╌>

"LIE"

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  6 comments

"LIE"
A plan that cannot be expressed in words in the course of three plus years is not a plan, it is a fabrication.

Limbaugh tried to steer the president back on topic, and the president briefly obliged.

"What they do is they love to say that I'm going to get rid of pre-existing conditions," Trump said. "No. I want to terminate Obamacare and then come up with a great, and we have come up with a great health care plan that's much less expensive and does include people with pre-existing conditions . That's what I want to do."

-

Ever since Trump tried to end Obamacare through Congress, which was 2017 I believe , he has been saying that he has a plan for healthcare that will cover people with pre-existing conditions.

A plan that cannot be expressed in words in the course of three plus years is not a plan, it is a fabrication. Bamboozlement.  He can't even flesh his "plan" out in generalities. He can't explain it at all and if a moderator asked him to lay out his health care plan in one minute there would be 55 seconds of irrelevant ranting. 

I doubt the voters are falling for this, many people have woke up during the four years of watching Trump habitually lie. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

[deleted]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
The 2020 Trump voter.

After Trump's recent shenanigans, There are fewer supporters than there used to be.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1    4 years ago

Many of them in their grave unnecessarily because of Trump's policies. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1    4 years ago

Still far too many of them, and they will continue to be a problem going forward even after the Trump loss.  I'm guessing eight years worth of problem.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.2    4 years ago

When you have people (some here) willing to literally crawl over broken glass to vote for him, you have just think wow, that is some messed up shiznit.  They had better hope that stupidity is not considered a preexisting condition when Trump has their health insurance cancelled.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    4 years ago

Where is this plan that the 'president' has been saying for years now, that is coming SOON?