╌>

Trump Campaign Pastes President’s Head on Greta Thunberg’s Body

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  136 comments

Social media users across the political spectrum found the photo at turns amusing, confusing and disturbing.--- this isn’t embarrassing to yall? 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

TrumpThunberg-1200x712.jpg

The Trump 2020 campaign posted a picture of President   Donald Trump’s   head pasted onto the body of   Time   magazine’s 16-year-old person of the year   Greta Thunberg  on Thursday.

“When it comes to keeping his promises, there’s only one Person Of The Year,” posted the Trump campaign’s “War Room” Twitter account, along with a photoshopped picture of President Trump’s head on Thunberg’s body.

When it comes to keeping his promises, there’s only one Person Of The Year:

2705.png Booming Economy
2705.png Record Job Creation
2705.png Historic Tax Cuts
2705.png #AmericaFirst   Trade Deals
2705.png ISIS Destroyed
2705.png Building the Wall #TIMEPOY   #PromisesMadePromisesKept   pic.twitter.com/bEt9yqInqY

— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom)   December 12, 2019

Social media users across the political spectrum found the photo at turns amusing, confusing and disturbing.

this isn’t embarrassing to yall?   https://t.co/ADkp7meFeU
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_)   December 12, 2019

Are you fucking kidding me? These people are seriously demented   https://t.co/low4kFga87
— Nicole Sandler (@nicolesandler)   December 12, 2019

This tweet is the best argument I’ve ever seen for abolishing the 22nd Amendment.   https://t.co/y9kJVUx75T
— Michael Knowles (@michaeljknowles)   December 12, 2019

LMAO this is a little weird guys   https://t.co/OGsuYHzFaE
— Cassandra Fairbanks   1f54a.png 270c.png   (@CassandraRules)   December 12, 2019

normal (looks like E.T.)   https://t.co/VFoS6ItQ7H
— Luke Zaleski (@ZaleskiLuke)   December 12, 2019

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Not hard to explain. He is jealous of the girl, and miffed he wasnt chosen Time Person Of The Year.

Trump is known for having fake magazine covers of himself framed and displayed at his properties. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Does this mean that you're gonna be known for posting fake stories from "Mediaite" from now on????

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2    5 years ago

Quit while you're behind. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.2    5 years ago

please stop making irrelevant posts on my seed. 

The twitter feed is operated by the Trump presidential campaign and most certainly is the official word of Trump and his campaign. 

@TrumpWarRoom

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Not hard to explain.

It's not.  But then again, you're all gullible enough to believe this was actually done by your President.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.3.1  cjcold  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3    5 years ago

Of course it wasn't done by Trump. He's not smart enough to use photoshop. 

lib50
Professor Silent
1.3.2  lib50  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3    5 years ago
you're all gullible enough to believe this was actually done by your President.

It was done by his campaign. Deal with that. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
miffed he wasnt chosen Time Person Of The Year

Has he said so? I don't see why he would need to be miffed. He was chosen in 2016.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @1.4    5 years ago

He has hung fake photos of himself on magazine covers at his golf properties. 

He's a malignant narcissist, of course he's jealous of this girl. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @1.4    5 years ago

He thinks it should be every year.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.1    5 years ago
of course he's jealous of this girl

What's your evidence that he's jealous of her? You keep saying Trump is bothered by this somehow but you won't say how you know that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.3    5 years ago

I guess you know nothing about him. That explains a lot, just from you but from most of his supporters. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.5  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.3    5 years ago

He's insanely jealous of a 16 year old young lady, he has been mocking her and disparaging her.  I bet her IQ is 100 points higher than the turd in chief.  I think the 'president' is borderline retarded, no offense to the truly mentally handicapped and that does not include Ms. Thuneburg.  

What a scumbag you support.  

lib50
Professor Silent
1.4.6  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.3    5 years ago
What's your evidence that he's jealous of her? You keep saying Trump is bothered by this somehow but you won't say how you know that.

