╌>

ARMED TRUMPERS storm State Houses, demand that they end "Say At Home" Mandates!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  119 comments

ARMED TRUMPERS storm State Houses, demand that they end "Say At Home" Mandates!
Trump: "These are good people. State governments should negotiate with them."

Trump Supporters, in my humbled by the years' view, are emboldened by their AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, that they carry, march around like make-believe soldiers and flash, when, upset with government policy!

These treasonous, law-breaking rabble-rousers banned together wearing camouflage, military articles of clothing, that they obviously purchased from a local gun store.

Worked up into a lather, by their decades of anger, stored up perceived slights, and urged on by DOMESTIC EXTREMISTS, they protest outside of statehouses in a selfish, self-serving expression to duly elected officials by attempting to intimidate them into submitting to their 8th-grade interpretation of their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, as they perceived them to be.

Clearly, these dolts do not understand the Constitution, the Law, or, how our government works.

To me, they resemble the ragged rabble of thugs, Right-Wing Militias that want to overthrow a legitimate government and replace it with IDIOCY, a Conservative-Christian Religious one run my half-wits, nit-wits and toothless MORONS.

The CONSTITUTION is not the WORD OF GOD. It is not a BIBLE to be memorized. It is a contract with the American Citizens, spelling out the relationships between the Federal & State governments, the rights of the citizens, and the role (as the Founders proposed, from their point of view) the most humane and honest form of government, that these bright, talented, successful Founding Fathers (in pantaloons) perceived it might become.

The Constitution, if anyone has attempted the arduous task of reading it knows, is written in a style that is not easy to read, understand, or, interpret.

After all, it was written with a Quil, by men who wore powdered wigs and wore pantaloons. (Very popular, to this day, in the South!)

To me, I see it as a guide, as, the Contract proposed, and, amended a few times, between government, and its citizens.

It is not perfect, but, it is pretty damn good and, has generally served us well.

Primarily because it allows for Amendments to be added, not haphazardly, by a mob of well-armed protesters demanding laws to be instantly changed upon their say so - "Right, this DAMN Minute", or, like crazed delinquents, these "saviors of 'Merika" may, at a moment notice, start shooting everything and everyone in sight!

Killing unarmed fellow citizens, lawmakers, and innocent bystanders, even if they are children.

Changes to government policies, laws, and focus can be made legally, but, these impatient, undisciplined CLUSTER FU*KS, cannot wait for a thoroughly debated, thoughtful process, especially one that requires a two-third consensus from Law Makers and their fellow citizen to alter the Constitution.

They have LETHAL WEAPONS. They demand the changes NOW!

These alcoholic fueled wife beaters, high-school dropouts, racist dimwits want to make the LAWS, because, y'll all, they have guns!

Trump Supporters seem, to me, to have read the Preamble, memorized part of the SECOND AMENDMENT, then, pronounced themselves "EXPERT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS."

And, sadly, dangerously, these poorly educated, angry, misguided fellow citizens seem quite eager and willing to KILL anyone that disagrees with their TWISTED, perverted, unsophisticated point of view.

Because, it is, well, "THEIR" point of view, and, they are SELF-proclaimed, "CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS!"

This country SHALL not be led by the lowest elements in our society, nor, by IDIOTS that display the Confederate Flag as the symbol of their LOVE/Patriotism for this country.

We are NOT subjects to the CONFEDERACY!

The American flag, not the Nazi, or, Confederate flag is our NATIONAL SYMBOL.

If you are so addled headed to believe otherwise, then, perhaps, you are the REAL ENEMY of the STATE!

You, and that POS in the White House that urges them to "Liberate their States", and refer to them as "Good People" that state governments should negotiate with!

We are a country divided, by ignorant, under-educated, angry, largely white folks pissed off because they are being left out in a rapidly changing technological society, that they neither understand nor, want to be part of.

Further, they are encouraged by that TRAITOR in the White House, Donald J. Trump, the worst president in the history of this country!

