a Judge Judy quote or what, but it applies).  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.34  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.31    6 years ago

I've seen comments on here that were conservative sexual fantasies......

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.35  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @11.1.32    6 years ago

Really?  You’ve subjected male 2A proponents to exactly the same treatment?  Links?  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.36  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.35    6 years ago

like you really give a shit about how a female is treated....

....spare me the self-righteous indignation

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.37  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.35    6 years ago

Publish a seed about some born again scumbag waving a gun around like his penis in sunday school class, and I will.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.38  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.29    6 years ago
'The misogyny on this seed is shocking.  A good looking young woman makes a political statement and those opposed to what she expressed attack her as a person.  The progressive way.'

The first time she got laid was probably at 13 in the back of a pick up truck while daddy did her and she was hanging on to the gun rack.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.39  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.38    6 years ago

My how liberal women turn against a woman who clearly isn’t a liberal.  Incest with her daddy as a teen in the back of the pickup?  How many broad sweeping generalizations do we have in that?  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1.40  Sparty On  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.39    6 years ago

That's the kind of hate folks like that have for people that don't goose step in exact unison with their preferred narrative.

Well that and simple, petty jealousy .....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.41  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @11.1.40    6 years ago
'Well that and simple, petty jealousy .....'

Pfft, no sparky.  That's not the case at all.  What's to be jealous of?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.42  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @11.1.40    6 years ago

Right on Sparty.  The sheer hate and anger from the left toward this woman for daring to creatively express an opinion contrary to theirs is stunning, shocking even.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.43  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.42    6 years ago

I don't hate this future bimbo in training.  She's a dumb little bitch.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1.44  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.41    6 years ago

Deleted, Skirting  {SP}

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.45  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.43    6 years ago

Hmmm.. smart enough to get a college degree and to be able to piss off a whole gaggle of liberal gun grabbers!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.46  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.45    6 years ago

Indeed.  She’s a great American!  🇺🇸 Thumbs Up 2

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  livefreeordie @11    6 years ago

Livefree I agree 100%.  Well said. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
11.3  charger 383  replied to  livefreeordie @11    6 years ago

there are things I agree with you on

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.4  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @11    6 years ago

Off Topic  {SP}

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
12  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

I wonder if she will make a trip to that Texas high school and carry her rifle around?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @12    6 years ago

Do you often 'wonder" about inane bullshit?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
12.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1    6 years ago

Actually imagine she will make money as an NRA poster child. More than she would make as an environmentalist. Always liked those bikini clad girls with guns calendars.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to    6 years ago

I remember those.... thumbs up

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @12.1.1    6 years ago

I also love a similar site for our progressive friends who love Israel as much as they do the 2nd amendment.  Women of the IDF and those related to it.  

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
12.2  Explorerdog  replied to  Thrawn 31 @12    6 years ago

She got beat to it another yaa hoo was at the active crime scene with his open carry and MAGA hat. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

What she did was not in any way stupid unless the free expression of constitutionally protected speech you disagree with is your definition of stupid...

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
13.1  Explorerdog  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13    6 years ago

Because we all know that the very definition of stupid is cancelled out if it is Constitutionally protected. Brilliant comment.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Explorerdog @13.1    6 years ago

There was nothing stupid about anything she said or did here.  The only thing stupid here is all the attacks on her as a person by those opposed to the position she took on a political issue.  

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
13.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1.1    6 years ago
The only thing stupid here is all the attacks on her as a person by those opposed to the position she took on a political issue.

O-Hell if she had posed around campus with her crayons, coloring books and a huge teddy bear in tow she would have been ridiculed as well. That's America today.

Conform or be ridiculed. Chose your side.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @13.1.2    6 years ago

we on the right will not ever under any circumstances conform to the secular and or liberal social dogma.  We will live our lives our way not giving a darn what the secular progressive left thinks and in fact will stage more events just like this because they don’t like it and not ever are they going to control what Heartland flyover America thinks, says, or peacefully and passively does.  

Sophomore Guide
13.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1.3    6 years ago
We will live our lives our way not giving a darn what the secular progressive left thinks

Good idea the left seems to pretty much do that now in reverse. Go for it. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @13.1.4    6 years ago

We will.  We are resisting the resistance in Californication.  On the sanctuary issue, the fire tax, the car and gas taxes, the bullet train, and Jefferson, we are in open rebellion against the state.  We proudly stand with the Trump administration against the state and its government on sanctuary.  

Sophomore Guide
13.1.6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1.5    6 years ago
We are resisting the resistance in Californication.

resisting the resistance or resisting the changes ? 

Unfortunately or fortunately the world changes by the second. If you are resisting changes, good luck. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @13.1.6    6 years ago

The political leaders of Californication claims to be the resistance to Trump.  We likewise here are the resistance to the resistance.  We resist Ca government they way the CA government resists the Trump National government while ourselves supporting that Trump national government.  

Sophomore Guide
13.1.8  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1.7    6 years ago
We likewise here are the resistance to the resistance.  We resist Ca government they way the CA government resists the Trump National government while ourselves supporting that Trump national government.

Understand, I'll bet you also have resistance to your resistance as well. With each resistance the numbers decrease until one guys standing there alone doing what he wants. 

lol

that's me.

Just truckin along singin a song 

Pedro
Professor Participates
14  Pedro    6 years ago

So, this idiot thought the right thing to do after all these school shootings is wander onto campus with an AR-10. Color me unsurprised that the worst type of people are supporting her in this.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14    6 years ago

The worst people in the world are those who personally attack her for her use of constitutionally protected free speech and 2A rights and direct suggestive or worse sexual innuendo at her to punish her for daring to openly disagree with them.  She is a great American.  

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.1.1  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1    6 years ago

All it takes to be a great American is wandering around with an AR-10 and a cardboard sign in the worst possible location imaginable to do such a thing? As I said before, "Color me unsurprised that the worst type of people are supporting her in this." I can hear the faint echo of cheering coming from those people every time a student is slaughtered.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.1    6 years ago

Come and take it.....LOLlaughing dudechicken

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.1.4  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.2    6 years ago

Ah. It was the faint echo of laughter at the slaughtered children I was hearing from such people. Thank you for clarifying.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.4    6 years ago

No one laughs at the slaughter of innocent children in schools by crazed left leaning godless young men.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.4    6 years ago

https://www.getreligion.org/getreligion/2018/5/20/young-greek-atheist-in-a-trench-coat-a-matrix-of-symbols-on-display-at-santa-fe-high

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.4    6 years ago

Please describe who and how you are hearing laughter from regarding the killing of innocent kids in our country.  Or is that a sweeping generalization against all outspoken advocates of our 2A rights?  

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.1.8  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.7    6 years ago

Well, you did post a laughing emoji in response to it, so you specifically in this instance (and that is quite on topic given that fact), but you also well represent a growing segment of immoral and self absorbed conservatives who only care to display a severe victim complex while also managing to demonstrate a complete lack of "give a shit" about anybody but themselves. Unless it suits their personal agenda of course. 

Would you like me to continue?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
14.1.9  Raven Wing  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.5    6 years ago
No one laughs at the slaughter of innocent children in schools by crazed left leaning godless young men.

I thought all this time you were a Christian. However, your way off the cuff judgement that the shooters are all "crazed left leaning godless young men" speaks volumes of your own hatred, bigotry and bias, and your taking it upon yourself to usurp your Gods singular right to judge others. 

True Christians would not deem themselves fit to usurp Gods right to judge others, as they know that is His right alone. But, obviously, you feel you are on an even par with God and can judge others according to your own biased and bigoted opinion. 

I wonder how you would feel if they were all God fearing Republicans. As you don't know for a fact what their actual political preference is, or if they believe in God. So, who the Hell are you to judge them?

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
14.1.10  magnoliaave  replied to  Raven Wing @14.1.9    6 years ago

Good grief......you are judging. And, BTW, you know nothing about true Christians. Holier than thou!!!!!!Give me a break!

!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.8    6 years ago

You don’t have a clue as to who I am or what I feel or think in a given situation.  All you have are multiple sweeping generalizations.  It is ridiculous and ludicrous to think that proponents of 2A somehow support or don’t care about the victims of mass shootings be they kids in school or kids and adults in a church, restaurant, or theater. Those who equate support of this woman and what she did with indifference to kids being shot in school are way off base and it is they who need to have their personal  moral standards questioned.  

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.1.12  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.11    6 years ago

IDK. I wasn't the one laughing at tragedy. That was you. The rest of your defense is moot.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
14.1.13  Raven Wing  replied to  magnoliaave @14.1.10    6 years ago

Put a sock in it magnolia. I wan't talking to you. If I was, then yeah, I'd be interested in what you had to say, Since I wasn't talking to you, I have not the least bit interest in what you have to say. BlahBlahBlah

BTW....I know more about Christians that you think, so who are YOU to judge what I know? Talk about judging others? You have no room to talk.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  magnoliaave @14.1.10    6 years ago

Well said!  I agree.  Great post.  Clappingthumbs up

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14.1.12    6 years ago

Actually I was laughing at the concept of the gun grabbers actually trying to “come and take it” as her  grad cap suggested.  For you to imply any other meaning is simply ridiculous.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @14.1.13    6 years ago

Clapping thumbs up Big hugs

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.1.17  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.15    6 years ago

Not so ridiculous given your history. 

Deflect all you want though.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Pedro @14    6 years ago

For the record according to the article, while students and staff are prohibited from carrying on campus, under state and local law the general public is only barred from carrying inside campus buildings but may carry on the grounds of the place.  As she graduated the day before, she was no longer bound by the carry rule on the grounds of the campus.  She followed the law to the letter.  

Pedro
Professor Participates
14.2.1  Pedro  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.2    6 years ago

Why do you suppose it's cool to carry a gun on campus, but no guns are allowed at this NRA event?

Sophomore Guide
14.2.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Pedro @14.2.1    6 years ago
Why do you suppose it's cool to carry a gun on campus, but no guns are allowed at this NRA event?

I dont know, maybe because the government is more afraid one of their own (the VP) may get hurt or killed (accidentally or otherwise) more so than they are of students or civilians getting hurt or killed ? 

I've always known NO guns are allowed around the upper government officials except the ones protecting them. Makes great sense to me. 

Why not if you have that power ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
14.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Pedro @14.2.1    6 years ago

Gee, could it POSSIBLY be because the venue doesn't allow guns in its facilities.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
14.2.4  dave-2693993  replied to  Texan1211 @14.2.3    6 years ago

My understanding is, this is a standard SS protocol. NRA has no ability to override.

Note: Although I am a gun owner, I am not an NRA member.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
14.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  dave-2693993 @14.2.4    6 years ago

Well, yeah, of course. Maybe you can convince some on here who apparently lack any common sense when it comes to guns.

It is ALWAYS the same b.s.--"Why doesn't the NRA or the President or other govt. official allow guns around them?"

I liken it to the same idiots who say "Prove prayer works--pray for a million dollars!"

NO common sense at ALL!

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
14.2.6  dave-2693993  replied to  Texan1211 @14.2.5    6 years ago

Just my observation here.

In the polarized political climate in which we live, sometimes the more information provided while reasoning with someone of an opposed stance, the only thing accomplished is provided for misinterpretation (willful or not). I wish this wasn't the case

Guns is just one of these issues. Our society is struggling. Makes one wonder what is going to change.

Sophomore Guide
14.2.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  dave-2693993 @14.2.6    6 years ago
sometimes the more information provided while reasoning with someone of an opposed stance, the only thing accomplished is provided for misinterpretation

Yep and most of the time a person convinced against their will is of the same opinion still. 

I saw a very interesting documentary a while back about "Changing people's minds"

It demonstrated because of all the constant desissions humans make we have a pattern of how we do it, Once a person has enough information on a topic they decide what they believe to be the reality of it, After the decision is make the brain automatically starts rejecting any new information that contradicts the decision.

I found that very enlightening,,, and useful and freeing.