You do understand the evidence is HIM?  His words, his actions.  His campaign.  That's how we judge people.  It doesn't require translation from you.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.4.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.5    5 years ago
I bet her IQ is 100 points higher

I'm sure it is higher than 106.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    5 years ago

Hmmm, I believe I predicted something like this. 

original

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @2    5 years ago

Don't forget, she was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  Don't forget that.

Another thing that chaps the 'president's big fat pig stinking ass.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.1    5 years ago
was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

And Mr. Obama got one for nothing. That should tell you something about the once well respected and coveted Nobel anything.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.1    5 years ago

Gee, my fan is following me around again this morning.  

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3  Larry Hampton    5 years ago

Rump is a petulant child. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    5 years ago

Let's see if I've got this straight...a person using Barron's name in joking manner and crooked donnie and malaria and all the deporables take offense, but it's okay that crooked donnie mocks Greta who is all of 16 yrs old for making Time's cover and now this and all along the deporables cheer him on....

And don't give me any BS about her being in the spot light but Barron is not.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago

LIB, Trump is jealous of the girl . His toadys created this fake photo to make him feel better. 

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2  Ender  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago

Good point.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.4  1stwarrior  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago

No ma'am.  This is a very poorly fake story.  Look at his source - if ya wanna call it that.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.4.1  lady in black  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4    5 years ago

So it is fake that Crooked donnie mocked a 16 yr. old because she made the cover of Time.  A grown man and president bullying a 16 yr old. how pathetic and yet deporables see nothing wrong with it.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
4.4.2  Larry Hampton  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4    5 years ago

Well it looks like Business Insider and a few other sites have also picked this up. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.4.3  lady in black  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4    5 years ago

Not a fake story, posted 8 hours ago.  Google the source and sure enough it's on the twitter feed.  

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.4.4  1stwarrior  replied to  lady in black @4.4.3    5 years ago

TWITTER is not a valid source - period.  You want OPINIONS????  Go to Twitter.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.4.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  lady in black @4.4.3    5 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.4.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4    5 years ago

stop trolling this fucking article !

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.4.7  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4.4.6    5 years ago

[deleted]

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.4.8  lady in black  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4.4    5 years ago

It's right on Trump's campaign page, that's not opinion, that's what they posted.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.4.9  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @4.4.3    5 years ago

Hey lady, you know how it goes, when ya got nothing', question the source.

lib50
Professor Silent
4.4.10  lib50  replied to  1stwarrior @4.4.7    5 years ago

Why do you even bother to deny what is right in front of the world? 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5  Tacos!  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago
donnie mocks Greta who is all of 16 yrs old for making Time's cover

I think if you're having your picture put on magazine covers and touring the world making speeches, you kind of make yourself fair game for people to support, criticize or mock you. You don't get to hide behind your age.

And anyway, I don't even see her trying to do that. You (and others) are the ones freaking out. Try following the example of the 16 year old and let it go.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.5.1  lady in black  replied to  Tacos! @4.5    5 years ago

Called it, making excuses for a grown man and president to mock a 16 yr old. yet I'm sure you took offense of the Barron joke.

lib50
Professor Silent
4.5.2  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @4.5    5 years ago
You (and others) are the ones freaking out.

No, it was Trump freaking out he didn't get the cover and she did.  So his campaign gave him a fake one.  The rest of us think trolling a teenager is pathetic and unacceptable.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.3  Tacos!  replied to  lady in black @4.5.1    5 years ago
Called it, making excuses for a grown man and president to mock a 16 yr old.

OK how old do you have to be before it's ok for a grown man (whatever that means) to mock a 16 year old? What's the magic number? Mind you, we are talking about a 16 year old who has put substantial effort into making herself famous.

yet I'm sure you took offense of the Barron joke

I don't think I'm familiar with the Barron joke, but I do know that Trump's kid isn't someone who is trying to be famous.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.4  Tacos!  replied to  lib50 @4.5.2    5 years ago
No, it was Trump freaking out he didn't get the cover and she did.

He was on the cover three years ago. Been there, done that.

So his campaign gave him a fake one.

