╌>

The price that must be paid to defeat evil.

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 months ago  •  76 comments

The price that must be paid to defeat evil.
Remarking on the latest Israeli troop deaths, Mr Netanyahu said: "This is a difficult morning, after a very difficult day of fighting in Gaza." "Let it be clear: this will be a long war," the Israeli prime minister added.

Link to quote: Israel-Gaza war: Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel paying 'heavy price' (bbc.com)

On October 7th, Hamas fighters crossed from Gaza into southern Israel killing 1,200 people and taking about 240 hostages. The attack was well planned, and Hamas forces were well dug in behind hospitals and schools throughout Gaza. They had constructed an intricate system of tunnels traversing the Gaza strip, which is one of the two Palestinian enclaves that envelope the democratic State of Israel. I want to remind our readers one more time that Hamas has a charter that is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and its people. And more importantly the Palestinians in Gaza voted for Hamas to represent them.

I personally believe that the spark for the October 7th attack and all of the planning that went with it was that imminent deal that Saudi Arabia was about to enter into with Israel. You see, after the Abraham Accords the middle east was on the fast track to moving away from always having the "Palestinian problem" front and center of any relations with Israel. The Hamas attack was designed to remind everyone not to forget the Palestinians. Now Joe Biden is moving back to the failed policy of the "two-state solution" while trying to pressure the US strongest ally into going against its own best interests.

Apparently, the Israeli Prime Minister is not about to bow. He didn't bow to Biden's mentor Barack Hussein Obama, and he didn't bow to the left's man in the White House. We will always remember the Prime Minister's response to the Iran Deal, which was meant as a counterweight to Israel:

Israel's war against terror has thus far taken a toll. Just recently the IDF reported their 154th casualty. It is a high price, and the road will be long and hard, but Israel has the right man at the helm. The families of the hostages have also added pressure on the government. To them it is simple: They want their family members back no matter the cost. In their name the Prime Minister has offered a generous deal which Hamas has yet to accept. That is good news politically. Bibbi tried for the families and Hamas wouldn't deal in good faith. Now the war continues.

_132138891_80fa4961a9b09cacb6ba49debf1a2c65307b13540_0_5472_36481000x667.jpg.webp

IDF staff sergeant Birhanu Kassie was killed fighting in Gaza on Friday

According to the IDF:  More than 8,000 Palestinian fighters have been killed during its campaign to date. May Israel succeed in killing every Hamas member, no matter how long it takes. And may Israel find a way to relocate the Palestinians far from any border with Israel.

Justice could not be better served.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

Old Joe has been rebuffed:

"PM Benjamin Netanyahu is right — this is not the time to agonize over a two-state solution. Not as long as guaranteeing Israel's security remains elusive, and not until Palestinians switch their mindset from continuing to support viciously lethal jihadists."

Israel's Netanyahu rejects any Palestinian sovereignty post-war, rebuffing Biden : NPR

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 months ago

It is time the US tax payer was allowed to drop Israel, PA, Hamas, and Hezbollah like a bad habit. 

Not our war; but we are sure as hell funding two factions (Israel and the PA). We get nothing in return on our investment from either.

Neither side wants to live with the other- so fuck them both. I don't care if they are reduced to throwing rocks at each other. At least it will be an even fight then.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    3 months ago

Right now, there is no foreign aid flowing to any combatant. I don't know it was a planned strategy by Speaker Johnson, to tie border security to Biden's request for foreign aid to Ukraine & Israel, but right now it is looking like a stroke of genius.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  author  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

Wha?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
2.1  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    3 months ago

unbelievable Vic, two daze in a row, we’re in agreement, WTF … 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Igknorantzruls @2.1    3 months ago

Van Jones is right. He has to go back into the basement.

Or as Norman Bates called it "the fruit cellar."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.1    3 months ago
Trump said at the New Hampshire rally: "We have become a drug-infested, crime-ridden nation, which is incapable of solving even the 'solllest'... smallest problem. The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We can't do anything. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on. Donald Trump 'Slurring' Words Again at Rally Sparks Speculation (msn.com)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    3 months ago

Trump is able to go to Court to defend himself from a political prosecution, then hop on a plane and deliver an unscripted victory speech in places like Iowa and NH. He also takes questions.  Joe has little on his calendar, no opponents and can't deliver a speech written for him. You trying to draw a comparison is ridiculous. Biden's support has always come from those voting against Trump...and the American people.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    3 months ago
"We have become a drug-infested, crime-ridden nation, which is incapable of solving even the 'solllest'... smallest problem. The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We can't do anything. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.