Edit or delete this

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

In the midst of the deadliest PANDEMIC (COVID19), the Commander - In Bull Shat, encourages his followers to "Liberate Their States", on, of course, Horse, Twitter.

Hundreds flock to statehouses with loaded, armed, automatic weapon DEMANDING that duly elected state legislatures counter-man, their Governor and IMMEDIATELY open up their state for these Maroons might 256 get back to their low paying jobs.

They miss the bars, the tattoo parlors, but, not the Library, and, of course, Horse, that job that they hate, but, does give them enough money to feed their family and drink.

Welcome to the NEW AMERICA!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago
Hundreds flock to statehouses with loaded, armed, automatic weapon DEMANDING that duly elected state legislatures counter-man, their Governor and IMMEDIATELY open up their state for these Maroons might get back to their low paying jobs.

Gosh, so much to unpack.

Hundreds flock to statehouses

Yep, they are the people's houses. Got a problem with the people showing up there? You better get over it.

with loaded, armed, automatic weapon

OK, they're armed, but they have a right to be, and I see nothing about them threatening to shoot anybody, so I assume you put this here just to make them look bad. Also, you have no idea if those weapons were loaded and it's highly unlikely that any of them were automatic weapons. In other words, we are reading made up BS rooted in prejudice.

DEMANDING that duly elected state legislatures counter-man, their Governor

Yeah, we have government with three branches. The Legislature represents those people and it is their role to countermand the governor if enough people want it.

You do a lot of talking about the Constitution, but you don't seem to understand how it works. The people run this country, not governors with no limits.

for these Maroons might get back to their low paying jobs

It's hard for me to hold down my lunch at the nauseating snobbery of people who - apparently financially comfortable themselves - look down on people who struggle to get by with jobs that don't make them rich, but are honest labor all the same. If you think you are better than those people, you are dead wrong.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tacos! @1.2    4 years ago

If you have to strap a piece to yourself to communicate, you need some serious work on your communication skills.

Besides.... these idiots are disrespecting the very first responders that have put their lives on the line just because they refuse to wear a facemask.  First responders they may very well need to save their lives in the not too distant 14 day future.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.2  Tacos!  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2.1    4 years ago
If you have to strap a piece to yourself to communicate, you need some serious work on your communication skills.

Or maybe it's because government isn't listening to the people and needs to be reminded that they work for us, not the other way around. Maybe someone else needs to work on their governing skills. Ever think of that?

these idiots are disrespecting the very first responders

What makes you think none of them have ever been a first responder?

have put their lives on the line just because they refuse to wear a facemask

You actually have no idea if that's true. Just a month ago, expert scientists were telling us we didn't need to wear masks. Where is your contempt for them?

In fact, several first responders, doctors, and nurses have contracted the virus in spite of masks. Other people go maskless and never catch it. There are no guarantees.

Maybe if the government's actions had been a little more targeted and a little more respectful of the needs of the people, those same people wouldn't have become so pissed off that they felt the need to bring their guns and unmasked faces to the public square in protest.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.2    4 years ago
Or maybe it's because government isn't listening to the people and needs to be reminded that they work for us, not the other way around.

that notion is far over the heads of the left 

the government owns us...  never forget it....  LOL

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @1.2    4 years ago

they are the people's houses. Got a problem with the people showing up there? You better get over it.

The WH is also known as the "people's house".  If these gangs tried storming it they would find themselves locked and loaded upon and then arrested.

Professor Guide
1.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.4    4 years ago

Paula: 

My response is two-fold!  

It is a reply to your post, but,

[deleted, this is not the way to protest a ticket.  Please use Chat or Private Notes to complain to the RA, thanks]

No, Paula, the State House, does not belong to the PEOPLE.

Now, if this were China, or, Russia, or, any COMMUNIST country, you might be Right.

But, in America, the PEOPLE do not own all government facilities for numerous reasons. Thorough our vote we elected folks to do our bidding, but, we do not own them either.

In this instance, this is the building that houses the state government, and, in most cases, was built, financed by the state government with the approval of its governor, and state legislatures.