His campaign does goofy things with photoshop (or whatever app they're using). They also made one with Trump's head on Thanos wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, preparing to snap his fingers (presumably to make all the Democrats disappear)

KG64JZNCEFDMFHWALQSJUZOJKQ.jpg

Do you think that means Trump is jealous of a comic book character?

Is humor completely dead in the wasteland of far Left politics?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.5.5  lady in black  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.3    5 years ago

Keep excusing his bad behavior...sheesh, guess it's okay for a grown man to mock a 16 yr. old, DOES NOT MATTER that she is in the public eye, he shouldn't have done it, sorry that you see nothing wrong with what he did.  I'm sorry but you will be on ignore, as I just can't deal with you excusing this as nothing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.5.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.4    5 years ago
Time Magazine has asked the Trump organisation to take down any framed copies of a fake cover featuring Donald Trump, which have been prominently displayed in at least five of the US President's golf clubs.

The photoshopped image, which appears alongside a headline claiming the Apprentice is a "television smash", was uncovered by a Washington Post reporter as he was visiting one of Mr Trump's properties.

But the cover, which also says "Trump is hitting on all fronts … even TV", claims to be from the March 1, 2009 issue of the magazine.

There was no Time issue released on that date.

Upon further examination, the Post also found several other "telling mistakes" in the cover, including a skinnier red border, no white border and an issue with the placement of the secondary headlines.

"I can confirm that this is not a real TIME cover," a spokeswoman for Time Inc wrote in an email to The Washington Post.

The Magazine also confirmed they had asked the Trump organisation to remove the cover from display.

He was on the cover three years ago. Been there, done that.

I only wish you were joking.  Trump is actually on record bragging about the number of times he has been on Time magazines cover.  If once were enough (been there done that) he wouldnt need to brag about it. 

It is depressing to listen to uninformed people make endless excuses for this narcissistic clown. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.5.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.4    5 years ago
Do you think that means Trump is jealous of a comic book character?

Yes, I believe he is. He is that dumb and narcissistic. A combination of ultimate ignorance merged with ultimate hubris.

“This is an incredible plane — it’s stealth, you can’t see it,” Trump said. “So when I talk to even people from the other side, they’re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can’t see it. I said, ‘how would it do in battle with your plane?’ They say, ‘well we have one problem — we can’t see your plane.’ That’s a big problem.” - DJT

No Donald, our stealth jets are only hard to see on radar, they are not visually invisible.

“If you buy a box of cereal—you have a voter ID,” - DJT

What a moron.

"After college, Trump mostly gave up his personal athletic interests, he came to view time spent playing sports as time wasted. Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted." - Trump biography and reported by New Yorker 2017

I mean, how do you even respond to that kind of stupid? His body obviously backs up this fact.

“If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn’t work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down.” - DJT

Seriously? Besides being demonstrably false, asbestos wouldn't have done shit to prevent the towers collapse, it's a total lie because the towers HAD asbestos in them!

" The collapse of the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001, released a plume containing 400 tons of pulverized asbestos"

"I believe that the movement against asbestos was led by the mob, because it was often mob-related companies that would do the asbestos removal. Great pressure was put on politicians, and as usual, the politicians relented." - DJT

Ah, that's our President, apparently moonlighting for the Asbestos industry which hasn't existed since 1989.

"I usually sleep about four hours per night... and it gives me a competitive edge." - DJT

No. No it doesn't.

"People who sleep less than six hours a night may be at increased risk of cardiovascular disease compared with those who sleep between seven and eight hours , suggests a new study. Poor quality sleep increases the risk of atherosclerosis -- plaque buildup in the arteries throughout the body -- according to the study. "

"You take this little beautiful baby, and you pump—I mean, it looks just like it is meant for a horse, not for a child, and we had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, beautiful child went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic." - DJT

No Jenny McCarthy, vaccines do NOT cause autism, they save tens of thousands of lives. Dishonest Donald is here claiming something that has no factual basis and could literally kill people if we followed his terrible advice, and he's the guy Republicans elected as President.

