╌>

Trump insinuates Obama is Biden's 'boss'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  last year  •  154 comments

By:   Tara Suter (The Hill)

Trump insinuates Obama is Biden's 'boss'
Former President Trump insinuated former President Barack Obama is President Biden's boss at an event in New Hampshire Monday. "You've been ripped off by everybody and betrayed by the corrupt globalists, Washington, Wall Street people, those combinations of Washington, Wall Street, they're the worst of all. And it's never been worse than it is now…

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former  President Trump  insinuated former President  Barack Obama  is President Biden’s boss at  an event in New Hampshire Monday .

“You’ve been ripped off by everybody and betrayed by the corrupt globalists, Washington, Wall Street people, those combinations of Washington, Wall Street, they’re the worst of all. And it’s never been worse than it is now under crooked  Joe Biden,  and frankly, his boss, Barack Hussein Obama,” Trump said at the event. “I think it’s his boss.”

Trump and Biden are likely set to face off in next year’s presidential election as their party’s respective nominees. Biden’s once-closest challenger, Robert F. Kennedy,  is  running as an independent  and Trump is leading the Republican primary field, polling at an average of  44.8 percent  ahead of his next challenger, Florida Gov.  Ron DeSantis,  according to FiveThirtyEight.

Trump has  taken swings  at Biden for alleged mental impairment in the past,  sometimes calling  him a “Manchurian candidate.”

“[W]e have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired, in no condition to lead, and is now in charge of dealing with Russia and possible nuclear war,” Trump said in a speech last month. 

Biden’s age and cognitive health has been a major area of concern for voters as the 2024 election season has heated up. A CNN Poll last month found 56 percent of Democrats  expressing  concerns about his physical and mental competence. The White House has  pushed  back on concerns about Biden’s age.

“Look, here’s what I know, here’s what I can speak to. I can speak to that — a president who has wisdom,” White House press secretary  Karine Jean-Pierre  said recently . “I can speak to a president who has experience. I can speak to a president who has taken historic action and has delivered historic pieces of legislation. And that’s important.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    last year

As usual, Trump nailed it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

There is something seriously wrong with you. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    last year

May I?

TZyfXINk?format=jpg&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    last year

Your political philosophy at this time seems to based on personal subservience to the mentally ill. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    last year

This is and was predictable.   

Now that Trump is almost certainly going to be the GOP nominee, all those who said they do not want Trump as PotUS are (for the most part) going to now fall in line and provide absolute, unending support for Trump.   And truth will be mere collateral damage.

This behavior is an extremely good example of blind partisanship.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.5  evilone  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.4    last year

To be fair, Democrats that would rather someone other than Biden run will do the same, but I never took most of the partisan populists at their word they didn't support Trump anyway.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    last year

Just when I suspect you have no sense of humor you say something like that.  Thanks

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  evilone @1.1.5    last year

Yes, it is not just the GOP that is afflicted with blind partisanship.  

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.8  CB  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.4    last year

I am giving up on MAGA.  REASON: Irreconcilable differences.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

I'd vote for Obama in a nanosecond.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    last year

I'm sure of that.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

Indeed. All any intelligent, observant American needs to do is research that many of the people in Biden's administration are Obama's people. Some have been ... or are ... working behind the scenes and rarely get press coverage. Susan Rice is one example.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.1  CB  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3    last year

So what? Just one more thing to complain about in an otherwise normal set of circumstances, eh? Whoever said that a president had to muster up new and different people to be in his/her political surroundings?

Is there anything about democrats conservatives won't complain?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  CB @1.3.1    last year
So what? Just one more thing to complain about in an otherwise normal set of circumstances, eh? Whoever said that a president had to muster up new and different people to be in his/her political surroundings?

All of my comments state facts, so please calm down. I haven't complained about anything. 

Is there anything about democrats conservatives won't complain?

I'm not a member of any political party, so you'll have to pose your question to your alleged "conservatives".

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.3  CB  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3.2    last year

This is amazing. I could start a count of the MAGA enablers on this site who claim not to be Trump supporters and now some are denying conservatism. A new ploy has landed on NT. I have been observing this tactic since its "arrival."

Everybody! Welcome our new cache of Independents on the site.  /s

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.4  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3.2    last year

[deleted]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.5  TᵢG  replied to  CB @1.3.3    last year

Good observation.   Now, how many will claim they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.5    last year
Now, how many will claim they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee?

Is he the nominee?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.3.7  Jasper2529  replied to  CB @1.3.3    last year

Find someone else to place off-topic attack comments on, CB. I'm not interested in playing that game.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.8  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.6    last year

You need someone to explain to you how the nomination process works?

Hint:  Trump is not yet the nominee.

But if he becomes the nominee, I think most people here will accurately predict who in this forum will be voting for him to be PotUS.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.9  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3    last year

As soon as Iran gets the bomb, we will be hearing there is nothing we can do, there is a reason Obama used Iran as a counterbalance.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.10  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3    last year

And all those who are in President Biden's administration are obviously intelligent observant folks who advise him appropriately unlike the former 'president's' criminal enterprise of an 'administration' who would only kiss the ass of the 'man' who has never been told no and doesn't listen to his advisers.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.11  CB  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.5    last year

I think they are ashamed of Donald Trump (finally) and are getting tired of defending him. With this in mind, it would seem our MAGA supporters want to limit associating with such a  'hot mess' in the virtual sphere, but can't cut the umbilical cord which connects transacting with him entirely.

MAGA -NT is definitely, most definitely, going to vote for Trump if he is the nominee in 2024! The game appears to be afoot to deceive the public into thinking that Trump is losing his base. I will never believe 'em. MAGA is not dependable when it comes to telling the truth!

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.3.12  GregTx  replied to  CB @1.3.11    last year

Look at a poll or two would you?...

Hallux
Professor Principal
1.3.13  Hallux  replied to  GregTx @1.3.12    last year
Look at a poll or two would you?...

With over a year out, none are accurate. Perhaps 2 weeks out and then only LV polls.

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.3.14  GregTx  replied to  Hallux @1.3.13    last year

Agreed, they're main use this far out is to track trends, much like social media...

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.15  CB  replied to  GregTx @1.3.12    last year

NTers (MAGA supporters) did a private poll on Trump?

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.3.16  GregTx  replied to  CB @1.3.15    last year

You missed it?....

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.17  CB  replied to  GregTx @1.3.16    last year

Yes. You have it and can point to it online? Is it really helpful to me to see it?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.18  TᵢG  replied to  CB @1.3.11    last year
I think they are ashamed of Donald Trump (finally) and are getting tired of defending him.

In spirit, I agree.   I think what we are and will continue to see from the otherwise rational GOP members is an emotional expression stemming from cognitive dissonance.

They know Trump should never be allowed the power of the presidency yet he is (in the future, likely) their nominee.   They are stuck with him.

So the choice is to be a loyal partisan and be an all-in Trump supporter, go silent and maybe not vote, or remain vigil in your objection to Trump and vote third party or for the D nominee.

Most, it would seem, will just dive into deep cognitive dissonance and go all-in for Trump and attempt to defend the indefensible.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.19  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.8    last year

So he is NOT the nominee and you are running off fantasy and making things up as you go.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.20  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.10    last year

We see how that went for the economy and the southern border.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.21  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.19    last year

Will you allow this verbiage: Presumptive nominee in discussion, Jeremy?

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.22  CB  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.18    last year

I sense deliberate deception from MAGA supporters/enabler on NT. Nobody in his or her right mind can FORGIVE daily abuses of civility, human rights, and civil rights across the board ("blank forgiveness") for a man who has modeled himself as a law unto himself, unless those individuals align with Trump in wishing to be law unto themselves—individually.

It's a twisted worldview that does not accept that we have institutions of government that intend to keep us all safe and sound, and relatively at the best peace we can hope for—even from ourselves!  A twisted frontier' mentality where every man is a law unto him and every woman a follower of a man. Thus, we should all strap on our equivalent guns and holsters and go forth conquering and demanding. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.23  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @1.3.21    last year

I didn't ask if he was the "presumptive" anything.  I ask if he was the nominee.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.24  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.19    last year

The problem, here, is that you fail to accurately read what I write.

I have never claimed that Trump IS the nominee.   I have consistently stated that he is extremely likely to BE the nominee.

Here is a hint, if you really want to attack someone on chickenshit, first be sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.

To be crystal clear I will show where you failed to properly read basic English:

TiG @1.3.5Now, how many will claim they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.25  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.23    last year
I ask if he was the nominee.  

You still are not sure?

The nominee is chosen by the primaries.   The primaries have not yet started (they will occur during the first six months of 2024).   Currently, Trump is leading because of polling, not because of primary votes.

He is thus NOT the nominee, but the polls suggest that (barring some very exceptional event) he will be.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.26  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.23    last year

Since you didn't answer the question of what you would allow in the affirmative or negative.

Who CARES? 'Everybody' is vouching from the lead in the polls Trump over his republican rivals that he will be the presumptive nominee after the primaries end (in likely short order). We are not 'wizards' to make Trump the NOMINEE ahead of the time. But, we can and will address what is presumed to be as we please! Get over it!

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.27  CB  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.25    last year

Emphatically. MAGA is aggressively contrarian, combative, bombastic, and on a political 'war' footing at all times.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.3.28  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.27    last year

Exactly, they are 180 degrees out from our progressives.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.29  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.24    last year
To be crystal clear I will show where you failed to properly read basic English:

You mean like you failed to understand a simple question in 1.3.6 where I ask you if he was the nominee.  Instead you read way to far into it and talked yourself into circles and still didn't give the answer.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.30  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.25    last year
You still are not sure?

Now you worked yourself up into a tizzy and wasted all that time just to say a one word answer. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.31  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @1.3.26    last year
Since you didn't answer the question of what you would allow in the affirmative or negative.

The question is simple.  Is he the nominee?  Has he been nominated?  Short.  Simple.  To the point.  I don't care who "everybody is vouching for".  

We are not 'wizards' to make Trump the NOMINEE ahead of the time.

So why play "what if" games?  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.32  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.29    last year
... I ask you if he was the nominee.  ... and still didn't give the answer.

You did not understand my answer?:

TiG@1.3.8 ☞ 
You need someone to explain to you how the nomination process works?

But if he becomes the nominee, I think most people here will accurately predict who in this forum will be voting for him to be PotUS.

Now, read the above real carefully.   Especially the third sentence that starts with "Hint:".    See how that states that Trump is not yet the nominee.   That means that he is not the nominee at present.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.33  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.31    last year
The question is simple.  Is he the nominee?  Has he been nominated? 

Wow, this is hard work getting you to read an answer.   Here, I will remove all that icky explanation stuff designed to help you understand the nomination process and just show you the only information you care about: 

TiG @1.3.8 Hint:  Trump is not yet the nominee.
TiG @1.3.25 He is thus NOT the nominee, ...

Now, does this help you?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.34  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.32    last year

I ask you a simple 4 word question.  What I received was a long drawn out essay saying nothing.  And here I thought keeping it simple for you would help you out.

A simple "NO" would have sufficed as an answer. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.35  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.34    last year
A simple "NO" would have sufficed as an answer. 

You asked if Trump is the nominee.

That is a stupid question.   Everyone should already know that the nomination process has not started and thus Trump is NOT the nominee.

And since I have never claimed that he is the nominee, your question was a non sequitur.

So I explained how the nomination process works so that you need not ask such a stupid question again.   You're welcome.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.36  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.35    last year
You asked if Trump is the nominee.

Yes I did.  You gave me a long drawn out essay just to say "no he's not the nominee" , which I acknowledged back in 1.3.19.  But I guess you were too busy trying to think of your next rambling essay to see it.  

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.37  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.31    last year

You're being contrarian. Pretending to not understand how these things work. That's okay. It won't change how discussion goes, nevertheless. We just understand that you are not interested in a real one. MAGA is here to 'throw bombs.'

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.38  CB  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.35    last year

[deleted] "well. . . not this but that" and "not that but. . that over there"  and it accomplishes nothing. It adds nothing meaningful. It does subtract from the substance of discussion, nonetheless. It's contrarian, per se.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.39  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.36    last year

Combative. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.40  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @1.3.38    last year
Jeremy, does this all the time.

I ask a simple question.  I get books talking around an answer from TiG, to which I acknowledged,  and you asking if I'm leaving anything out.  I'm not leaving a goddamn thing out.  

If what I do really bothers you that much, there is the ignore function.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.41  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @1.3.39    last year

Simple question.  Should have gotten a simple answer.  But, here we are.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.42  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.41    last year

You received a simple answer right off the bat.   How could you possibly miss this?:

TiG@1.3.8 ☞ Trump is not yet the nominee.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.43  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @1.3.37    last year
You're being contrarian

Not really.  Honestly I don't really care about your opinion (on anything).  I ask for a factual answer and you all couldn't provide one.  

Pretending to not understand how these things work.

I know exactly how it works.  I ask you a simple question and you take it and run with it like I'm trying to steal military secrets.  Should I preface my questions to you all with "TRIGGER WARNING"?

We just understand that you are not interested in a real one.

A simple question is asked, a simple answer would have sufficed.  Then the discussion can go on from there. You two threw out the possibility of a real discussion with your responses.  That's a problem for you to work out.  I'm done with it.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.44  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.43    last year
I ask for a factual answer and you all couldn't provide one.  

And everyone reading this thread can see that you keep repeating a blatant lie.   To what end?   How is this valuable to you or anyone else?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.45  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.42    last year

Acknowledged 

1.3.19     Jeremy Retired in NC   - So he is  NOT  the nominee and you are running off fantasy and making things up as you go.

So what are you rambling on about?  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.46  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.44    last year
you keep repeating a blatant lie.

Exactly what lie?  

I ask if he was the nominee.  To which you said No. There is no lie in there.  

How is this valuable to you or anyone else?

Apparently it is to you.  Or you would have let it go at 1.3.19.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.47  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.46    last year
Exactly what lie?  

You have been claiming that I did not answer your (stupid) question, yet I answered you on my first reply to you: 

TiG @1.3.8  ☞ Trump is not yet the nominee.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.48  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.47    last year

See 1.3.19

syre
Freshman Silent
1.3.49  syre  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.46    last year

Narcissists can't "Let things Go" !

Kinda reminds one of the "Trump Thought Process" ?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.50  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.48    last year

Another lie.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.51  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.50    last year

Opinioins will vary.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.52  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.50    last year

They disguise their lies by calling them "opinions". 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.53  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @1.3.38    last year

[deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.3.54  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.52    last year

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.55  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.3.54    last year

Opinions do vary. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.56  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.3.54    last year

Trump last night - 

"Barack HUSSEIN Obama ! "Barack HUSSEIN Obama ! "Barack HUSSEIN Obama ! "Barack HUSSEIN Obama ! "Barack HUSSEIN Obama !

lol. Throw a butterfly net over this crazed man. 

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.3.57  afrayedknot  replied to  Sparty On @1.3.54    last year

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.59  Tessylo  replied to  GregTx @1.3.14    last year

Then why did you advise him to look at a poll or two????

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.60  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.40    last year

I will leave this to folly, then. I have enough of a 'hit' because of this as it is! And yes, it's my fault and my problem and I will deal with its consequences.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

Isn't the turd former 'president' 'insinuating' while his enablers/supporters/cult/followers have been saying that outright all along?  It's nonsense but that's what you all have been saying.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.4.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @1.4    last year

Isn't the turd former 'president' 'insinuating' while his enablers/supporters/cult/followers have been saying that outright all along?

No

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    last year

If it is news every time Trump tells a whopper lie or says something monumentally stupid then the MAGAs have got to stop complaining whenever his lousy name comes up for deserved criticism.

original

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @2    last year

toQ3dks4?format=png&name=small

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    last year

Former President   Obama   on Monday sharply condemned Hamas’s “brazen terrorist attacks” against Israel, which have left hundreds dead in recent days.

“All Americans should be horrified and outraged by the brazen terrorist attacks on Israel and the slaughter of innocent civilians. We grieve for those who died, pray for the safe return of those who’ve been held hostage, and stand squarely alongside our ally, Israel, as it dismantles Hamas,” Obama   said   in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.1    last year

All I can say is if I were Jewish, I'd NEVER vote for Obama or Biden.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    last year
All I can say is if I were Jewish, I'd NEVER vote for Obama or Biden.

It's such a totally different stance than you hold as a gentile......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jack_TX @2.1.3    last year

You only need to look at their Iran policy.

You seem to think that they are traditional democrats.  The last of them was named Bill Clinton. (An extinct species)

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.4    last year
You seem to think that they are traditional democrats.

You seem to have missed the joke.. the humorous part being the idea that you would ever vote for Obama or Biden anyway.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    last year

If you were Jewish we would revoke your Bar Mitvah certificate.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.6    last year

he's still looking for the mythical kosher butcher in boston that sells sausage out the back door on saturdays.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.8  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.6    last year

LOL.  I've had a really bad morning until I read that and burst out laughing.  Thanks for getting me back into a good mood again.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  JBB @2    last year

Making stuff up again I see.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.1  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.2    last year

JBB did not make this up, this is grounded in reality.    In some cases these have been adjudicated, others are formal indictments pending trial and others are either as stated or based on strong evidence.

Trump is old.

He is under indictment with 91 charges in total.  

His Big Lie campaign did attempt to steal a US election and thus have him be an illegitimate PotUS.

Trump was recently found liable for sexual abuse of E. Jean Carroll:  

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by many women:    

Trump's organization was found guilty of tax fraud:  

Trump did make fun of McCain because he was captured:

... and there are credible allegations of him calling POWs suckers, and did not want disabled veterans visible because it looked bad for him, etc.:  

Trump allegedly shared sensitive submarine information with an Australian billionaire member of Mar-a-Lago: 

On voice, Trump shared classified information with an unclassified journalist:  

In the past, anyone with even a small fraction of the above would never be considered for PotUS (consider Gary Hart), yet the contemporary GOP is all in for this lying narcissist asshole traitor.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.1    last year

So what? Your logic is flawed.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.2.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.2    last year
Your logic is flawed.

To paraphrase one of the greatest movies ever, " Logic, we don't need no stinking logic"

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.1    last year

Have you ever heard of ISIS? Remember who let it grow and who killed it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.5  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.4    last year

Now that is one major league deflection!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.4    last year
Have you ever heard of ISIS? Remember who let it grow and who killed it.

This comment has nothing to do with what TIG posted. 

We have to put up with such junk from the right 24/7/365 on this site. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.7  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.2    last year

My logic?   My post substantiated the claims made by JBB's meme.

This was an exercise in providing evidence for claims.

Instead of thoughtfully rebutting the evidence, the best you can offer is to make the vacuous claim that my "logic is flawed".

What did you expect such a feeble comment to accomplish?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.7    last year

I want to thank you for ALWAYS providing such thoughtful and factual information and always backing up your claims.  I watched the interview with Anderson Cooper and to hear the former 'president' say those things really does kind of put the icing on the cake.  Like a kid with the way he was talking like - look at this!  you're not supposed to see this, but -  look at this!  It's classified, but, look at this!  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  JBB @2    last year

wsm8031619-who-shit-my-pants-funny-anti-joe-biden-funny-meme--navy-post-garment.webp?crop=1485,1485,x344,y239&width=1500 6442e5dda2ea2.jpeg

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.3    last year

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.1    last year

Lol …. When getting aged, never trust a fart ….

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.1    last year

What a valuable contribution.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.3.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.3    last year

Yes it was a good PSA.  As you get older it is important to be aware of what may squeak out.  Of course some folks don't care what squeaks out.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.3    last year

Hell of a lot more relevant than parroting PD&D all the time...........and the majority of your commentary.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.5    last year

No, not at all.  It's what one of your buddies said - it's meant to provoke - doesn't provide dick except what tig likes to call, (and I agree) a witless retort.

