╌>

CDC admits natural immunity more protective than vax, yet hypes ICU, other perils for unvaxxed kids

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  146 comments

By:   Greg Piper (Just The News)

CDC admits natural immunity more protective than vax, yet hypes ICU, other perils for unvaxxed kids
Agency's assertion that vaccine prevents severe disease "is not based on the randomized trial evidence," Stanford Med professor says.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Natural immunity from COVID-19 is broad and durable. The lowest risk group for COVID complications should get vaccines — and boosters, for those authorized — regardless of their health.

These statements came out of the CDC two days apart, illustrating the agency's mixed messaging as ongoing research fails to show a meaningful effect on viral transmission from COVID interventions, especially in children.

They have also exposed a potential rift between the agency's researchers and its social media team, which proclaim the gospel of vaccines and boosters even for research that is more circumspect.

The CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report last week found that COVID recovery became more protective against reinfection and hospitalization than "recent" vaccination alone once the Delta variant became dominant.

"The report finally acknowledges what many have suspected for a long time — that surviving COVID-19 provides excellent natural immunity not only [to] repeat infection but also to hospitalization and death for the delta variant of COVID-19," University of Southern California clinical medical professor Jeffrey Klausner and UCLA Health senior resident Noah Kojima wrote this week in The Hill.

"The pattern of improved protection after natural infection makes sense," they explain, because natural infection exposes the body to "all parts of the virus" while vaccines target COVID's spike protein.

This feds' recognition means "it is time to update vaccination policies and school or work-entry requirements across federal and state or county governments," they wrote.

The study's findings undercut another agency's social media team. The FDA recently tweeted a slick in-house video featuring Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Director Peter Marks, who claimed that people who recovered from COVID and then got vaccinated are still vulnerable without boosters.

'Really misleading' tweet

The CDC's portrayal of a severe pediatric COVID study led by one of its Atlanta-based researchers is "really misleading," a Stanford Medical School professor told Just the News.

Before COVID vaccines were "approved for most children, nearly 1 in 3 of 2,200+ children hospitalized w/ COVID-19 were admitted to the ICU or put on a ventilator," the agency tweeted Jan. 31, recommending vaccines for children 5 and up and boosters for 12 and up.

It shared a link to a study in the American Academy of Pediatrics' journal, "Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 in Children," which reviewed 14 months of data from the start of the pandemic from the COVID-19-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network.

Most of it is hidden behind a $25 paywall, including the percentage of kids on ventilators, but the abstract only specifically identifies "children at potentially higher risk" as beneficiaries of vaccines.

The CDC's tweet drew immediate criticism on Twitter for mischaracterizing the study, which is about a hospitalized subset with "extremely high existing risk ratios," according to Matt Shapiro, an occasional writer for National Review. The biggest COVID risk factors it identified included chronic lung disease, neurological disorders and "airway abnormality."

Stanford Med's Jay Bhattacharya, a coauthor of the anti-lockdown Great Barrington Declaration, shared a copy of the full study with Just the News. It shows the "invasive mechanical ventilation" percentage of hospitalized children in the study is 5.3%, or 122, and the death rate 0.5%, or 12.

Bhattacharya emphasized the study analyzed "the alpha wave" of COVID and its purpose is to "identify correlates of bad outcomes among these hospitalized kids." Those with "severe pre-existing conditions," more than half the study population, are more likely to suffer ICU admission, ventilation or death.

The CDC's tweet falsely leads parents to think "1/3rd of all kids who get COVID before the vax ... will be hospitalized and have severe disease," he wrote in an email. "The randomized trials in kids did not establish that vax prevents severe disease in children. The CDC's assertion that it does is not based on the randomized trial evidence."

Asked to respond to criticism of its portrayal of the severe pediatric COVID study, a CDC spokesperson referred Just the News to another spokesperson who has not responded. The lead author of the study, CDC researcher Rebecca Woodruff, referred Just the News to media relations but has not answered whether she was banned from talking to reporters.

This wasn't the first time the CDC's tweets have been faulted by highly credentialed medical experts.

Harvard Medical School's former dean, among others, challenged its purported finding of a COVID-diabetes link in children, which the agency used to promote masking and vaccines despite several study limitations disclosed by the CDC's COVID and diabetes researchers.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky has shown similar seesawing, sometimes undermining COVID conventional wisdom while also promoting disputed research.

Months before she took over the agency, Walenksy questioned the purpose of PCR testing for recovered individuals in a Health Affairs essay promoting less sensitive rapid antigen tests.

She asked "what possible prevention purpose" PCR tests could serve by returning positives in those who "pose no risk of further transmission" and flagging "non-infectious individuals as candidates for isolation and quarantine." They routinely send up "false alarms" and risk "undermining public confidence" in testing.