Protesters are required to get a permit from the city or state where they are protesting, in many cases, agree to the intent and decorum established by the state for legitimate, peaceful demonstrations.

These gun mob of dangerous malcontents pushed their way into the interior of the State House, disrupted a lawful state assembly, and, intimidated the lawmakers with their drawn, loaded weapons.👳‍♂️👩

Several members of that body were so threatened that they put on their BULLETPROOF vests fearing that they were in imminent danger.

That is not a sanctioned protest. That is an aggressive, illegal attack on a state government, a deliberate action to intimidate those who were elected to serve their constituents, through forcing the governor and the state legislators to MOB RULE via the power and number of a rowdy, undisciplined, half-ass crowd of LETHAL WEAPONS CARRYING under-educated citizens, who believe that they can take the law into their hands because they bought themself a deadly military-style weapon that they flashed as a violent communication to legitimate lawmakers.

The protesters are LAWBREAKERS, not lawmakers.

They have not been appointed by any recognized organization on behalf of their fellow citizens. They were a collection of angry, dangerous citizens with guns.

In my view, they should have been arrested, charged with trespassing, and had their TOYS taken away from them for the illegal use of INTIMIDATING ELECTED OFFICIALS.

[Deleted, same as above, SP.]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.6  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.4    4 years ago

People protest at the White House, the Capitol building and Supreme Court all the time.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.2    4 years ago
Or maybe it's because government isn't listening to the people and needs to be reminded that they work for us, not the other way around. Maybe someone else needs to work on their governing skills. Ever think of that?

So arming is supposed to do what?

What makes you think none of them have ever been a first responder?

Irrelevant. They are not now.

You actually have no idea if that's true. Just a month ago, expert scientists were telling us we didn't need to wear masks. Where is your contempt for them? In fact, several first responders, doctors, and nurses have contracted the virusin spite ofmasks. Other people go maskless and never catch it. There are no guarantees.

Face masks are not a 100% guarantee that you don't get the disease. It reduces the chance of you getting the disease or you spreading the disease. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.8  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.7    4 years ago
So arming is supposed to do what?

Whatever they want it to do. They’re not actually shooting anyone, so let’s stop acting like they are.

Irrelevant.

It’s entirely relevant if the implication was supposed to be that they don’t care about first responders or have any respect for them. It’s ok to make blanket negative assumptions about these people, but not to push back on it? I don’t think so.

It reduces the chance of you getting the disease or you spreading the disease. 

Yep, and I choose to wear one for those reasons. Rather than just condemn these people, I think it would show a lot more open-mindedness and humility if people - in government, but also in the media, or even here - considered what might be driving them to a frustration level so high that they thought it was more important to congregate in a group without masks. If your assumption is that they’re just dumb rubes, then you’re part of a problem that promotes spread of the disease.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.8    4 years ago
Whatever they want it to do. They’re not actually shooting anyone, so let’s stop acting like they are.

Then you tell me why they would bring them? Just because you have a right doesn't make it right. What is the purpose of bringing them? Simple question.

It’s entirely relevant if the implication was supposed to be that they don’t care about first responders or have any respect for them. It’s ok to make blanket negative assumptions about these people, but not to push back on it? I don’t think so.

Because there is no logical pushback. The simple fact is that they are putting first responders' lives in danger and that is not fair.

Yep, and I choose to wear one for those reasons.

I am sincerely glad to hear that.

Rather than just condemn these people, I think it would show a lot more open-mindedness and humility if people

I am all for protesting. I am not for doing it in a manner that is dangerous to other people.

considered what might be driving them to a frustration level so high that they thought it was more important to congregate in a group without masks.

Here is something that might shock you. I am not in disagreement with why there are there. I think their gov didn't present the situation properly or respond to it properly and I am from NY. Now that is a reason to protest. But it is not a reason to protest without masks and with guns. Yes, I know they have the right to carry those guns, but having the right doesn't make it right. It makes the situation dangerous and threatening. 

If your assumption is that they’re just dumb rubes, then you’re part of a problem that promotes spread of the disease.

Instead of guessing what my assumption is, you tell me why they wouldn't wear masks?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.6    4 years ago

Yes they do, but do they carry weapons when they do?  Do they storm the WH with weapons?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.12  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.9    4 years ago
Then you tell me why they would bring them?

Or you could tell me 1) why you get to care and 2) why anyone should have to justify such a thing to you or anyone else.

Just because you have a right doesn't make it right.

What makes it wrong?

The simple fact is that they are putting first responders' lives in danger and that is not fair.

A lot of actions put other people at risk. Current government actions are putting all sorts of people at risk. I’m not saying they don’t always have a good reason, but there is risk aplenty to go around. I have friends and family looking at losing their businesses, their homes, their savings, their children’s’ education plans, and are foregoing certain medical treatments that could risk their lives down the road. Are you going to hold everyone accountable for all the risks they expose someone else to? I think you’ll be busy.

Some risks are easier to spot than others, but that doesn’t make them worse. You don’t actually know - and have no way of learning - what first responder will get ill before (or at all) than they otherwise might have. Considering the way experts keep telling us we’re almost all going to be exposed at some point, is it really a big difference if you get sick today or a month from now?

you tell me why they wouldn't wear masks?

I don’t know them so I can’t answer. Maybe you could ask them. Maybe they’re big believers in the herd immunity thing. Maybe they’ve all had the virus already. Maybe they think a certain amount of death from disease is just part of life.

I find it interesting how quick we are to judge. In other contexts, like having a gun in the home, or locking your doors, there are some who would mock others for being afraid. Others would say you’re a fool for not taking precautions. We can say the same thing about insurance, seat belts, fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, dressing warm in cold weather, washing hands X number of times a day, eating a low carb diet, driving a certain speed, airport security, and on and on and on.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.13  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.10    4 years ago
Do they storm the WH with weapons?

No one is “storming” anything.

Professor Guide
1.2.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.6    4 years ago

Not with Armed Weapons. That is never a protest. It is a THREAT to its intended target, and, a serious threat to this country.

This Militia Bull CRAP has gotten out of hand and with a President that put the "country first", it would have been immediately shut down, and these wannabes "Revolutionaries" jailed.

Trump, The Incompetent Commander in Bull Chips and Common Thievery" incite his supports to "Liberate their States," thereby, giving them sanctions to carry out their dangerous, and, illegal actions.

We are not a country ruled by angry, hostile MOBS!

TRUMP is the ENEMY OF THE STATE, and, a life long crook.256

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.15  Tacos!  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.14    4 years ago
We are not a country ruled by angry, hostile MOBS!

Study our history. From 1776 to 2017. We have a rich tradition of angry mobs.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.16  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.12    4 years ago

Your whole answer is a nonanswer, so if you are going to do that, please tell me that you don't want to have a discussion and I will oblige.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.2.17  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.9    4 years ago
Instead of guessing what my assumption is, you tell me why they wouldn't wear masks?

They don't wear them for the same reason Trump refuses to wear one:  A complete indifference to anyone other than themselves.  

It's rather upsetting to realize that a good number of those obtusely uninformed protesters will either become ill, or die, or they will have family members that will become seriously ill or die because of their foolish actions.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.18  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.17    4 years ago

Speaking of the devil 👿:  

Ec_k_m9q_bigger.jpg

WATCH:

Michigan's Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer coughs into her hand after complaining about people not wearing masks.

fvab2NhEnJyp9bYO?format=jpg&name=small

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.2.19  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.18    4 years ago

Watch me not flag you for calling me the devil.    

And Steve Guest?  The RNC's 'rapid response director'?  Is that the same guy who was yelling into a megaphone, "If anyone gets hurt, I'm a doctor!!"?

In addition, I don't see anyone anywhere near Gov. Whitmer, per virus protocol, so give me a break about her coughing into her hand.  Your pals are all over each other spreading their funk to others.

But you go ahead and have yourself a blessed day anyway.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.20  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.15    4 years ago

Yup, going back to a little tea party we held in the honor of King George the 3rd.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.21  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.2    4 years ago

Wow Tacos.... I've never seen you whiff so badly. Three swings, three misses......

I guess it's too much to ask for the minority that want to continue to ignore data, social decency, and what their own eyes are trying to tell them to do what's right for both the physical and economic health of America.  So much for patriotism.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.22  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.20    4 years ago

Great... We'll do it your way.   Send everyone back to work, open the schools and every part of the economy this afternoon.  No masks needed, no social distancing.  Let's go all in.  

Are you ready for the 2-3million additional body bags that goes with that approach? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.24  Sparty On  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2.22    4 years ago

Is that my way?

Show me where i said anything like that.

I wait for you to flip some switches and push some buttons to find the answer.  

Not that i expect one since your comment is total BS.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.25  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @1.2.12    4 years ago

All you do is ask questions and or say something all the lines of "what difference does it make" or "who is it hurting".

I have a question, why did they bring guns to a peaceful protest? Were they anticipating the state police opening fire on them? Maybe they thought the Black Panthers would show up and prompt a firefight. 

The truth, as we all know, is that they brought guns in order to intimidate people, mainly the government people. Governor, if you keep this up you will face armed resistance. That was the message. 

Should private citizens be allowed to intimidate people on a public grounds like a state capital? 

Back in the old west, many towns had a policy that you had to turn in your guns when you set foot in town. No one argued about constitutional rights. 

There should be no guns by private citizens on government grounds. 

I dont care who you think or dont think it would "hurt". 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.26  FLYNAVY1  replied to    4 years ago

To tell the truth... I'm driving 904 miles to a plant in Connecticut tomorrow to meet with mechanical and electrical contractors that will be installing a two-million dollar manufacturing line in our plant there.  Once done, I'll be driving 904 miles back home on Friday.....

Government pension my ass.... [Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.28  Sparty On  replied to    4 years ago

Yeah, I’m still waiting for an answer I’ll never get as well.

SOSDD on NT.

Professor Guide
1.2.29  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

MUVA, have you "NO DENCENY?"

No compassion for other people, here on the NewsTalkers.com, or, anywhere else?

Why, like Trump, do you think everyone is lying to you, or, like Trump, you are the final authority on how everyone should think.

Fly Navy served his country. He is Not a FAKE patriot carry a loaded weapon in peacetime, calling himself one.

Please, be polite to your fellow newstalkers.com, we work very hard at being polite to you! And, it is not an easy task!

Professor Guide
1.2.30  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.28    4 years ago

So, Sparty On, we must believe every word you spew, but, you, demand PROOF from other posters, and, constantly challenge their veracity.

Who appointed you "the Deviner of the Truth?" Was it the same one that appointed TRUMP president of the USA?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.31  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.30    4 years ago

Nah, just waiting for an answer to a question involving a BS comment that attempted to put words in my mouth.    It’s really that simple.

No need to get so melodramatic about it ETP if you can help it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.32  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.29    4 years ago
Please, be polite to your fellow newstalkers.com, we work very hard at being polite to you!

lol .... yes, I’m sure many here have deluded themselves into thinking just that.    
Hilarious!

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.2.33  Krishna  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.11    4 years ago
Maybe you're unaware, but it's nearly impossible to get a gun in Washington DC

Why do you think that Washington D.C. is the only city in the country where no one in the slums sells illegal weapons?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.34  FLYNAVY1  replied to    4 years ago

I'll send you a photo inside the plant I just took when I have a cable to get from my camera into the laptop.  904 miles via I-80 and I-84.  Departed Illinois at 06:00 arrived 20:30ish.  Stopped at the Shell station in Hubbard, Ohio for fuel and a bathroom break.  Plan on stopping there on the way back too.  Want photos of those two fuel receipts?  How about date and time stamped photos of "Welcome to" signs for NY, PA, OH, IN, and IL as I pass through?

Fantasy my ass.....

I'll accept your apology anytime MUVA.    

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Folks, because someone has memorized a third of the SECOND AMENDMENT does not mean that they UNDERSTAND IT.

The Constitution is a difficult read for Constitutional Scholars, whole bodies of Lawyers, Constitution Scholars, and Calcified Conservative Nitwits continue to argue over its meanings to this day.

But, the under-educated, poorly educated has got it down pact because they read the Preamble and memorized a portion of the SECOND AMENDMENT making them EXPERTS on the Constitution!

Give me a break. IGNORANCE is not to prevail because you have a loaded AR 15!

user image
Freshman Silent
4      4 years ago

Good to see patriots standing up against tyranny. The founding fathers would be proud. Imagine the red coats telling the minute men they had to stay home and couldn't have their guns. We went to war for less than what is going on in this country now. And if anyone thinks the 2nd amendment can't protect citizens against the government in modern times, take a look at Waco. Took the government tanks to take on a small group of religion fanatics. Imagine if the whole state or country decided they had enough

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    4 years ago

95662764_867935957044779_8760910338041315328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=GwnS15fQtSwAX8yQk8E&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=fbec8aed38e418cf085d475a99be2acd&oe=5ED5EB07

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @6    4 years ago

Lol an out of touch Hollywood has been who is clearly still butt hurt that his chosen one got her ass beat  ...... yawn!

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @6.1    4 years ago

I heard that Sandra Bernhart piped in a couple of days ago about something anti- Trump. Just mentioning that name brings back memories of one of the ugliest women of the 80s. I don't think she has been in anything, at least meaningful, since she had a bit part in Roseanne.

Others that are tweeting are basically in the same league. No one remembers who they are so they are just trying to gain attention.

Whoever believes Hollywood really makes a difference in what people think, those people are just as delusional as the Hollywood "elites" themselves.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tessylo @6    4 years ago

Really that stupid is the correct answer. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    4 years ago

I wonder why the Axis Powers didn't use this tactic to get 'some of the American people' to protest when the US Government installed and enforced rationing on gasoline and other daily essentials during WW2.  These protests are organized and probably from Russian Intelligence.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    4 years ago
Trump: "These are good people. State governments should negotiate with them."

They can go fuck the horse they came on when they rode in. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    4 years ago
They can go fuck the horse they came on when they rode in

the horse we rode in on is too busy fuking the left.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Dictatorial Michigan Governor Smears Lockdown Protesters As Racists

5eaedfefb25a8Screen%20Shot.png

The Sunday morning "news" shows typically set up the propaganda points that will drive the week's news cycle and the war on dissent has officially begun. 

With the anti-American lockdowns over the coronavirus panic increasingly looking to have been an unnecessary overreaction by government, citizens have started taking to the streets to protest the decrees by tyrannical officials. 

Democrat governors are determined to extend the lockdowns for as long as possible in order to crush the economy and damage President Trump's reelection chances but for those who can see that the models have been wrong, they are as mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. 

So this morning, the dictatorial governor of Michigan Gretchen Whitmer showed up on CNN's "State Of The Union" to accuse protesters in her state of - you guessed it - racism

Via The Hill, "Whitmer says Michigan protests 'depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history'":

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) said protests inside the state capitol last week, featuring demonstrators with assault weapons, swastikas and Confederate flags, depicted some of the “worst racism and awful parts” of the nation’s history.  

“Some of the outrageousness of what happened at our capitol depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history in this country,” she said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”  

“The behavior you've seen in all of the clips is not representative of who we are in Michigan,” she added.  

The protesters were demonstrating against Whitmer’s statewide stay-at-home order put in place amid the coronavirus pandemic in an effort to mitigate the spread of the potentially fatal virus. 

What Whitmer didn't bother mentioning nor did the whiny Jake Tapper confront her with is that the swastikas that she complained about were on signs comparing her to Nazis. 

On Friday, President Trump tweeted his support of those in Michigan who are exercising their constitutional right to peacefully protest. 

Per Trump: 

"The Governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal."

With the inevitable playing of the race card, the predictable media line of attack is going to be to breath new life into the Charlottesville  "some fine people on both sides" lie in which Trump's actual comments were taken out of context.  

Even Tapper admitted it last year:

As for Whitmer, she has become the poster child for liberal totalitarianism for her punishing and arbitrary restrictions which have forbidden Michiganders of purchasing garden plants and seeds while protecting abortion mills. 

This has naturally led to protests from citizens whose lives are being destroyed by this cruel woman who is using the crisis to audition for the vice presidency.

Whitmer has now used the protests as an excuse for collective punishment of residents by extending the lockdowns despite resistance that has spread to the state legislature which is now suing her for overreach.

And she isn't backing down one inch but rather leading the national crusade by the leftist elite to crush resistance to Democrat tyranny. 

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @11    4 years ago

Well, thank God those republicans drove those old dixie democrats down ..... and all the people were singing .... they went na la lala la na .....

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Sparty On @11.1    4 years ago

I didn't know we had leaves on trees in Michigan, Fake photos, fake outrage.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @11.1.1    4 years ago

Yep and no linked article source ..... 

Professor Guide
11.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  KDMichigan @11.1.1    4 years ago

Armed protesters in the Michigan State House:

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.1.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @11.1.3    4 years ago

I watched I think 5 videos looking for them shirtless Michiganders waving rebel flags on a 40 degree rainy day. I just can't seem to find them.

Now I can see why a few armed people can trigger some on the left but Michigan happens to be a open carry state. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @11.1.4    4 years ago

All they have is propaganda.    

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of their efforts

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Here is a shot outside the Michigan State House showing HEAVILY ARMED PROTESTORS WITH bulletproof vests.

And, Trump supporters with those silly, "Make America Great," red caps. Is that how Trump envisions "Making America Great" by encouraging people to Arm themself and protest in front of public buildings, then, storm inside them, and intimidate legislatures in session?

Where is that RIGHT spelled out in the Constitution?

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Here is a shot outside the Michigan State House showing HEAVILY ARMED PROTESTORS WITH bulletproof vests.

And, Trump supporters with those silly, "Make America Great," red caps. Is that how Trump envisions "Making America Great" by encouraging people to Arm themself and protest in front of public buildings, then, storm inside them, and intimidate legislatures in session?

Where is that RIGHT spelled out in the Constitution?

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION? 

Screaming, bully protesters not wearing Facial Masks, shouting profanity, and spewing spital on Law Enforcement Officers doing their job.

Notice the protesters are not practicing "Social Distancing," and threatening police officers, state legislators, and their staff with their "terroristic tactics."

That is not a protected speech!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
14.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @14    4 years ago

Yeah, those are the great patriots. I'm impressed, not. Talk about threatening. All that has to happen, is one of those cops get spooked enough and it could be a blood bath.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
14.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @14.1    4 years ago

On the other hand, all that has to happen is one of those armed rebels suddenly pull the trigger and all Hell will break out into a sudden blood bath from all sides. And most likely, it will be the innocent bystanders who will be to most to be harmed or killed.

Either way.....the people there with guns are playing with with the chance of imminent fire.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
14.2  bbl-1  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @14    4 years ago

The heart and soul of MAGA up close and personal.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
14.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @14    4 years ago

Very peaceful.

Professor Guide
14.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  KDMichigan @14.3    4 years ago

In open violation of their duly elected Governor, these "so-called" protesters refused to wear a mask, practice "social distancing," or, have common decency for their fellow demonstrators' health, there own, or, that of the legislators that are working to create an environment where thousands of Michigan residents do not die from the COVID 19 PANDEMIC!

The CONSTITUTION does not give citizens the RIGHT to intimidate, bully, scare, frighten others because they have a difference of opinion on State rule.

I hope you are familiar with the Whisky Rebellion in P.A., which forced President Washington to assemble an army to put down a militia of armed farmers who believed that the government had no right to tax their homemade whiskey.

Throughout history, over and over, again and again, this issue has been resolved in court and court, and, in the field which has often led to the death of many people. All because people cannot READ, or, understand the Constitution written by brilliant men 235 years ago using a quill.

The Constitution does not give any group, no matter how under-educated they may be, to run ship shod over other citizens at the point of a gun.

That is what bullies do!

IGNORANCE is not a suitable defense for "implied violence."

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
14.3.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @14.3.1    4 years ago
to run ship shod

the term is " ripshod or "roughshod

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
15.1  bbl-1  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @15    4 years ago

The Nazi SS were also the 'patriot police'.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15.1.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  bbl-1 @15.1    4 years ago

the nazi ss also ate 3 meals a day...

how many meals have you skipped in protest?

Professor Guide
15.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @15.1.1    4 years ago

In times of National Crisis one's government often calls upon its citizens to pitch in and help during the crisis.

Throughout recorded history there are always the few who work against their government and are unwilling to sacrifice for it.

We do not call these folks PATRIOTIC! They are often seen as an unruly mob, Traitors, and/or selfish.

I believe that any of those words would suffice for the actions of this undisciplined, unruly mob of HATERS! 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15.1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @15.1.2    4 years ago

hate to break the news but we are not going to suicide our economies and country over a virus.

if your state opens up too fast for your liking?   stay home.     no one will make you go outside.

Professor Guide
16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

The "so-called" patriots are protesting during a WORLDWIDE HEALTH EMERGENCY, that has KILLED 300,000 people, (69,834 in America).

Another 1.2 MILLION of their fellow Americans are infected, with estimates that in America, the number of DEATHS will reach over 100,000+.

This is NOT a Common Flu, it is a NATIONAL CRISIS!

There are no vaccines, no over-the-counter drugs, no effective treatments. The Medical Community is overwhelmed! Bodies are stacking up in hospitals, funeral homes, nursing homes, even prisons.

The Center for Disease Control (CDC), and, our National COVID 19 Medical Professionals appointed by and with the consent of the Cheif-Executive Officer of the United States of America, the President, has explained that the ONLY thing this nation can do, at this moment, is to SLOW down the spread of this Virus.

They have outlined how America and most of the countries of the World have put in place these helpful strategies:

1. Wearing Face Masks to protect the wearer and others from possible contamination.

2. Washing one's hands with disinfectant hand soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.

3. Avoid touching one's face, and, human contact during the epidemic.

4. The "social distancing" of a minimum of 6' on all sides of citizens, because the virus can be spread by the Virus through the air up to 19 feet.

5. Disinfecting surfaces frequently due to the virus's ability to survive on some surfaces like metal up to 24+ hours.

At this moment, the World's Best Scientists, Epidemiologists, Universities, Research Institutions are working to find a vaccine, as well as medicines that may remediate the illness in people and speed their recovery.

Medical Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Health aide, ant, the entire Hospital Staff, along with Paramedics, and, others) on the FRONT LINE, putting themselves at risk, to treat INFECTED COVID 19 patients.

They are the PATRIOTS, not, a mob of angry, undisciplined disrupters that are demand that the NATION bow to their potentially violent, dangerous DICTATES to "Open the Country Up," so. they might get back to their much-needed jobs.

Our, Fake POTUS, real POS in the WH, Trump, flames their cause by encouraging them to "LIBERATE THEIR STATE," with his 1:00 a.m. "Twits," in direct contrast to the policies that he avows during his daytime COVID19 PRESS CONFERENCES. 

Further, these folks, you so generously refer to as "PATRIOTS" thump their nose at the scientific/medical community by refusing to wear Face Masks, and, ignoring the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organization), their own Center for Disease Control, and, the COVID 19 Presidential Task Force, well-research and vetted orders.

In short, your "HEROES, are deliberately putting their fellow citizens at grave risk FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT!

A patriot is someone that FIGHTS for their country, not AGAINST it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
16.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @16    4 years ago
A patriot is someone that FIGHTS for their country

I personally know a few protestors who already have, more than once many of them.

Oops!

Professor Guide
17  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

I punch the green icon that I can immediately post a response to a new comment, thereby, scam quickly to that one.

I click each green icon in the comment section NOT to VOTE it up, or,  INDICATE that I approve it.

I do so, that I can see the recent replies quickly.

Thanks, Miss Manners for your etiquette lesson.