1. Trump could not pronounce the word "smallest", a very common and often used word. 

2.  "We are an institute in a powerful death penalty."  is utterly incoherent. I dont care if he went to Mars and back. 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    3 months ago

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.6  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    3 months ago

Quit while you're ahead John. Trump may babble a bit occasionally, but Biden is an example of the walking dead.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.6    3 months ago

A credible statement is that both men are too old to be PotUS.   That both men are elderly and showing signs of normal cognitive decline.   That neither has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or cognitive impairment. 

Hyperbolic statements about Biden's verbal mistakes and extreme downplaying of Trump verbal mistakes have no credibility.

Nikki Haley has none of these problems and is right there for the GOP to elevate to their nominee.   But people like you will continue to carry Trump's water and then be stuck with him as the nominee.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    3 months ago

Another day of Traitor Joe giving an incoherent speech, another day ending in "Y".

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2    3 months ago

If only we could figure out what the benefit of messing with American women was?

It may keep me awake tonight.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.1    3 months ago

I don't think it's possible to drink enough to figure that out and make him even remotely coherent.  But our friends on the left seem to be able to do it supposedly stone sober.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.2    3 months ago

So, I can save the Rum for Saturday night.

But our friends on the left seem to be able to do it supposedly stone sober.

I love to hear them try and compare Biden with Trump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.1    3 months ago
We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.
Donald Trump
==========================

WTF does that mean ?  Even if one decides those two sentences are out of context, they are garbled nonsense.  Watch the videos of this. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.3    3 months ago
I love to hear them try and compare Biden with Trump.

I will admit, It is fun to see what they try to use as comparison.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.4    3 months ago
WTF does that mean ?

You quoted it.  You figure it out.  [deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.6    3 months ago

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    3 months ago

[deleted]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.4    3 months ago
Watch the videos of this. 

Fetch us one. All I can find is the written word..........Thanks in advance

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.10  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.9    3 months ago

If I post the video will you shut the fuck up ?  Just asking. 

Just say yes and I'll do it right now. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.10    3 months ago

On this subject, yes. Probably should have done it with your original commentary

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.11    3 months ago

I QUOTED him, with a link to the comment. 

That is quite sufficient. 

Instead of pretending he may not have said it why dont you try and explain what he was saying. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.13  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.12    3 months ago

No link visible. You did NOT link the comment....................

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.14  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.13    3 months ago
Trump said at the New Hampshire rally: "We have become a drug-infested, crime-ridden nation, which is incapable of solving even the 'solllest'... smallest problem. The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We can't do anything. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.  Donald Trump 'Slurring' Words Again at Rally Sparks Speculation (msn.com)

Actually, I did. 

we have to go through this same crap here every day. it is hardly worth logging on here anymore

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.15  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.14    3 months ago

Referring to your 2.2.4 you didn't

We are an institute in a powerful death penalty.

Country (institute) in decline do to the "death penalty" handed down on election day 2020.

We will put this on.

Finish the fucking statement...................("we have to go through this same crap here every day")

we have to bring in the death penalty if we want to stop the infestation of drugs coming into our country.

And the growth of crime in the country due to lax interpretation of our laws and an open border. (my contribution)

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.2.16  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.14    3 months ago

I don't think Kamala would be happy with that word salad.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.17  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.14    3 months ago

Yes, you did, as always.  

I hear you as to your last sentence.  I'm surprised anyone participates here anymore.  It looks a lot like newsvine - and that was a real sewer at the end.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.18  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.15    3 months ago

So, like other dictators that the former 'president' aspires to be like  - time to execute drug users and dealers.

Got it!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.19  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.10    3 months ago

I've seen the video John - where the former 'president' is a fat brown/orange sweaty mess rambling incoherently just as you said and making no fucking sense, as usual.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.20  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.18    3 months ago

Didn't refer to users. That was your overactive imagination. It's time to close the damned border to there are fewer drugs coming across the border. Maybe you misunderstood the intended message.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    3 months ago

Trump slurs words like that every single day. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3    3 months ago

Let us guess....

You believe Biden is coherent and makes perfect sense every time he opens his trap.

Delusional at best.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
2.3.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  bugsy @2.3.1    3 months ago

no he doesn’t, but that doesn’t make him the mental retardation formation that so many on the “right” have been so WRONG about. 

they’re both too fckn old , and Trump is a delusional escaped mental patient that’s started a cult of personality, Syphiles Sybil and the many voices in my head 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.3.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Igknorantzruls @2.3.2    3 months ago

Biden is the puppet of the Progressive Left, programmed to profess daily lies, bullshit, and leftist propaganda all day every day.  He reminds me of the drugged "leader" in this episode of the original Star Trek.

