╌>

VIDEO: Clay Clark Tells Freedom Plaza Crowd to Hug

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  76 comments

By:   Zachary Petrizzo (Mediaite)

VIDEO: Clay Clark Tells Freedom Plaza Crowd to Hug
Pro-Trump speaker Clay Clark at a Washington, D.C. rally on Tuesday afternoon encouraged fellow Trump supporters to hug each other at the event in Freedom Plaza

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Pro-Trump speaker Clay Clark at a Washington, D.C. rally on Tuesday afternoon encouraged fellow Trump supporters to hug each other at the event in Freedom Plaza.

"So what do we do, I am going to give everyone three action steps," Clark concluded his speech, which was centered on themes including overturning the 2020 election results and a series of other claims such as touting that he has "irrefutable proof that Dr. [Anthony] Fauci is wrong all the time."

Clark's "step one" featured the baseless claim that the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax, which led to the speaker encouraging the pro-Trump rally-goers hugging one another.

"Turn to the person next to you and give them a hug. Someone you don't know, go hug somebody. Spread it out, mass spreader. It's a mass-spreader event! It's a mass-spreader event!" Clark yelled. "It's a mass-spreader event!"

"There you go, hug it out," he added.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

I don't have the words for this one.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    3 years ago

I can't open the video but I'm dying to know, did the crowd do as it was told?  Did they really hug each other?  And were they wearing masks or not?

Professor Guide
3.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    3 years ago

OMG, yes.  It was off-the-chain disgusting.  No masks.

I've been trying to find a non-Twitter vid to post, but have been unsuccessful thus far.  You have to see it to really get the feel of how unbelievable insane this guy is.  

Professor Guide
3.1.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    3 years ago

Also, if there is any humor to be had about this latest idiotic nightmare, it's in the comments on the Mediaite article...especially this one::

The Lyin' King - Felony Remix     14 hours ago

trump had planned to go to his property in Scotland on the last day
of his presidency to avoid both the inauguration and incarceration.

Scotland declared a total lockdown and banned international travelers until Feb. 1.

Well played, Scotland, well played!!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    3 years ago
I can't open the video

See if you can open this one Buzz...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.2    3 years ago
Well played, Scotland, well played!!

Indeed it was well played. They told him that traveling to his gold course in Scotland was a non-essential trip. So he is banned from entering Scotland until Feb 1st.

LMAO......

Professor Guide
3.1.5  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.3    3 years ago

Thanks for posting it, Raven!!  I gave up trying to find one about an hour ago.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.5    3 years ago

You're welcome Sister. I told Buzz that I would convert the YouTube and other videos that he could not open to a MP4 format and post them for him so he can open them. It only takes a few minutes to do and that way he can stay in the loop, and there may be others that can't open those thy of videos. 

There is an article in Help that has instructions on how to convert videos other than YouTubes to the mpg format which will work in NT as well. It's called...

How To Post A Non-YouTube Video In NT

and it works for other types of videos too. But, I use a third party converter on the Internet that works very well.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.2    3 years ago

I knew I liked the Scots for some reason

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.8  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.3    3 years ago

LOL.  It worked perfectly. Thank you.  When it is early morning here the internet is not clogged up and everything works better for me.  As the day goes on everything slows down, even the response when I click on anything. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.9  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.1    3 years ago

Okay, Raven provided an alternate video that I watch, and you're right, it was unbelievable, but not so unbelievable as what has been happening since that I have been watching on news TV and news source videos.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
3.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    3 years ago

Is that a magazine in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

It's just my tactical gear.

Ooh...  You are a proud boy.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.3  Gordy327  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    3 years ago
I don't have the words for this one.

