╌>

ASHLI BABBITT WOULDN'T HAVE SHED A TEAR IF A MEMBER OF CONGRESS DIED

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  228 comments

By:   Steve M.

This morning we learned the identity of the woman who was shot while storming the Capitol yesterday. The woman was 35-year-old Ashli Babbit...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

"Hateful and totalitarian." —James Taranto

Thursday, January 07, 2021

This morning we learned the identity of the woman who was shot while storming the Capitol yesterday.

The woman was 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt, a California native and Air Force veteran, her former husband told The Washington Post....
Babbitt, a native of San Diego, served in Afghanistan and Iraq in the Air Force before other deployments with the National Guard to Kuwait and Qatar, ex-husband Timothy McEntee told The Post....
On social media, Babbitt recorded combative videos about immigration policy, while expressing her support for a border wall. In early September, she tweeted a picture from a Trump boat parade in San Diego wearing a shirt that said, "We are Q," referring to QAnon, the far-right conspiracy theory. The tweet also included the hashtag "#WWG1WGA," an acronym used by supporters who believe in the claims that Trump was battling a group of "deep state" child abusers.
Babbitt also retweeted messages calling for Vice President Pence to resign and be charged with treason, videos of Trump rallies and photos of the president's supporters flying to D.C. for the protests.
In one of her final posts, she responded to a tweet saying many flights to D.C. were canceled because of weather. "The entire world is corrupt," the person said.
In response, Babbitt wrote: "Nothing will stop us ... they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours … dark to light!"

I've been looking at her Twitter feed, which is still up. She regularly retweeted praise for Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, and (especially) Lin Wood -- not to mention Julian Assange.
wood%2Bjulian.PNG
She was a COVID truther who liked videos of people refusing to wear masks in stores.
mask.PNG
She lived in Southern California and was not a fan of her governor.
RT3.PNG
What's more, she seemed to relish the thought of her political enemies coming to a violent end.
RT.PNG RT4.PNG RT5.PNG fire1.PNG
Let's get a closer look at that last one:
fire2.PNG
No Congress member or staffer was killed yesterday. Ashli Babbitt was killed. But I'm fairly certain that if the situation were reversed, she wouldn't have been horrified. She'd have thought justice was meted out to a traitor. Posted by Steve M. at 7:06 PMicon18_email.gif Older PostHome Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

This is the first I read of this woman's background and beliefs, although it hardly comes as a surprise.  I will save my sorrow for someone that deserves it.

As the article says, she wouldnt have shed a tear if one of the liberal congresspeople or senators had been killed. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2  devangelical    3 years ago

fuck her and every other Q domestic terrorist. she's dead and gone. too bad it wasn't a head shot.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  devangelical @2    3 years ago

Witness said it was the right carotid artery, she was dead in seconds.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    3 years ago

sucks being a domestic terrorist.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @2.1.1    3 years ago
sucks being a domestic terrorist.

That brought to mind an old idiom from the 80s, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

just depends on who you ask and the point of view which one one will be.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @2.1.2    3 years ago

Good point. But IMO, this woman was on the wrong side of the law

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.3    3 years ago

... and a gun barrel... ha ha ha

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  devangelical @2    3 years ago

She was ex Air Force.....  I honor her for her service, but strongly question her ability to apply facts to her oath to defend the US Constitution.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.3.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.3    3 years ago

she'll be remembered for act of domestic terrorism now.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.3    3 years ago

She was a 14 year veteran. Now...most everyone I know that did at least 10 stayed until they reached 20 or longer. Why did she get out at 14 when she only had another 6 to go? It's possible that she was forced to leave for a reason such as she couldn't make rank...or something else.

Yes, I'm speculating. Again.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.3.3  Split Personality  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.3.2    3 years ago

From the self video while driving in 2018 she had an anger issue but was an equal opportunity hater when it came to politicians as she also threatened Duncan Hunter along with a list of Democrats.

She apparently still lived in San Diego at the time

The crap people do, then they post it on FB?  (forever)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.3    3 years ago

When she violated the oath she took, she ceased being part of my extended military family along with that pos LTC.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.3.2    3 years ago

You might be correct.  I am betting she had some adverse OER's (Officer Evaluation Reports) which can be a career killer promotion wise.  But then again, my father only did 14 years in the USMC.  I was only about two when he faced a four year unaccompanied tour in Japan.  He had seen too many families torn apart by these tours and didn't want to entertain that possibility, so he finished his current contract and got out.  He loved the USMC, but he loved me and my mother more..   He went on to become highly successful in his chosen profession.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.4  bugsy  replied to  devangelical @2    3 years ago
fuck her and every other Q domestic terrorist. she's dead and gone. too bad it wasn't a head shot.

I feel the exact same way about every rioter, looter and business destroyer during 8 continuous months of rioting in blue cities and states.

Good thing we can agree on something.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.4.1  devangelical  replied to  bugsy @2.4    3 years ago

false equivalencies are the common denominator of false americans.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.4.2  bugsy  replied to  devangelical @2.4.1    3 years ago

Nothing false about it.

There is a very high chance that ANTIFA and BLM will again cause violence somewhere in this country. When this happens, I hope the police forces in those cities fill each and every one of those torsos with lead.

As far as "false American" comment, I will put my 20 years of service to this country up against most liberal years of hiding under mommy's apron because "orange man bad".

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.4.3  devangelical  replied to  bugsy @2.4.2    3 years ago
Removed for context

... and the oath you took in the service was to do what?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.4.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @2.4.3    3 years ago

I will put up my 23 and bet that he does not even remember the content of the oath.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.4.5  bugsy  replied to  devangelical @2.4.3    3 years ago
and the oath you took in the service was to do what?

Protect those of you while you are hiding under your mommy's apron.

[removed]

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.4.6  bugsy  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.4.4    3 years ago
I will put up my 23 and bet that he does not even remember the content of the oath.

You see, Paula, I have a morals and ethics that tell me I should not insult those that actually took the oath to protect this coun try and the Constitution.

[removed]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.4.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  bugsy @2.4.2    3 years ago

I will put up my 9.5. I'm no liberal hiding under Mommy's apron

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @2    3 years ago

Kudos to whoever took that trash out.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Were there any rioters at the Capitol Building yesterday that are not Q Anon? All of the ones I am seeing interviewed or photographed seem to be Q.  Trump called them his people. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

tRump did call them his people and he told them that they were very special and that he loved them

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

LE should have emptied their clips and stacked up all these traitors like firewood.  Instead, it appears that they were welcomed in for a selfie and pillage session.  This pos was probably killed by accident from the bumbling idiots in charge of protecting our government.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    3 years ago

I think Trump colluded with some white supremacists in the Capitol Police force. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    3 years ago
I think Trump colluded with some white supremacists in the Capitol Police force. 

And you make fun of Qanon....

The left spent the summer calling for the police to avoid confronting rioting mobs and avoiding escalating " confrontations as they assaulted police and now you are surprised when the cop's followed the left's preferred method  of giving free reign to rioters?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.1    3 years ago

You're joking , right ? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    3 years ago
ou're joking , right ?

You are the one pushing a wacky conspiracy with no evidence, not me. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.4  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    3 years ago

No, not joking.  This is what Putin needs people to accept.  And it does work for some.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.5  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.1    3 years ago

Lets just see where this goes with the police.  Keep our mouths closed and minds open for a bit and see what comes out shall we....?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.3    3 years ago

Sean why didnt they have a proper deployment of officers and equipment out there prior to the breaching of their lines?  Was that an accident ? , oversight?  The truth is it's now a scandal. When BLM was there having a rally, there was rows of cops in riot gear.  Yesterday they did the old 'ole' defense.  Cops taking selfies with the rioters. 

You go ahead and explain it. 

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
4.1.7  Drakkonis  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.5    3 years ago

Glad to see at least one here is reasonable. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    3 years ago

"I think Trump colluded with some white supremacists in the Capitol Police force."

I wouldn't be surprised - Some of them were taking selfies with the domestic terrorists  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.1    3 years ago

Would you please find a new song and dance routine? This one is getting really old 

zuksam
Junior Silent
4.1.10  zuksam  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    3 years ago
You go ahead and explain it

I think BLM and Antifa have a bad track record with the Vandalism, Burning and Looting so they were prepared for them, and they didn't want them anywhere near the buildings because of the spray paint. As far as the criminals who breached the capitol they were a tiny minority of this protest. I haven't been able to find out exactly how many people entered the capitol building but from what I've seen I doubt it was more than a couple hundred. It's troubling that anyone was able to break into that building, I would have thought that it would have been much more secure even on an average day. I would have thought that the windows would have been some type of blast resistant glass or something a little tougher than it was. Who'd a thought someone could break into the US Capitol Building as easily as breaking into an average American Residence. There's definitely some problems with security when my old Junior High had better security than the Capitol Building. Anyone with any sense at all who was involved with Capitol Security should have assumed that any crowd (even everyday tourists) could contain potential Bad Actors and prepared for the worst but apparently they have no clue. All I can say is if the Capitol Building is this easily penetrated what does that say about the Billions we pay for National Security It's a Bad Joke! 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    3 years ago

I think the Chief of Capitol Police resigned over this

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.9    3 years ago

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.13  JBB  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.12    3 years ago

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.15  Sean Treacy  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.5    3 years ago

eep our mouths closed and minds open for a bit and see what comes out shall we..

fly's motto... Keep your mouth closed and let conspiracies  air. 