(4) Star Trek - Death of A Dictator? - YouTube

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3    3 months ago

What language is Biden speaking here?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    3 months ago
"Biden Heavily Slurring" 

In the past, his slurring was attributed to his childhood "stuttering". I've known many people who stutter, but none of them slurred as if they were on drugs. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.4.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.4    3 months ago

but none of them slurred as if they were on drugs. 

It would almost be better if it could be written off as Biden had been suckin back on grandpa's ole cough medicine before the speech.   But he's a teetotaler, so there's no excuse but an old man slippin off into dotage.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.4    3 months ago

It was a very weak defense.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    3 months ago

Getting back to the original topic. No leftist on this forum seems to find any fault with Hamas, the Palestinian "civilians", or Iran...the money and power behind all the hate and violence. But there seems to be daily criticism of Netanyahu and the Israelis.

Why is that?

gv012324dAPR-800x0.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 months ago

gee, funny how republicans almost always seem to run to the defense of governments that steal or illegally annex land...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @3.1    3 months ago

Kinda hard to do that when the Jews have had a claim on the land for a few thousand years. As much or more right to the land than to the so called "Palestinians". Do you favor the eradication (genocide) of the Jewish people?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.2  afrayedknot  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.1    3 months ago

“As much or more right to the land than to the so called "Palestinians".”

A right granted by…?

And they fight, and people die, and it will never end until a two state solution is put in place. No winners here… only more funerals and only more gnashing of teeth. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.1    3 months ago
a claim on the land for a few thousand years

let's see a link to that land deed...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @3.1.3    3 months ago

Let's see a link to the Native Americans land deed.

Throughout history land and resources have been won by conquest.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.4    3 months ago
ughout history land and resources have been won by conquest

Certainly was the case in pre-columbian America. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  devangelical @3.1.3    3 months ago
let's see a link to that land deed...

It's in a vault along with the land deeds of ancient Assyrians, Persians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, and so many more. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.6    3 months ago

please put up a pdf of that document here. I've never seen a deity's signature before.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.8  afrayedknot  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.4    3 months ago

“Throughout history…”

Domination, destruction and death have been the common denominator in every collective human endeavor. To hold anyone accountable for the actions of yesterday, today or tomorrow is but wasted breath and self righteous judgment. We are animals.

The best we can hope for is to surround ourselves with family and treat every encounter as a chance to make the day just a little bit better for everyone. Peace. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.9  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  devangelical @3.1.3    3 months ago

"Let's see a link to that land deed..."

So who built the Holy Temple of David?  The Egyptians?  Was Jesus a Persian?  Let's see the "Palestinians" land deed?  Did the consummate "Palestinian" Arafat the Egyptian give it to them?  Are all the Arabs who came to Israel from other nations to work on the farms and in the industries built by the Jews the "real" "Palestinians"?

Would you ask the Native Americans for a link to THEIR land deed?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.2    3 months ago
“As much or more right to the land than to the so called "Palestinians"

What is true in the late 1970's is true now. Here is a look at the debate in 1978, from the view of an MIT graduate who then went by the name Benjamin Nitay:

He nailed it then and as you can see nothing has changed.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Kavika   replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.6    3 months ago

Between 1771 and 1877 The US signed well over 365 treaties (most of the treaties are still in government files and some with NA tribes) with Native American tribes, many wars were stopped because of these ''Peace Treaties'' and many were signed by the US government in many instances it was because the wars were too expensive for them to keep fighting. Sounds great, unfortunately, it wasn't great for the tribes since the US government broke all of them and it was easier to lie and cheat and go to a kangaroo court to get the land and minerals than to keep on fighting. 

Treaty-making as a whole ended in 1871, when Congress ceased to recognize the tribes as entities capable of making treaties and passed a resolution with no vote taken to stop treaties. No tribes were asked or consulted, the government's way to cheat.

The value of the treaties also came to be called into question when the Supreme Court decided, in 1903, Congress had full power over Native American affairs and could override treaties.

Now isn't that cool to make up the rules as you choose to get all that valuable land and its resources? 

The SCOTUS decision is Lone Wolf v. Hitchcock, 187 U.S. 553 (1903)

It ranks right up their the Dawes Act of 1898 and the Marshall Trilogy of 1823, 1831 and 1832 and Tribal Termination Act of 1953 as bullshit legalese to cheat NA's out of their land. 

What is considered the last of the Indian Wars was fought at Leech Lake MN. in October of 1898 when the Pillager Band of Ojibwe defeated the US 3rd Infantry. 

In a brilliant case of KARMA the Leech Lake Ojibwe won back over 11,000 acres of their land illegally taken by the US government a few years ago. 

If anyone would care to know more about the Battle of Sugar Point or the cause of it just contact me as I have spoken to the last living survivor of that battle many times, he was my misnomis (grandfather), Thunder Water.

So now the tribes have learned the white way to win, go to court. We are graduating our own lawyers and have won numerous cases over the last few decades. The Corbel case went to every level of the judicial system of the US and we (NAs) won at every level and finally at the Supreme Court of the US, the reward was $3.6 billion to the tribes, due once again to the lying and cheating of the US.

Hopefully, that gives you a more accurate view of what transpired in the time frame of the Doctrine of Discovery and Manifest Destiny and beyond.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.9    3 months ago

He doesn't have to, I explained it quite well in comment 3.1.11

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @3.1.11    3 months ago

wasn't great for the tribes since the US government broke all of them

except the ones the tribes broke.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.13    3 months ago
except the ones the tribes broke.  

Feel free to list those treaties and why they were broken or what led up to them being broken. 

Perhaps you missed the point that both Congress and SCOTUS ruled that Congress could override the treaties. Of course, this is the direct opposite of what Justice Holmes who said that Treaties are the supreme law of the land.

venomous-snake.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=SsBAg5MdCGfGI-bM5cGCARbXjMuG-MEvTXledf49bKw=

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @3.1.7    3 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.16  devangelical  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.9    3 months ago
Would you ask the Native Americans for a link to THEIR land deed?

their original lands that were systematically pilfered thru theft and illegal "annexations", or the barren reservation lands the government stuck them with until it became too valuable and they lost it as well, or the reservation lands they're on now?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.17  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  devangelical @3.1.16    3 months ago

I'm quite satisfied with what Kavika has to say.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.18  Jasper2529  replied to  Kavika @3.1.11    3 months ago

I appreciate your dissertation about Native Americans, but none of my comments were about them. Also, this article's topic is the Israel/Gaza war, not Native Americans.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 months ago
No leftist on this forum seems to find any fault with Hamas, the Palestinian "civilians", or Iran...the money and power behind all the hate and violence.

You're surprised?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    3 months ago

Nope.

When they tell you who and what they are, you have to believe them.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Kavika   replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    3 months ago

More BS by you Greg, I have on many instances condemned Hams et al.

If you going to make statements about everyone make damn sure that it is accurate which yours isn't.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Kavika   replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    3 months ago
You're surprised?

You should be Jeremy, I addressed you directly sometime back when you tried  that shit on me.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    3 months ago

They speak of them as the oppressed, just like the teachings at the university.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Kavika @3.2.3    3 months ago
You should be Jeremy

I'm not surprised.  Not in the least.  Now how you deal with it, well, that's all up to you.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.4    3 months ago

It's all about playing victim.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.6    3 months ago

That it is.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Kavika   replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.5    3 months ago
I'm not surprised.  Not in the least.  Now how you deal with it, well, that's all up to you. 

I've already dealt with it directly with you, you're response is typical of those with no ground to stand on but only try to deflect from their own words.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Kavika @3.2.8    3 months ago
I've already dealt with it directly with you, you're response is typical of those with no ground to stand on but only try to deflect from their own words.

So go to Walmart and get yourself a cookie.  I. DON'T. CARE.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Kavika   replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.9    3 months ago
So go to Walmart and get yourself a cookie.  I. DON'T. CARE. 

I know you don't that, when you can't own up to your own words it does make you look ridiculous most on NT see it or what it is.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Kavika @3.2.10    3 months ago

And as I stated before.  That is for you to deal with.  Badgering me about your inabilities isn't going to fix anything.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.12  Kavika   replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.11    3 months ago
And as I stated before.  That is for you to deal with.  Badgering me about your inabilities isn't going to fix anything.

You can state it a million times, BS is still BS. I've dealt with it, you can't and when something is broken it can't be fixed, your comments are the perfect example. 

[This stands.  Taunting is going both ways.]

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Kavika   replied to  Kavika @3.2.12    3 months ago

LMAO

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.14  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.2.10    3 months ago

Ya!!!!!!!!!

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif