╌>

‘Put up or bow out’! Fox’s Trish Regan rips Adam Schiff so thoroughly she gets a shout-out from Trump

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  make-america-great-again  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

‘Put up or bow out’! Fox’s Trish Regan rips Adam Schiff so thoroughly she gets a shout-out from Trump
And Regan blasted him for making such reckless comments without backing it up. “It’s the height of selfishness – Schiff cares not for the well-being of his country, but rather his own political prospects and the political prospects of his party.” “I’d like it if, maybe for just once, politicians could look out for the nation instead of themselves.” Regan said. “Adam Schiff says there is quote ‘evidence’ in [the Mueller report], then lets see it, sir, for goodness sakes! He hasn’t even seen...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox Business Network’s Trish Regan says Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., needs to show the American people his “evidence” that President Trump colluded with Russia or he should resign.

Regan made the declaration in such a thorough beat down of the Democrat that she earned a show of gratitude from the president.

Schiff is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, so a suggestion that special counsel Robert Mueller got it wrong carries weight — a suggestion that comes on the heels of an exhaustive 2-year investigation that burned through $30 million.

“So, Robert Mueller comes forward with no collusion and yet Mr. Adam Schiff has evidence of something else entirely?” the host of, “ Trish Regan Primetime ” asked on Thursday.

“It’s time for Congressman Schiff to show us that evidence, if he has it,” Regan added. “Put up or bow out, instead of going on television night after night to cast aspersions on the president without any kind of proof.”

President Trump tweeted a clip of Regan’s remarks, along with the caption: “Thank you @Trish_Regan !”

As for the claim that Schiff is going on television night after night to disparage the president, the head of the powerful select committee did so as recent at Wednesday, when he appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” to again claim that there is ample evidence of collusion.

“There’s plenty of evidence of collusion and corrupt co-mingling of work between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” the lawmaker declared. “But I fully accept that as a prosecutor that [Mueller] couldn’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that crime.”  

Schiff would go on to cite the Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton as “very direct evidence of collusion.”

“Whether it’s criminal or not,” he said, “it’s deeply unpatriotic, unethical, and corrupt.”

And Regan blasted him for making such reckless comments without backing it up.

“It’s the height of selfishness – Schiff cares not for the well-being of his country, but rather his own political prospects and the political prospects of his party.”

“I’d like it if, maybe for just once, politicians could look out for the nation instead of themselves.” Regan said. “Adam Schiff says there is quote ‘evidence’ in [the Mueller report], then lets see it, sir, for goodness sakes! He hasn’t even seen the report. What kind of evidence is he citing? Is this the same evidence that [former CIA Director] John Brennan was citing? The man who now admits that he might have gotten some “bad information.”

“Stop it, just stop it with the politics!” she said. “If Adam Schiff and others could get their heads out of their … you know what for three seconds then they might realize that there is meaningful, positive reform that could be happening  for our country and the hundreds of millions of Americans living here in the way of immigration reform, trade reform, and more economic prosperity.”

As for Regan’s call for Schiff to step down if he doesn’t produce his evidence, Trump said as much last week irrespective of any so-called evidence

“Congressman Adam Schiff, who spent two years knowingly and unlawfully lying and leaking, should be forced to resign from Congress!” the president tweeted.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

“Schiff would go on to cite the Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton as “very direct evidence of collusion.”

“Whether it’s criminal or not,” he said, “it’s deeply unpatriotic, unethical, and corrupt.”

And Regan blasted him for making such reckless comments without backing it up.

“It’s the height of selfishness – Schiff cares not for the well-being of his country, but rather his own political prospects and the political prospects of his party.”

“I’d like it if, maybe for just once, politicians could look out for the nation instead of themselves.” Regan said. “Adam Schiff says there is quote ‘evidence’ in [the Mueller report], then lets see it, sir, for goodness sakes! He hasn’t even seen the report. What kind of evidence is he citing? Is this the same evidence that [former CIA Director] John Brennan was citing? The man who now admits that he might have gotten some “bad information.”

“Stop it, just stop it with the politics!” she said. “If Adam Schiff and others could get their heads out of their … you know what for three seconds then they might realize that there is meaningful, positive reform that could be happening  for our country and the hundreds of millions of Americans living here in the way of immigration reform, trade reform, and more economic prosperity.””

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2  bugsy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

But yet he does not want to talk about how he colluded with what he thought was a Russian official to get dirt on Trump, turning out to be a prank.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @1.2    5 years ago

But that’s different!  Right 💩 Schiff?  He’s just jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    5 years ago

“Adam Schiff says there is quote ‘evidence’ in [the Mueller report]"

It's like he was part of the "Mueller Gang of attorneys" all along. jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

And People actually eat Shifty Schiff's Shit up ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

All Democrats have this election cycle is …… "Trump Sucks" ! No new policy (since everything is going great right now)……. Just that "Trump Sucks" ! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @4    5 years ago

Trump does suck the life out of their 2020 presidential hopes...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    5 years ago
Trump does suck the life out of their 2020 presidential hopes...

Like Trump Says ….. "Let these "New" Maroons keep spouting, he'd love to run against them." jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.1    5 years ago

It will be fun to watch.