╌>

Barnstorming

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  yesterday  •  184 comments

Barnstorming
Just this week a Democrat-leaning publication called Trump “Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin” all rolled into one. Leading Dems in DC have said even worse. Is it a surprise that such rhetoric leads unstable people to violence? ....Speaker Mike Johnson

The final two weeks before the election have arrived and both candidates are blitzing the key battleground states which will decide the election. 

The democrats pushed forward a candidate, via political machinations the likes of which have rarely been seen in this country, because the man who ran against Trump for those who hated Trump in 2020 had a horrendous tenure in office, which made him unelectable again. Kamala Harris, to her detriment was always the most far left candidate the democrats had, but they couldn't avoid selecting her as Biden's replacement.

Thus far, with only weeks to go, the luster which the dishonest media created for Harris has begun to fade. She never could explain why her surrogates claimed she had moved away from all of her radical positions to a more moderate stance. She had trouble with questions from friendly interviewers and completely lost it with Bret Baier. Our readers know what I mean. She couldn't answer a single question, and our resident lefties only take away was that Fox had played the wrong tape of some irrelevant statement that Trump made. To date, Harris hasn't set forth a rationale for her presidency, beyond blocking a second Trump term.

It was only a decade ago that democrats had counted on identity politics to elect their candidates. It seems to have only worked for one. Polling of black men shows that those days may be over, as they should be. Since 2020 democrats had early voting going for them. It got all their less energized partisan voters to cast a vote. Republicans may have finally caught up with it.

GaXL38IXgAAHX9H?format=jpg&name=small

That leaves us with the man the deep blue state and the indoctrinated hate. He is in his last campaign. The signs of age are showing but he is still in the thick of the race, matching his much younger opponent with each campaign stop. This time around he won't have a pandemic to run against. This time he has 4 years of radical left-wing rule to run against.

My gut feeling is that the American people will vote for putting their country and their kids first.

In the news:

Israel struck branches of a bank associated with Hezbollah across Lebanon.

Tropical Storm Oscar reached Cuba bringing heavy rain and the threat of storm surges there and in the Bahamas.

The state of Georgia is investigating a dock collapse that killed seven people at a festival for "descendants of enslaved people."

Democrats are pleading with Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, to end her bid so she doesn’t split Democratic votes.

Aleksei Navalny’s widow published his prison diaries which she helped compile into a posthumous memoir.

The CBS news show "60 Minutes" released a statement concerning the editing of the Kamala Harris interview, yet still hasn't released the unedited transcript leaving people to wonder how bad it really was.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    yesterday

Good morning.

OIP.V-rsQzMwZMiqE3XBCqgV2gHaE8?w=286&h=191&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

John Kinsel Sr., one of the last surviving Navajo Code Talkers, a group of Marines who encrypted World War II messages using the Navajo language, died at the age of 107.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    yesterday

WINDTALKERS - a movie everyone should watch to appreciate the contributions the Navaho Indians made towards America achieving WW2 victory. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1    18 hours ago

The Nazi Enigma code was broken, the Navajo code was unbreakable.  However, these days with supercomputers and AI I wonder if perhaps ANY code could be broken.  Makes it necessary to be careful when sharing intelligence for a surprise attack with those who might leak it. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.2  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.1    18 hours ago
I made no argument that I believe what Trump said, but rather am pointing out another example of his abysmal character and unfitness for office.

Modern cryptography relies upon computational impossibilities.   Basically, current technology is not fast enough to break the codes through guessing methods.   This is an oversimplification, of course, but the idea is to encode something in a manner that would take years or decades for a computer to break.

As technology improves (e.g. quantum computing) the cryptographic methods also improve.   This method of security logically can continue in perpetuity.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.2    17 hours ago

Who are you quoting?  I never said that.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.3    16 hours ago

Sorry, that was a copy / paste error.   

I intended to copy this from you:

"However, these days with supercomputers and AI I wonder if perhaps ANY code could be broken."

The content of my reply was indeed for you.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1    16 hours ago

Not only the Navaho but 31 other tribes had code talkers in WWII the Navaho were the largest.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.4    14 hours ago

Okay, no problem.  That solves my confusion. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @1.1.5    14 hours ago

I didn't know that.  They ALL deserve accolades. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    yesterday
Is it a surprise that such rhetoric leads unstable people to violence? ....Speaker Mike Johnson

... which is why trump's violet rhetoric doesn't bother me. tick tock tick tock ...