I do: Stupid!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    3 years ago

MAGA trash are trying to start trouble outside the capitol building

some trying to breach the security barriers around the capitol

some arrested for carrying firearms

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.4.1  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @3.4    3 years ago
MAGA trash are trying to start trouble outside the capitol building

some trying to breach the security barriers around the capitol

some arrested for carrying firearms

None of this should come as any surprise-- after all (as Rrump has so frequently said)-- they are THE PARTY OF LAW AND ORDER!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

Best tweets:

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    3 years ago

What's an 'action step'?

Did everyone hear the moron give out his phone number?  We need to flood his phone with texts.  

Can't this guy be penalized/arrested for holding an event like this?  Encouraging people to spread the disease?

We need to send this moron a text and tell him he's a moron along with all the other morons at his superspreader event.

His phone # is 918-851-6920

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    3 years ago

I just texted to him that he's a fucking moron . . . .

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    3 years ago
Can't this guy be penalized/arrested for holding an event like this? 

I think he could be be penalized for deliberately endangering the lives of everyone there by encouraging them to make physical contact and not wearing a face mask or protective clothing, nd not practicing social distancing. 

After all, Trump does not care about their lives, and if any catch the COVID-19 from someone they hug it could be considered deliberate exposure to a known lethal disease. Or something of that nature.

But, like everything else that has been done in Trumps name and Trump himself that endangered peoples lives by exposing them to the coronavirus, they won't be charged or disciplined in any way. 

And if any of those who obeyed what they were told to do and they catch the virus and die....oh well, no one told them they had to play along. Right?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Raven Wing @4.1.2    3 years ago

And if any of those who obeyed what they were told to do and they catch the virus and die....oh well, no one told them they had to play along. Right?

Who cares about them?  Not me.  I care about good people they share air with.  I’ve seen so much stupidity since the dawn of Trumpism that I just don’t care if his supporters live or die anymore.

Professor Guide
4.1.4  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @4.1.2    3 years ago
I think he could be be penalized for deliberately endangering the lives of everyone there by encouraging them to make physical contact and not wearing a face mask or protective clothing, nd not practicing social distancing.

People have been arrested for coughing and/or spitting on others who objected to their non-mask status.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  cjcold  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.4    3 years ago

The Darwin Awards ceremony is going to run long this year.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    3 years ago

He's even admitting it's a super spreader event

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.1    3 years ago
I just texted to him that he's a fucking moron .

so you are one of those people, huh? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.7    3 years ago

One of what 'people'?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.9  Krishna  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.3    3 years ago
don’t care if his supporters live or die anymore.

Obviously many of those fools are prime candidates to receive the Darwin Award:

The  Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions around 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by  selecting themselves out of the gene pool  from dying or becoming sterilized via their own actions. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.10  Raven Wing  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.3    3 years ago
I just don’t care if his supporters live or die anymore.

I don't like what they stand for, but, I really don't wish for them to die. 

Professor Guide
4.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    3 years ago

Thanks for posting those, Hal.  

I'd bet $100 that fool didn't let a single person near him, let alone give him a hug.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     3 years ago

Meanwhile, in the real world, the US had 229,055 new COVID cases and 3755 deaths yesterday.

Keep right on hugging you stupid fuck.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @5    3 years ago

hell yeah. go to the ICU covid wards in the nearest hospital and hug those people trumpsters.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @5    3 years ago

If only they wouldn't reproduce..... 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5.2    3 years ago

If only they couldn't reproduce . . . . . 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.1    3 years ago

Well.....it's not too late to stop this dickhead....

Professor Guide
5.3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @5    3 years ago
Keep right on hugging you stupid fuck.

Eff's plural!!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @5    3 years ago

May they all get the CV.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The National Guard has been deployed on the streets of Washington DC, to keep the peace as Trump prepares to speak at the "Save America" rally. 

America was saved on Nov 3, and then again yesterday in the state of Georgia. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago
America was saved on Nov 3, and then again yesterday in the state of Georgia. 

Yet these POS which includes Trump is out there in their alternate reality believing a flim flam man.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

cool. operation kent state - lock and load. live ammo, full auto. target gadsden, nazi, and confederate flags, proud boys, and any "Q" paraphernalia. /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @6.2    3 years ago

You are always so tough while on the internet!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.1    3 years ago

Professor Guide
6.2.3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.1    3 years ago
You are always so tough while on the internet!

Thank you for your comment.  Do you have anything to say about the subject at hand?  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.3    3 years ago

No.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.5  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.3    3 years ago

does he ever?

Professor Guide
6.2.6  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @6.2    3 years ago

You're tough at home, too!

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.7  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.6    3 years ago

LOL! anybody looks tough compared to jello dick.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.2    3 years ago

looky there, more pictures!!

Sweet!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.3    3 years ago

Was the post I responded to on topic?

If so, so is mine.

Flag it or stop whining, for God's sake!

Professor Guide
6.2.10  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.9    3 years ago
Flag it or stop whining, for God's sake!

If you consider this:

Thank you for your comment.  Do you have anything to say about the subject at hand?

...to be whining, then I don't think whining means what you think it means.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.11  Krishna  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.3    3 years ago

No.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.2.10    3 years ago

I didn't ask what you thought.

Professor Guide
6.2.13  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.12    3 years ago
I didn't ask what you thought.

Thank you for your final comment. 

freepress
Freshman Silent
7  freepress    3 years ago

This is truly sad, they are willing to reduce Trumps base by volunteering to take on the risk of getting a deadly virus. So this is what "winning" looks like? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Yeah, they should burn small businesses, loot and kill people like respectable people do during a pandemic. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    3 years ago

"Yeah, they should burn small businesses, loot and kill people like respectable people do during a pandemic."

You mean like Kyle Rittenhouse and the proud boys and the boogaloo boys?  All those 'right-wing' outside agitators?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1    3 years ago
All those 'right-wing' outside agitators?

"outside agitators" Is there no limit to the left's delusions?

Professor Guide
8.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    3 years ago

Thank you for your comment.  Do you have anything to say that relates to the subject at hand?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.2    3 years ago

No.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.2    3 years ago

Never does.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    3 years ago

Yeah, they should burn small businesses, loot and kill people like respectable people do during a pandemic. 

That Hail Mary overshot the field and landed in the nosebleed section.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.3.1  Gordy327  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.3    3 years ago
That Hail Mary overshot the field and landed in the nosebleed section.

It seems more of a fumble.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    3 years ago

You do know that it was the Proud Boys who engaged the DC police in violence, don't you?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.4    3 years ago

Yes indeed.  I didn't see anything about peaceful protesters anywhere.  Also there is something in there about protesters, no protesters, right wing supremacist tRump supporters is what they were.  

62e21440-2fbd-11eb-95ff-5673fa3d2f9f

'We will not take it any more,' Trump tells supporters as Congress meets to certify Biden win

Jonathan Landay
Wed, January 6, 2021, 11:30 AM EST

(Note strong language in paragraphs 5 and 6)

By Jonathan Landay

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump addressed thousands of supporters, including members of far-right groups, at a rally in Washington protesting Wednesday's meeting of Congress to confirm his election loss to President-elect Joe Biden in November.

Trump, who has spent much of his time since the Nov. 3 election trying to overturn the results, falsely said he won as he spoke on an outdoor stage framing the White House, which Biden is due to move into in two weeks.

Crowds gathered at the "Save America March" wore Trump-approved red baseball caps and cheered as Trump repeated the groundless conspiracy theories that have consumed his final days in office — a period in which coronavirus infections have surged throughout the United States as the pandemic worsens.

"You don't concede when there's theft involved," Trump, a Republican, said after taking the stage following a playlist blasted over loudspeakers of power ballads by Elton John and Phil Collins. "Our country has had enough and we will not take it any more."

For more than an hour, he aired familiar grievances with the news media and Hillary Clinton, his Democratic rival from the 2016 election, and delighted the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called "explosions of bullshit."

"Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!" the crowd chanted in reply. Most were not wearing the face masks urged by health experts to stem the spread of COVID-19, which has killed more than 350,000 Americans.

Weeks have passed since the states completed certifying that Biden, a Democrat, won the election by 306 Electoral College votes to Trump's 232, and Trump's extraordinary challenges to Biden's victory have floundered in courts across the country.

Congress was due to confirm Biden's victory on Wednesday. Many of Trump's fellow Republicans have promised a stonewalling effort that could stretch proceedings past midnight but was almost certain to fail.

Vice President Mike Pence opened the proceedings in his constitutional role as president of the Senate. He said in a statement that while he shared the concerns about the "integrity" of the election, it was not correct that he should be able to accept or reject electoral votes unilaterally.

In his remarks at the rally, Trump repeatedly made clear his frustration with Pence if he didn't stop Congress from certifying the result.

"Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and the good of our country," Trump said. "And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you, I will tell you right now."

POLICE AND PROTESTERS SCUFFLE

Members of militia groups and far-right groups, some in body armor, mingled with the crowds.

Washington police earlier banned from the city Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Trump-supporting far-right group the Proud Boys, after he was arrested on Monday for destruction of property and possession of a firearm magazine.

Other members of the men's group, which espouses white nationalism, gathered at the U.S. Capitol. Tarrio could not immediately be reached for comment.

Crowd control largely fell to the Metropolitan Police Department, which mobilized all 3,750 officers, the Capitol Police, the Park Police, the U.S. Secret Service, and more than 300 members of the city’s National Guard, according to Washington police chief Robert Contee and other officials.

Police have told protesters not to bring their guns to Washington, which has some of the country's strictest gun laws and bans the open carrying of firearms.

On Tuesday evening, Trump supporters trying to reach Black Lives Matter Plaza near the White House were stopped by police in riot gear who used pepper spray and batons to drive them back. Police said a handful of their officers were injured in scuffles and 10 people were arrested from Tuesday into Wednesday morning, a police spokeswoman said.

(Reporting by Jonathan Landay in Washington; Additional reporting by Timothy Ahmann, Jim Urquhart and Andrea Shalal; Writing by Jonathan Allen in New York; Editing by Howard Goller and Sonya Hepinstall)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.4.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @8.4.1    3 years ago

thank-you for posting that article

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.4.3  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.4    3 years ago
You do know that it was the Proud Boys who engaged the DC police in violence, don't you?

That's because Trump-- and all of his supporters-- are true advocates of "Law and Order"!

/sarc

JBB
Professor Principal
9  JBB    3 years ago

Professor Guide
9.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JBB @9    3 years ago

Ha!!!!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @9    3 years ago

Ms Julia Sugarbaker was always one of my favorite characters

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.2    3 years ago

I crushed on her husband for years.

Professor Guide
9.2.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.2    3 years ago
Ms Julia Sugarbaker was always one of my favorite characters

Mine, too.  Here's the whole thing:

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2.1    3 years ago

Hal Linden? Is that his name? I saw him at the U of Alaska in Fairbanks doing a one man show where he played Mark Twain. It was awesome

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.2.3    3 years ago

Hal Holbrook.  Hal Linden was Barney Miller.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2.4    3 years ago

Than-you, I knew I got it wrong

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.2.5    3 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
9.3  Krishna  replied to  JBB @9    3 years ago

Speaking of the Devil:

THE ORANGE DEMON WENT TO GEORGIA - a parody | Don Caron

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @9.3    3 years ago

Twin composers is off the charts awesome.  Great song also.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10  Krishna    3 years ago

a series of other claims such as touting that he has "irrefutable proof that Dr.  [Anthony] Fauci  is wrong all the time."

Clark's "step one" featured the baseless claim that the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax, which led to the speaker encouraging the pro-Trump rally-goers hugging one another.

One flew East , and one flew West, and one Flew over the Cuckoo's nest .....

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif