╌>

Fox Headline Doesn't Tell What Might Happen When Peter Strzok Testifies Tomorrow on LIVE TELEVISION!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  a-macarthur  •  6 years ago  •  325 comments

Fox Headline Doesn't Tell What Might Happen When Peter Strzok Testifies Tomorrow on LIVE TELEVISION!

THE FOX HEADLINE …

"Embattled FBI agent Peter Strzok set to testify publicly, after lover Lisa Page defied House GOP's subpoena"

Dear Trump Sycophants,

Despite whatever granted wish and vindication you might expect from the above Fox headline, and, from tomorrow, when Peter Strzok testifies on LIVE TELEVISION … you are likely to learn, not just Strzok's vital contributions to America's anti-espionage operations … but also, INFORMATION THAT WILL TEACH YOU, THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND ADMINISTRATION, and, Republicans, who think they will make political hay from the testimony …

… that in fact, "You should be careful what you wish for."

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Yes, I am speculating, so, of course, you can speculate too … just do it without personal insults …

… I'll be watching the testimony, after which, we'll see if any speculation posited herein … is worth a damn.

PJ
Masters Quiet
1.1  PJ  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 years ago

I'm trying to decide whether it will be worth watching.   I don't trust the GOP to conduct a fair hearing.  They'll start twisting things and then the Democrats will have to counter it with their own grand standing.  The bottom line is that I don't think the truth matters anymore.  Mr. Trump's followers have successfully destroyed the truth with alternative facts.  They just make shite up.  It's incredibly depressing.  Disappointment

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  PJ @1.1    6 years ago

Except this one will be with cameras rolling.  Every word taken down in transcript.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  PJ @1.1    6 years ago
I don't trust the GOP to conduct a fair hearing.

This is just the first of several hundred pointless House hearings about Strzok.     Benghazi!!!!!1!!!!!!

PJ
Masters Quiet
1.1.3  PJ  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.2    6 years ago

True - but this one has the promise of clandestine meetings and favorite sex positions between two consenting adults.  Nothing as boring as grabbing pussies, sexual assault, conspiring with a foreign country against the US, tax evasion, cheating people out of money, and lying daily.  boring .......devil

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  bbl-1  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.2    6 years ago

Perhaps.  But the time is nigh to take on the Trumpers.  Their 'putz baby' is a bag of wind, a liar, a cheat and a fraud. 

This could easily turn into "The Strzok Show" with the GOPERS wishing they'd never sold the tickets.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.5  Krishna  replied to  PJ @1.1.3    6 years ago
True - but this one has the promise of clandestine meetings and favorite sex positions between two consenting adults.

That's what much of the media would have us believe-- and uniformed people (why does that bring to mind so many people here on NT?) thinks that's what its about.. But that's not really what's important Strzok. When the full story comes out, many people will be amazed at the indcredible things this man did for our country.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @1.1.5    6 years ago
, many people will be amazed at the indcredible things this man did for our country.

Like what?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.1.7  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.6    6 years ago
, many people will be amazed at the indcredible things this man did for our country.

Like what?

The fact that you have to ask, indicates clearly, something about which you have no knowledge.

I'll educate you … among other things, his investigative acuity resulted in the incarceration of a pair of Russian spies operating in the U.S.!

The vast, empty wasteland in which reside zeal-without-knowledge Trump sycophants, is one of many frightening phenomena associated with the Trump presidency.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  A. Macarthur @1.1.7    6 years ago

Who were those Russian spies? I don't have all that much idle time to do all the research. Thanks!

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1.9  SteevieGee  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.8    6 years ago

So...  Whomever you're working for right now frowns upon you doing independent research while on the clock?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.1.10  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.8    6 years ago
Who were those Russian spies? I don't have all that much idle time to do all the research. Thanks!

Only if you give your word that you will acknowledge the information and not move the goalposts.

As of 2018, Strzok has a career of 22 years at the FBI. [21]  He notably was the lead agent in FBI's "Operation Ghost Stories" against Andrey Bezrukov and Yelena Vavilova, a Russian spy couple who were part of the  Illegals Program , a network of Russian sleeper agents who were arrested in 2010. [22]  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.11  Greg Jones  replied to  A. Macarthur @1.1.10    6 years ago

And that's all?  Eye Roll

What about the possible sedition and/or treason it appears he committed?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.1.12  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.11    6 years ago

That's all? That's a real question?

Your overtly disingenuous "thirst" for more copious information is strictly a manifestation of your recalcitrant strategy to deflect any/all responses you don't wish to hear.

Not playing that shit with you any more!

I give you the time, effort and respect of a direct response to your question and you play the Wizard of Oz … saying essentially, even after having had a satisfied demand … "NOT SO FAST!"

Honest dialogue or no dialogue going forward.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 years ago

Would saying "I told you so" be considered a personal insult.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.2.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
Would saying "I told you so" be considered a personal insult.

Only if you actually had told anything viable.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 years ago

I've watched some clips of the testimony and it appears Strzok is more than up to the task of facing the partisan attacks on him.  Goodlatte's been threatening contempt charges for not revealing information on ongoing FBI investigations.  That's just how criminal and treasonous these scumbags are. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.4.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1.4    6 years ago

You mean the ugly girlfriend and Struck/Stroke??

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Why did his mistress refuse to testify? Too much of a hero? 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    6 years ago

Testify to what?  Sexual positions?

PJ
Masters Quiet
2.1.1  PJ  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1    6 years ago

Oh great.....now Sean will definitely be tuning in if she ever decides to testify.  chuckle

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  PJ @2.1.1    6 years ago

Would that be with or without pecker?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.2    6 years ago

Must apologize and retract.  I assumed you were talking about Hannity.

PJ
Masters Quiet
2.1.4  PJ  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.3    6 years ago

Thank GOD!  I'm not very good at riddles and you had my completely stumped.  hahahaha

lib50
Professor Silent
2.1.5  lib50  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.3    6 years ago

Good thing I'd swallowed my coffee. lol

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
2.2  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    6 years ago

Don’t know, Sean ... that would be the subject of another discussion. 

Possibly after Strzok’s testimony, it won’t matter ... just a guess, maybe she knows that after he brings down the house so-to-speak, Republicans will wish they’d left the twos personal e-mails alone ... as a Pandora’s Box awaited further political probing.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.3  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    6 years ago

Because anything she might say would pale in comparison to what Strozk will reveal (if they let him). 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    6 years ago
Too much of a hero?

Probably too much to hide~

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    6 years ago

Because she dosen't want to contradict his testimony. She is taking notes today. She agreed to testify tomorrow. The Committee allowed it. The dems wanted to release all the private Strzok testimony from last week released today!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    6 years ago

Fact:  Strzok's impeccable time of service and decorations with FBI Counter Intelligence for the American people clearly elevates his stature, especially among the GOP inquisitors whose sole duty is to deflect for the president.

Is there is anything that Strzok said pertaining to the president that could be proven false?

TRMS did a piece on Strzok tonight that revealed many things I did not know.  But not surprised.  Our FBI Counter Intelligence apparatus does many things for the American people that the people are never aware of. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
4  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Anyone see/remember the 1981 move Absence of Malice?

There's a very memorable scene where the special prosecutor Wilford Brimley character has a rather funny line, paraphrasing,

"By the time this inquiry is over, "I'm going to have someone's ass in my briefcase." 

Enoch
Masters Quiet
4.1  Enoch  replied to  A. Macarthur @4    6 years ago

Dear Friend AMac: I do recall that line.

A great one in cinematic history.

Another one was Paul Newman's retort to Brimley.

Wilfred said there wasn't much he could do about Newman's leaks.

That Newman was smart, but he was pretty smart himself. 

Newman said that Brimley was smart. 

That he and others were all just doing their jobs.

He pointed out that his friend committed suicide because of what appeared in the press, outing her and destroying her life. 

He asked, "Who do I see about that"?

Good question.

E.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
4.1.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Enoch @4.1    6 years ago

Enoch,

Regarding Paul Newman, my uncle was on the Carrier Bunker Hill with PAUL NEWMAN when the carrier was hit by Kamikaze planes (WW II).

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    6 years ago

Won't be around a television tomorrow so I will have to get the highlights after the fact.

The only thing I have gotten from all of this so far is some think that officials are not allowed to have personal opinions.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
5.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Ender @5    6 years ago

While I will certainly concede that Strzok and Page should not have been e-mailing on their government computers, Republicans have tried to make it about the Mueller investigation!

After tomorrow, I wonder if America will know, some of what Mueller must already know! Ironically, Republicans Gowdy and Jordan, who pummeled Rosenstein recently, taunting, "Finish it (the Mueller investigation) the hell up! … might actually find themselves closer to that finish … TO THEIR GREAT REGRETS.

A "finish," paradoxically, can be a BEGINNING OF THE END!

Knowing some of Strzok's triumphs and background, it would not surprise me if Republicans cut Strzok's testimony short … early on!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  A. Macarthur @5.1    6 years ago

Bottom line.  Trump is dirty.  Money dirty.  Russian dirty.  To many people that come into 'his orbit' end up paying a price for it.

LynneA
Freshman Silent
6  LynneA    6 years ago

Traveling in Sequoia Ntl Park tomorrow otherwise I'd be glued or recording Strok's testimony.  Much prefer to see, hear and draw my own opinion/conclusion instead if bring spood-fed from any networks.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1  Dulay  replied to  LynneA @6    6 years ago
Traveling in Sequoia Ntl Park tomorrow

One of my favorite places. Even the slugs are beautiful. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
6.1.1  LynneA  replied to  Dulay @6.1    6 years ago

Hoping the slugs are not relative in size to the trees 😂

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.2  Dulay  replied to  LynneA @6.1.1    6 years ago

I've seen some honkin 6"ers...

th.jpg

LynneA
Freshman Silent
6.1.3  LynneA  replied to  Dulay @6.1.2    6 years ago

Paths didn't cross!

CB
Professor Principal
7  CB    6 years ago

I am going to listen and see what's what! Thanks for the insight! LynneA, can you get C-SPAN out there anywhere?

LynneA
Freshman Silent
7.1  LynneA  replied to  CB @7    6 years ago

I can, but alas no dvr in hotel.  Might be able to catch it on late night re-broadcast. 

As much as I want to watch, being on the back of our Honda Goldwing, seeing the redwoods (first time) is where my priority sits😁  

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.1  CB  replied to  LynneA @7.1    6 years ago

I heard that!

Music background Stock Vector - 15222550

I'm going up the country, babe, don't you wanna go?

I'm going up the country, babe, don't you wanna go? I'm going to some place where I've never been before.

Credit: Canned Heat - Going Up The Country  1970

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.2  Dulay  replied to  LynneA @7.1    6 years ago

It will be on C-Span and you can watch the video in total any time you want to. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
7.1.3  LynneA  replied to  Dulay @7.1.2    6 years ago

Thanks for info!  Able to grab some before hitting the road this morning.  Catch the rest tonight.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
8  Krishna    6 years ago

you are likely to learnnot just Strzok's vital contributions to America's anti-espionage operations

The counter-espionage operation he led against deep-cover Russian agents-- for many years-- was quite amazing. Let's hope the details come out in his testimony.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
9  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

A motion was just made to subpoena Stephen Bannon!

Anyone not watching the testimony is missing a pissing contest for the ages!

The issue is to subpoena Bannon who previously refused to answer questions … and force equal treatment regarding Strzok's present refusal to answer (albeit his based on the instruction of the FBI lawyer present at the testimony).

Oh how I wish at this moment to back in my old job when the room got hot!

PJ
Masters Quiet
9.1  PJ  replied to  A. Macarthur @9    6 years ago

I'm watching.  Typical partisanship.  What a disservice to the country.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
9.1.1  PJ  replied to  PJ @9.1    6 years ago

I think I'm in shock as I watch our leaders during this testimony.  What is wrong with our country?  These people are hateful.  They are not there to learn any truth.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
9.2  Jasper2529  replied to  A. Macarthur @9    6 years ago
Anyone not watching the testimony is missing a pissing contest for the ages!

I'm watching. Cummings and Jackson-Lee tried to one-up each other in seeing how far they could piss. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
9.3  bugsy  replied to  A. Macarthur @9    6 years ago
A motion was just made to subpoena Stephen Bannon!

And handily defeated...

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.3.1  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @9.3    6 years ago
And handily defeated...

Which undermines their call for charging Strzok with Contempt of Congress. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.3.2  bbl-1  replied to  Dulay @9.3.1    6 years ago

Actually, the only ones committing "Contempt of Congress" are Goodlatte, Nunes, Jordan and McCarthy for starters.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10  It Is ME    6 years ago

"Gowdy" kicked everyone's ass in that neat TV show. Strzok was about to cry, along with the rest of the "Liberal Politicians" that back up "We will stop Trump" Strzok when they clapped after his wine fest final speech of lies.

laughing dude

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @10    6 years ago
"Gowdy" kicked everyone's ass in that neat TV show. Strzok was about to cry, along with the rest of the "Liberal Politicians" that back up "We will stop Trump" Strzok when they clapped after his wine fest final speech of lies.

Yet Gowdy just lacked the balls to vote one way or another to table the motion to subpoena Bannon!

And once Gowdy was told his time for questioning was up … after he was allowed by Chairman Goodlatte to browbeat Strzok for 9 minutes beyond his allowed time …

… STRZOK LET LOOSE WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED BY GOWDY … and kicked Gowdy's ass with the explanation Gowdy shouted down for the entire time he browbeat Strzok!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @10.1    6 years ago
Yet Gowdy just lacked the balls to vote one way or another to table the motion to subpoena Bannon!

That's a "Strzok" issue ? laughing dude

"STRZOK LET LOOSE WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED BY GOWDY … and kicked Gowdy's ass "

How again ? Strzok's text say a total different story than what he said in that cry fest of his. "He's all about law and "Order".....my fucking ASS !

As for "Gowdy' going overtime....I'd luv to hear from him for another hour or two. All Strzok could do was claim "The FBI attorneys said". He didn't rebut anything "Gowdy' said.

In fact.....he couldn't answer a simple...."How many people did you interview"....but he can damn sure answer "Lefty" questions about what the FBI is doing on the "Russian Collusion" thingy right NOW. He's the fucking "Bitch" of the "Left" right now. Call him "Stormy" !

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1.2  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @10.1.1    6 years ago

How again ? Strzok's text say a total different story than what he said in that cry fest of his. "He's all about law and "Order".....my fucking ASS !

It was addressed as hyperbole and in context … WHICH GOWDY PREVENTED STRZOK FROM DOING DURING HIS TYRADE!

As for "Gowdy' going overtime....I'd luv to hear from him for another hour or two. All Strzok could do was claim "The FBI attorneys said". He didn't rebut anything "Gowdy' said.

Of course you would … but, this evening, UNLESS YOU'LL BE WATCHING FOX, STRZOK's uninterrupted response will likely be shown in full.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
10.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @10.1.1    6 years ago
All Strzok could do was claim "The FBI attorneys said". He didn't rebut anything "Gowdy' said.

And Gowdy referred only to Strzok's personal lawyer(s) ... not FBI lawyers. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @10.1.2    6 years ago

So you have NO real viable answer to "Strzok" and his antics. Got it !

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1.5  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Jasper2529 @10.1.3    6 years ago

And Gowdy was ultimately "overruled" when the FBI lawyer was permitted to advise Strzok, after which he was allowed to respond without interruption.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @10.1.3    6 years ago

As WE saw....that wasn't understood by the "Liberal" politicians. laughing dude

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @10.1.5    6 years ago
after which he was allowed to respond without interruption.

And he did a TERRIBLE job !

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1.8  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @10.1.4    6 years ago
So you have NO real viable answer to "Strzok" and his antics. Got it !
Are you not paying attention?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @10.1.8    6 years ago

You should know me by know. I "Pay Attention" TOO MUCH ! chuckle

lib50
Professor Silent
10.1.10  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @10.1.1    6 years ago
He didn't rebut anything "Gowdy' said.

He wasn't allowed to respond to 'Gowdy'(?) until the end, and when he did he made Gowdy look like an treasonous idiot.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @10.1.10    6 years ago

Yes he was allowed. His go to was "FBI attorneys told me not to answer".

WTF are liberals watching ?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
10.1.12  Greg Jones  replied to  lib50 @10.1.10    6 years ago
made Gowdy look like an treasonous idiot.
How could Gowdy be treasonous when dealing with a treasonous rogue agent??

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1.14  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Kathleen @10.1.13    6 years ago

"Badgering the witness" is the proper objection for a lawyer who is antagonizing or mocking a witness by asking insulting or derisive questions, perhaps in an attempt to provoke an emotional response.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
10.1.16  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Kathleen @10.1.15    6 years ago

What I don't understand is why are you all defending someone that clearly broke the rules? 

If he had a perception of bias about Trump, how can he serve then?

I'm not defending what Strzok did which was clearly improper; nor am I doing what Republicans are doing, namely, taking that impropriety and conflating it to election tampering … WHICH, MORE LIKE WILL BE A PART OF WHAT TRUMP DID AS PART OF A CONSPIRACY WITH RUSSIA.

Use your common sense; if Strzok wanted to hand the election to Clinton, he would have revealed prior to the election, the investigation and proof the Russia was interfering … which he did not do!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.18  CB  replied to  A. Macarthur @10.1.14    6 years ago

Exactly. I think (and am glad) that Mr. Strzok counter-intelligence training will "kick in" as a discipline.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10.1.19  bbl-1  replied to  lib50 @10.1.10    6 years ago

Gowdy is a treasonous idiot.

PJ
Masters Quiet
11  PJ    6 years ago

Trey Gowdy is such a pussy.  First he votes "pass" then when his vote is required to be recorded he leaves.

I wonder what he's going to be doing after he leaves the government.  Must be something he doesn't want this vote to show up and impact.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @11    6 years ago

I didn't see "Gowdy" back down from anything. How does that make him a "Pussy" again ?

I'd say the "Liberal Clapping" politicians after Strzoks crying speech were the "Pussy's"

Hell...."Cummings" is trying to lead Strzok into saying what the "Liberals" want to hear. By the way.....Is Cummings drunk today ?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1    6 years ago
I didn't see "Gowdy" back down from anything.

10.1     A. Macarthur  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @11.1    6 years ago
By the way.....Is Cummings drunk today ?

Only today? He's always been a babbler.

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.1.3  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @11.1    6 years ago

Not even his PROMISE not to interfere with the Mueller investigation? Gowdy sure as hell 'back down' from that. Some would call it a overt bald faced LIE. 

Asking him questions that Gowdy KNOWS that he has been ordered NOT to answer has only ONE purpose and that is to make Strzok look like he is hiding something. It's disingenuous and just shows how much of a partisan hack Gowdy really is.

Add Goodlatte to that list. He KNEW that Strzok COULD NOT answer the question and WOULD not answer the question and the proof of that is that he had a prepared document to refer Strzok for Contempt of Congress. 

How does that make him a "Pussy" again ?

What makes Gowdy a Pussy is that he KNOWS the actual facts and still acts as a political hack. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.4  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.2    6 years ago
Only today? He's always been a babbler.

What a stereotypical thing to say.  Eye Roll   

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @11.1.3    6 years ago

That's so cute. blushing

Deflecting elsewhere that is. laughing dude

"What makes Gowdy a Pussy is that he KNOWS the actual facts"

As he said in this hearing.

I'm watching the Strzok hearing....what are you watching right now ?

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.1.6  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.5    6 years ago
Deflecting elsewhere that is.

How is reiterating a PROMISE that Gowdy made when starting the very 'investigation' that the hearing is about, a deflection. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @11.1    6 years ago

I really liked watching him back Strzok into a corner while Strzok babbled about what "it" meant (from one of the texts) but failed to answer Gowdy's very simple question.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.2    6 years ago

"Mumbles" from Dick Tracy ?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.9  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.7    6 years ago

I really liked watching him back Strzok into a corner while Strzok babbled about what "it" meant (from one of the texts) but failed to answer Gowdy's very simple question.

Until Gowdy was finally told his time was up and Strzok was able to respond.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @11.1.6    6 years ago
How is reiterating

How is Strzok's text not relevant ?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.11  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.10    6 years ago
From a legal perspective, the e-mail texts WERE NEVER MADE PUBLIC (until Republicans made them public); and the IG found that the e-mails had no relevance with regard to the election.
If you're going to ask rhetorical questions, have the integrity to not restate them as if they were not given responses.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.1    6 years ago

laughing dude

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.1.13  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.10    6 years ago

Gee, didn't you JUST decry deflection? 

My comment was about Gowdy breaking his PROMISE and acting as a partisan hack. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.14  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.12    6 years ago

Mockery precedes understanding.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.11    6 years ago
'If you're going to ask rhetorical questions, have the integrity to not restate them as if they were not given responses.'

winking

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.16  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @11.1.13    6 years ago

you ain't on the Strzok hearing.....STILL ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.14    6 years ago
Mockery precedes understanding.

Not when it "Fits" ?

It's all In the eye of the beholder. winking

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.18  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.15    6 years ago

Do you need an optometrist ?

Second time you've had something in your eye today.

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.1.19  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.16    6 years ago
you ain't on the Strzok hearing.....STILL ?

I guess you missed Ranking Member Cummins opening statement in which he QUOTED Gowdy's PROMISE verbatim.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.20  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.7    6 years ago

If you had stuck around and continued watching then you would have seen that Mr. Strzok was finally given the opportunity to respond after Mr. Gowdy finished his filibuster.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.21  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @11.1.19    6 years ago

"Mumbles" is nothing more than a Trump Hater and a drunk. He was all over the place trying to make the messenger the bad guy, as all Liberals do.

Can you refute what Gowdy said about your luv, Strzok ?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.14    6 years ago
'Mockery precedes understanding.'

So true.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.23  Jasper2529  replied to  PJ @11.1.20    6 years ago
If you had stuck around and continued watching

How nice of you to ASSume that I didn't. FACT: I am STILL watching, even though they are on a break until 2PM Eastern.

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.24  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.23    6 years ago

How nice of you to ASSume that I didn't.  FACT: I am STILL watching, even though they are on a break until 2PM Eastern.

Yes, they went on break at 1:09pm ET  

( I enjoyed your juvenile attempt to insult me - very middle school )  Not Impressed

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @11.1.24    6 years ago
(I enjoyed your juvenile attempt to insult me - very middle school)

And the 1:09 comment WASN'T juvenile ?

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.26  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.25    6 years ago

No, it was factual.  The chairman recessed the hearing at 1:09 ET. I'm not sure why you would think it is juvenile to point out the time it recessed when I was responded to a comment in which a time that the hearing was set to resume was cited.

Your turn....this is kinda fun .  winking

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.27  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @11.1.26    6 years ago

Then why the teeeeeeny Tiny "(Flitter)" moment at the end.

Make it BIG....if you meant it and were PROUD of it.  confused

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.28  Jasper2529  replied to  PJ @11.1.24    6 years ago

(I enjoyed your juvenile attempt to insult me - very middle school

I don't recall insulting you but if I did, please specify when and where you feel that I did. If you can prove it, I will gladly apologize.

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.29  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.27    6 years ago

huh?  It's my way to show inflection in my tone.  To show it's an off the cuff remark or me trying to be silly.  I'll be sure not to do that with you in the future since you took it to be adverse.

PJ
Masters Quiet
11.1.30  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.28    6 years ago

I don't need an apology.  Don't sweat it if you can't see the insult.  I don't flag comments.  Never have and never will.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.31  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @11.1.29    6 years ago
It's my way to show inflection in my tone.

Not very proud of it huh !

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.32  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.25    6 years ago

No worries, It Is ME. This hearing seems to be rattling the Strzok/Page/Comey/Obama/Hillary supporters, because they're resorting to personal insults.

Someone even questioned my use of the word "babble" and called it a stereotype even though I referred to black and white Representatives on the House Committee who were babbling.  Seems that "babble" is a new racist code word!

I've enjoyed watching Strzok try to arrogantly re-define "bias" and claim that he doesn't remember the politically biased text messages he and Lisa Page exchanged that the whole world has known about for over a year! His eyes = deer in the headlights.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.33  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.32    6 years ago
This hearing seems to be rattling the Strzok/Page/Comey/Obama/Hillary supporters, because they're resorting to personal insults.

I got that. Clapping

"I've enjoyed watching Strzok try to arrogantly re-define "bias" and claim that he doesn't remember the politically biased text "

Luv the "Do not recall" defense. Thinking 2

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.1.34  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.21    6 years ago
"Mumbles" is nothing more than a Trump Hater and a drunk. He was all over the place trying to make the messenger the bad guy, as all Liberals do.
Can you refute what Gowdy said about your luv, Strzok ?

Perhaps after you address the FACT that Gowdy broke his PROMISE by holding this hearing and asking questions about the Mueller investigation. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.35  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.33    6 years ago

I wonder if any of the REPUBLICANS QUESTIONING STRZOK …

… MIGHT BE QUESTIONING STRZOK WHILE HARBORING A PRO-TRUMP, ANTI-CLINTON BIAS!

Let us get fucking real.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.36  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.35    6 years ago

If you are listening to the hearing, Liberals find whatever they can find to kill the messenger, or make Strzok look good, and Conservatives are just reading actual comments by Strzok.

Strzok is making every excuse in the books for what he ACTUALLY SAID.

Out of context my ass.

Bias in POLITICS ?

Your joking....right ? laughing dude

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.37  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @11.1.34    6 years ago

Democrats in this hearing have been asking questions about Russia and Trump throughout this entire hearing. Strzok can't answer Republican questions on that subject....according to FBI council as HE says....but has not been told not to answer Democrats on the same subject. 

Thumbs up ! thumbs up

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.38  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.37    6 years ago
Democrats in this hearing have been asking questions about Russia and Trump throughout this entire hearing. Strzok can't answer Republican questions on that subject....according to FBI council as HE says....but has not been told not to answer Democrats on the same subject.

What fucking PARTISAN BIAS! Two weeks ago, Gowdy and Jordan were TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ROSENSTEIN INTO REVEALING INFORMATION ABOUT MUELLER'S ON-GOING INVESTIGATION … and why … LIKELY TO ASSIST TRUMP IN CONCOCTING A DEFENSE FOR HIMSELF WHEN IT ALL HITS THE FAN!

And today … SSDD!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.39  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.38    6 years ago

With all the unfolding events coming to light, Rosenstein, and any one else in the "Secret Police" needs to be brought to task for a change.

"WE the PEOPLE" have a right to know what is really going on in "OUR" government agencies….for a CHANGE !

I'm sure you know....If "They" come knocking at YOUR door, your done. Why NOT call them to task ?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.40  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.39    6 years ago

"WE the PEOPLE" have a right to know what is really going on in "OUR" government agencies….for a CHANGE !
I'm sure you know....If "They" come knocking at YOUR door, your done. Why NOT call them to task ?

28 CFR 16.96 - Exemption of Federal Bureau of
Investigation Systems - limited access.

(1) From subsection c 3 because the release of accounting disclosures would place the subject of an investigation on notice that he is under investigation and provide him with significant information concerning the nature of the investigation, resulting in a serious impediment to law enforcement.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11.1.41  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.40    6 years ago

It's all changing now ! thumbs up

Trump wasn't elected because he was a likeable guy. 

"Make tsunami waves in the FLOODED Swamp" !

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
11.1.42  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.41    6 years ago

Trump wasn't elected because he was a likeable guy. 

We agree there … he WAS elected because, in many ways before and during his campaign, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WAS "JESS WILLARD" TO PEOPLE WHO HATED THE SAME PEOPLE HE HATED!

That Republicans in Congress and Trump supporters would defer to a Putin ass-licker and the grave dangers inherent to that phenomenon, that, as an obvious desire to make America white again, is apparent.

CB
Professor Principal
11.1.43  CB  replied to  A. Macarthur @11.1.35    6 years ago

PRICELESS!

CB
Professor Principal
11.1.44  CB  replied to  It Is ME @11.1.36    6 years ago
Strzok is making every excuse in the books for what he ACTUALLY SAID.

WAIT!     REFEREE STATION:

1. Mr. Strzok testimony today is his own about his own words, how is that an "excuse"? Mr. Strzok states he is providing context to his remarks.
  2. How do you determine what Mr. Strzok "actually said"?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12  bbl-1    6 years ago

The Gowdy & Company show is on.

GOPERS bias on full display. 

I wonder if the GOPERS are afraid that some of that "Russian Money" is going to stick to them.  Hence their full on attack of truth, justice and the American way?

lib50
Professor Silent
12.1  lib50  replied to  bbl-1 @12    6 years ago
I wonder if the GOPERS are afraid that some of that "Russian Money" is going to stick to them.

It always comes down to greed.  Follow the money.  The GOP is in up to their necks, as is the NRA.  They are going to be exposed for the traitors they are when they are finally forced to open their books, then follow the policy changes.  It's all there.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @12.1    6 years ago

prove it.

Show some links.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.2  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  lib50 @12.1    6 years ago

Russian CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN BEING FUNNELED THROUGH THE NRA, will at some point, be brought to the forefront.

AND WHAT HAS YET TO COME, based to one degree or another on CONFESSIONS OF TRUMP OPERATIVES to Mueller, will tell the ultimate tale!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @12.1    6 years ago

Funny how some are always asking for proof yet never showing any proof for their own statements or declarations?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.2    6 years ago

Gee, seems as if you know that to be fact---SHOW US THE PROOF!

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.5  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.1    6 years ago

prove it.

Show some links.

Instead of thinking yourself the master purveyor of the gotcha' question, do your own homework.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.6  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.1    6 years ago

Have fun...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.5    6 years ago
'Instead of thinking yourself the master purveyor of of the gotcha' question, do your own homework .'

winking

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @12.1    6 years ago

Unlike some who refuse to read links when provided--I will gladly read whatever you can provide in the way of proof.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.5    6 years ago

Is it illegal for the NRA to accept donations?

I don't believe it is.

So your link is just more speculation.

lib50
Professor Silent
12.1.10  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.8    6 years ago

Here.  And don't expect conclusions.  This is ongoing. 

lib50
Professor Silent
12.1.11  lib50  replied to  lib50 @12.1.10    6 years ago

I see Dulay was on top of this, and I thank you!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @12.1.10    6 years ago

So no conclusions. It is all speculative.

As I suspected.

Each and every link confirms it.

thanks.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.6    6 years ago

All speculative, as I suspected. Thanks for confirmation.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.5    6 years ago

Getting a little bored with your conspiracy theories.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.15  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.9    6 years ago

I don't believe it is.

So your link is just more speculation.

It is illegal for a POTUS campaign to accept anything of value from a foreign entity … WHICH IS WHY RUSSIAN MONEY WAS FUNNELED THROUGH THE NRA!

What you believe is your problem … 

The Federal Election Campaign Act states in  unambiguous terms  that any contribution by a foreign national to the campaign of an American candidate for any election, state or national, is illegal. Likewise, anyone who receives, solicits, or accepts these contributions also  violates the statute

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.16  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.9    6 years ago
I don't believe it is.

It sure as hell IS illegal to accept foreign donations and funnel them into a Federal election. Y'all are all about what you call 'fungible' funds when it comes to PP but when it comes to the NRA y'all are desperate to pretend that they segregated their revenue, even though there is NO evidence that they did. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.17  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.14    6 years ago
Getting a little bored with your conspiracy theories.

Getting a lot pissed off by your ad hominem pronouncements without the benefit of factual rebuttal!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.16    6 years ago

So now all you have to do is PROVE it.

Show me where and when the NRA took foreign funds and then what they spent those funds on.

From the looks of it, it CLEARLY isn't as cut and dried as YOU think it is, otherwise, wouldn't the Obama JD have prosecuted SOMEONE for that offense?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.19  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.13    6 years ago
All speculative, as I suspected.

Speculation is the standard y'all have set and it would be hypocritical to require more of others...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.17    6 years ago

Maybe when you can present some credible evidence of your right wing conspiracy theories, THEN I might be able to rebut more efficiently. But when all you hand to me is basically gossip and innuendo, not so much!

Give me FACTS, not speculation.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.19    6 years ago

I don't really know who the "y'all" is you are talking about.

Talk about what I post. If you have a problem with what others have posted, take it up with them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.16    6 years ago

Is  it not hypocritical of you to dismiss any criticism of PP funding because it doesn't separate abortions from the rest of their business while claiming another entity is doing something similar?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.23  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.21    6 years ago
Talk about what I post. If you have a problem with what others have posted, take it up with them.

Speculation is the standard conservatives have set and it would be hypocritical to require more of others...

Happy? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.23    6 years ago

Speculation is the standard Democrats have set.

Happy now?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.23    6 years ago

I will be happy when you post proof that the NRA illegally used donations.

patience

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.26  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.24    6 years ago

Sure, I'm happy to leave you to your unfounded opinion. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.27  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.25    6 years ago
I will be happy when you post proof that the NRA illegally used donations.

Oh so now your demand goes from proving the NRA TOOK Russian contributions to proving that they used those donations illegally. 

LOL

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.28  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.26    6 years ago

yak yak

That is freaking hilarious.

You make unfounded claims based on speculation, and you are worried about ME?

laughing dude

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.27    6 years ago

Well, when you can prove that donations are illegal, go for it!

THAT is why I asked that they USED those donations illegally, because THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.30  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.22    6 years ago
Is it not hypocritical of you to dismiss any criticism of PP funding because it doesn't separate abortions from the rest of their business while claiming another entity is doing something similar?

Actually no, NO it isn't and I'll tell you why. PP is the MOST audited business in this country and there has NEVER been ANY evidence that PP used Federal funding for abortions. 

The NRA on the other hand has NEVER been audited and their books and membership are totally opaque. 

There is a word for 'criticism' for doing something that one is NOT doing, it's called mudslinging.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.31  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.28    6 years ago
and you are worried about ME?

Another unfounded opinion...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.32  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.30    6 years ago

Do you think you have a right to see the NRA's books, and on what do you base your version of a right?

Are donations to the NRA from ANYONE illegal in any way?

Now, if you could show, oh, I don't know, anything closely related to PROOF that the NRA made illegal campaign donations, HAVE AT IT!

Until you can do that, your whole little theory is MERE SPECUALTION.

PROVE ME WRONG====show proof of illegal campaign donations.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.33  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.30    6 years ago

Why not just show proof that the NRA made illegal campaign donations and put the WHOLE ISSUE to bed once and for all?

Why do you refuse to show your proof?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.34  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.30    6 years ago

Actually no, NO it isn't and I'll tell you why. PP is the MOST audited business in this country and there has NEVER been ANY evidence that PP used Federal funding for abortions.
The NRA on the other hand has NEVER been audited and their books and membership are totally opaque.
There is a word for 'criticism' for doing something that one is NOT doing, it's called mudslinging.

Audit shows NRA spending surged $100 million amidst pro ...
www.opensecrets.org › News & Analysis

The National Rifle Association’s overall spending surged by more than $100 million in 2016, surpassing any previous annual NRA spending totals on record, according to an audit obtained by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Whoopsie!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.30    6 years ago

Mudslinging--like making accusations and accepting them as fact when you don't provide any proof?

Or saying the NRA has never been audited when, in FACT, it has been audited? Is that mudslinging or just bald-faced lying?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.36  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.33    6 years ago
Why not just show proof that the NRA made illegal campaign donations and put the WHOLE ISSUE to bed once and for all? Why do you refuse to show your proof?

See that proves that you didn't READ the links that I posted. The NRA admits to donating $55 million to 2016 campaigns,  $30 million of it to Trump. That amount plows their prior record for campaign donations out of the water. The NRA makes no bones about the FACT that they have received foreign donations and have foreign members. 

So the PROPER question should be; does the NRA segregate the donations they receive from Foreign entities? To date, there is NO evidence that they do so. It's about time that we find out. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.37  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.36    6 years ago

For what they were worth, I DID read your links,.

Now, if you can kindly point out where in any of the links you provided it proves the NRA made illegal campaign donations, DO IT.

You CAN'T because your links are SPECULATIVE at BEST.

And why are you introducing yet another question at this late stage of debate?

PROVE the NRA made illegal campaign donations.

Either you can PROVE it or not.

Maybe you can explain why the Obama JD was unable to prove it.

Absent proof, your opinion is merely that--opinion, not based on FACTS.

Seems as though it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past time for you to prove something illegal--as you claim.

Take your best shot--if you haven't already.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.38  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.20    6 years ago

Maybe when you can present some credible evidence of your right wing conspiracy theories, THEN I might be able to rebut more efficiently. But when all you hand to me is basically gossip and innuendo, not so much!

Give me FACTS, not speculation.

Do SPECIFY, one-by-one, any of the so-called "right wing conspiracy theories" and I will specifically address them (provided you accurately cite them as I have allegedly cited them). AFTER WHICH, I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO EXPLAIN PRECISELY WHAT FLAWS TO WHICH YOU OBJECT.

No more one way streets with you … if/when you call me out, you'd better be prepared to do more than rhetorical, gotcha' comments.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.39  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.38    6 years ago

Your right wing conspiracy theory about THIS (NRA illegal campaign donations) and your one about Justice Kennedy--which I already dealt with.

Hell, you yourself stated it was speculation.

Now, if you want to talk about something other than silly fantasies of conspiracies, let's do it.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.40  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.34    6 years ago
Whoopsie!

That is an audit PAID for by the NRA, NOT a truly 'independent' audit. Also note that the audit from opensecrets in ONLY of NRA of America and does NOT include NRA-ILA is its lobbying arm, which manages its PAC, the Political Victory Fund. 

Oh and BTFW, it doesn't look like that audit segregates foreign and domestic donations though it does show that the NRA invests in foreign futures and exchange contracts. 

PP submits the EXACT SAME type of audit very fucking year but conservatives NEVER believe the numbers. Almost every state in the union has INDEPENDENTLY audited PP as have the Congress MULTIPLE times.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.41  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.36    6 years ago

Foreign members and donations are perfectly legal, unless of course, you have proof to the contrary.

I don't see you providing that, either, though.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.42  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.40    6 years ago

STILL waiting for PROOF that the NRA made illegal campaign donations.

WHERE IS IT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A simple request like that seems to have stumped several people claiming illegal activities occurred. I wonder WHY?????

Why the runaround--just provide what proof you claim to have and be done with it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.43  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.36    6 years ago

Oh, my!!!!!!!!!!!

The NRA admitted to making political donations!!

Stop the presses!!!!!

Anything at all illegal in making those donations BASED ON REAL EVIDENCE?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
12.1.44  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.3    6 years ago
Funny how some are always asking for proof

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.45  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.40    6 years ago

What you wrote---here it is again--"Actually no, NO it isn't and I'll tell you why. PP is the MOST audited business in this country and there has NEVER been ANY evidence that PP used Federal funding for abortions.
There is a word for 'criticism' for doing something that one is NOT doing, it's called mudslinging."

Your claim was that the NRA has never been audited.

That was not the truth.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.46  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @12.1.44    6 years ago

I think some are getting upset because I had the audacity to ask for proof and no one can provide it.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.47  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.41    6 years ago
Foreign members and donations are perfectly legal, unless of course, you have proof to the contrary.

Your ignorance, represented by a definitive declaration of a falsehood as fact, is typical of Trump and much of his following!

52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals Text contains those laws in effect on July 11, 2018
From Title 52-VOTING AND ELECTIONS Subtitle III-Federal Campaign Finance CHAPTER 301-FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS SUBCHAPTER I-DISCLOSURE OF FEDERAL CAMPAIGN FUNDS

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of  section 30104(f)(3) of this title ); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.48  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.41    6 years ago

They admit it in this letter to Sen. Wyden.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/Senator%20Wyden%203-19-18%20Response%20Letter.pdf

Now I'd just like to mention that you and one of your buddies insist, on a continuous basis, that members should do their own homework. Do you ever intend to meet your own standards?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
12.1.49  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.47    6 years ago
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

Unless you have a "Foundation". Then the "Sky is the limit".

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.50  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @12.1.48    6 years ago
'Now I'd just like to mention that you and one of your buddies insist, on a continuous basis, that members should do their own homework. Do you ever intend to meet your own standards ?'
laughing dude

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.51  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.45    6 years ago
Your claim was that the NRA has never been audited. That was not the truth.

Oh my bad. You are so fucking right. They HAVE paid an accounting firm to document their revenues in the most oblique way possible. I stand corrected. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.52  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.48    6 years ago

They admit it???????

Not in the letter I read!

Here:

NRA refuses to answer senator’s questions about funding ...

A Wyden aide told ThinkProgress that the senator “is reviewing the NRA’s response and considering additional follow-up questions.” Wyden also issued a separate letter to the Treasury Department requesting documents pertaining to ties between Russia and the NRA — especially as it pertains to “shell companies or other illicit funding ...

Now, be sure to point out where the NRA admitted to making illegal campaign funds.

You seem to be chasing your tail, and seem incapable of proving that the NRA did anything at all illegal.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.53  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @12.1.47    6 years ago

Very good.

At least you bothered to provide proof of what the LAW is.

Now, provide proof--not speculation--that the NRA violated the law.

Do I have time to make popcorn?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.54  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.52    6 years ago
They admit it??????? Not in the letter I read!

In the letter that I linked they did, however, it does take a thinking mind to read and understand. That may speak to the reason why you don't get it. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.55  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.51    6 years ago

12.1.51 Dulay replied to Texan1211 @12.1.45 11 minutes ago
Your claim was that the NRA has never been audited. That was not the truth.
Oh my bad. You are so fucking right. They HAVE paid an accounting firm to document their revenues in the most oblique way possible. I stand corrected.

'Nuff said!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.56  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.54    6 years ago

Your link didn't work, so I looked it up myself.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.57  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.54    6 years ago

post a different link please, or just the title of the article you got this from.

What line does the NRA admission of illegal campaign fund donations appear on?

Can you copy and paste it?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.58  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.54    6 years ago

NRA Letter to Sen. Ron Wyden - Scribd

NRA Letter to Sen. Ron Wyden - Free download as PDF File (.pdf) or read online for free. The National Rifle Association has denied receiving money “from foreign persons or entities in connection with United States elections” in a letter to a leading Democratic senator who has sought federal financial records related to a Russian businessman with ties to the organization.

Are you referring to some OTHER Letter?

Junior Participates
12.1.59  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.56    6 years ago
Your link didn't work, so I looked it up myself.

There's a first time for everything, eh?  Was the experience that painful?  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.60  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.54    6 years ago

Gee, you can't and won't provide proof, and you accuse ME of "not getting it"??

Maybe when you can provide proof of your claims I will "get it" but until then you can HAVE it!

Just copy and paste the letter or the lines where the NRA admitted to illegal activities.

Junior Participates
12.1.61  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.58    6 years ago

Hardly expect the NRA to admit to this fact, though, would you? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.62  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1.59    6 years ago

Someone address you?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.63  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1.59    6 years ago
'There's a first time for everything, eh?  Was the experience that painful?'

laughing dude

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.64  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1.61    6 years ago

if you can provide proof that the NRA admitted to illegal activities, do so.

If you can provide proof that the NRA did anything illegal, do it.

Otherwise it's just more blah, blah, blah.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.65  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1.61    6 years ago
'Hardly expect the NRA to admit to this fact, though, would you?'

winking

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.66  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.58    6 years ago

I already posted it. 

So was the NRA lying in their Fed. 2018 letter or the March 2018 letter? Pick one...

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.67  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.60    6 years ago

Done TWICE now. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.68  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1.59    6 years ago

Say, since you are obviously a genius, why don't you open her link in post 12.1.48 and then help her out and either post the entire letter or the part where the NRA allegedly admits to illegal activity. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.69  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.66    6 years ago

You stated the NRA admitted to illegal activity. 

WHERE??????????????????????????????????????????

Cut and paste what the heck you keep on about.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.70  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.62    6 years ago

No one addressed you yet here you are...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.71  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.70    6 years ago

Sorry about that--in the future, when I want an answer from him, I'll make sure I ask you, okay?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.72  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.69    6 years ago

I did? WHERE??????????????????????????????????????????

Cut and paste the link to my comment where you claim I stated that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.73  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.71    6 years ago
Sorry about that--in the future, when I want an answer from him, I'll make sure I ask you, okay?

I wasn't answering for anyone. It seems that you're having issues interpreting English. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.74  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.69    6 years ago

Well Tex, you were fast and furious for a minute there and now you seem to have gone quite. Why is that? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.75  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.74    6 years ago

You don't pay attention.

12.1 lib50 replied to bbl-1 @12 4 hours ago
I wonder if the GOPERS are afraid that some of that "Russian Money" is going to stick to them.
It always comes down to greed. Follow the money. The GOP is in up to their necks, as is the NRA. They are going to be exposed for the traitors they are when they are finally forced to open their books, then follow the policy changes. It's all there.

6 REPLY

12.1.1 Texan1211 replied to lib50 @12.1 4 hours ago
prove it.
Show some links.

1 REPLY

12.1.6 Dulay replied to Texan1211 @12.1.1 4 hours ago

Have fun...

6 REPLY

Still waiting for you to cut and paste the sentence or sentences where the NRA admitted anything illegal.

12.1.48 Dulay replied to Texan1211 @12.1.41 2 hours ago
They admit it in this letter to Sen. Wyden.
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/Senator%20Wyden%203-19-18%20Response%20Letter.pdf
Now I'd just like to mention that you and one of your buddies insist, on a continuous basis, that members should do their own homework. Do you ever intend to meet your own standards?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.76  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.72    6 years ago

12.1.54 Dulay replied to Texan1211 @12.1.52 an hour ago
They admit it??????? Not in the letter I read!
In the letter that I linked they did, however, it does take a thinking mind to read and understand. That may speak to the reason why you don't get it.

Now, will you admit you DID write that post, or have goblins invaded your computer?

Anyways--the NRA has done nothing wrong that I can see. You haven't proven SQUAT!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.77  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.73    6 years ago

I understand English just fine. I made a comment to another poster, and you answered for him.

Is that about it?

lib50
Professor Silent
12.1.78  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.77    6 years ago

Dulay answered since I couldn't, having problems with this site taking too much time and can't spend all day waiting to post.  What you seem to be missing here is that INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING.  There is no conclusion yet because they aren't done!  And anybody that defends dark money in campaigns needs to articulate why you think unknown foreign influence is nothing to be bothered about.  GOP can't get enough of bullshit investigations that were previously litigated, but want to obfuscate in a very real ongoing investigation and defend a president that surrounds himself with people with nefarious ties to Russia.  They are actually doing Putin's bidding along with Trump.  You need to cool your jets and let the investigations proceed and conclude when its all been completed.  GOP lack of oversight is deplorable.

I'm a her.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.79  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @12.1.78    6 years ago

Look, you made claims, and I asked for proof.

No proof given. By you or anyone else, either.

Lots of ifs and maybes and investigations and speculation and innuendo.

No proof.

End of discussion.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
12.1.80  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  lib50 @12.1.78    6 years ago

I posted the legal exceptions that preclude revealing information regarding on-going investigations … it's in the discussion.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.81  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @12.1.78    6 years ago

The "I'm a her" is nice, but I wasn't referring to you.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.82  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.77    6 years ago
I understand English just fine. I made a comment to another poster, and you answered for him. Is that about it?

Actually no, NO it isn't.

You said:

THAT is a lie.

Yet you CAPITALIZED??????????? in your usual kneejerk fashion. 

Now I suppose you want to pretend that I answered a post about the NRA admitting illegal activity. I didn't. Here's the link to the post you ask proof of:

Any thinking person would recognize that there isn't a fucking word about 'NRA admitting illegal activity' in that post.

So what it comes down to is that YOU read want you wanted to read into my comments and YOU misrepresented my comments. Instead of just saying 'My bad', you doubled down, as is your usual practice. BAD FORM.

BTFW, I note that you avoided mentioning that I TWICE provided you with the letter to Sen. Wyden in which the NRA clearly  ADMITS to having foreign members and taking foreign donations and as YOUR link to the PAID audit PROVES, there was NO segregation of funds.

So it isn't a fucking stretch to presume that the $55 million in NRA donations to elections in 2016 were in part from foreign donors. Since the FBI AND the FEC are now investigating the NRA, I'll wait until the conclusion to decide whether that's a fact. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.83  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.82    6 years ago

Spin, baby, SPIN!

Good job!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.1.84  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.4    6 years ago

Call Hannity.  He knows everything you need to know.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.85  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @12.1.84    6 years ago

Why would I call Hannity to prove stuff people on here have claimed and not proven?

Is that what passes for logic nowadays?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.86  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.83    6 years ago
Spin, baby, SPIN! Good job!

Your comment was a lie. That isn't spin, that's fact. Am I surprised that you bailed and try to deflect that fact? Nope, not at all, it's your MO. I have no problem encouraging members here to decide who's comments were in good faith and who obfuscated. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.1.87  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.85    6 years ago

Call Hannity.  He knows everything you need to know.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.88  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.86    6 years ago

You started this mess by responding with links to a comment I made.

This comment, in fact:

12.1.1 Texan1211 replied to lib50 @12.1 7 hours ago
prove it.
Show some links.

Now, if your links were unresponsive to my question, why did you bother to post them?

Does that really make sense to you?

LMFAO and SMMFH!

Now, you can whine and insinuate that the NRA did something wrong, but you have PROVEN  NOTHING in that regard.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.89  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @12.1.87    6 years ago

It wasn't germane to the conversation the FIRST time you posted it.

Yawn.

Recycling now?

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.90  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.88    6 years ago
You started this mess by responding with links to a comment I made.

Take personal responsibility for what you posted Tex. You can keep digging or you can ADMIT that you misrepresented my comment. Man up...

Now, if your links were unresponsive to my question, why did you bother to post them? Does that really make sense to you? LMFAO and SMMFH! 

They were responsive and all the acronyms in the world don't change that.  

Now, you can whine and insinuate that the NRA did something wrong, but you have PROVEN NOTHING in that regard.

First of all Tex, I haven't 'whined'. 

Second of all, I didn't insinuate anything. I PROVED that the NRA has ADMITTED in a letter to a UNITED STATES SENATOR, that is does in FACT have foreign members and does in FACT take foreign donations. YOU proved with your link that they do NOT segregate those foreign donations from those accepted from American citizens. 

Now those FACTS have been stated MORE than once and no matter how many times you obfuscate, they are STILL facts. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
13  lady in black    6 years ago

Gowdy again making an ass out of himself.  What did he accomplish, nothing but a red face.

Ender
Professor Principal
13.1  Ender  replied to  lady in black @13    6 years ago

Gowdy is an idiot. Funny that they are calling bias when they themselves are bias.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
14  It Is ME    6 years ago

HEY.....A.Mac: thinking  Thumbs Up 2

Luv the debate my friend. thumbs up

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
14.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  It Is ME @14    6 years ago

HEY.....A.Mac: thinking  

Luv the debate my friend. thumbs up

Me too! I do hope that other members understand that friends can disagree and still remain friends!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
14.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur @14.1    6 years ago

We "ARE"...… so we "BE" ! Party

Gotta luv the human mind. So gullible and playable at times. Disappointment

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Peter Strzok is in a world of hurt today after being interviewed by Trey Gowdy.

Seriously, this was a BRUTAL interview.

. @TGowdySC   to Peter Strzok: "Mr. Strzok, that is a fantastic answer to a question nobody asked."   pic.twitter.com/6MHpze9JBT

— Fox News (@FoxNews)   July 12, 2018

Daaaaaamn.

‘That is a fantastic answer to a question nobody asked.’

Rep. Trey Gowdy says Peter Strzok removal from Mueller probe over tests was "a year-and-a-half too late."

"If the bias existed in late 2015 and early 2016, and it did, his unfitness to investigate existed then as well." pic.twitter.com/GJeczgGMYn

— ABC News (@ABC) July 12, 2018

Can't argue with that. Even Bob Mueller agrees, Strozek was unfit to investigate Trump.  Strozek is Mark Furhman investigating OJ X 1,000,000. He's a defense attorney's for an investigator. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
15.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Sean Treacy @15    6 years ago

The guy ought to be locked up for treason and sedition.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
15.1.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @15.1    6 years ago
The guy ought to be locked up for treason and sedition.

Possibly in the same jail and, for the same reasons as Flynn, Manafort, Page, Kushner, and Trump himself?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @15.1    6 years ago

Have you heard Strzok's defense?

He says "go by what I did, not by what I said"......How ironic from a Trump hater.    Don't they hang on to every word Trump says?

He also has about 30 lawyers with him. Not just the ones sitting behind him but all the democrats are ready to lay down their lives for him! What a joke they are

CB
Professor Principal
15.1.3  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @15.1.2    6 years ago

You're kidding with that, right? Please. Trump has Rudy Giuliani, republican senators and representatives *stars,*and wait for it - Jay Sekulow, American Center For Law and Justice, and "HANNITY."  Now please, proceed. . . .

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
15.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @15.1.2    6 years ago

It's sad that so many liberals support corrupt and crooked cops.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @15.1.4    6 years ago

They only support Strzok, who hates Trump as much as they do. Other than that they got a lot of cops murdered

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
15.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @15    6 years ago

I guess you didn't see the part where Strzok answered Gowdy's shrewish "questions" after Gowdy finally shut his pie hole

PJ
Masters Quiet
15.2.1  PJ  replied to  Trout Giggles @15.2    6 years ago
pie hole

Disclaimer:  The term "pie hole" is not directed at anyone on NT.

signed:  TGiggle's representative

( I've got you covered! )devil

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15.2.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Trout Giggles @15.2    6 years ago

Nonsense. The more Strozek talks the worse he comes across. He's what Trump would want someone leading a witchhunt to sound like. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
15.2.3  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @15.2.2    6 years ago

I do think he was being disingenuous when he claimed he didn't really mean it when he referenced Trump supporters as ignorant or stupid or something along those lines in one of his texts.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
15.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  PJ @15.2.1    6 years ago

Giggle

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
15.3  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Sean Treacy @15    6 years ago

Furhman was a known bigot/racist … so, if you take exception to his testimony on that verifiable basis … WHAT THE FUCK IS BELIEVABLE ABOUT ANY DEFENSE/DEFENDER OF, OR, ANY ATTEMPT TO PROTECT DONALD TRUMP?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15.3.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  A. Macarthur @15.3    6 years ago

AMAC, the defense in OJ was able to use generalized statements about blacks from years previously by Fuhrman to convince a jury that Furhman had a personal animus towards OJ. Strozek is so much worse because  he's demonstrated a personal level of animus and hatred  to the person who was investigating before the investigation even began and while investigating him.  I don't know if you understand how damaging that is. Mueller certainly does, which he why he dropped him as soon as he found about his unhinged texts. If Trump ever saw a jury, the fun his attorneys would have with his bigoted statements about smelling Trump voters at a Walmart. 

As Goodlatte says, imagine a guy with a record of unhinged hatred towards you was in charge of investigating you. That speaks to any jury in the world. 

The battle is already lost for you AMAC, thanks to people like Strozek. A majority of the American people already think the Mueller investigation is politically motivated because of things like this. Unless there's the most smoking guns of smoking guns, you'll never go from a majority of the American people believing the Mueller investigation is a withchunt to 2/3 of the Senate believing it's in their best interest that Trump should be removed from office. Strozek and Page and their over the top crazy hate are the best thing that ever happened to Trump. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
16  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

A list of questions just asked of Strzok by Representative Jackson Lee, will likely be shown in full for all to see … and like it or not … the questions and responses put all in perspective.

Ultimately, as testimonies given under oath by Michael Flynn and others …

WILL PUNCTUATE THE REALITIES!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
16.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  A. Macarthur @16    6 years ago
Jackson Lee

Has she figured out how many Vietnams there are? Or whether Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or Mars? Or maybe she's going to lecture on the 400 year old Constitution? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
16.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @16.1    6 years ago

Trump said again today, for no particular reason, that he won Wisconsin in the past election , whereas Reagan did not when Reagan won the other 49 states. 

Trump keeps repeating this even though by now he must know he is incorrect, since it has been in numerous news stories over the last couple weeks since he first said it. In other words he's either an idiot or a liar or both. Which is it Sean? 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
16.1.2  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  JohnRussell @16.1.1    6 years ago

Character Disorder Traits

• Unstable relationships. ...
  • Unclear or unstable self-image. ...
  • Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. ...
  • Extreme emotional swings. ...
  • Explosive anger.

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.3  bugsy  replied to  A. Macarthur @16.1.2    6 years ago

Deleted

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.4  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @16.1.3    6 years ago

How is that a violation? I misread the post and thought A Mac was describing something he was diagnosed with. I was simply wishing him well.

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.5  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @16.1.4    6 years ago

Seems like some moderators are short on the trigger finger.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
16.1.6  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  bugsy @16.1.4    6 years ago

Are you working on another?

PJ
Masters Quiet
16.1.7  PJ  replied to  bugsy @16.1.4    6 years ago

Oh puh-lease ........hahahahaha    Stop being a big baby.  devil

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.8  bugsy  replied to  A. Macarthur @16.1.6    6 years ago

Working on another what?My apologies for misreading your post.

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.9  bugsy  replied to  PJ @16.1.7    6 years ago

Not being a baby. Simply pointing out a mistake on my part and trigger happy moderators. Nothing more.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
16.1.10  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  bugsy @16.1.8    6 years ago
Working on another what?My apologies for misreading your post.

Without knowing what you wrote, I accept your apology unconditionally.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
16.1.11  Greg Jones  replied to  A. Macarthur @16.1.2    6 years ago

That would describe Struck/Stroke. winking

CB
Professor Principal
18  CB    6 years ago

This whole meeting is off its rails. The insults from Gohmert are over the top.

Ender
Professor Principal
18.1  Ender  replied to  CB @18    6 years ago

It is a disgusting display. They keep screeching loudly, and talking over him. They will not let him finish any answer.

One even said that the Mueller investigation is corrupt.

Sad, sad display.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
18.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @18.1    6 years ago
One even said that the Mueller investigation is corrupt.

It is corrupt, that's been obvious from day one. Strozk is so dirty that Mueller had to get rid of him.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
19  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Representative Connolly, IMO, just made the PRESENTATION OF THE DAY!

CB
Professor Principal
19.1  CB  replied to  A. Macarthur @19    6 years ago

HA! Mr. Connolly caught the Republicans right in the 'cheeks'! PRICELESS!!!

A man after my own hear!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
19.2  JohnRussell  replied to  A. Macarthur @19    6 years ago

Been listening to a lot of this tjhing on the radio.

When are the republicans going to present some evidence that Strozk acted upon his "bias"?  They've been going at it for 16 hours (counting the first time he testified)  and as far as I can see havent demonstrated a thing that proves any wrong was done concerning the investigation. 

It is ridiculous.   But oh so Trumpian. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
19.2.1  PJ  replied to  JohnRussell @19.2    6 years ago

John - I am devastated watching this play out.  As someone who as taken the oath I look to these civil servants and so many of them have violated their oaths.  I am truly ashamed of our Congress.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
19.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  PJ @19.2.1    6 years ago

There are at least three tea party nut cases on this committee, Steve King, Louis Gohmert, and Jim Jordan.  They like to roll around in the mud spouting nonsense, that is the tea party way. 

Trump is probably loving it. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
19.2.3  Dulay  replied to  JohnRussell @19.2    6 years ago
They've been going at it for 16 hours (counting the first time he testified) and as far as I can see havent demonstrated a thing that proves any wrong was done concerning the investigation.  

They can't get past one unequivocal fact. If Strzok wanted to take action to undermine Trump's campaign, all he had to do was pick up the phone, send and email or just anonymously drop a note to the NYT. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
19.2.4  Skrekk  replied to  Dulay @19.2.3    6 years ago
If Strzok wanted to take action to undermine Trump's campaign, all he had to do was pick up the phone, send and email or just anonymously drop a note to the NYT.

If only he had done that the US and the world would be far better off today.   Where's Deep Throat when you need him?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
19.2.5  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @19.2.1    6 years ago
I am truly ashamed of our Congress.

Are you also ashamed of dirty and corrupt law enforcement officers?

Dulay
Professor Expert
19.2.6  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @19.2.5    6 years ago

Yet you have NO evidence that Strzok is one of them and in FACT, rarely has a law enforcement officer weathered a more arduous investigation into his motivations. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
19.2.7  PJ  replied to  Greg Jones @19.2.5    6 years ago

Yes, I'm greatly disturbed by the law enforcement officers that have murdered black citizens.  I'm also disturbed by a recent article on NT that showed a video of an officer allowing a man to harass a woman even though she was asking for his assistance.  I also have an issue with a part of our law enforcement being used to separate children from their parents.  But that's more about the executive branch forcing those officers to do inhumane acts.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
19.2.8  pat wilson  replied to  PJ @19.2.7    6 years ago

The officer who ignored the woman pleading for help resigned today. Good decision.

CB
Professor Principal
20  CB    6 years ago

Many of these reps are lawyers, and what is all this pretense that bias is not running amok downhill in this hearing? WTH? I am listening to Mr. Ted Poe (R-Texas) up on a soap-box talking about bias with his political bias dripping from his lips.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
21  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Luis Gutierrez just nailed it on multiple levels!

If there's a Youtube video to come, I'll be posting it!

CB
Professor Principal
22  CB    6 years ago

AMAC, Mr. Gutierrez sure did. I will look for noteworthy scenes too after the show! In the mock words of Donald Trump: "There is no evidence of Bias." "No bias."

Image result for trump Donald "Stank-face" Trump

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
23  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

A Republican Rep just asked Strzok if he had ever be subject to a POLYGRAPH!

I hope he has the same question for TRUMP, and, if not, he be PUBLICLY reminded of what he asked Strzok!

CB
Professor Principal
24  CB    6 years ago

Mr. Hakeem Jeffries, D-New York called the republicans on the committee: "The Cover-up Caucus" Priceless.

I am going to call his office right now. If you wish to call to give a "shout out":

• Mailing address: 1607 Longworth House Office Building
  • Phone: (202) 225-5936

CB
Professor Principal
25  CB    6 years ago

Rep. Connolly Questions FBI's Strzok at Congressional Hearing July 12, 2018

PRICELESS FOLKS!

Ender
Professor Principal
27  Ender    6 years ago

I just got home to watch some of this crap.

Talk about a witch hunt. That is all this is. This whole thing is ridiculous.

These republicans senators are a joke. Talk about wasting time. They even went on about how he made a political donation. Another brought up that the FBI director himself has made over 30k donations to republicans yet he is not under investigation.

Then they complain about him making texts while on the job. I say we look at all of these partisan jackass republican senators and see what is exactly on their phones. Make all of their texts public.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
27.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @27    6 years ago

The same could be said of Mueller's "investigation". Millions of concerned citizens think it is a witch hunt and a waste of money.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
27.1.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @27.1    6 years ago

Your ignorance and zeal-without-knowledge is typical of Trump and much of his following!

28 CFR 16.96 - Exemption of Federal Bureau of
Investigation Systems - limited access.

(1) From subsection c 3 because the release of accounting disclosures would place the subject of an investigation on notice that he is under investigation and provide him with significant information concerning the nature of the investigation, resulting in a serious impediment to law enforcement.

Dulay
Professor Expert
27.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @27.1    6 years ago
Millions of concerned citizens think it is a witch hunt and a waste of money.

Millions more don't and want to know the TRUTH about what happened during the 2016 election and beyond. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
27.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @27.1.2    6 years ago

Well, THAT would be a refreshing change of pace---looking for the TRUTH instead of innuendo and speculation!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Dulay
Professor Expert
27.1.4  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @27.1.3    6 years ago

Well you sure as hell didn't see it from the GOP today. That's if you actually watched the hearing, which I doubt. 

Ender
Professor Principal
28  Ender    6 years ago

These republicans idiots sound not just pissed off but insane.

They just keep asking the same questions over and over and rant on and on. Then they keep trying to bring up the Mueller investigation.

Their motives are clear.

Ender
Professor Principal
30  Ender    6 years ago

Wow. This is just getting ridiculous at this point. How long is this going to go on.

There are senators that just used their time to put the man down and make shitty remarks.

Handel from Georgia is one nasty piece of work.

They just need to end this farce.

Dulay
Professor Expert
30.1  Dulay  replied to  Ender @30    6 years ago

When I see members here cheer this shit it makes me sad and then pissed. Seriously, these people are 'leaders' in our government and they are abusing their authority to attack the devoted men and women who are sworn to protect the American people. 

When a Democrat tries to hold a cop responsible for killing someone without cause, they say that the left hates cops. But when the GOP Congress attack our 'top cops' they insist that they are trying to expose the corruption of the 'deep state' and cheer them on...

The hypocrisy is breathtaking. 

Ender
Professor Principal
30.1.1  Ender  replied to  Dulay @30.1    6 years ago
members here cheer this shit

I am not in a mood to even respond to them right now.

You are correct though. How dare people speak out about cops that shoot an unarmed person yet cheer this lunacy, from our top officials. Most of them showed zero decorum or dignity.

Dulay
Professor Expert
31  Dulay    6 years ago

The one question I want to ask every one of these fucking GOP Congresscritters is how can they assure their constituents that they represent them without bias. On average Congressmen represent 600,000 people. Every one of them has made statements that are partisan and some of them have made racist, misogynist and bigoted statements that bring into question their ability to act without bias. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
31.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Dulay @31    6 years ago
Every one of them has made statements that are partisan and some of them have made racist, misogynist and bigoted statements that bring into question their ability to act without bias.

You must be talking about the Democrats.

Dulay
Professor Expert
31.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @31.1    6 years ago
You must be talking about the Democrats.

No I'm not talking about Democrats and save your snark. 

Ender
Professor Principal
31.2  Ender  replied to  Dulay @31    6 years ago

I would love to make public all of these blowhard holier than thou reps texts that have been sent back and forth. I bet there is some juicy ones in the mix.

Dulay
Professor Expert
31.2.1  Dulay  replied to  Ender @31.2    6 years ago
I would love to make public all of these blowhard holier than thou reps texts that have been sent back and forth. I bet there is some juicy ones in the mix.

Yes and of course it doesn't matter what they ALL say, we could just cherry pick about 5 of the worst ones that bolster our agenda and repeat them ad nauseam. 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
32  MrFrost    6 years ago

So, I just got home a bit ago and was watching the highlights of the interrogation... I have to ask... Is Gohmert a serious, no joke, retard? 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
32.1  pat wilson  replied to  MrFrost @32    6 years ago
Is Gohmert a serious, no joke, retard?

Gohmert is nothing more than a misguided, angry muppet (sorry Sesame St).

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
33  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Strzok, literally America's top counter-intelligence officer … will be taken down by the Republican party which directly benefitted from the Russian espionage that stole an election for it!!!

And all to protect a POTUS who represents the agenda of racists and xenophobes who metaphorically piss in America's faces and tells us, "it's raining!"

Texan1211
Professor Principal
33.1  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @33    6 years ago

If Strozk goes down, it will be FAR more likely be because of his OWN actions that the IG (Who, by the way, is INDEPEDENT) found to show bias.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
33.2  arkpdx  replied to  A. Macarthur @33    6 years ago

You and others keep making the allegation that the election was stolen. You have been doing so for a year and a half. When, pray tell,  are you going to show any credible evidence how this was done?  Where were votes changed. Where were counts altered .Just admit your candidate sucked and she sucked more that the winner and move on. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
33.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @33.2    6 years ago

They will never admit that she simply lost.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
33.2.2  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  arkpdx @33.2    6 years ago

You and others keep making the allegation that the election was stolen. You have been doing so for a year and a half. When, pray tell,  are you going to show any credible evidence how this was done?  Where were votes changed. Where were counts altered .Just admit your candidate sucked and she sucked more that the winner and move on. 

I have posted at least twice in this thread, and more, in other threads, THE LAW THAT PRECLUDES THE RELEASE OF INFORMATION REGARDING AN ON-GOING INVESTIGATION! 

I urge you to stop playing dumb, or, showing your ignorance regarding the already verified Russian interference in the election, and, THE NUMBER OF RELATED INDICTMENTS … TWENTY; those of you who defend the incompetent, narcissistic, bigoted, xenophobic liar in the White House and prioritize your great white hope over your country … A POX ON YOUR DISGUSTING HOUSE!

You know damned well when the evidence will be released … that being when the investigation is ready to conclusively make its case; until then, asking rhetorical and mischaracterizing questions to help yourself hope against hope … doesn't change reality … just your view of it.

Attacking font choices, trolling, gangbanging and attempts to discourage and frustrate legitimate dialogue … like we saw from Republicans in today's hearing … that is the Trump-base way.

The civilized world is gradually abandoning commitments to America because of the heavy-handed, thug-loving and relentlessly deceitful grandstander that tragically has become our face!

lib50
Professor Silent
33.2.3  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @33.2.1    6 years ago
They will never admit that she simply lost.

And you all will never admit that Trump won with help from Putin, and that help is costing the US to this day.  One merely needs to watch Trump's effusive praise over and over.  Then there is that projection he hurled on Germany when he accused them of being Putin's poodle!  The guy is so freaking transparent and continually accuses others of what he does.

lib50
Professor Silent
33.2.4  lib50  replied to  A. Macarthur @33.2.2    6 years ago

They continue to pretend they don't understand 'ongoing investigation'.  It's almost funny how they require proof of things before they are completed, yet they still don't require it from themselves and those they want to protect. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
33.2.5  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  lib50 @33.2.3    6 years ago

Locking the article at 10:00 PM EDST … 320+ comments pretty much covers it!