Not relevant at all.  Just an ignorant stupid meme.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.7  Sparty On  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.5    last year

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.8  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.5    last year

When I say that - it's true - and the former 'president' is projecting, deflecting, and denying as usual.

"We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired, in no condition to lead"

Sounds like the big fat turd former 'president' is describing his big fat turd self to a T.  He's traitorous scum.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.8    last year
"We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired, in no condition to lead"

you're FINALLY starting to get it.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.10  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.6    last year

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.3.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.8    last year

[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.3.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.1    last year

As Jack Nicholson said in The Bucket List:  "As you get older, Never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart."

As an 86 year old I can say truer words were never spoken.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.13  Sparty On  replied to  Sparty On @2.3.7    last year

[Deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @2    last year

Nice photoshop.  Now do one with actual facts.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.4.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4    last year

Now do one with actual facts.

Could you be more specific?  Which ones of the items in JBB's post are you disputing?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.4.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @2.4.1    last year

All of them. Mere accusations.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ozzwald @2.4.1    last year

You don't understand a simple sentence?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2.4.4  SteevieGee  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.2    last year

So...  Trump's not old?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.4.5  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.2    last year

@2.2.1

Denying reality is never good.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.4.6  Greg Jones  replied to  TᵢG @2.4.5    last year

But you do it every day.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.7  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.6    last year

Projection

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.4.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.3    last year

You don't understand a simple sentence?

I don't speak MAGA, where definitions change at a whim.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.4.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.2    last year

All of them. Mere accusations.

So you are saying that Trump is only being accused of being old?  He's not really 77 years old?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.4.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @2.4.8    last year
where definitions change at a whim.

So  tell me, how many genders have the left defined now?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.4.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.7    last year

Denial

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.4.12  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.6    last year

Hiding behind a vague allegation.

Be specific.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
2.4.13  afrayedknot  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.4.10    last year

“So  tell me, how many genders have the left defined now?”

So tell me, how many individuals have had their rights denied now? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.14  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.4.11    last year

Deflection

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.15  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.14    last year

Yes, that's what your stupid meme was

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.16  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ozzwald @2.4.8    last year
I don't speak MAGA

I get it.  Too many big words in there for the normal leftist.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.4.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  afrayedknot @2.4.13    last year

So tell me, what does that have to do with anyone changing definitions at a whim?

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.4.18  MrFrost  replied to  afrayedknot @2.4.13    last year
So tell me, how many individuals have had their rights denied now? 

The right wing war on Halloween is just beginning, they don't want anyone to be anything. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.4.19  Ozzwald  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.4.10    last year

So  tell me, how many genders have the left defined now?

Less than a tenth of the number of definitions the right have given to the word "woke".

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.4.20  Ozzwald  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.16    last year
Too many big words in there for the normal leftist.

And they are all misspelled.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.4.21  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @2.4.19    last year

I am looking forward for you to substantiate that claim.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.4.22  MonsterMash  replied to  MrFrost @2.4.18    last year
The right wing war on Halloween is just beginning, they don't want anyone to be anything. 

The children of Democrats are going to make their parents proud on Halloween, they're going out as transgenders and Drag Queens.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
2.4.23  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  MonsterMash @2.4.22    last year
they're going out as transgenders and Drag Queens.

And Barbie, the original material girl, they can’t help themselves.

CB
Professor Principal
2.4.24  CB  replied to  MonsterMash @2.4.22    last year

Mocking children? Or mocking Halloween? 

MonsterMash, please.  We ought to be TOLERANT of each other because we ALL  are different and good people, eh?

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.4.25  MonsterMash  replied to  CB @2.4.24    last year
We ought to be TOLERANT of each other because we ALL  are different and good people, eh?

You don't seem TOLERANT of Conservatives aren't they people?

Mocking children? Or mocking Halloween? 

Neither, I'm mocking Democrats that think a person can change their gender.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.4.26  Jack_TX  replied to  MrFrost @2.4.18    last year

It's been going on for 50 years or more.  Where have you been?

You haven't seen all the Halloween carnivals renamed "Fall Festivals" because self-righteous Je-zoids don't want to "celebrate the devil"?  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.27  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @2.4.18    last year
The right wing war on Halloween is just beginning

Wait, what?  "War on Halloween"?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
2.4.28  CB  replied to  MonsterMash @2.4.25    last year
You don't seem TOLERANT of Conservatives aren't they people? I'm mocking Democrats that think a person can change their gender.

Why? That's not tolerant. You want us to tolerate YOU, eh? Or, is THAT a reason for us to COMPLAIN about conservatives? Toleration is a two-way street and you plan for me is to block my street! That is not going to happen! 

MAGA comes here daily with many attempts to make inverse arguments, but the attempts are weak. Because when somebody is engaging in an activity that is WRONG, it is the duty of others to alert and inform them of it. Not to let it continue unabated in more or less its intensity!

As for getting along with conservatives, drop the damn 'rocks' y'all pack around and throw at your fellow citizens and we can talk about political peace. Like it was before MAGA arrived on the political 'front'!

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.4.29  MrFrost  replied to  MonsterMash @2.4.22    last year

The children of Democrats are going to make their parents proud on Halloween, they're going out as transgenders and Drag Queens.

You completely just proved my point! LMAO!! 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.4.30  MrFrost  replied to  MonsterMash @2.4.25    last year
You don't seem TOLERANT of Conservatives aren't they people?

No. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.5  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @2    last year

Your lists are always so complete and fairly constructed ……. /s

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    last year

Biden is merely a puppet. It's very obvious someone with a brain is pulling the strings.

The most likely candidate would be Obama. He was raised as a Muslim and probably still get misty-eyed at the sound of the calls to prayer, and I'm sure he still despises Israel and the Jews.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @3    last year

Infowars is thataway. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Greg Jones @3    last year
still get misty-eyed at the sound of the calls to prayer

Let's take a short walk back in history to 2010 ...

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset .”

Ducking Christian events - like the National Day of Prayer - while speaking out about his Muslim heritage doesn’t help matters.

The President should be looking in the mirror if he’s seeking answers regarding misconceptions about his religion.  Perhaps if Obama offered a modicum of outreach to Christians there wouldn’t be so much confusion surrounding his faith.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2    last year
, Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset .”

[Deleted] If not, why do you care that he likes the sound of Muslim call to prayer? [Deleted

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.1    last year

I don't understand why that was posted.  What does it have to do with, well, anything?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.2    last year

My mistake, greg brought it up, but I don't get what the problem is with President Obama appreciating the beauty of the call to prayer - I see the citation said a lot of ignorant redneck Alabama voters might have heart attacks - but other than that, what's your problem with it Jasper?

Now I'll bet you'll say that you DON'T have a problem with it.

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.4  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.1    last year

I would imagine Israel proper likes the sound of Muslim calls to prayer too since that nation is perpetually surrounded by mosques and Muslims! 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
3.2.5  MrFrost  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2    last year
Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset .”

I spent time in the middle east... It actually is pretty cool. 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
3.3  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @3    last year
and I'm sure he still despises Israel and the Jews.

Then why would he sign billion dollar weapons deal with Israel? Weird huh?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    last year

This came up in a long interview with Pulitzer Prize winning Obama biographer David Garrow,   It's Obama staffers all the way down in the Biden admin, and explains their obsession with another Iran agreement.

George
Junior Expert
5  George    last year

Nobody in their right mind buys that Obama is in charge, Biden is too fucking stupid and doing too may stupid things to be getting his directions from Obama, That is of course unless he is just too damn stupid to follow simple directions. 

Never underestimate Joes ability to fuck thing s up.

Barack Obama,

He obviously knows what he is talking about.

Hallux
Professor Principal
5.1  Hallux  replied to  George @5    last year
Never underestimate Joes ability to fuck thing s up. Barack Obama

Still dragging out that rusty saw? There is zero proof that Obama said that.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
5.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Hallux @5.1    last year

Still dragging out that rusty saw? There is zero proof that Obama said that.

You have to understand that they are still pissed that Trump lost the election. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.1    last year

BIGLY