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party—92 per cent. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe," - DJT

No Donald, the poll you cite is completely imaginary. There was one recent poll that measured Presidents "greatness". Let's see where dishonest Donald actually ranks.

"Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness survey, conducted by University of Houston professor Brandon Rottinghaus and Boise State University professor Justin S. Vaughn, polled current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association and asked them to grade each president. President Abraham Lincoln topped the list once again with George Washington, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson rounding out the top five, similar to the 2014 survey. Trump’s first time on the list knocked Buchanan out of last place. President Barack Obama jumped up ten places in rank since the last survey was conducted in 2014."

So time after time, dirty dishonest Donald proves how monumentally stupid he is, making it easy to believe he's jealous of a comic book villains power.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.8  Tacos!  replied to  lady in black @4.5.5    5 years ago
Keep excusing his bad behavior

No excuses from me. I just don't care about photoshopped memes. I think it's incredible that adults who claim to care about important things get their panties in a bunch over something like this.

And anyway, what makes you think this behavior is Trump's? You really think that old fart is working on photoshop? You really think he's the computer-age artistic type? This came from his campaign - and probably some 18 year-old intern at that.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.9  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.5.6    5 years ago
It is depressing to listen to uninformed people make endless excuses for this narcissistic clown. 

It's depressing to me to see people who claim to care about important things convince themselves that silly photoshop memes are something anyone should care about.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.5.10  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.8    5 years ago

All you have is excuses for this scumbag.

All those contortions, you should see a chiropractor

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.5.11  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.8    5 years ago

If you think Trump doesnt look at and approve of everything on that site  (The Trump War Room) you are dreaming.  It is run by people who are on his 2020 re-election team. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.5.12  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.8    5 years ago

Democratic debate: Kamala Harris delivers sharp retort to ...

Nov 20, 2019  · On Twitter,  Trump War Room , an  account run by the Trump 2020 campaign , proceeded to tweet a debate sound bite from Gabbard, generating more   criticism of the candidate from Democrats

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.13  Tacos!  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.5.7    5 years ago
Yes, I believe he is.

So, you think Trump reads comic books, has seen the Avengers movies, and knows the characters in them so well. Furthermore, he sat down at a computer and created a photoshopped image of his head on one of those characters? You really believe all that is going on?

"I usually sleep about four hours per night... and it gives me a competitive edge." - DJT No. No it doesn't.

You never know. For most people, something like 7 or 8 hours is definitely preferable. 9 or 10 would be even better.

However, some very successful people have been known for getting far less sleep . Thomas Edison is famous for sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night. Other minimalist sleepers include Bill Clinton (5-6 hours), Martha Stewart (4-5 hours), and Jay Leno (5).

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.14  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.5.10    5 years ago
All those contortions, you should see a chiropractor

Chiropractors are for people who lack flexibility. Maybe you should see one. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.15  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.5.11    5 years ago
If you think Trump doesnt look at and approve of everything on that site  (The Trump War Room) you are dreaming.

Even if that's true, that's a verrrrry different narrative than the one where Trump is so angst-ridden over this girl making Time magazine that he sits down at a computer to create a meme with his head on her body. That's the story you and your friends here have been telling.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.5.16  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.15    5 years ago

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif Hopeless

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.5.17  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.13    5 years ago
So, you think Trump reads comic books, has seen the Avengers movies, and knows the characters in them so well.

Not at all, but I've no doubt he's seen Thanos in all the commercials wielding all that power. But he was so stupid he had his staff put his head on Thanos right before he snaps his fingers and... nothing...  That is what all Trumps schemes will amount to, nothing but to be discarded into the trash bin of history as the worst US President, where they will teach classes on how corrupt and vile he was, especially when all the records get released like they did with Nixon.

I've no doubt that when they show Trump the model of the proposed Trump Presidential library he'll respond exactly like Zoolander, asking how all the books and people will fit in it if it's so small... "The Donald Trump Presidential Library for Kids who can't read good"...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.5.18  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.5.15    5 years ago
Even if that's true, that's a verrrrry different narrative than the one where Trump is so angst-ridden over this girl making Time magazine that he sits down at a computer to create a meme with his head on her body. That's the story you and your friends here have been telling.

This is the HEADLINE of the article -

Trump Campaign Pastes President’s Head On Greta Thunberg’s Body

You never stop true blue defense of Trump. 

Thats your problem I guess. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.5.19  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.5.18    5 years ago
This is the HEADLINE of the article

Don't try to deflect. I didn't say anything about the article.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5  1stwarrior    5 years ago

As only John can do.  Reliable sources, eh????

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mediaite reports news with a left leaning bias through both story selection and wording such as this,   Trump Fumes After Watching MSNBC, Takes Aim at Parent Company: ‘Such Lies’   and   Trump’s Bizarre Statement About the Moon and Mars Rockets Across Twitter. This latter story is sourced to just tweets. Sourcing in general seems to frequently come from social media and Youtube video. Story selection almost always favors the left and utilizes sensational headlines that do not match the story. In general, this is a strongly left leaning source that selects stories that favor the left and does not always source properly.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @5    5 years ago

I would take issue with the rating of Mediaite, which is more center left in my opinion. 

Nonetheless, its rating is immaterial. The image in question was created by the Trump campaign and commented on by numerous people on twitter who have nothing to do with Mediaite whatsoever. 

Trump trying to steal the glory of a 16 yr old girl who was named Person Of The Year is the issue here, not Mediaite. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago
Trump trying to steal the glory of a 16 yr old girl

How would he be "stealing" glory? That's kind of a weird concept.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

John, you know how it goes, when they got nothin', they belittle the poster and question the source.

Yawn.  

lib50
Professor Silent
5.2  lib50  replied to  1stwarrior @5    5 years ago

There are plenty of sources for this story.  So deal with the truth about your dear leader.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6  1stwarrior    5 years ago

"in my opinion."

As you have asked others on numerous occasions, "and that counts for what?"

"its rating is immaterial."

Sorry - CoC sez otherwise.

"Fake news will be determined using both Media Bias/Fact Check and Wikipedia."

Trump is not making an effort to steal someone's media headlines.  It may be someone else, but IT IS NOT TRUMP.

Have an issue with that?  Take it up with Mediaite.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @6    5 years ago

Get a fricking grip 1st warrior. 

The photoshopped image was posted on twitter by The Trump War Room, which is the Trump campaign twitter account. 

It is NOT fake news. 

STOP

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago

Here's something else from the tRump campaign.  

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
6.2  Larry Hampton  replied to  1stwarrior @6    5 years ago

I’m confused 1st. The story about Trump’s campaign page creating and posting this image is not fake, it is real and that is not debatable.  It is from Trumps own campaign page. Are you saying the facts of this story are fake because you don’t like them? Do you believe the account was hacked? Do you have any evidence to back up that supposition?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Larry Hampton @6.2    5 years ago

The Trump War Room twitter page is filled with outrageous stuff like this photo of trump in the girls body. 

I guess the people who run the page think this stuff is funny and will benefit Trump somehow. 

Their whole thing is just to punk and prank the country.  Trump himself does it every day. 

When are our people going to wake the hell up? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) @TrumpWarRoom
Highlighting
's #PromisesKept , fighting #FakeNews . This account punches back 10x harder. Managed by the #TeamTrump 2020 campaign. #MAGA
MAGA Country
j oined March 2019

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8  Jeremy Retired in NC    5 years ago

So this is the freak out of the day for the left.  A twitter post.  When did twitter become an accepted source?

Some people really need to get a hobby.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8    5 years ago

Take a hike. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    5 years ago
Take a hike.

It's nice to see you promoting physical fitness. Hikes are also great for mental health. We should all take a hike. Take a hike John! It'll do you good.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    5 years ago

Long or short pier?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8.1.2    5 years ago
Long or short pier?

Alternative pier.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8    5 years ago

Donald Trump tweeted more than 60 times today. 

Get him a hobby. Learning how to do his job without making a fool of himself would be a good place to start. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    5 years ago
Donald Trump tweeted more than 60 times today. 

And you waited with bated breath for each and every one of them didn't you?

Get him a hobby.

I think he has one.  He seems pretty good at it.  You all go into batshit crazy mode with every tweet and accomplishment.  Initially it was entertaining but it's grown tiresome.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.1    5 years ago

Go gaslight someone else. There are probably a few uniformed people here you can sell that shit to. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    5 years ago
Donald Trump tweeted more than 60 times today. 

And you counted? Wow, you do need a hike. Get some fresh air!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @8.2.3    5 years ago

I heard it mentioned on a tv news program. Why dont you find something more useful to do with your comments ? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    5 years ago

I read somewhere that his twitter rants, some days, take up five hours of the day.  Between that and watching Faux 'news' when is he running the country?

At a 'rally' one time he said he had nothing to do.  Quite obvious.

Look how the 'president' is running the country, via twitter.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.5    5 years ago
I read somewhere

Anonymous sources...................hahahahaha

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.6    5 years ago

When ya got nothin' ...

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.7    5 years ago

Where did you "read" it? Just curious.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.8    5 years ago

Why the fuck would I answer your question for you to dispute the source?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.6    5 years ago

78890780_154338069214584_6446948822730932224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=LBKplnHTy0sAQmPLObBFRHoOUOU0_lqUxFXhkBq_4zSaNvKva0eQps3_g&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e7e05c058ef20a5404ce3c43406abdb8&oe=5E6A737C

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.11  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.5    5 years ago

I heard on the news this morning that Trump tweeted 123 times yesterday. 

One of the Trump fans here has been disparaging twitter. 

LOL.  Their hero wallows in something they can't stand. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.12  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2.11    5 years ago

When ya got nothing', attack the poster and the source.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.13  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.9    5 years ago
Why the fuck would I answer your question for you to dispute the source?

Not my intention at all. Your projection is duly noted. Now, if you would please, I'd be interested in reading and discerning for myself with no question of the source.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.14  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.13    5 years ago

Hold your breath while I go find it for you.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.2.15  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2.4    5 years ago
Why dont you find something more useful to do with your comments ?

What could be more useful than trying to bring peace and humor into your life to improve your mental health?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.2.16  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.5    5 years ago
I read somewhere that his twitter rants, some days, take up five hours of the day.  Between that and watching Faux 'news' when is he running the country?

I'm sorry, I need to get this clarified. You're saying you want Trump MORE involved with running the country? I would think you'd be glad he's spending the day on Twitter.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.17  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @8.2.16    5 years ago

Clarify this . . .

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.18  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.14    5 years ago
Hold your breath while I go find it for you.  

Well I guess that seals it. 

1.) you're embarrassed of the source

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2.) you made it up.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.19  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.2.18    5 years ago

You are incorrect on both counts, as always, you are incorrect.

lib50
Professor Silent
8.3  lib50  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8    5 years ago

Like Trump should stay off the cable tv and crapper and twitter and actually do the job he has.  But don't you have a comment about the pathetic picture?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    5 years ago

I'm amazed - but maybe I shouldn't be - at how bent out of shape people are over this. It's funny! It's funny because Trump is ridiculously everywhere. He's been plastering his name on stuff for decades. This is more of the same.

It's also funny because politics is so absurd.

And this time, his "perfect" head is on the body of a little girl. That's kinda hilarious.

Even if you don't think it's funny, why be angry? What a thing to get upset over!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @9    5 years ago
It's funny!

No, it's not. It's sick. It's disturbing. Trumps skin is so thin you can see his cowardly yellow interior which is why he coats himself in orange tanning paste every day, so he looks more human, or so he thinks.

The job of President is deadly serious, it's very sad to see so many Americans shrug their shoulders and just try and laugh off this inept Presidents blatantly idiotic actions as a "joke". Trump being President was literally the punch line to a bad joke, he just wasn't happy about that joke and so decided to force himself on us like a cornered beauty pageant teen.

"Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! "Chill Greta, Chill!" - Donald Trump tweet

Why is our President even tweeting a 16 year old girl with Asperger's let alone disparaging her and ignorantly telling her to "work on her anger management"? I knew he was a dense dumb shit full of hot air and bile, but this takes it to new heights of fuckwaddery.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1    5 years ago

Why is our President even tweeting a 16 year old girl with Asperger's let alone disparaging her and ignorantly telling her to "work on her anger management"? I knew he was a dense dumb shit full of hot air and bile, but this takes it to new heights of fuckwaddery.

Trumpps heights, are the lowest highlight reel ever cast, as he is threatened by a 16 year old girl, suffering from aspergers,

yea,

that's what i REAL MAN would do, attack a 16 year old with a disabikity....WTF yet again. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1    5 years ago

Dumbfuckery abounds in the support of this 'president'.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1    5 years ago
It's sick. It's disturbing.

Why? How so?

The job of President is deadly serious

Is it now?

VXPBY6ZC6BD4XLGZMMU23SPSXM.jpg

obamabuzzfeed.png?w=1024

obama.png?itok=PoBCvIio

Comedian-in-Chief: Obama's Funniest Moments as President

Yeah, it totally looks "deadly serious."

this inept Presidents blatantly idiotic actions as a "joke"

You really think Trump himself is doing the photoshop work in his campaign?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.1.4  Tacos!  replied to  igknorantzrulz @9.1.1    5 years ago
attack a 16 year old with a disabikity

She's not hiding behind it, though. Why do you show disrespect and insist that she's too frail to take the slings and arrows because of her age or what you call her "disability?"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @9.1.3    5 years ago
You really think Trump himself is doing the photoshop work in his campaign?

You really think it would be up on his 2020 campaign twitter page if he didnt approve of it? 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

I don't trust the internet, and I know it's a cinch to photoshop and with all the fake garbage being sent around and hacking, maybe everyone's just wasting their time on this because it's faked.  I mean, does Trump actually have a TrumpWarRoom account?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @10    5 years ago

Does Buzz Of The Orient even exist?  If he didnt, would someone have to create him? 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    5 years ago

My mother and father created me.  Do you think I'm a ghost?  BOO!!!

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
10.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @10.1.1    5 years ago

My mother and father created me.  Do you think I'm a ghost?  BOO!!!

so she has aspergers   and you have   Caspergers...? 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  igknorantzrulz @10.1.2    5 years ago

You nailed it !

Casper-casper-the-ghost-35874394-600-240.jpg

lib50
Professor Silent
10.2  lib50  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @10    5 years ago

Buzz, you can find this out as easily as I can.  Come on.  Trump and his campaign really are THAT pathetic.

user image
Freshman Silent
11      5 years ago

HAhahahaha! Amazing! The guy runs a tight ship but can still cut up with the best of them. Libs were taking that cover seriously and Trump just trolls them. We need this guy for 4 more years. Definitely.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  @11    5 years ago
Trump just trolls

Nice summation of his political career. 

user image
Freshman Silent
11.1.1    replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    5 years ago

Some people deserve it

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2  Tessylo  replied to  @11    5 years ago
'The guy runs a tight ship'

Nyet comrade nyet

freepress
Freshman Silent
12  freepress    5 years ago

Demented coming from someone who is supposed to be a leader, you cannot teach your children that this is okay.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
12.1  lady in black  replied to  freepress @12    5 years ago

Even more demented that his followers do not see anything wrong with him bullying a 16 yr old, so much for his wife's bebest campaign.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

Trump is such a failure as a man, maybe he is deciding to pull a Kailin Jenner.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
14  lady in black    5 years ago

79545323_598625427539797_7364754214007865344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkNv7U-rc1JU1itUwau3FkgEH2M_wjAQ2YQlahyJE-ZKuD13-kBmqj68p3pg2Hm6B8&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=a7a7aa3c97082abbe9274fc193aad5cb&oe=5E78F54A