Under fire in December for cutting in half the recommended isolation and quarantine time for infected people, Walensky warned that PCR tests can register positives for up to 12 weeks after an infection clears. The FDA told Just the News that PCR tests for COVID nonetheless remain the "gold standard."

But Walensky also repeatedly promoted a study that found schools without mask mandates were 3.5 times more likely to have COVID outbreaks. Critics noted it failed to control for vaccination status or even use the same time period for different schools.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

One of the great lessons of 2021 was that we don't trust anyone solely based on their "credentials."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

Like Rand Paul, a glorified optometrist.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
1.2  Steve Ott  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

One of the great lessons of 1964 was "don't trust anyone over 30". We guess we didn't learn that one.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Steve Ott @1.2    2 years ago

Didn't learn it?  The boomers became the least trustworthy!

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Steve Ott  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    2 years ago

So, you're saying we shouldn't trust anyone over 65? Guess that means you can't trust Trump either.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Steve Ott @1.2.2    2 years ago

Don't judge anyone by what they say, go by their actions. Thus Trump proved himself and it's Joe Biden than deserves all the outrage.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
1.2.4  Steve Ott  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.3    2 years ago
go by their actions.

I am.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Steve Ott @1.2.4    2 years ago

Not really.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
1.2.6  Steve Ott  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.5    2 years ago

Oh, really. I do judge the Orange God King in Exile by his actions. And others as well.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Steve Ott @1.2.6    2 years ago

Then where is the appreciation for all he did?

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
1.2.8  Steve Ott  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.7    2 years ago

The same place where all my appreciation for Biden is.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
2  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

They knew well before the vaccines were introduced that natural immunity was king.  They lied once again.

They told us not to wear masks, then to wear masks. Then these morons showed up on TV and told us two masks is better than one. Now they tell us cloth masks are worthless.

There are serious questions being raised by experts on the MRNA vaccines. 1100 adverse side effect studies are in peer review as we speak. The vaccine data Pfizer is being forced to release after a court order is going to create a dumpster fire.

Prepare your butts, some are going to be sick they forced their children to take them.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    2 years ago

Is this supposed to be good news? I can’t believe I have to explain how dumb this is.

To have natural immunity from Covid, you have to get Covid.

And then you have to survive it. It’s killed almost six million people. The mRNA vaccines have killed zero people.

And even if you survive Covid, there is a good chance you will be sick for weeks, even months with what is known as “Long Covid.” They see scarring in the lungs that is worse than what they see in smokers. It also damages organs all over the body.

You have an excellent chance of avoiding ALL of that by just getting vaccinated and wearing a mask.

And oh yeah, by the way, natural immunity fades just like it does with vaccines. So you can get Covid . . . Again. But your chance of getting it again diminishes a lot if you are also vaccinated.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
3.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Tacos! @3    2 years ago
The mRNA vaccines have killed zero people.

Even the CDC doesn't make that assertion. But, I agree, immunity relies on survival.    

zuksam
Junior Silent
3.1.1  zuksam  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.1    2 years ago

Nothing is totally safe for everyone but there's a higher chance of dying in a car accident on the way to get the vaccine than dying from the vaccine itself. The smart thing to do is get the vaccine so if you do catch Covid it will be less severe. Being vaccinated doesn't preclude natural immunity, you can have both, When a vaccinated person catches covid they still gain the natural immunity so it's a win, win.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
3.1.2  Transyferous Rex  replied to  zuksam @3.1.1    2 years ago

I'm not in total disagreement. Urged my parents to get it. My mom died of a pulmonary embolism shortly thereafter. Vaccine related? Who can say? Timing may have just been a coincidence. No one in my house is vaccinated. We all had it around the turn of the year. Only one of us had any symptoms, nothing approaching severe.

Don't get me wrong, I have had a healthy friend get severely ill from covid. But in the majority, comorbidities are the issue, vaccinated or not. And, I continue to have issues with the flexibility of the definition of "effective" the CDC has had concerning the vaccine. It was touted as something to prevent infection. Failing in that, it was touted as something that is effective in preventing severe illness and death.

Last I looked, right around 1800 vaccinated people had died in Massachusetts since July. That's around 40% of deaths in that time. From November 23 to Feb. 2, 1,237 fully vaccinated people died in Massachusetts. With the vaccinated, we are told that there were underlying comorbidities. When an unvaccinated person dies, nobody pays attention to the fact that the person was 500 lbs. Not diminishing the virus, or attempting to convince a person to not get vaccinated. I'm just not jumping on the wagon. I still wonder how New York had 55k+/- deaths in the first two months of the pandemic...20 something since...Remdesivir was known to have negative effects on the kidneys. Inducing a coma? Also known to negatively effect the kidneys. Now comes covid. Let's not only induce a coma, let's give them a drug that is known to harm the kidneys...double whammy for the kidneys. How many people died from covid, and how many died from the renal failure, induced by the coma and remdevisir? 

Truth. RSV still putting more kids in hospitals than covid, and killing more. Yet, we aren't shutting schools down for RSV. 

Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), responsible for more than three million yearly hospitalizations and up to 118 000 deaths in children under 5 years, is the leading pulmonary cause of death for this age group that lacks a licensed vaccine.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.2  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @3    2 years ago

The common cold is the same family of virus, no known cure.

The various flu strains require annual flu shots.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @3.2    2 years ago
The common cold is the same family of virus

Is it? I’m no expert, but I think they classify rhinoviruses and coronaviruses in different families. I don’t know what the consequences of that are, though - beyond the apparent fact that coronaviruses seem to be way more deadly.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.2.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Tacos! @3.2.1    2 years ago
Is it?

Yes amongst others... (from wiki)

Well over 200  virus strains  are implicated in causing the common cold, with  rhinoviruses coronaviruses adenoviruses  and  enteroviruses  being the most common.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.2.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Split Personality @3.2    2 years ago
The common cold is the same family of virus, no known cure.

Where were you when we were roundly being criticized for making this same statement two years ago?

A little late, but welcome to the party..

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.4  Tacos!  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.2.2    2 years ago

Those are still different families of viruses, even if we refer to an illness as a “cold.”

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.2.5  Split Personality  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.2.3    2 years ago
Where were you when we were roundly being criticized for making this same statement two years ago?

Who the hell is "we", you got a mouse in your pocket?

Where were you posting anything prior to November 2021?

I've been here spouting the same facts all along.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.2.6  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @3.2.4    2 years ago

True, if it's mild and passes, it was a cold.

If it's more severe and lingers with fevers or infections it's the flu.

We are for the most part our own diagnosticians and doctors.

and have no idea what we had or the level of temporary immunity we will have for an unknown period of time.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Tacos! @3    2 years ago
The mRNA vaccines have killed zero people.

Sorry my friend, although death is relatively rare from the Covid vaccines, it does happen...

from December 14, 2020, through January 31, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,879 preliminary reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine...

That comes from the CDC....

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.3.1  Dulay  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.3    2 years ago
That comes from the CDC....

Yes it does but those ... at the end of your sentence intentionally avoid the data that 'comes from the CDC' that states, in BOLD:

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. 

The data that 'comes from the CDC' also states that the documented deaths were after the Janssen [J&J] vaccine which is NOT an mRNA vaccine.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.3.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Dulay @3.3.1    2 years ago

I fully well expect people to go to the link and read the data themselves and not accept your limited report...

If you read the whole thing it clearly says that mRNA (Pfizer & Moderna) both have had adverse reactions that have cost people their lives... Particularly myocarditis and pericarditis, which although death is rare it has happened...

So yeah that data comes from the CDC...

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.3.3  Dulay  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.3.2    2 years ago
If you read the whole thing it clearly says that mRNA (Pfizer & Moderna) both have had adverse reactions that have cost people their lives...Particularly myocarditis and pericarditis, which although death is rare it has happened...

Prove it NWM. Post a block quote from the link you posted that cites the numbers of deaths from the mRNA vaccines. 

From your CDC link:

from December 14, 2020, through January 31, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,879 preliminary reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

That was all you posted, which you used to intentionally imply that over 11,000 people died from Covid vaccines. Here's what is states after that:

CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.

A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the  J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS . CDC scientists have conducted detailed reviews of TTS cases and made the information available to healthcare providers and the public:
Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination . CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available.

There are also 3 studies linked after that, ALL of which are about the deaths from the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.3.4  Nowhere Man  impassed  Dulay @3.3.3    2 years ago
✋🏼

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.3.5  Tacos!  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.3    2 years ago

I’m aware of VAERS, but there are some issues with it that aren’t necessarily obvious at first glance. During the time that the vaccines were authorized for emergency use (Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are now fully approved) literally anyone could report an adverse reaction because they wanted full data, even if it might include irrelevant data. There was very little vetting of submissions. Even a patient could submit the report. They don’t have to be a medical professional. So reporting a death after the vaccine, doesn’t mean the death was caused by that vaccine. 

But more focused on your reply to my comment, I specifically said the mRNA vaccines have caused zero deaths. That excludes the J&J vaccine, which has caused a handful of deaths, largely via seizures, I think. To my knowledge, no death has been found to have been caused by the mRNA vaccines.

And heck, even if it were a few at this point, like the J&J vaccine, it is still far outpaced by Covid, and they have given out billions of doses.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @3.3.1    2 years ago
"That comes from the CDC...."

"Yes it does but those ... at the end of your sentence intentionally avoid the data that 'comes from the CDC' that states, in BOLD:

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. 

The data that 'comes from the CDC' also states that the documented deaths were after the Janssen [J&J] vaccine which is NOT an mRNA vaccine."

Thanks for pointing out the facts and the truth here - and what some conveniently leave out - a rarity (pointing out the truth and facts, that is).  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3.7  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @3.3.3    2 years ago
See what happens when you consistently point out the truth and facts and what folks, oh so conveniently, leave out?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3.8  Split Personality  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.3    2 years ago

That whole page addresses vaccines in general but focusses on the many

side effects associated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine not mRNA products from Pfizer & Moderna.

I see where there are 11,000 plus cases where someone put the vaccine ( no input as to which vaccine )

as contributing to the cause of death.

My personal experience is that MEs and coroners haven't a fucking clue and for personal reasons have fucked up the data

willfully and ignorantly.

I was the executor for my ex wife in NC and my  Brother IN law in AZ and was told that under no circumstances

would they list COVID as a contributing factor.

Absent foul play, all people found dead in the own homes die of natural cause. Period.

Hence my BIL who refused a ventilator and checked himself out of a COVID unit died 2 weeks later from "natural cause".

It's all politics.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3.9  Split Personality  replied to  Split Personality @3.3.8    2 years ago

Btw, with all of the side effects associated with J&J Covid vaccine, it turns out that they stopped making

their vaccine in favor of "focusing on a more profitable vaccine"  while admitting they have millions of doses in

inventory and reduced demand.

Johnson & Johnson plant pauses Covid vaccine production, report says (cnbc.com)

goose is back
Junior Guide
3.4  goose is back  replied to  Tacos! @3    2 years ago
To have natural immunity from Covid, you have to get Covid.

Yes, we had almost an entire year of NO VACCINE, so a huge number of people got Covid, why is that a surprise to you?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.4.1  Tacos!  replied to  goose is back @3.4    2 years ago

I don’t understand you think it was a surprise to me.

goose is back
Junior Guide
3.4.2  goose is back  replied to  Tacos! @3.4.1    2 years ago
I can’t believe I have to explain how dumb this is. And then you have to survive it.

How about we start with "I can't believe".  You sit there and bitch about people getting Covid like they had a choice! There was a year of people getting the virus where there was "no vaccine". So stop with your ranting about getting a vaccine when it wasn't even available. People have natural immunity from this period, accept it and move along.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.4.3  Tacos!  replied to  goose is back @3.4.2    2 years ago
You sit there and bitch about people getting Covid like they had a choice!

Yeah, I don’t know where you’re getting that, either.

So stop with your ranting about getting a vaccine when it wasn't even available.

Um . . . I didn’t rant about getting a vaccine. Are you sure you’re replying to the right person?

People have natural immunity from this period, accept it

Why wouldn’t I accept it? I have no idea what that means.

and move along.  

Maybe you should be the one to move along. You replied to my comment - mostly with non sequiturs. I haven’t commented to you about anything.

goose is back
Junior Guide
3.4.4  goose is back  replied to  Tacos! @3.4.3    2 years ago

Yeah, I don’t know where you’re getting that, either

Is this supposed to be good news? I can’t believe I have to explain how dumb this is.

Um . . . I didn’t rant about getting a vaccine. Are you sure you’re replying to the right person?

And even if you survive Covid, there is a good chance you will be sick for weeks, even months with what is known as “Long Covid.” They see scarring in the lungs that is worse than what they see in smokers. It also damages organs all over the body.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.4.5  Tacos!  replied to  goose is back @3.4.4    2 years ago

Simply copying and pasting doesn’t explain anything. It still looks to me like you are trying to pick a fight where there is none to be had. Didn’t you want to “move along?”

goose is back
Junior Guide
3.4.6  goose is back  replied to  Tacos! @3.4.5    2 years ago
Didn’t you want to “move along?”

Yes, I did however when people post things that make no sense I am inclined to comment.  You will agree that there was an entire year where Covid was infecting people and the options provided by the CDC were limited. You will agree that being infected with Covid and survived you now(or then) have natural immunity. You then go on to tout the benefits of a vaccine that wasn't available when people contracted Covid.  Many people including myself saw no need for the vaccine if you already had natural immunity. Many claims where made as absolute that are turning out to no longer apply.     

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4  XXJefferson51    2 years ago

John Hopkins University has a study showing how useless lockdown mandates were. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    2 years ago

A trio of economists  at JHU tries to make the argument

that lockdowns are pointless from an economic point of view.

Vaccines aren't economic, they are a matter of life, death or being disabled.

The intention of vaccines is to reduce the impact on our healthcare systems and health care people.

You can replace wealth, you cannot replace your life.

On the one hand, it surmised that mortality was not affected by lockdowns "at a devastating cost"

on the other it admits that mortality was reduced by 2.9%.

WTF?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @4.1    2 years ago
Vaccines aren't economic, they are a matter of life, death or being disabled.

The intention of vaccines is to reduce the impact on our healthcare systems and health care people.

You can replace wealth, you cannot replace your life.

Hyperbolic bullshit. The "vaccines" don't prevent you from getting Covid; they don't prevent you from transmitting Covid once you get it; and they only "may" diminish the affects of Covid. With each new variation of Covid the vaccines are less and less effective; with a rising amount of breakthrough cases. 

On the one hand, it surmised that mortality was not affected by lockdowns "at a devastating cost"

on the other it admits that mortality was reduced by 2.9%.

WTF?

Lockdowns didn't do shit; because the fucking governors that issued them violated those lockdowns by putting people that had Covid into retirement and nursing homes; thus exposing the most vulnerable. Democratic politicians also repeatedly violated their own rules on the lockdowns. You can google the countless number of times they have done that yourself. I am tired of being gopher for a bunch of anti science deniers. Sweden proved that lockdowns are bullshit; but Democrats believe in "never letting a good crisis go to waste".

"Follow the science" what complete and utter bullshit. Science hasn't been followed since day one of this pandemic.

Dulay
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.1    2 years ago
Hyperbolic bullshit.

Hyperbolic strawman. 

SP: reduce the impact

You: don't prevent you from getting/transmitting Covid

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @4.1    2 years ago

The study was critical of the net value of lockdowns not vaccines.   Did you think we wouldn’t notice? 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.3    2 years ago

Like I said, lockdowns bought time and reduced the shock to the healthcare system.

Now who benefitted and surrvived will never actually be known

but researchers will still pontificate, it's what they do,

and when you agree, you will celebrate,

it's what you do.

Nothing wrong with that...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    2 years ago

That's not true - it was a study by economists, NOT AFFILIATED WITH JHU, of the study.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    2 years ago

Due to age and pre-existing conditions I got my vaccines and booster. But, I stopped buying everything else that the CDC, NIAID, NIH, Fauci, and Collins have been trying to sell for well over a year. The emails between Fauci and Collins are damning, too. 

There's far too much medical evidence proving that lockdowns, masking, punitive measures against our children in school, and other mandates have been beyond ridiculous. "Follow the science" ... except for natural immunity. 

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
6  Steve Ott    2 years ago

What exactly is the definition of "natural immunity"? Are we talking about something you are born with or is it acquired through having recovered from a disease?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1  Tacos!  replied to  Steve Ott @6    2 years ago

The second one, I think.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  Tessylo    2 years ago

But, I stopped buying everything else that the CDC, NIAID, NIH, Fauci, and Collins have been trying to sell for well over a year. The emails between Fauci and Collins are damning, too. 

Stopped buying what?

Damning how????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nothing punitive about kids wearing masks in school.  

Natural immunity doesn't last either

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @7    2 years ago

It’s about cruelty, immorality & imperial arrogance.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    2 years ago

Nonsensical

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    2 years ago
It’s about cruelty, immorality & imperial arrogance.

1/20/17 - 1/20/21

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @7.1.2    2 years ago

Small businesses destroyed, kids' education set back by years, mental illness, substance abuse, domestic violence, child abuse. Everyone of them should be fired.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @7.1.2    2 years ago

That's a very good definition of that criminal enterprise of an administration.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.3    2 years ago

"Small businesses destroyed, kids' education set back by years, mental illness, substance abuse, domestic violence, child abuse."

All thanks to #45

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.6  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.6    2 years ago
Removed for context - sandy

[Deleted]

[Members should refrain from disciplining other members. If someone is violating the CoC, members should make no comment but rather use the flagging system to report it to the moderators. Flagging for "Off Topic" can only be made by the seeder/ author.]

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1.8  bugsy  replied to  devangelical @7.1.2    2 years ago

[Deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1.9  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.5    2 years ago
All thanks to #45

You do realize more people have died under your pseudo god Brandon than did under Trump, and that was after having a vaccine for a year?

Of course you don't.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.7    2 years ago

Removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.5    2 years ago
"Small businesses destroyed, kids' education set back by years, mental illness, substance abuse, domestic violence, child abuse." All thanks to #45

Pointless trying to blame the current situation on someone who has been out of office for over a year, but I know that is all that can be done if one just chooses to ignore who the President s currently.

Dulay
Professor Guide
7.1.12  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.3    2 years ago

So, when Trump said that his 2020 shutdowns saved 'millions of lives', that was just another one of his lies. Oh and 'imperial arrogance'. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @7    2 years ago
Nothing punitive about kids wearing masks in school. 

Then why won't so many Democrat politicians and Hollywood/music/sports elites wear their masks inside schools, bars, restaurants? 

And don't ask me to "prove it", because the photos are readily available on the Internet. You can start with Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, Lori Lightfoot, Phil Murphy, Joe Biden, AOC, Carolyn Maloney, Eric Garcetti, Jamaal Bowman, Eric Adams, and Stacey Abrams.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.2    2 years ago

That has absolutely nothing to do with kids wearing masks in schools.

A false equivalence.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.1    2 years ago
That has absolutely nothing to do with kids wearing masks in schools.

Abrams and Bowman were in schools, Tessy. Abrams and Bowman, who were maskless, were with dozens of masked children.

As for the others I named, they've required masks for "others" but then pose for photos without wearing their own masks. This has occurred since 2020, and there's nothing "false" about it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.2.2    2 years ago

Still has nothing to do with kids wearing masks in schools.    

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.2.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.3    2 years ago

Sends one hell of a message does it not? Kids gotta wonder why....................

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.2.5  Jasper2529  impassed  Tessylo @7.2.3    2 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.3    2 years ago

[Deleted

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  Tessylo    2 years ago

"CDC Admits Natural Immunity More Protective Than Vax"

Who from the CDC admits this????????????????????????

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @8    2 years ago
Who from the CDC admits this

From the article:

The CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report last week found that COVID recovery became more protective against reinfection and hospitalization than "recent" vaccination alone once the Delta variant became dominant.

"The report finally acknowledges what many have suspected for a long time — that surviving COVID-19 provides excellent natural immunity not only [to] repeat infection but also to hospitalization and death for the delta variant of COVID-19," University of Southern California clinical medical professor Jeffrey Klausner and UCLA Health senior resident Noah Kojima wrote this week in The Hill.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @8    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9  Tessylo    2 years ago

This is not from the CDC

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9    2 years ago

It appeared in the CDC's weekly report.   It's what they call "data."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    2 years ago

This is not from the CDC  It's from The Hill  It is also regarding the Delta variant and not the newest, the Omicron variant.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    2 years ago
It's what they call "data."

Wrong again...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @9.1.2    2 years ago

From the article:

"Stanford Med's Jay Bhattacharya, a coauthor of the anti-lockdown Great Barrington Declaration, shared a copy of the full study with Just the News. It shows the "invasive mechanical ventilation" percentage of hospitalized children in the study is 5.3%, or 122, and the death rate 0.5%, or 12."

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.3    2 years ago

So if you know what data actually looks like, 

"The report finally acknowledges what many have suspected for a long time — that surviving COVID-19 provides excellent natural immunity not only [to] repeat infection but also to hospitalization and death for the delta variant of COVID-19,"University of Southern California clinical medical professor Jeffrey Klausner and UCLA Health senior resident Noah Kojima wrote this week in The Hill.

why declare this statement of opinion as data?

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @9.1.4    2 years ago

Twelve total deaths is not an opinion.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1.6  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.5    2 years ago

Let's agree on that.

This is a statement of opinion.

"The report finally acknowledges what many have suspected for a long time — that surviving COVID-19 provides excellent natural immunity not only [to] repeat infection but also to hospitalization and death for the delta variant of COVID-19,"University of Southern California clinical medical professor Jeffrey Klausner and UCLA Health senior resident Noah Kojima wrote this week in The Hill.

Which you declared as data....

"Stanford Med's Jay Bhattacharya, a coauthor of the anti-lockdown Great Barrington Declaration, shared a copy of the full study with Just the News. It shows the "invasive mechanical ventilation" percentage of hospitalized children in the study is 5.3%, or 122, and the death rate 0.5%, or 12."

This is a statement which contains some data.

12 deaths are nothing to sneeze at which is why most intelligent parents want their kids wearing masks.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
9.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.5    2 years ago

Twelve total deaths is not an opinion.

Neither is 900,000. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.8  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @9.1.6    2 years ago
12 deaths are nothing to sneeze at which is why most intelligent parents want their kids wearing masks.

It's a fraction of a fraction of 1%. Certainly not a justification for a mask mandate for the least vulnerable.

Most intelligent parents know that.

Most intelligent parents shouldn't be under the thumb of the DOJ or the FBI.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.9  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @9.1.7    2 years ago
Neither is 900,000. 

And that's the justification for the non-scientific policy the country was subjected to?

New Jersey just dropped the mandates. They are all getting it now. The people no longer believe them.  It's over.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.9    2 years ago

How many deaths is justification?????????????????????????????????

What non-scientific policy?

A lot of places are dropping mandates including Howard County, MD, where I live.

So what you're saying makes no sense.  Especially 9.1.6.  We're not under the thumb of the DOJ or the FBI.  Are you???????

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.11  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.10    2 years ago
What non-scientific policy?

MASKING CHILDREN!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.12  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.10    2 years ago
A lot of places are dropping mandates including Howard County, MD, where I live.

The governors of four states -- Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey and Oregon -- have announced plans to lift statewide mask requirements in schools in the coming weeks. They cited the rapid easing of COVID-19′s omicron surge. "God's gift to the left" is no longer a gift.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.10    2 years ago

I don't know that they're lifting the masks in schools policy.  

I'll check.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.13    2 years ago

They're not.  VERY SMART!

Mask mandate remains in effect in Howard County Public Schools

wbal.png
Updated: 5:57 PM EST Feb 2, 2022
COLUMBIA, Md. —

The Howard County school system is keeping its universal mask mandate in place. It's a decision that follows the lifting of a countywide mask mandate.

Howard County Public Schools Superintendent Michael Martirano said he wanted parents to hear from him on an issue that's long been the talk of the community.

"And we've been able to fair extremely well in Howard County-based upon our high vaccination rate," Martirano said.

But in a letter to parents on Tuesday, the superintendent said now is not the time to lift the mask mandate.

"Be patient with us, we are going to get there. Our community, be patient with us, but we don't want to do something right now that's going to create more problems for us that we would have to go back and start all over again," Martirano said.

He's not alone. Howard County Health Officer Dr. Maura Rossman agrees unmasking now may be too soon.

"Right now is not the time to be removing our masks," Rossman said. "Since we peaked a month ago, things are looking rosier, but we are still really in high transmission and wearing mask is secondary to getting vaccinated but really important now."

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
9.1.15  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.14    2 years ago

The governor did which is what Vic was referring to.  The school system is the one choosing not to abide by the easing of the requirement. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.14    2 years ago

"The governor did which is what Vic was referring to.  The school system is the one choosing not to abide by the easing of the requirement."

Makes no difference.  It's the INTELLIGENT thing to do.  They want to keep their children ALIVE.  The kids don't have a problem with it.  It's mostly the alleged adults.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.17  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.16    2 years ago
Makes no difference.

Here's the difference - mask mandates, in the absence of data, have ignited a culture war. There was no need of it!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
9.1.18  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.16    2 years ago
The kids don't have a problem with it.

LOL I beg to differ. My wife lives it every day and you couldn't be more wrong. What kids do you know that don't have a problem with it? Do you spend any time in a K-5 school/classroom? Or is it just what you WANT to believe?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.17    2 years ago

Makes no difference.  It's the INTELLIGENT thing to do.  They want to keep their children ALIVE.  The kids don't have a problem with it.  It's mostly the alleged adults.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    2 years ago

HOW IS THAT NON-SCIENTIFIC??????????????????????????????

OH AND, THE HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10    2 years ago

Because the science does not back up masking children!

FLErSU-X0AQhjht?format=jpg&name=small

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    2 years ago

Prepare for the "yuh huh" bullshit with no back up information

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @10.1.1    2 years ago

In 20 years or so, when this moral panic has played itself out, the people who led the witch hunts are going to pretend like none of it ever happened.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    2 years ago

I don't believe that masks are an issue for the kids.  It's a non-issue for 'certain' parents, they gotta have something to whine and bitch and piss and moan about and don't seem to worry that they're putting their child's live in danger BY NOT HAVING THEM WEAR A MASK.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    2 years ago

The kids are being the adults here when it comes to masking.  NOT 'CERTAIN' 'ADULTS'

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.2    2 years ago

'Moral panic' 'Witch hunt'????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.3    2 years ago

Some children are fine wearing a mask, but others struggle. There is no conclusive study that shows a need for children to wear masks all day. So the question remains - why did the CDC sternly decree that 56 million U.S. children and adolescents wear masks all day?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    2 years ago
"Because the science does not back up masking children!"

OF COURSE IT DOES!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.6    2 years ago

See 9.1.14

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.6    2 years ago

A large part of my wife's teaching day is spent reminding her kids to wear them the right way. 90% can't stand it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.10  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.7    2 years ago

Where?

Prove it!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.7    2 years ago

Prove it

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.12  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.8    2 years ago
See 9.1.14

I see it. Where is the data?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    2 years ago

"Because the science does not back up masking children!"

Where's the data?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.8    2 years ago
"A large part of my wife's teaching day is spent reminding her kids to wear them the right way. 90% can't stand it ."

Those kids must not be very smart if they haven't figured it out by now.  

I'm sure that's typical of all kidsjrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.15  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.13    2 years ago

That's what we're asking you

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.15    2 years ago

You made the initial claim.  It's up to you to prove it.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.17  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.16    2 years ago
You made the initial claim. 

The claim was there was no data behind masking children. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1.18  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.16    2 years ago

No, you have to prove that it does. Life doesn't work that way. You can't prove something that is non-existent like not backing something up.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    2 years ago

273530094_10223797374415319_4135060624466049374_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=xi33uyBPRVcAX-BzDj-&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT87YKXCAMnNUXIxJ85s3xDH5Qy1sFTYVzTHTBdZxRvEcw&oe=6206A083

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @11    2 years ago

Sounds like the government........

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.1    2 years ago
Sounds like the government........

Very fitting for what the country was subjected to in 2021.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11    2 years ago

FLIFB6mWQAMiSBY?format=jpg&name=small

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2    2 years ago

Why the fuck are you directing that comment towards me?  It's bullshit at any rate and typical deflection, projection, and denial from Fux 'news' bimbo Ingraham

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.1    2 years ago
Why the fuck are you directing that comment towards me?

Because you seem to like posters.  You didn't like it?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12  seeder  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Isn’t it fascinating how the “science” keeps changing to suit Democrats’ political objectives? Kind of like the “science” in 2020 said you could shop in person but had to vote by mail? (And notice the “science” behind mail voting is not being revised at all).

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12    2 years ago

Why did you vote by mail?  Why not in person?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @12.1    2 years ago

I told you the first time you asked. I don't think you are interested in an answer.

I do have a question for you:  What does my voting have to do with the topic?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.1    2 years ago
"I do have a question for you:  What does my voting have to do with the topic?"
"Isn’t it fascinating how the “science” keeps changing to suit Democrats’ political objectives? Kind of like the “science” in 2020 said you could shop in person but had to vote by mail? (And notice the “science” behind mail voting is not being revised at all)."

You never answered my question the first time I asked.

You mentioned that you voted by mail but everyone else who did, was lazy.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.2    2 years ago

Let me put it to rest for you. I vote in person, but in 2020 we had a pandemic and I was among the most vulnerable, so I voted by mail. That was most likely the only time I would ever do that.

Your point seems to be that since the most vulnerable (over 65) get to vote by mail everybody should. NO THEY SHOULDN'T!

The reason that Marc Elias fought so hard to get extensive, wide spread, risky, unvetted mail-in voting is because democrats have a big enthusiasm problem. A lot of voters who miss election day and ARE LAZY tend to be democrats.

That should end your inquiries. Shall I save this for the next time?

devangelical
Professor Principal
12.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.3    2 years ago
Shall I save this for the next time?

everybody here is younger than you. maybe you should publish it somewhere safe for later. you know, just in case.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @12.1.4    2 years ago

You are always wishing...less wide open than before.

I'll take some credit for that.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.3    2 years ago

Exactly.  You voted by mail, but everyone else who didn't was lazy.  I get it.

YOU ARE WRONG AS TO WHAT MY POINT IS/WAS.  You made up what you want to believe my point is/was - as usual - you put words in my mouth.  

EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE BY MAIL, IF THEY SO CHOOSE.  

I'M A DEMOCRAT/PROGRESSIVE/LIBERAL AND I'VE NEVER VOTED BY MAIL.  I'VE ALWAYS GONE TO MY POLLING PLACE - PANDEMIC OR NOT.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13  Tessylo    2 years ago

The 'science' doesn't keep changing - it's the Co-Vid virus that is changing - and science has to adapt to those changes.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @13    2 years ago

Tell us what "the science" is now saying?

actor-raymond-burr-as-perry-mason-performs-in-a-scene-from-an-episode-picture-id96556162?s=2048x2048

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @13.1    2 years ago

273350331_6905527926186229_3605477807252891223_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=-iDUCdHMW3oAX8iltZ7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8BeDytZxc6O31Tfg-6sqI-TsKVgwSWWCy9SGucBNo5nA&oe=620823D1

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @13.1.1    2 years ago

It's too bad that Mark Twain has been declared a "hate-crime."

Dulay
Professor Guide
13.1.3  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @13.1.2    2 years ago

Your comment is hyperbolic bullshit. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @13.1.3    2 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Guide
13.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @13.1.4    2 years ago
comment removed for context [ph]

Care to clarify? 

devangelical
Professor Principal
13.1.6  devangelical  replied to  Dulay @13.1.5    2 years ago

... IQ x 100.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14  seeder  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Surgeon general warns of pandemic's "devastating" impact on youth mental health

FLKWfLQXMAMMzZl?format=png&name=small

http:// hill.cm/SkCEwoI

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
14.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    2 years ago

Especially when the school threatens the kids with trespassing for not wearing a mask.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @14.1    2 years ago

Amazing isn't it?  And to think that back in 2010 Obama's department of education made it almost impossible for schools to suspend violent students.

Such logic from the left!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
14.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @14.1.1    2 years ago
Such logic from the left!

That is the same school district that moved a kid who sexually assaulted one student to another school only to have another sexual assault. 

It's also the same group of people who called the Minneapolis and Kenosha riots "peaceful protests".  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @14.1.2    2 years ago

What scum!

devangelical
Professor Principal
14.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    2 years ago
Surgeon general warns of pandemic's "devastating" impact on mental health

true. liberals and independents witness first hand the devastating effects on the weakest minds here daily.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
14.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @14.2    2 years ago

Seeing the homeless camps and people shitting on the street in NYC and LA, the D.C. Mayor bringing back a Nazi tradition of demanding to see peoples papers.  And even as I mentioned in 14.1 .

I can see how liberal policy and tactics have an effect on kids.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @14.2.1    2 years ago

You've said that -  - - over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
14.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @14.2.2    2 years ago

And yet you still support all of it.