John is pushing a conspiracy. Not me. Address your advice to him. 

":I think Trump colluded with some white supremacists in the Capitol Police force."

That sort of conspiracy pushing is Aokay with you......

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.16  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    3 years ago

s in riot gear.  Yesterday they did the old 'ole' defense.  Cops taking selfies with the rioters.

Do you honestly not remember summer 2020?  IT happened in your city.  Did Lightfoot and BLM supporters in the police department collude to let the city burn? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.15    3 years ago

they were awfully chummy with the CP...taking selfies and stuff

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.18  Split Personality  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.11    3 years ago

and both Sargents at Arms for the House & Senate

although they did evacuate everyone safely...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Sean Treacy  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.17    3 years ago
hey were awfully chummy with the CP...taking selfies and stuff

Some certainly did.   And there was lots of that going on over the summer with police too. 

"deescalation" and letting rioters run rampant was used by police departments all over the country this summer. It's a stupid strategy and I hope the disaster at the Capitol spells the end of it. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.20  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.11    3 years ago

from what i have read , him , the chief of the DC metro police  job is on the line , as are both sargents- of -arms on both the house and senate side of the capitol. and the list is still being compiled from what i understand. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.21  bugsy  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.5    3 years ago
Lets just see where this goes with the police.  Keep our mouths closed and minds open for a bit and see what comes out shall we....?

With this I can agree with.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.22  bugsy  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.15    3 years ago

I got into a tiff with one that tends to easily go off the rails when confronted with facts on meta the other day. I was told that I should agree with what is being told to me or shut the fuck up.

This is not surprising and expected.

However, in a way, I think Fly is kinda right. We don';t know everything yet and the truth will come out, no matter how much the left will try and suppress it if it will make the look bad.

I'm just going to sit back and watch the failure of the Biden administration, much like I did with the Obama admin.

Two years and taking back the House is not that far away.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    3 years ago
"I think Trump colluded with some white supremacists in the Capitol Police force."

Of course he did.  Some of the mob were off duty police also.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.26  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.8    3 years ago

I hope every one of the LEO's who colluded with the enemy gets fired.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.27  Dulay  replied to  dennis smith @4.1.24    3 years ago

Another one that doesn't realize that the Mayor of DC has NO responsibility for defending the Capitol. Get educated. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.28  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.12    3 years ago

excellent album

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.29  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @4.1.27    3 years ago

No she is the dumb fuck that thought painting "Black Lives Matter" on the street was a good use of DC tax payer money; and represented everyone that lived there. She was not siding with BLM and left wing rioters at all./S

And she also told law enforcement to stand down before the most recent DC riot. Suppose she is not to blame for that either. Typical Democrats- take no responsibility for anything. But Trruuummmmppppp!!!! is all they have!

Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told federal law enforcement to stand down just one day before a mob of Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, smashing windows, entering the chambers, and forcing lawmakers and congressional staff inside into lockdown.

“To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway,” Bowser wrote in a letter to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, and Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy.

According to Bowser, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police Department in coordination with the U.S. Park Police, Capitol Police, and Secret Sevice were well-equipped to handle whatever problems could come up during the Trump rallies planned for Wednesday.

“The District of Columbia Government has not requested personnel from any other federal law enforcement agencies,” she continued. “To avoid confusion, we ask that any request for additional assistance be coordinated using the same process and procedures.”

Bowser also explained that the presence of “unidentifiable” federal law enforcement agents in D.C. could “cause confusion” and “become a national security threat” because of the lack of distinction between them and “armed groups.”

DC is a part of Maryland, period. She is the mayor, period. There is a reason that DC wasn't given statehood to begin with. Democrats' wet dreams about making DC a state will never come to reality. 

But the lack of statehood for the capital is enshrined in the Constitution. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the document reads, “The Congress shall have Power To …exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States.”

James Madison outlined the reasoning behind this provision in Federalist 43, calling the arrangement an “indispensable necessity.” He wrote, “The indispensable necessity of complete authority at the seat of government, carries its own evidence with it… Without it, not only the public authority might be insulted and its proceedings interrupted with impunity; but a dependence of the members of the general government on the State comprehending the seat of the government, for protection in the exercise of their duty, might bring on the national councils an imputation of awe or influence, equally dishonorable to the government and dissatisfactory to the other members of the Confederacy.”

In other words, the founders worried that if the capital were to be a state, the members of the government would be unduly beholden to it. Madison envisioned that voting members of a D.C. state would be able to ‘insult’ or ‘interrupt’ the proceedings of government to get their way, simply by virtue of physical proximity to the halls of power.

As for this lovely article's premise. Democrats claim to be better than the MAGA protesters; but judging by many of the comments here- her death is being celebrated by those on the left. She was unarmed, not a threat; but she was still shot and killed. Unless DC hires really pathetic wimps of LEO's, and 3 of them couldn't have subdued her w/o use of lethal force. If she had been a BLM protester the riots would have lasted for weeks across the US. Calls for the officer to be sentenced to the maximum the law would all from Democratic politicians.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.30  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.11    3 years ago

Just like DeVos and the turtle hag, he resigned before he could get fired.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.31  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.29    3 years ago
And she also told law enforcement to stand down before the most recent DC riot.

Prove it. 

According to Bowser, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police Department in coordination with the U.S. Park Police, Capitol Police, and Secret Sevice were well-equipped to handle whatever problems could come up during the Trump rallies planned for Wednesday.

That is a lie. 

DC is a part of Maryland, period. 

Another lie. 

She was unarmed,

They knew that HOW? 

not a threat;

She was a threat. 

but she was still shot and killed.

Don't you and yours insist that citizens comply with LEO's orders? Don't Trump followers claim to 'Back the Blue' and to be all about law and order? 

She was climbing through a breached door into the hall outside of the House chamber. She was told that the officer was armed. Yet she persisted. She committed multiple crimes. She is one of the few whose privilege didn't hold up. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.32  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @4.1.31    3 years ago
She was unarmed, They knew that HOW?

Oh my lord. That is not the standard for a shooting. Can you imagine if cops went around shooting people on the grounds that they didn’t know a person was unarmed?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.33  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.32    3 years ago
Oh my lord. That is not the standard for a shooting.

Never said it was. Why pretend I did? 

Save your fake outrage for someone who may be naïve enough to believe it.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.34  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @4.1.33    3 years ago

I’m not outraged.

You are free to clarify the meaning of your remarks, but I quoted your words, and also the words you were replying to for context. You are free to explain why it matters that the shooting officer didn’t know his target was unarmed.

To clarify my point, the officer is supposed to think his target is armed and is about to harm either the officer or someone else. I don’t see how not knowing she was unarmed could possibly be relevant, but you are free to explain your position or not. All the rest of us can do is respond to the words you wrote.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.35  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.34    3 years ago
I’m not outraged.

I know, that's why I characterized it as fake.

You are free to clarify the meaning of your remarks, but I quoted your words, and also the words you were replying to for context.

You may have READ the context but your obviously don't understand it. 

You are free to explain why it matters that the shooting officer didn’t know his target was unarmed.

AGAIN, I didn't say it did. 

As I have stated before, whether she was armed or not is irrelevant. 

To clarify my point, the officer is supposed to think his target is armed and is about to harm either the officer or someone else.

Where did you get that from? 

I don’t see how not knowing she was unarmed could possibly be relevant, but you are free to explain your position or not.

Your continuous misrepresentation of my comments is on you. 

All the rest of us can do is respond to the words you wrote.

Try doing so without interjecting your own false interpretations. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.36  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.35    3 years ago

Last worditis is strong with some

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.37  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.1.36    3 years ago
You fantasy of what you think I should do does not phase me, but simply makes me chuckle at the idiocy.

The lack of credibility illustrated by members who spew bullshit and then insist they have no burden of proof isn't a fantasy.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.38  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.37    3 years ago

removed for context

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.41  Split Personality  replied to  dennis smith @4.1.40    3 years ago
The law enforcement shot and killed an unarmed citizen.

Really Dennis?  Are you sure you want to go there?

That speaks volumes.

We could say that about you too.

Perhaps we can ask the families of these unarmed citizens, none of whom were trespassing and vandalizing the Capitol Building threatening to hang the Vice President... how they feel about the deaths of their loved ones.

Updated December 28, 2020

Andre Maurice Hill, May 23, 1973 - December 22, 2020
Columbus, Ohio
Shot: December 22, 2020, Columbus Police Officer

Casey Christopher Goodson Jr., January 30, 1997 - December 4, 2020
Columbus, Ohio
Shot: December 4, 2020, Franklin County Sheriff Deputy

Angelo “AJ” Crooms, May 15, 2004 - November 13, 2020
Cocoa, Florida
Shot: November 13, 2020, Brevard County Sheriff Deputies

Sincere Pierce, April 2, 2002 - November 13, 2020
Cocoa, Florida
Shot: November 13, 2020, Brevard County Sheriff Deputies

Marcellis Stinnette, June 17, 2001 - October 20, 2020
Waukegan, Illinois
Shot: October 20, 2020, Waukegan Police Officer

Jonathan Dwayne Price, November 3, 1988 - October 3, 2020
Wolfe City, Texas
Tasered/Shot: October 3, 2020, Wolfe City Police Officer

Dijon Durand Kizzee, February 5, 1991 - August 31, 2020
Los Angeles, California
Shot: August 21, 2020, Los Angeles County Police

Rayshard Brooks, January 31, 1993 - June 12, 2020
Atlanta, Georgia
Shot: June 12, 2020, Atlanta Police Officer

Carlos Carson, May 16, 1984 - June 6, 2020
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Pepper Sprayed/Shot in Head: June 6, 2020, Knights Inn Tulsa Armed Security Guard, former sergeant and detention officer with the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office

David McAtee, August 3, 1966 - June 1, 2020
Louisville, Kentucky
Shot: June 1, 2020, Louisville Metropolitan Police Officer

Tony “Tony the TIger” McDade, 1982 - May 27, 2020
Tallahassee, Florida
Shot: May 27, 2020, Tallahassee Police Officers

George Perry Floyd, October 14, 1973 - May 25, 2020
Powderhorn, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Knee on neck/Asphyxiated: May 25, 2020, Minneapolis Police Officer

Dreasjon “Sean” Reed, 1999 - May 6, 2020
Indianapolis, Indiana
Shot: May 6, 2020, Unidentified Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Officer

Michael Brent Charles Ramos, January 1, 1978 - April 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Shot: April 24, 2020, Austin Police Detectives

Daniel T. Prude, September 20, 1978 - March 30, 2020
Rochester, New York
Asphyxiation: March 23, 2020, Rochester Police Officers

Breonna Taylor, June 5, 1993 - March 13, 2020
Louisville, Kentucky
Shot: March 13, 2020, Louisville Metro Police Officers

Manuel “Mannie” Elijah Ellis, August 28, 1986 - March 3, 2020
Tacoma, Washington
Physical restraint/Hypoxia: March 3, 2020, Tacoma Police Officers

William Howard Green, March 16, 1976 - January 27, 2020
Temple Hills, Maryland
Shot: January 27, 2020, Prince George’s County Police Officer

John Elliot Neville, 1962 - December 4, 2019
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Asphyxiated (hog-tied in prone position)/Heart Attack/Brain Injury: December 2, 2019, Forsyth County Sheriff Officers

Atatiana Koquice Jefferson, November 28, 1990 - October 12, 2019
Fort Worth, Texas
Shot: October 12, 2019, Fort Worth Police Officer

Elijah McClain, February 25, 1996 - August 30, 2019
Aurora, Colorado
Chokehold/Ketamine/Heart Attack: August 24, 2019, Aurora Police Officers and Paramedic

Ronald Greene, September 28, 1969 - May 10, 2019
Monroe, Louisiana
Stun gun/Force: May 10, 2019, Louisiana State Police

Javier Ambler, October 7, 1978 - March 28, 2019
Austin, Texas
Tasered/Electrocuted: March 28, 2019, Williamson County Sheriff Deputy

Sterling Lapree Higgins, October 27, 1981 - March 25, 2019
Union City, Tennessee
Choke hold/Asphyxiation: March 24-25, 2019, Union City Police Officer and Obion County Sheriff Deputies

Gregory Lloyd Edwards, September 23, 1980 - December 10, 2018
Brevard County Jail, Cocoa, Florida
Kneed, Punched, Pepper Sprayed, Tasered, and Strapped into a restraint chair with a spit hood over his head/Failure to Provide Medical Care: December 9, 2019, Brevard County Sheriffs

Emantic “EJ” Fitzgerald Bradford Jr., June 18, 1997 - November 22, 2018
Hoover, Alabama
Shot: November 22, 2018, Unidentified Hoover Police Officers

Charles “Chop” Roundtree Jr., September 5, 2000 - October 17, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
Shot: October 17, 2018, San Antonio Police Officer

Chinedu Okobi, February 13, 1982 - October 3, 2018
Millbrae, California
Tasered/Electrocuted: October 3, 2018, San Mateo County Sheriff Sergeant and Sheriff Deputies

Anton Milbert LaRue Black, October 18, 1998 - September 15, 2018
Greensboro, Maryland
Tasered/Sudden Cardiac Arrest: September 15, 2018, Greensboro Police Officers

Botham Shem Jean, September 29, 1991 - September 6, 2018
Dallas, Texas
Shot: September 6, 2018, Dallas Police Officer

Antwon Rose Jr., July 12, 2000 - June 19, 2018
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Shot: June 19, 2018, East Pittsburgh Police Officer

Saheed Vassell, December 22, 1983 - April 4, 2018
Brooklyn, New York City, New York
Shot: April 4, 2018, Four Unnamed New York City Police Officers

Stephon Alonzo Clark, August 10, 1995 - March 18, 2018
Sacramento, California
Shot: March 18, 2018, Sacramento Police Officers

Dennis Plowden Jr., 1992 - December 28, 2017
East Germantown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Shot: December 27, 2017, Philadelphia Police Officer

Bijan Ghaisar, September 4, 1992 - November 27, 2017
George Washington Memorial Parkway, Alexandria, Virginia
Shot: November 17, 2017, U.S. Park Police Officers

Aaron Bailey, 1972 - June 29, 2017
Indianapolis, Indiana
Shot: June 29, 2017, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Officers

Charleena Chavon Lyles, April 24, 1987 - June 18, 2017
Seattle, Washington
Shot: June 18, 2017, Seattle Police Officers

Fetus of Charleena Chavon Lyles (14-15 weeks), June 18, 2017
Seattle, Washington
Shot: June 18, 2017, Seattle Police Officers

Jordan Edwards, October 25, 2001 - April 29, 2017
Balch Springs, Texas
Shot: April 29, 2017, Balch Springs Officer

Chad Robertson, 1992 - February 15, 2017
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: February 8, 2017, Chicago Police Officer

Deborah Danner, September 25, 1950 - October 18, 2016
The Bronx, New York City, New York
Shot: October 18, 2016, New York City Police Officers

Alfred Olango, July 29, 1978 - September 27, 2016
El Cajon, California
Shot: September 27, 2016, El Cajon Police Officers

Terence Crutcher, August 16, 1976 - September 16, 2016
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Shot: September 16, 2016, Tulsa Police Officer

Terrence LeDell Sterling, July 31, 1985 - September 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Shot: September 11, 2016, Washington Metropolitan Police Officer

Korryn Gaines, August 24, 1993 - August 1, 2016
Randallstown, Maryland
Shot: August 1, 2016, Baltimore County Police

Joseph Curtis Mann, 1966 - July 11, 2016
Sacramento, California
Shot: July 11, 2016, Sacramento Police Officers

Philando Castile, July 16, 1983 - July 6, 2016
Falcon Heights, Minnesota
Shot: July 6, 2016, St. Anthony Police Officer

Alton Sterling, June 14, 1979 - July 5, 2016
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Shot: July 5, 2016, Baton Rouge Police Officers

Bettie “Betty Boo” Jones, 1960 - December 26, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: December 26, 2015, Chicago Police Officer

Quintonio LeGrier, April 29, 1996 - December 26, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: December 26, 2015, Chicago Police Officer

Corey Lamar Jones, February 3, 1984 - October 18, 2015
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Shot: October 18, 2015, Palm Beach Gardens Police Officer

Jamar O’Neal Clark, May 3, 1991 - November 16, 2015
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Shot: November 15, 2015, Minneapolis Police Officers

Jeremy “Bam Bam” McDole, 1987 - September 23, 2015
Wilmington, Delaware
Shot: September 23, 2015, Wilmington Police Officers

India Kager, June 9, 1988 - September 5, 2015
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Shot: September 5, 2015, Virginia Beach Police Officers

Samuel Vincent DuBose, March 12, 1972 - July 19, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Shot: July 19, 2015, University of Cincinnati Police Officer

Sandra Bland, February 7, 1987 - July 13, 2015
Waller County, Texas
Excessive Force/Wrongful Death/Suicide (?): July 10, 2015, Texas State Trooper

Brendon K. Glenn, 1986 - May 5, 2015
Venice, California
Shot: May 5, 2015, Los Angeles Police Officer

Freddie Carlos Gray Jr., August 16, 1989 - April 19, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
Brute Force/Spinal Injuries: April 12, 2015, Baltimore City Police Officers

Walter Lamar Scott, February 9, 1965 - April 4, 2015
North Charleston, South Carolina
Shot: April 4, 2015, North Charleston Police Officer

Eric Courtney Harris, October 10, 1971 - April 2, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Shot: April 2, 2015, Tulsa County Reserve Deputy

Phillip Gregory White, 1982 - March 31, 2015
Vineland, New Jersey
K-9 Mauling/Respiratory distress: March 31, 2015, Vineland Police Officers

Mya Shawatza Hall, December 5, 1987 - March 30, 2015
Fort Meade, Maryland
Shot: March 30, 2015, National Security Agency Police Officers

Meagan Hockaday, August 27, 1988 - March 28, 2015
Oxnard, California
Shot: March 28, 2015, Oxnard Police Officer

Tony Terrell Robinson, Jr., October 18, 1995 - March 6, 2015
Madison, Wisconsin
Shot: March 6, 2015, Madison Police Officer

Janisha Fonville, March 3, 1994 - February 18 2015
Charlotte, North Carolina
Shot: February 18, 2015, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer

Natasha McKenna, January 9, 1978 - February 8, 2015
Fairfax County, Virginia
Tasered/Cardiac Arrest: February 3, 2015, Fairfax County Sheriff Deputies

Jerame C. Reid, June 8, 1978 - December 30, 2014
Bridgeton, New Jersey
Shot: December 30, 2014, Bridgeton Police Officer

Rumain Brisbon, November 24, 1980 - December 2, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Shot: December 2, 2014, Phoenix Police Officer

Tamir Rice, June 15, 2002 - November 22, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Shot: November 22, 2014, Cleveland Police Officer

Akai Kareem Gurley, November 12, 1986 - November 20, 2014
Shot: November 20, 2014, New York City Police Officer

Tanisha N. Anderson, January 22, 1977 - November 13, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Physically Restrained/Brute Force: November 13, 2014, Cleveland Police Officers

Dante Parker, August 14, 1977 - August 12, 2014
Victorville, California
Tasered/Excessive Force: August 12, 2014, San Bernardino County Sheriff Deputies

Ezell Ford, October 14, 1988 - August 11, 2014
Florence, Los Angeles, California
Shot: August 11, 2014, Los Angeles Police Officers

Michael Brown Jr., May 20, 1996 - August 9, 2014
Ferguson, Missouri
Shot: August 9, 2014, Ferguson Police Officer

John Crawford III, July 29, 1992 - August 5, 2014
Beavercreek, Ohio
Shot: August 5, 2014, Beavercreek Police Officer

Tyree Woodson, July 8, 1976 - August 2, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
Shot: August 2, 2014, Baltimore City Police Officer

Eric Garner, September 15, 1970 - July 17, 2014
Staten Island, New York
Choke hold/Suffocated: July 17, 2014, New York City Police Officer

Dontre Hamilton, January 20, 1983 - April 30, 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Shot: April 30, 2014, Milwaukee Police Officer

Victor White III, September 11, 1991 - March 3, 2014
New Iberia, Louisiana
Shot: March 2, 2014, Iberia Parish Sheriff Deputy

Gabriella Monique Nevarez, November 25, 1991 - March 2, 2014
Citrus Heights, California
Shot: March 2, 2014, Citrus Heights Police Officers

Yvette Smith, December 18, 1966 - February 16, 2014
Bastrop County, Texas
Shot: February 16, 2014, Bastrop County Sheriff Deputy

McKenzie J. Cochran, August 25, 1988 - January 29, 2014
Southfield, Michigan
Pepper Sprayed/Compression Asphyxiation: January 28, 2014, Northland Mall Security Guards

Jordan Baker, 1988 - January 16, 2014
Houston, Texas
Shot: January 16, 2014, Off-duty Houston Police Officer

Andy Lopez, June 2, 2000 - October 22, 2013
Santa Rosa, California
Shot: October 22, 2013, Sonoma County Sheriff Deputy

Miriam Iris Carey, August 12, 1979 - October 3, 2013
Washington, DC
Shot 26 times: October 3, 2013, U. S. Secret Service Officer

Barrington “BJ” Williams, 1988 - September 17, 2013
New York City, New York
Neglect/Disdain/Asthma Attack: September 17, 2013, New York City Police Officers

Jonathan Ferrell, October 11, 1989 - September 14, 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
Shot: September 14, 2013, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer

Carlos Alcis, 1970 - August 15, 2013
Brooklyn, New York City
Heart Attack/Neglect: August 15, 2013, New York City Police Officers

Larry Eugene Jackson Jr., November 29, 1980 - July 26, 2013
Austin, Texas
Shot: July 26, 2013, Austin Police Detective

Kyam Livingston, July 29, 1975 - July 21, 2013
New York City, New York
Neglect/Ignored pleas for help: July 20-21, 2013, New York City Police Officers

Clinton R. Allen, September 26, 1987 - March 10, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Tasered and Shot: March 10, 2013, Dallas Police Officer

Kimani “KiKi” Gray, October 19, 1996 - March 9, 2013
Shot: March 9, 2013, New York Police Officers

Kayla Moore, April 17, 1971 - February 13, 2013
Berkeley, California
Restrained face-down prone: February 12, 2013, Berkeley Police Officers

Jamaal Moore Sr., 1989 - December 15, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: December 15, 2012, Chicago Police Officer

Johnnie Kamahi Warren, February 26, 1968 - February 13, 2012
Dothan, Alabama
Tasered/Electrocuted: December 10, 2012, Houston County (AL) Sheriff Deputy

Shelly Marie Frey, April 21, 1985 - December 6, 2012
Houston, Texas
Shot: December 6, 2012, Off-duty Harris County Sheriff's Deputy

Darnisha Diana Harris, December 11, 1996 - December 2, 2012
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Shot: December 2, 2012, Breaux Bridge Police Office

Timothy Russell, December 9. 1968 - November 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
137 Rounds/Shot 23 times: November 29, 2012, Cleveland Police Officers

Malissa Williams, June 20, 1982 - November 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
137 Rounds/Shot 24 times: November 29, 2012, Cleveland Police Officers

Noel Palanco, November 28, 1989 - October 4, 2012
Queens, New York City, New York
Shot: October 4, 2012, New York City Police Officers

Reynaldo Cuevas, January 6, 1992 - September 7, 2012
Bronx, New York City, New York
Shot: September 7, 2012, New York City Police Officer

Chavis Carter, 1991 - July 28, 2012
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Shot: July 28, 2012, Jonesboro Police Officer

Alesia Thomas, June 1, 1977 - July 22, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Brutal Force/Beaten: July 22, 2012, Los Angeles Police Officers

Shantel Davis, May 26, 1989 - June 14, 2012
New York City, New York
Shot: June 14, 2012, New York City Police Officer

Sharmel T. Edwards, October 10, 1962 - April 21, 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Shot: April 21, 2012, Las Vegas Police Officers

Tamon Robinson, December 21, 1985 - April 18, 2012
Run over by police car: April 12, 2012, New York City Police Officers

Ervin Lee Jefferson, III, 1994 - March 24, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Shot: March 24, 2012, Shepperson Security & Escort Services Security Guards

Kendrec McDade, May 5, 1992 - March 24, 2012
Pasadena, California
Shot: March 24, 2012, Pasadena Police Officers

Rekia Boyd, November 5, 1989 - March 21, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: March 21, 2012, Off-duty Chicago Police Detective

Shereese Francis, 1982 - March 15, 2012
Suffocated to death: March 15, 2012, New York City Police Officers

Jersey K. Green, June 17, 1974 - March 12, 2012
Aurora, Illinois
Tasered/Electrocuted: March 12, 2012, Aurora Police Officers

Wendell James Allen, December 19, 1991 - March 7, 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shot: March 7, 2012, New Orleans Police Officer

Nehemiah Lazar Dillard, July 29, 1982 - March 5, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Tasered/Electrocuted: March 5, 2012, Alachua County Sheriff Deputies

Dante’ Lamar Price, July 18, 1986 - March 1, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Shot: March 1, 2012, Ranger Security Guards

Raymond Luther Allen Jr., 1978 - February 29, 2012
Galveston, Texas
Tasered/Electrocuted: February 27, 2012, Galveston Police Officers

Manual Levi Loggins Jr., February 22, 1980 - February 7, 2012
San Clemente, Orange County, California
Shot: February 7, 2012, Orange County Sheriff Deputy

Ramarley Graham, April 12, 1993 - February 2, 2012
Shot: February 2, 2012, New York City Police Officer

Kenneth Chamberlain Sr., April 12, 1943 - November 19, 2011
White Plains, New York
Tasered/Electrocuted/Shot: November 19, 2011, White Plains Police Officers

Alonzo Ashley, June 10, 1982 - July 18, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Tasered/Electrocuted: July 18, 2011, Denver Police Officers

Derek Williams, January 23, 1989 - July 6, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Blunt Force/Respiratory distress: July 6, 2011, Milwaukee Police Officers

Raheim Brown, Jr., March 4, 1990 - January 22, 2011
Oakland, California
Shot: January 22, 2011, Oakland Unified School District Police

Reginald Doucet, June 3, 1985 - January 14, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Shot: January 14, 2011, Los Angeles Police Officer

Derrick Jones, September 30, 1973 - November 8, 2010
Oakland, California
Shot: November 8, 2010, Oakland Police Officers

Danroy “DJ” Henry Jr., October 29, 1990 - October 17, 2010
Pleasantville, New York
Shot: October 17, 2020, Pleasantville Police Officer

Aiyana Mo'Nay Stanley-Jones, July 20, 2002 - May 16, 2010
Detroit, Michigan
Shot: May 16, 2010, Detroit Police Officer

Steven Eugene Washington, September 20, 1982 - March 20, 2010
Los Angeles, California
Shot: March 20, 2010, Los Angeles County Police

Aaron Campbell, September 7, 1984 - January 29, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Shot: January 29, 2010, Portland Police Officer

Kiwane Carrington, July 14, 1994 - October 9, 2009
Champaign, Illinois
Shot: October 9, 2019, Champaign Police Officer

Victor Steen, November 11, 1991 - October 3, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
Tasered/Run over: October 3, 2009, Pensacola Police Officer

Shem Walker, March 18, 1960 - July 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
Shot: July 11, 2009, New York City Undercover C-94 Police Officer

Oscar Grant III, February 27, 1986 - January 1, 2009
Oakland, California
Shot: January 1, 2009, BART Police Officer

Tarika Wilson, October 30, 1981 - January 4, 2008
Lima, Ohio
Shot January 4, 2008, Lima Police Officer

DeAunta Terrel Farrow, September 7, 1994 - June 22, 2007
West Memphis, Arkansas
Shot: June 22, 2007, West Memphis (AR) Police Officer

Sean Bell, May 23, 1983 - November 25, 2006
Shot: November 25, 2006, New York City Police Officers

Kathryn Johnston, June 26, 1914 - November 21, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia
Shot: November 21, 2006, Undercover Atlanta Police Officers

Ronald Curtis Madison, March 1, 1965 - September 4, 2005
Danziger Bridge, New Orleans, Louisiana
Shot: September 4, 2005, New Orleans Police Officers

James B. Brissette Jr., November 6, 1987 - September 4, 2005
Danziger Bridge, New Orleans, Louisiana
Shot: September 4, 2005, New Orleans Police Officers

Henry “Ace” Glover, October 2, 1973 - September 2, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shot: September 2, 2005, New Orleans Police Officers

Timothy Stansbury, Jr., November 16, 1984 - January 24, 2004
Shot: January 24, 2004, New York City Police Officer

Ousmane Zongo, 1960 - May 22, 2003
New York City, New York
Shot: May 22, 2003, New York City Police Officer

Alberta Spruill, 1946 - May 16, 2003
New York City, New York
Stun grenade thrown into her apartment led to a heart attack: May 16, 2003, New York City Police Officer

Kendra Sarie James, December 24, 1981 - May 5, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Shot: May 5, 2003, Portland Police Officer

Orlando Barlow, December 29, 1974 - February 28, 2003
Las Vegas, Nevada
Shot: February 28, 2003, Las Vegas Police Officer

Nelson Martinez Mendez, 1977 - August 8, 2001
Bellevue, Washington
Shot: August 8, 2001, Bellevue Police Officer

Timothy DeWayne Thomas Jr., July 25, 1981 - April 7, 2001
Cincinnati, Ohio
Shot: April 7, 2001, Cincinnati Police Patrolman

Ronald Beasley, 1964 - June 12, 2000
Dellwood, Missouri
Shot: June 12, 2000, Dellwood Police Officers

Earl Murray, 1964 - June 12, 2000
Dellwood, Missouri
Shot: June 12, 2000, Dellwood Police Officers

Patrick Moses Dorismond, February 28, 1974 - March 16, 2000
New York City, New York
Shot: March 16, 2000, New York City Police Officer

Prince Carmen Jones Jr., March 30, 1975 - September 1, 2000
Fairfax County, Virginia
Shot: September 1, 2000, Prince George’s County Police Officer

Malcolm Ferguson, October 31, 1976 - March 1, 2000
Shot: March 1, 2000, New York City Police Officer

LaTanya Haggerty, 1973 - June 4, 1999
Chicago, Illinois
Shot: June 4, 1999, Chicago Police Officer

Margaret LaVerne Mitchell, 1945 - May 21, 1999
Los Angeles, California
Shot: May 21, 1999, Los Angeles Police Officer

Amadou Diallo, September 2, 1975 - February 4, 1999
Shot: February 4, 1999, New York City Police Officers

Tyisha Shenee Miller, March 9, 1979 - December 28, 1998
Riverside, California
Shot: December 28, 1998, Riverside Police Officers

Dannette “Strawberry” Daniels, January 25, 1966 - June 7, 1997
Newark, New Jersey
Shot: June 7, 1997, Newark Police Officer

Frankie Ann Perkins, 1960 - March 22, 1997
Chicago, Illinois
Brutal Force/Strangled: March 22, 1997, Chicago Police Officers

Nicholas Heyward Jr., August 26, 1981 - September 27, 1994
Shot: September 27, 1994, New York City Police Officer

Mary Mitchell, 1950 - November 3, 1991
Shot: November 3, 1991, New York City Police Officer

Yvonne Smallwood, July 26, 1959 - December 9, 1987
New York City, New York
Severely beaten/Massive blood clot: December 3, New York City Police Officers

Eleanor Bumpers, August 22, 1918 - October 29, 1984
Shot: October 29, 1984, New York City Police Officer

Michael Jerome Stewart, May 9, 1958 - September 28, 1983
New York City, New York
Brutal Force: September 15, 1983, New York City Transit Police

Eula Mae Love, August 8, 1939 - January 3, 1979
Los Angeles, California
Shot: January 3, 1979, Los Angeles County Police Officers

Arthur Miller Jr., 1943 - June 14, 1978
Chokehold/Strangled: June 14, 1978, New York City Police Officers

Randolph Evans, April 5, 1961 - November 25, 1976
Shot in head: November 25, 1976, New York City Police Officer

Barry Gene Evans, August 29, 1958 - February 10, 1976
Los Angeles, California
Shot: February 10, 1976, Los Angeles Police Officers

Rita Lloyd, November 2, 1956 - January 27, 1973
New York City, New York
Shot: January 27, 1973, New York City Police Officer

Henry Dumas, July 20, 1934 - May 23, 1968
Harlem, New York City, New York
Shot: May 23, 1968, New York City Transit Police Officer

Need I go on?

She was in the wrong place at the wrong time for the wrong reason.

I do not approve of the way the officer just popped up and shot her,

but none of those people should have been inside that building, injuring an killing cops.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.42  Dulay  replied to  dennis smith @4.1.40    3 years ago
Your use of calling things a lie without proof is a lie in itself.

On what planet dennis? 

Are you so uninformed about US history that you actually believe that the posters unequivocal statement that "DC is a part of Maryland, period" is true? 

BTFW, note that the member that posted the lie did so 'without proof'. Quoting another's lie is proof of nothing. The member who made the allegation about the Mayor has the burden of proof. That's how this shit works. 

The law enforcement shot and killed an unarmed citizen. That speaks volumes. 

A Capitol Police officer defended the Capitol from a violent insurgent. 

The insurgents beat a Capitol Police officer to death. THAT speaks volumes. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2  Sunshine  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    3 years ago

Wow glad your not in control of anything.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sunshine @4.2    3 years ago

Maybe you should explain 4.1.6 then, since it’s unlikely that Sean will.  You must be full of answers.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.2.1    3 years ago
They're full of something all right . . . . 

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    3 years ago

Q. what do you call a trumpette with a runny nose?

A. full

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.5  Dulay  replied to  Sunshine @4.2    3 years ago

Trump said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts'. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Is the new standard to determine if it's okay to kill unarmed people?

Would George Floyd have shed tears over the death of a cop? he stuck a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman while looking for drugs and money to steal. Does that make killing him acceptable?

Remember you did this the next time you get all upset when the past of the left's new victim of the week is brought up.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago

Reading through her social media posts, I determine that she would not have shed a tear if Nancy Pelosi or Adam Schiff were shot and killed by one of the rioters. In fact I think she would have been pleased if that happened. So I choose not to grieve her demise. I'm sure she has family and friends doing that tonight. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  dennis smith @5.1.1    3 years ago

There you go. 

On that sort of basis, I am not grieving for a conspiracy nut who broke into someplace she didnt belong and was shot by the authorities whose job it was to protect that place and the people there. 

zuksam
Junior Silent
5.1.3  zuksam  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    3 years ago
nut

I think that may be the key word here, she may have been mentally ill to have strayed so far from her former self. I would have shot her though, if I were guarding an entrance or checkpoint in the capitol building I would assume it was my duty to keep uninvited people out period and I would have probably killed a lot more. We don't know yet what they were being told over the radios as to how to respond as most of the intruders were just wandering around and not being violent. I imagine they get their orders from someone who can see all the CC Camera footage and make judgements on the overall situation not just what was happening at one doorway. It seems like after the first group violently penetrated the building others just went in because they could and wandered around like a bunch of jackasses. In the end they did shoot her and I betting the people she was with trying to break into the inner chamber ran away mighty quick once they realized what they were facing.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    3 years ago

Her husband now has to go back to cruising family reunions and high schools for companionship.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.2  Sunshine  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    3 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sunshine @5.2    3 years ago

Is this Q Anon nutcase a martyr to you Sunshine? I am actually sorry she is dead. I assume that at a personal level she was a nice lady.  Unfortunately she also espoused an insane political ideology that can do tremendous damage to our society. But most importantly, she wouldnt shed a tear if Pelosi or Schiff or Bernie Sanders were assassinated, would she? I think we all know the answer to that considering that she calls all those people traitors who should be executed. 

Let's get real. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  dennis smith @5.2.2    3 years ago

Depends on what they are disagreeing about. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.2.4  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    3 years ago

[removed]

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    3 years ago

[deleted]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  bbl-1 @6    3 years ago

MAGA is lacking the ability to distinguish facts from propaganda.....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @6    3 years ago

[deleted]

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.3  bbl-1  replied to  bbl-1 @6    3 years ago

Alright.  Then what is MAGA, Perrie Halpern R.A.?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    3 years ago

So you people are celebrating a veteran shot in the neck by police? [deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7    3 years ago

Why does it matter if she was a veteran?  Veterans cant go bad? 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    3 years ago

Ok then how about a human being? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.1    3 years ago

I'm not happy she died. I wish she were still alive, and I wish she hadnt thought it a good idea to go into the US Capitol because she believes insane conspiracy theories. She's dead today because she was Q Anon.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  dennis smith @7.1.3    3 years ago
she is dead because she was shot. 

Thank you Sherlock Smith.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
7.1.5  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    3 years ago
She's dead today because she was Q Anon. 

my view is she is dead because she failed to follow instructions of the capitol police, and i might as well go on record by stating anyone that crossed the threshold to the interior of the capitol , needs to be prosecuted , those that remained outside , i dont think so unless they were caught breaking some law of the city or capitol itself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @7.1.5    3 years ago
my view is she is dead because she failed to follow instructions of the capitol police,

I dont think she would have been in that building but for her Q Anon beliefs. She died for a conspiracy theory. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.7  Sunshine  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @7.1.5    3 years ago

She is the only one to blame for her own actions.  Did those actions warrant a shoot? An investigation will determine that.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
7.1.8  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Sunshine @7.1.7    3 years ago

and that is my thinking , she ultimately had to make her own choices, she chose wrong.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.9  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.7    3 years ago

Maybe they should have just choked her to death.  If that’s an appropriate sentence for selling loose cigarettes while black then it should apply for this pos. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.7    3 years ago

So you see nothing wrong with what she did?  Like when they plotted to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, weren't you the one who said something to the effect of 'so what, they would have let her go in a few hours'?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.11  Sunshine  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.10    3 years ago

[deleted]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.12  Sunshine  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.9    3 years ago

Oh revenge is your type of justice.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.14  Texan1211  replied to    3 years ago

Hmmmm...seems there is just a little difference between a death penalty delivered in a court of law and someone getting shot without being tried.

But you know this already.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.15  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.14    3 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.15    3 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.9    3 years ago

Who here ever said they approved of the man being choked to death?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.19  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.17    3 years ago

Gee, I dunno.  Is Officer Pantaleo in prison for murdering a helpless black man pleading for his life?

Just imagine for one second if BLM would have responded by showing up at the state or federal capital dragging a gallows or a guillotine and zip ties.  It would have been a blood bath for them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.19    3 years ago

I do not know.

WTF does what happened to him have to do with the topic, or is that just the very, very best deflection you could muster up?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Texan1211  replied to    3 years ago
Not excusing the violence that erupts during those protests, but at the very least, there is causality in those protests.

R-i-g-h-t.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.22  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.20    3 years ago

And there he goes, fluttering in to provide defense for everything wrong with this country.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.24  Texan1211  replied to    3 years ago
Whatever, Tex...but by any metric any rational person could muster, the scene at the Capitol was indisputably W-r-o-n-g.

yes, it surely was.

And so is attempting weakly to make a legally-handed down death penalty the equal of someone being shot without benefit of trial.

But again, I know you know this and just are choosing to ignore it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.22    3 years ago
And there he goes, fluttering in to provide defense for everything wrong with this country.

And there you go again, a perfect example of you deliberately telling a lie about what I posted. 

Where did I defend anything?

Be honest--at least.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.26  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.11    3 years ago

I think that was you.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.27  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.25    3 years ago

[deleted]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
7.1.28  1stwarrior  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.19    3 years ago

You mean like this???

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  1stwarrior @7.1.28    3 years ago

Where are these cities that we've been burning down on a daily basis?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.30  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.11    3 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.31  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.26    3 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.32  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.27    3 years ago

[deleted]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.33  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  1stwarrior @7.1.28    3 years ago

This happened all summer long and the Left said absolutely nothing.

And Texan accuses me of being dishonest.  Plenty was said by the Left condemning the looting and burning of cities.  Understanding a level of frustration that white folks will never personally know and accepting the reaction to it are two entirely different things.  Do you even understand the frustration on display at the capital on Wednesday?  If so, please explain it to us.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.26    3 years ago

I know it was.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.33    3 years ago

[deleted]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.36  Trout Giggles  replied to  dennis smith @7.1.3    3 years ago

She was shot because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.37  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.33    3 years ago

They just don't want to let themselves believe that people on the left everywhere including NT did condemn the looting, rioting and arson. That doesn't fit their narrative

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.38  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.35    3 years ago

Get it straight.

I didn't accuse you, I flat out stated you lied in your post

Your semantic arguments are ridiculously exhausting.  As if your statements are more meaningful than your accusations to any thinking person on this planet.  I suppose that’s what happens after you bash your head into a hot lightbulb enough times.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.39  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.38    3 years ago

Your answer still doesn't change the fact you lied when you accused me of defending everything wrong in this country-- a claim, I note, you STILL can't defend logically or honestly.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.40  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.39    3 years ago

Lol - are you seriously asking me to justify every past instance of you defending the indefensible?!  You are so well known for this and you semantic arguments that it would be easier to just run an NT poll of how many members agree.  I’d rather bash my own head into a hot lightbulb.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.41  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.40    3 years ago
I’d rather bash my own head into a hot lightbulb.

Feel free!

are you seriously asking me to justify every past instance of you defending the indefensible?!  

When you wrote your lie, did you mean everything I have ever defended, or are we sticking to the topic?

Either way, you should prove your idiotic claims.

Or continue to just lie about what I have stated.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.42  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.41    3 years ago

As I read all your exchanges, a Mark Twain quote comes to mind:

”Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.43  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.42    3 years ago

that is a piss-poor defense of your lie.

I'm sure it is the best you can do.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.44  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.42    3 years ago

Here is one from Twain I thought of when replying:

Mark Twain — ‘Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.’

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.45  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.40    3 years ago

He will try to talk you to death Hal.  That is his way of "winning" arguments. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.46  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.45    3 years ago

Is that how ya'll  "own" conservatives?

JBB
Professor Principal
7.1.47  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.46    3 years ago

[deleted]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.48  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    3 years ago
She's dead today because she was Q Anon. 

Basically, she was shot in the neck for trespassing. People have stormed government buildings before. Absent something more, it's usually considered to be inappropriate to shoot a person for just that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.49  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @7.1.47    3 years ago

Do you routinely ask such inane questions?

(Rhetorical)

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.50  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.44    3 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.51  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.48    3 years ago

Trespassing is when you enter someones property when no one is around. 

Storming the capitol building may be technically trespassing, but not in the practical sense. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.52  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.51    3 years ago
Trespassing is when you enter someones property when no one is around. 

Almost. Trespassing is when you enter the property of another without permission - even if they are present. It can also mean that you enter a public building even when security tells you not to.

In most trespassing situations, law enforcement only takes some kind of action if you are ordered to leave and you don't. I don't have a problem with cops doing that in DC for people coming into the Capitol. My point is that trespassing, in general, is usually considered a very minor crime. It's usually a ticket or the most low level of misdemeanors. For restricted federal buildings, the penalties can be more severe, of course, but it's still the same basic act.

Cops are supposed to shoot if they are protecting their own lives or the lives of someone else. We had better hear some evidence that this lady was threatening someone's life. Otherwise, she was murdered.

According to Capitol Police , the incident happened this way:

“As protestors were forcing their way toward the House Chamber where members of Congress were sheltering in place, a sworn USCP employee discharged their service weapon, striking an adult female.

We are obviously missing many details, but this description makes it sound like a cop shot randomly into a crowd. That used to bother people. Not anymore I guess. I guess it depends on the politics of who gets shot.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.53  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.52    3 years ago

Lets get real. One or two or three people entering the building might be "trespassing". Tourists who got lost .

1000 people entering the building by breaking doors and windows are not trespassing, they are invading. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.54  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.53    3 years ago
1000 people entering the building by breaking doors and windows are not trespassing, they are invading. 

Then why not just open up on all of them? Reading the comments, I'm getting the impression that several people here would be just fine with Capitol Police putting those 1000 bodies in the ground. Why stop at 1?

I wonder how many would need to be shot before people started to question the necessity of it?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.55  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.52    3 years ago

If someone breaks a window in your house and enters through it, you better not shoot them. All they are doing is trespassing. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.56  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.55    3 years ago

I think you already know the differences there.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.57  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.53    3 years ago

Look at all these people in the Capitol building in Wisconsin in 2011. No tear gas. Not one person shot. And they were there for three weeks.

1024px-Gov_Walker_Protests1_JR.jpg

I'm not trying to advocate for this kind of thing. I just want to know why this (admittedly wacky) lady in DC needed to be shot, and it sickens me to see people celebrating it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.58  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.57    3 years ago

No one is celebrating it. 

The senators and congresspeople were in fear for their life.  Were they in fear of people who were just trespassing? If the intruders were just trespassing, why didnt they leave when law enforcement told them to. They didnt leave, they attacked the cops. [removed

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.59  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.58    3 years ago
No one is celebrating it.

Really? Have you read through these comments?

this woman was on the wrong side of the law

... and a gun barrel... ha ha ha

LE should have emptied their clips and stacked up all these traitors like firewood.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.60  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.59    3 years ago

Are you going to tell me she wasn't on the wrong side of the law?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.61  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.58    3 years ago
If the intruders were just trespassing, why didnt they leave when law enforcement told them to.

That's literally what trespassing is.

they attacked the cops.

Who attacked the cops? This lady attacked the cops? So far, even the cops aren't saying that. Where are you getting your information? They went down there to get into the building, not to attack cops.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.62  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.48    3 years ago

Tacos, do you think you would be justified in shooting someone who's breaking into your home?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.63  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.54    3 years ago
Then why not just open up on all of them?

Because the cops were outnumbered

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.64  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.61    3 years ago
Who attacked the cops? This lady attacked the cops? So far, even the cops aren't saying that. Where are you getting your information? They went down there to get into the building, not to attack cops.

Come on man. 60 officers hospitalized, 1 dead, 15 still in hospital mainly head injuries from lead pipe wielding  "trespassers".  9 molotovs confiscated, 1 AR, different numbers of handguns, pipe bombs.

Police tased with their own tasers....

Where are you not getting the right information?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.65  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.60    3 years ago
Are you going to tell me she wasn't on the wrong side of the law?

And I would do that because . . . ?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.66  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.64    3 years ago

I guess we'll just assume that no citizens are in the hospital or dead.

Are you suggesting they should have shot more people?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.67  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.63    3 years ago

I bet the cops had more bullets. And anyway, if you're going to shoot one, why not 10? 50? 100? 1000?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.68  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.66    3 years ago
I guess we'll just assume that no citizens are in the hospital or dead.

Well from what I have heard and read; 1 shot to death entering the House through a broken window.

One died of heart attack, another of a stroke and a woman was trampled to death near the doors to Statuary hall.

No word if any were foolish enough to go to a hospital in D.C.

Are you suggesting they should have shot more people?

No, Are you seriously baiting me?  Really?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.73  Texan1211  replied to  dennis smith @7.1.71    3 years ago

I know--and that is sad.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.74  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    3 years ago

I took my military oath seriously which did not end when I retired.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.75  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.52    3 years ago
We had better hear some evidence that this lady was threatening someone's life.

Seriously, is there ANY doubt that she and those with her were threatening elected officials? The door she and her buddies were trying to bash down is one of those for egress from the House gallery were quite a few members were watching the debate. If they got in there, the members would not have been able to be evacuated to safety. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.76  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @7.1.75    3 years ago
Seriously, is there ANY doubt that she and those with her were threatening elected officials?

Threaten them with what? Her fists? That calls for a shot to the neck, for sure. How about harsh language? Maybe she just wanted to get into the building so she could shout at members of the House.

Or maybe she really did want to kill somebody. I truly don't know. But I don't think anyone else does either, and I don't think the cop who shot her had been reading her Twitter account right before he pulled the trigger.

And even if he had, so what? If we were to hold people that accountable for all the memes they post online, half the NT members could be shot on sight.

All year long, I've watched mobs chase cops from their own police stations, burn down businesses, hundreds of cops have been injured around the country.

But the people in those demonstrations were no threat, right? They just wanted to express themselves. They're peaceful protestors, dontcha know.

I don't excuse what this lady and her compatriots were doing. I condemn it, just like I condemn all the violence we have seen all year. But not every crime warrants shooting someone, and I have said that also, time after time, all year long. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.77  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.76    3 years ago
Threaten them with what? Her fists? That calls for a shot to the neck, for sure. How about harsh language? Maybe she just wanted to get into the building so she could shout at members of the House.

It doesn't matter WHY she wanted to get into the building. The SECOND she walked past the barriers outside, she committed a federal crime. She was participating in mob insurrection. The LEOs knew that the Capitol defenses had been breached and that lawmakers were still in the House chamber. 

Or maybe she really did want to kill somebody. I truly don't know. But I don't think anyone else does either, and I don't think the cop who shot her had been reading her Twitter account right before he pulled the trigger. And even if he had, so what? If we were to hold people that accountable for all the memes they post online, half the NT members could be shot on sight.

Again, her motive is irrelevant. 

I don't think that the cop who shot her knew if she was armed either. I find it ironic that every time a black person is shot by police, every detail of their background is aired in the national media but you seem to have an issue with 'this lady' being exposed for what she was. 

All year long, I've watched mobs chase cops from their own police stations, burn down businesses, hundreds of cops have been injured around the country. But the people in those demonstrations were no threat, right? They just wanted to express themselves. They're peaceful protestors, dontcha know.

Hyperbolic BS. Your false equivalency is noted. 

I don't excuse what this lady and her compatriots were doing. I condemn it, just like I condemn all the violence we have seen all year.

Well at least you admit that they were violent. Guess they means they were threatening too, right? 

But not every crime warrants shooting someone, and I have said that also, time after time, all year long. 

Well gee Tacos, I'm sure that were YOU on the other side of those doors, with a screaming mob trying to break through, you would have refrained from using force, just like the three cops that WERE blocking the door but decided to move and let the mod continue to try to bash thru the doors to the gallery to get at lawmakers. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.78  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @7.1.77    3 years ago

Well, you got it all figured out. They should have opened up on the crowd with automatic weapons, I guess.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.79  devangelical  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.78    3 years ago

... as soon as those crowds broke thru the doors and windows.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.80  Raven Wing  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.68    3 years ago
No, Are you seriously baiting me?  Really?

Yup! That's all they do here. They really do know the truth, but, it is more fun for them to play stupid just to pull your chain and see how frustrated and angry you get at their stupid answers. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.81  Tacos!  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.80    3 years ago

That's what you think, but scroll up one comment. Some people here actually believe it should have gone that way.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.82  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.68    3 years ago

The guy who had the heart attack was the result of the taser gun in his pants that went off and got him in the balls.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.83  Split Personality  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.1.82    3 years ago
The guy who had the heart attack was the result of the taser gun in his pants that went off and got him in the balls.

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.84  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.78    3 years ago
Well, you got it all figured out.

Based on the fact that I know, yes. 

They should have opened up on the crowd with automatic weapons, I guess.

They should have treated them on par with other protests this year. Rubber bullets, teargas, pepper bombs, flash bombs, mounted park police, shields, batons. DHS, SS and NG ALL armed. 

Instead, some of them opened the barriers, were taking selfies and guiding insurgents to lawmakers offices. 

Not ONE insurgent should have step foot in the Capitol. NOT ONE. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.85  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @7.1.84    3 years ago

how about treating them like those fine folks who occupied several blocks of a city without punishment if any kind?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.86  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @7.1.84    3 years ago

I agree that no one should have ever made it inside. Somebody failed on the security end. And if, somehow, everything done was in accordance with existing policies and procedures, then those policies and procedures need to be changed.

As for treating them like other protests, that is a mixed bag/can of worms. In fact, tear gas was used on the crowd, and we know at least one person was shot by police, so there’s that. On the other hand, several protests over the last six months have been allowed to rage, unchecked, for hours, days, and even weeks. That repeated lack of response to protests combined with explicit encouragement from politicians and news media - even in the face of looting, arson, and assault - emboldened the mob at the Capitol. I am certain that many of them thought, “if the other side gets away with it, we might as well do it, too.”

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.87  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.85    3 years ago
how about treating them like those fine folks who occupied several blocks of a city without punishment if any kind?

Please take your false equivalencies elsewhere. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.88  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.86    3 years ago
On the other hand, several protests over the last six months have been allowed to rage, unchecked, for hours, days, and even weeks.

STOP with the false equivalencies. 

I am certain that many of them thought, “if the other side gets away with it, we might as well do it, too.”

Then you are 'certain' about something you have no way of knowing. 

BTW, when did other protestors or rioters get away with beating a LEO to death on the steps of the US Capitol or anywhere else for that matter? Please be specific. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.89  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @7.1.87    3 years ago

not false. so your request is denied.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.90  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.89    3 years ago

Your inability to recognize that reality is on you. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.91  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @7.1.90    3 years ago

LOL!

I always find it so amusing when you say ignorant things like that!

Got any more "gems" to share with me?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.92  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.54    3 years ago

Tactically speaking ( which I have been loath to do )

You keep making the same lame arguments.

When a few dozen police carrying maybe one thousand rounds of hand gun ammo

and facing ten thousand hostile ( fill in the blank ) with blunt instruments, tasers, riot shields and unknown weapons,

you are not ( should not ) going to shoot until reinforcements arrive with more fire power and methods of distribution.

Personally, I think it should have stopped in the Statuary Gallery with orders to shoot every invading male in the balls

and kneecap every woman

which should have caused enough human compassion to attend to the wounded to end the utter madness of rebellion

Just my opinion...................

I have never seen a male shot in the groin let go of his package,

fearing the future or knowing the chances of bleeding to death

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.93  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.92    3 years ago
When a few dozen police carrying maybe one thousand rounds of hand gun ammo

and facing ten thousand hostile ( fill in the blank ) with blunt instruments, tasers, riot shields and unknown weapons,

you are not ( should not ) going to shoot until reinforcements arrive with more fire power and methods of distribution.

So your position is that police shouldn't have fired live ammunition into the crowd - not because it's wrong, but because they didn't have enough ammo to kill everybody?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.94  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @7.1.93    3 years ago
not because it's wrong, but because they didn't have enough ammo to kill everybody?

You have a talent for twisting everyone's comments don't you?

No, reader, because they did not have enough ammo to control the situation.  Shooting someone in the testicles, calves, feet or kneecaps is rarely fatal but usually stops the perps in their tracks and keeps their hands occupied

with something other than assault or vandalism or chanting "Hang Mike Pence".

Is that more clear for you?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.95  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.94    3 years ago

[deleted]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.96  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.94    3 years ago
Shooting someone in the testicles, calves, feet or kneecaps is rarely fatal but usually stops the perps in their tracks

Anyone who has ever actually shot a gun - or trained even a little to use it against a person - knows what a ridiculous and stupid suggestion that is. If you really think that choosing to shoot a person in small, specific parts of the body is a realistic goal for police, then you have been getting too much of your knowledge from TV and movies.

Not to mention the cavalier attitude about shooting anyone, whether it be to kill or merely maim. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2  Sunshine  replied to  Tacos! @7    3 years ago

[deleted]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tacos! @7    3 years ago

Is that what this site has come to?

Look at what right wing politics has come to and tell me that a heavy handed response isn’t warranted:

256 256 256

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3    3 years ago

So . . . just . . . "Open fire boys! And then we'll dance around the bodies!"?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.3.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tacos! @7.3.1    3 years ago

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.3.3  Tacos!  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3.2    3 years ago

So, rhetoric expressed previously justifies getting shot to death for walking through a door you're not supposed to walk through?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.3.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tacos! @7.3.3    3 years ago

Walk through door / break in through window you broke  ...  tomato / tomahto.

What’s next?  You going to claim it would only have been righteous if DC would only have adopted stand your ground laws?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.3.5  Tacos!  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3.4    3 years ago

I guess it's too bad they didn't shoot a bunch more, huh. They could have piled up the bodies as a barricade to keep the rest out. /s

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.3.6  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tacos! @7.3.5    3 years ago

Either they would have eventually rethought their bad decision, or they would have just kept leaping off the cliff like the lemmings they are.  I’m guessing the latter.  Video footage of the woman being wheeled out in a stretcher showed happy “protesters” not even concerned about what was being wheeled around them.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.3.7  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @7.3.3    3 years ago
So, rhetoric expressed previously justifies getting shot to death for walking through a door you're not supposed to walk through?

No, being part of a mob that has assaulted law enforcement and broke into the Capitol while a joint session of Congress and the VP are present with the intention of preventing a constitutionally mandated government function (at best) justifies getting shot. Fuck her.

I guess it's too bad they didn't shoot a bunch more, huh.

It is. I mean holy shit, apparently it would be incredibly easy to wipe out an entire branch of government in one fell swoop. Apparently the capitol police will hold the door for you while you do it.

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.3.8  bugsy  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3.4    3 years ago
Walk through door / break in through window you broke  ...  tomato / tomahto.

I'm pretty pissed that every single looter and rioter that broke into buildings, ether from the door or broken windows, for the past 8 months during rioting in blue cities, did not get a torso full of lead.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.3.9  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  bugsy @7.3.8    3 years ago

Are you now?  Something tells me that the protests you are so mad about don’t have the same significance as a protest over blatantly false election allegations by nutjobs who think democrats eat babies and aliens walk among us.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.3.10  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3.9    3 years ago

[deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.3.11  bugsy  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.3.9    3 years ago
Are you now?  S

Sure am.

If the left was wishing for bodies to pile up after the Capitol riot, I feel the same way about leftist Antifa and BLM getting the same treatment.

Don't cry about it now.

The more the better.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    3 years ago

There's a video of her ranting while driving.  Feel bad she died but she was a nut case

Ashli Babbitt, killed in Capitol, criticized politicians for ‘refusing to choose America’

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  lady in black @8    3 years ago

I watched the video. I wonder what happened that day to get her so excited. It's lucky she didnt kill someone with her car that day. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    3 years ago

She probably just got done listening to Rush Limbaugh or some other freak show right wing talking head or the tRumpTurd himself.  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.2  Sunshine  replied to  lady in black @8    3 years ago

I doubt any members of Congress are thinking about their dumbass idea of social workers for the mentally ill committing crimes now.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @8.2    3 years ago

All those domestic terrorists/tRump supporters at the Capitol Wednesday were all certainly mentally ill.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  lady in black @8    3 years ago

Holy crap, how embarrassing for humanity.  Apparently she belonged in a mental hospital, but instead she was welcomed into the arms of a movement that is equally nuts.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.3    3 years ago

Maybe mental instability is why she couldn't get past 14 years in the AF

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Meh, fuck her, she asked for it when she decided to commit sedition. What I find to be REALLY funny is that Trump hasn't even mentioned her. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1  devangelical  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago

meh, without a boob job she was invisible to him.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago

He has yet to mention one word about the dead from the CV.  He won't about her or those other morons who died also.  He only likes nutjobs he fired up that don't die.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2    3 years ago
He only likes nutjobs he fired up that don't die

Good point. If she had killed a cop he would find an excuse for her. Because the cop killed her she is corpse non grata. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago
What I find to be REALLY funny is that Trump hasn't even mentioned her. 

The only life that matters to Trump is his own, and maybe his favorite squeeze Ivanka. So naturally he would ignore the dead woman. After all....he likes women who don't get shot, so to him she is a loser and not worth thinking about.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago

Why would he as he has never once mentioned the CV dead who he was responsible for killing.  He has referred to his followers as disgusting people and for once he was spot on.