╌>

What there isn't a shred of in all this tweeting, is the slightest acknowledgement that Patrick Crusius drove 900 miles across Texas to kill Mexicans.

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  54 comments

What there isn't a shred of in all this tweeting, is the slightest acknowledgement that Patrick Crusius drove 900 miles across Texas to kill Mexicans.
There are tweets about China, tweets of people praising Trump, tweets about unemployment, tweets about how Trump believes that Google wants to steal the election from him, tweets about South Korea, and a couple about the New York Times changing one of it's headlines.

On Friday , early afternoon, President Trump made his first tweet about the shooting in El Paso. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

Aug 3

Terrible shootings in ElPaso, Texas. Reports are very bad, many killed. Working with State and Local authorities, and Law Enforcement. Spoke to Governor to pledge total support of Federal Government. God be with you all!

-

Since then Trump has tweeted  49 more times over the course of 5 days. A handful of the tweets are a vague general condolence over the shooting in El Paso and the one in Dayton, one of them calls for capital punishment for the killers, and a couple of them tout his trip to those two cities today. 

Most of Trump's tweets in this series are not about these shootings at all, and none of them are about gun control, and none of them are about the white supremacy issue.  

Shortly after he first tweeted about the El Paso shooting, Trump's very next tweet was a photo of him in the oval office with a MMA fighter and a caption of Trump wishing the fighter luck in his bout that night. 

There are tweets about China, tweets of people praising Trump, tweets about unemployment, tweets about how Trump believes that Google wants to steal the election from him, tweets about South Korea, and a couple about the New York Times changing one of it's headlines. More fake news schtick from Trump. 

There is a tweet about Beto O'Rourke's name and poll rankings. 

And there is a tweet this morning claiming that the Dayton shooter was a member of Antifa. 

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

2h

“Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio, shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA.”

I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to Fake News. Thank you!

-

We KNOW what Crusius motives were, but Trump does not even come close to showing that he understands that. 

Nothing about guns either. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

In his robotic, "hostage video" speech on Monday  Trump briefly mentions white nationalism and white supremacy as the cause of the ElPaso murders.   In his tweets this acknowledgement is nowhere in sight.

We all know which version is the real Trump. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I want to make one slight correction to maintain accuracy. Trump does have one tweet where he mentions background checks.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
Trump does have one tweet where he mentions background checks.

He also just said it to reporters before he left. "I am all for background checks" (a liberal want) !

He's such a dick ain't he ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @3.1    5 years ago

it does not matter one bit what Trump ever says, tweets, or does.

Some people will bitch about it, period.

I call those people whine-asses.

Hell, if Trump said he wanted to give folks reparations, Democrats would be screeching that it wasn't enough--no matter HOW much it was.

Funny how Trump is magically to blame for all mass shootings while he is President, but no other Presidents are held to that same standard.

Oh, well, just another "I Hate Trump" article. Wow.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @3.1    5 years ago

Why yes he is a dick.  A really little one at that.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.1    5 years ago

You have repeatedly proven your inability to discuss these things. Talk about repetitiveness. One can predict your comments before you make them. 

Trump has tweeted 50 times since the El Paso shootings.  Not one of them mentions the fact that Cruisius drove 900 miles for the purpose of killing Mexicans. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.1    5 years ago
Oh, well, just another "I Hate Trump" article. Wow.

Oh, well, just another "I Hate John" comment.  Wow.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    5 years ago
Why yes he is a dick.  A really little one at that.  

It's like "YOU KNOW" ! jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    5 years ago

Ok. John, the guy drove 900 miles to kill Mexicans. 

Are you all better now?

Did it change a fucking thing?

Stupid MF probably didn't know that he didn't have to drive anywhere really if he was in Texas to start with.

Now, had Trump mentioned it, what ELSE would you have found fault with, and HOW WOULD IT CHANGE ANYTHING?????????

I mean, besides placating your delicate sensibilities, of course.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.1    5 years ago
Funny how Trump is magically to blame for all mass shootings while he is President, but no other Presidents are held to that same standard.

BINGO ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Obama cared though, but stopped ...…. NOTHING !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.6    5 years ago
It's like "YOU KNOW" !

Some folks fascination with Trump's dick is simply astounding, isn't it?

And usually from the same folks who hate him, too!

Pretty weird shit!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.9    5 years ago

LOL ! jrSmiley_101_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.5    5 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.14  It Is ME  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.5    5 years ago
Oh, well, just another "I Hate John" comment.  Wow.

"I hate" is the norm these days. 

Didn't you get the "Goose/Gander" memo yet ?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.15  1stwarrior  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    5 years ago

[deleted]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1.16  KDMichigan  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.9    5 years ago
Some folks fascination with Trump's dick is simply astounding, isn't it?

Unfortunately the penis envy doesn't stop at President Trump.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.17  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    5 years ago

I bet none of them discuss Cruisius' shoe sizes, shirt sizes, what he had for dinner the night before, does he sleep on his left side or right side, does he snore, does his car start first crank, is he left/right handed, or does he part his hair on the left/right sides.

Get a life John.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.18  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.17    5 years ago

If you arent going to make any sense please dont reply on my articles. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.19  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.18    5 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.18    5 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.16    5 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @3.2    5 years ago

[deleted]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

You're gonna hafta make much more than one "slight" correction to maintain accuracy - how 'bout making the MANY, MANY corrections needed for accuracy.  Better yet, how 'bout stopping all the Trump "Hatefest" news your regurgitate daily, eh?  Sure would clean up the FP, doncha think?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @3.3    5 years ago

Am I going to have to report you for "harrassment" again ? 

You have made what must be by now hundreds of comments to this forum complaining about me. 

You'd be better off trying to make good arguments for your positions. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

I do think Crusius' motive for driving 900 miles to shoot people should be discussed. Were there not enough brown people in McAllen? He just assumed there would be more in El Paso?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    5 years ago

its on the border.  

Yeah, he can find Hispanics in Dallas I'm sure, but this was more of a message

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    5 years ago

McAllen and Allen are two completely different cities about 500 miles apart.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    5 years ago

McAllen has much better Border enforcement than does El Paso.  Hell, in El Paso, it's open doors for anyone, Hispanic or otherwise.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5  Nerm_L    5 years ago

Democrats are speaking loudly and clearly.  Democrats only care about dead Mexicans.  Not all the victims in El Paso were Mexican.  And the pile of midwestern Dayton victims don't provide a large enough podium for political grandstanding.  Apparently Democrats don't like garlic.

Dead Mexicans provide an opportunity for Beto O'Rourke to revive non-existent primary support.  And Julian Castro has to climb higher on the pile of dead Mexicans to shout down Beto.  Yep, the Democratic candidates with no future need more dead Mexicans.

Democrats, as usual, are pushing racial politics.  Dead Mexicans are more politically useful to Democrats than dead Americans.  The Democratic Party has become unified as the party of anti-American bigots.  The 'brown people' majority Democrats have been trying to create serves their anti-American bigotry very well.  Obviously Democrats need more dead Mexicans to remain politically relevant.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @5    5 years ago

Yes there were non Mexican victims. They were "collateral damage".  The shooter says (in so many words)  that he was going to kill Mexicans in order to scare the rest into going back where they came from. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

So, killing 7 Mexicans out of 22 killed and 48 wounded, is OK with you?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @5.1.1    5 years ago

Dont talk to me. You dont make any sense at all. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.1.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    5 years ago

Nor does your hatefest to anyone else.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

This article talks about all of the El Paso victims (dead).   All but a couple of them have hispanic names. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

Ah, so he was going to 'send them back'?  Sounds comparable to what Der Fuhrer has been saying about 'brown' folks.  

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.1.6  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago
Yes there were non Mexican victims. They were "collateral damage".  The shooter says (in so many words)  that he was going to kill Mexicans in order to scare the rest into going back where they came from. 

The "collateral damage" isn't politically useful for Democrats.  All the American victims get are thoughts and prayers.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.1.7  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    5 years ago
This article talks about all of the El Paso victims (dead).   All but a couple of them have hispanic names. 

So, Democrats don't think people with Hispanic names can be Americans?

That's the old 'one drop' politics used by Democrats to protect and expand slavery.  Apparently having 'one drop of Hispanic blood' means Hispanics can't quite be Americans on equal terms.

And Democrats claim their racial politics isn't racist.  The Democratic Party of Jackson hasn't changed in two hundred years.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Nerm_L @5    5 years ago
Obviously Democrats need more dead Mexicans to remain politically relevant.

Don't look now, but so does Trump.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.2.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.2    5 years ago
Don't look now, but so does Trump.

Yep, Trump has been encouraging illegal immigrants to climb the fences to get into concentration camps.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    5 years ago

So, I guess the theory here is that he couldn't find any Mexicans for 900 miles? Texas is keeping all their Mexicans in El Paso? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Here are tweets our president* made today, as he traveled across the country to commemorate those lost in mass shootings over last weekend. 

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
The Dems new weapon is actually their old weapon, one which they never cease to use when they are down, or run out of facts, RACISM! They are truly disgusting! They even used it on Nancy Pelosi. I will be putting out a list of all people who have been so (ridiculously) accused!
====
Leaving El Paso for the White House. What GREAT people I met there and in Dayton, Ohio. The Fake News worked overtime trying to disparage me and the two trips, but it just didn’t work. The love, respect & enthusiasm were there for all to see. They have been through so much. Sad!
---------------
I don’t know who Joaquin Castro is other than the lesser brother of a failed presidential candidate (1%) who makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Joaquin is not the man that his brother is, but his brother, according to most, is not much. Keep fighting Joaquin!
=====================
Watching Fake News CNN is better than watching Shepard Smith, the lowest rated show on . Actually, whenever possible, I turn to
=========================
Just left Dayton, Ohio, where I met with the Victims & families, Law Enforcement, Medical Staff & First Responders. It was a warm & wonderful visit. Tremendous enthusiasm & even Love. Then I saw failed Presidential Candidate (0%) Sherrod Brown & Mayor Whaley totally.........misrepresenting what took place inside of the hospital. Their news conference after I left for El Paso was a fraud. It bore no resemblance to what took place with those incredible people that I was so lucky to meet and spend time with. They were all amazing!o
=================================================================
Trump is a daily and complete embarrassment to our country. He had one thing to do, to profess sorrow at the shootings and deaths of 31 people. He cant even do that without making a fool out of himself. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
I don’t know who Joaquin Castro is

Joaquin Castro is a member of the United States Congress who has been re-elected three times.