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    14 hours ago

I had the honor of meeting and listening to Peter Macdonald in 2015. I believe he is one of the only 2 surviving navaho code talkers still surviving today. I was amazed at my own ignorance on the subject and will be forever greatful for his talk.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    yesterday

This column takes gaslighting to a new level. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    yesterday

Did you read any of it?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    yesterday

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

You already know the answer to that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    yesterday

Sorry to say, I did. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    yesterday

What did I get wrong?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    yesterday

Yes

My gut feeling is that the American people will vote for putting their country and their kids first.

Mine too.

yet still hasn't released the unedited transcript leaving people to wonder how bad it really was.

I have published that at least twice.

We transcribed the re-edited clip as well (bolded emphasis ours):

WHITAKER: We supply Israel with billions of dollars in military aid, and yet Prime Minister Netanyahu seems to be charting his own course. The Biden-Harris administration has pressed him to agree to a ceasefire. He's resisted. You urged him not to go into Lebanon. He went in anyway. Does the U.S. have no sway over Prime Minister Netanyahu?

HARRIS: The work that we do diplomatically with the leadership of Israel is an ongoing pursuit around making clear our principles.

WHITAKER: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyahu is not listening.

HARRIS: We are not gonna stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.

WHITAKER: Do we have a, a, a real close ally in Prime Minister Netanyahu?

HARRIS: I think, with all due respect, the better question is, do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people, and the answer to that question is yes.

Harris' answer (bolded above) shared similarities with another answer featured in the other version broadcast on "Face the Nation" and the "60 Minutes" YouTube channel, when she said the words, "and we're not going to stop in terms of putting that pressure on Israel and, and in the region, including Arab leaders." 

CBS News Aired 2 Different Answers to Same Question from Harris' '60 Minutes' Interview | Snopes.com

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.4    23 hours ago

Isn't it tiresome providing the truth/facts time and time again for them to be completely ignored?

Thomas
Masters Guide
2.1.6  Thomas  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.5    5 hours ago

Isn't it tiresome providing the truth/facts time and time again for them to be completely ignored?

It is, because they just turn around and plop the loads of bullshit somewhere else. And they aren't ignored as much as amplified by the continued fatuous and non-veracious bubble in which they reside. People outside the bubble look in and say, "Well, that is stupid!" while those inside the bubble continue to repeat their lies and distortions in the hopes of hypnotizing the unaware observer into thinking that the views (which are quite palpably false) are true, and sucking them into the mind control ecosystem. 

I wonder how it feels to be controlled? Do they realize somewhere deep-down inside that they are parroting nonsense? Or is it like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and they are just a husk, a human shell around someone else's brain?

So Sad.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Thomas @2.1.6    5 hours ago
I wonder how it feels to be controlled? Do they realize somewhere deep-down inside that they are parroting nonsense? Or is it like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and they are just a husk, a human shell around someone else's brain? So Sad.

It is. Seeing people claim the unedited transcript of the interview has been published, and cite a source that doesn't even claim to do that, is really mind boggling.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.4    3 hours ago

That is not the full transcript!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.7    3 hours ago

And 8 votes up for it!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    3 hours ago

What did you get correct?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.9    3 hours ago

I always vote up facts/truth.   

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.1.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.11    an hour ago
I always vote up facts/truth.   

So do I.  Although interestingly enough I don't believe I have ever seen us vote up the same facts/truth.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.11    an hour ago

Clearly not that time because there was no transcript linked.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.13    53 minutes ago

Every time the truth or a fact is provided.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     yesterday

Do not light a match anywhere close to this article, Danger High Explosive.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @3    yesterday

The third rail on the NT express.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    yesterday

Yes, it is and it is called gas lighting.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @3.1.1    yesterday

Gas lighting would be like trying to tie Trump to the 2025 Project.

Making the claim isn't good enough. Give us an example.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.3  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    yesterday
Gas lighting would be like trying to tie Trump to the 2025 Project.

That post in itself is gaslighting. Several of Trump's posted policy points mirror policy points in Project 2024, which makes sense since several of it's authors are in Trump's policy advisory group. This is NOT fake news, or partisan spin. It's verifiable fact. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    yesterday

I'm not to go over every scrap of crap you wrote, but how about this one

Fox had played the wrong tape of some irrelevant statement that Trump made. 

What is irrelevant about Trump saying the military could be used against "the enemy within"?  Especially since his enemy within includes people like sitting US congresspeople and Liz Cheney.  To Trump "the enemy within" is anyone who opposes him, and doesnt lapdog when he demands it. Toadies like Lindsay Graham and Kevin McCarthy initially condemned his traitorous Jan 6th behavior, but then got weak kneed when Trump threatened to sic his MAGA dogs on them. 

Bret Baier wanted to know why she is so negative toward Trump and she told him.  Every patriotic person in this country should be negative toward Trump. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  evilone @3.1.3    yesterday
Several of Trump's posted policy points mirror policy points in Project 2024

I'm sure some of them were bound to. It is after all a Republican initiative written by the Heritage Foundation. Few people have red all of it (900 pages) and Trump has said long ago that from the little he knows of it, there are some things he likes and others he dislikes:

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump wrote in  a July 5 Truth Social post . “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

Project 2025 is from Heritage Foundation, not Trump | Fact check

Yet Harris and democrats keep lying about it.

Are they that afraid that the deep blue state will be dismantled?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    yesterday

Anything the candidates say is irrelevant.

We had Trump as President. We know what he would do as President.

Harris refuses to define herself and repeatedly said she wouldn't have done anything different than Biden did. That statement concerned many people. The funny thing is when Sunny Hostin of the View, who asked Kamala that question was asked about it on MSNBC, Sunny said that's great, and Biden had a great presidency. Only a radical lefty might think Biden did a good job.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.6    yesterday
Anything the candidates say is irrelevant.We had Trump as President. We know what he would do as President.

Yes. He WAS president when he tried to steal the 2020 election and called on a mob to descend on the Capitol building to help him as much as they could. 

We often hear about trump's supposed great presidency , but the last evidence we have of his presidency is that he is a traitor. All the "good stuff" came before that. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    yesterday
“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump wrote in  a July 5 Truth Social post . “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

First of all, how can he know nothing about Project 2025 and yet disagree with some of it and deem other parts ridiculous and abysmal?    Trump contradicts himself yet his supporters proudly display this nonsense.

Second, Trump is of course lying ... especially the part about not knowing who is behind project 2025 and having nothing to do with them.   This lie is easily exposed with rather obvious evidence:

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.7    yesterday
he tried to steal the 2020 election and called on a mob to descend on the Capitol building to help him as much as they could. 

BULL SHIT!

All the "good stuff" came before that. 

So, you credited him with a good Presidency before Jan 6th?

Who is gas lighting now?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.8    yesterday
First of all, how can he know nothing about Project 2025 and yet disagree with some of it and deem other parts ridiculous and abysmal? 

It means he hadn't read it. I haven't either, but I know what it is about. Partisans will nitpick.

The people who are lying keep saying that Trump will use the 2025 Project as a playbook.

TiG have you got any evidence that Trump will use it?

Please submit it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.9    yesterday

You do know what sarcastic quotation marks mean dont you? 

Whether Trump did any good stuff in office is a matter of legitimate disagreement, but his fitness for office is not. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.11    yesterday
Whether Trump did any good stuff in office is a matter of legitimate disagreement

It is all that matters.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.13  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.10    yesterday
It means he hadn't read it. I haven't either, but I know what it is about. Partisans will nitpick.

That is not what he said.   You are spinning.

TiG have you got any evidence that Trump will use it?

That is not the claim that I made.    You are deflecting.    

Deal with what I wrote ... honestly.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.13    yesterday

You got caught.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Sean Treacy  replied to  evilone @3.1.3    yesterday
veral of Trump's posted policy points mirror policy points in Project

So what???

It's incredibly dishonest to simply take someone else's work and say the whole thing is  Trump's because they agree on one small part.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.16  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.14    yesterday

Another feeble tactic ... declaring 'victory' in spite of what actually took place.   

That works for Trump, it is not going to work on a social media forum.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.17  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.16    yesterday

You are right of course, but the behavior is everyday practice here with this particular columnist. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.16    yesterday

Here everyone can see what was said.

It isn't like Fulton County.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.19  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.17    yesterday

The Columnist makes a human connection with the reader.

I'm not sure, but I believe I heard that long ago on the McLaughlin Group.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.20  evilone  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.15    yesterday
So what???

Most people recognize it's shitty policy and he lied about not knowing anything about it. 

It's incredibly dishonest to simply take someone else's work and say the whole thing is  Trump's..

Except that his policy team is made up of a lot of the writers. So... 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.21  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.18    yesterday

So if you believe that, take it to heart and do not make claims that are obviously (blatantly) false.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.22  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    yesterday
Especially since his enemy within includes people like sitting US congresspeople and Liz Cheney.

My oath covered enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.  

To Trump "the enemy within" is anyone who opposes him, and doesnt lapdog when he demands it. 

When did he state that exactly?  Or is this another "think" time for the left?

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.23  devangelical  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.22    yesterday
My oath covered enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. 

that oath was abandoned with a 2nd trump vote ...

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.24  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @3.1.23    yesterday

You might have abandoned it.  I didn't.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.25  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.22    yesterday
When did he state that exactly?  Or is this another "think" time for the left?

You should actually listen to what this scoundrel says:  

In the Fox News interview, the former president attacked Schiff once again for his Russia investigation. “That’s an enemy from within . That’s really — that is a threat to democracy,” he said. “These are bad people. We have a lot of bad people. But when you look at shifty Schiff and some of the others, they are to me the enemy from within.”
Trump next named Pelosi as another “enemy.” “I think Nancy Pelosi is an enemy from within,” he said. “She lied, and she was supposed to protect the Capitol… she said, ‘This is my responsibility,’ I admit it.”

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.26  Sean Treacy  replied to  evilone @3.1.20    yesterday
ost people recognize it's shitty policy and he lied about not knowing anything about it. 

So  now it's okay to lie about it being his policy  because you believe he knows of its existence. 

ept that his policy team is made up of a lot of the writers. 

Lol. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.27  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.25    yesterday
In the Fox News interview

As you don't link the interview.  And Schiff and Pelosi.  I don't see where the problem is.  Both have been crying since 2016 with failed hoax after failed hoax.  You can't honestly expect anybody to take them seriously.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.28  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.25    yesterday

she was supposed to protect the Capitol…

If Trump actually wanted the capitol protected he wouldnt have sat eating junk food for three hours while the riot was taking place.  In other words, he didnt give a shit about the capitol being protected. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.29  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.27    yesterday
As you don't link the interview. 

Are you not online?   Go to the interview and watch it.

Here, jump to timestamp 13:00 and actually listen to what Trump says.  

Pathetic.

I don't see where the problem is. 

We will let this statement speak for itself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.30  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.29    yesterday

All that is is denial and a stalling tactic. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.31  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.29    yesterday

What's pathetic is using what somebody told you to think instead of linking the interview.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.32  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.31    yesterday

I have watched Trump say this several times.   This should be obvious to anyone who can be objective.

TiG@3.1.29 ☞ Here, jump to timestamp 13:00 and actually listen to what Trump says.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.32    yesterday

The former 'president' traitor is calling EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT/LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE - THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN.

THE USUAL PROJECTION/CONFESSION.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    yesterday

[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.35  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.8    yesterday

This is what kills me - I know nothing about it  - but I don't like some of the things they stand for

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.36  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.32    yesterday

You give MSNBC.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.37  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.25    yesterday

When he was told - 'they're you're opponents', the traitor said, 'no, they're the enemy FROM within

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.38  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.10    yesterday

It's not the former 'president' traitor convicted felon who would use Project 2025 as a playbook.

It's Vance.  If the traitor became 'president' again, which I highly doubt, I doubt he'd be in the picture for long, and Vance is the one who will use it as the playbook.  It looks like the former 'president' doesn't have much time left on this earth and you can be sure Vance is the one they're counting on - the ones pulling the former 'president' traitor felon's strings

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.39  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @3.1.23    yesterday

Exactly - the same for all service members and the alleged ones who tell lies about Tim Walz's honorable service.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.40  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.32    yesterday

Saw that segment this morning. Joe is 100% correct.  The true lasting effect of this election will be the damage Trump has done to our national charatcer.  It appears to be immense, given that 45% of Americans are willing to vote for him NO MATTER WHAT, and that is reflected in the fact that 99% of the republicans in Congress are backing him even though every single one of them knows better. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.41  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    yesterday
Yet Harris and democrats think Trump keeps lying about it.

I believe that is more correct.

If Trump says there is some things he likes and others he doesn't then he is aware of it and know what's in it.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.42  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    yesterday

You are the one that brought up Trump but an example of your gas lighting is the comment of yours of how Harris lost it with Bret…LMAO, watched the interview through MAGA rose colored glasses did you, now that comment takes gas lighting to a whole new level.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.43  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.36    23 hours ago

Why are you confused?

As I told you, Trump has repeated this numerous times starting with the Fox interview with Maria Bartiromo ( ).   The Fox News interview with Kurz is one of the places where Trump doubled down on his idiocy:

Go to 7:39 in this source:

There are plenty of channels reporting Trump saying this various times.   The link above is Trump doubling down on what he said earlier on Fox.

If Trump's own words do not sink in then there is some deep-rooted, serious denial going on.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.44  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.43    23 hours ago
If Trump's own words do not sink in then there is some deep-rooted, serious denial going on.

Duh

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.45  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.43    22 hours ago
Why are you confused?

What's to be confused about.  You linked an article talking about a Fox interview, then linked everything BUT the Fox interview.  If this was such a "newsworthy and damning interview, it wouldn't have taken you 3 hours to find.

Now all you have to do is, from the time you stated, listen to WHAT he is referring to and take off the partisan glasses and look around.  It's not hard to figure out what he means by it.  He states it - they spied on his campaign.  The Russia hoaxes.  You wouldn't consider those people enemies? 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.46  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.45    22 hours ago

Predictable denial.   No matter how much evidence of Trump stating what I claimed he stated on video (and with Fox sources too), you deflect, ignore, spin and deny it.

Do you think it is proper for the PotUS to use the military against US citizen political opponents like Schiff and Pelosi simply because they oppose him?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.47  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.46    22 hours ago
Predictable denial.

As is your partisan view of the whole thing.  

Do you think it is proper for the PotUS to use the military against US citizen political opponents like Schiff and Pelosi simply because they oppose him?

I never gave any indication that I did.  The actions of Schiff and Pelosi and many other Democrats can be seen as domestic enemy activity.  But one would have to look at it objectively.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.48  Right Down the Center  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.47    22 hours ago
The actions of Schiff and Pelosi and many other Democrats can be seen as domestic enemy activity.

That includes anyone that tried to sell the country Joe was on top of things.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.49  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.46    21 hours ago

Here we go again. Do you honestly think he would try? He's all bluster and it screws up heads like crazy every damned time.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.50  evilone  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.49    21 hours ago
Do you honestly think he would try?

Why give him the opportunity? 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.51  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.49    20 hours ago
Do you honestly think he would try?

You are going to vote for someone who claims he would use the military against US political opponents and you dismiss it as "bluster"?

Do you not see how someone who would suggest such a thing is entirely unfit to hold the office of the PotUS??

Add that to all that he has done and said and you still think this scoundrel should be given the power of the presidency ... to serve as the face and voice of our nation??

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.52  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.47    20 hours ago
The actions of Schiff and Pelosi and many other Democrats can be seen as domestic enemy activity.

Would you vote for someone to be PotUS who claims he would use the military against US political opponents who have not engaged in violence or illegal activity but rather are political opponents?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.53  Right Down the Center  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.49    19 hours ago

Amazing how they pick and choose what to believe when Trump talks.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.54  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.53    19 hours ago

Another bullshit allegation.    I made no argument that I believe what Trump said, but rather am pointing out another example of his abysmal character and unfitness for office.

What is 'amazing' is that you do not recognize that.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.55  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.54    19 hours ago

I was actually speaking in generalities, ergo the word "they".

What is amazing is many of the same folks saying Trump is unfit were trying to convince people that Biden was fit.

Just more partisan bullshit.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.56  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.55    18 hours ago
I was actually speaking in generalities, ergo the word "they".

The context contradicts your excuse.   The 'they' per context includes me.   Your allegation is bullshit.

And you missed (intentionally) the clear point I made:

This is another example of Trump's abysmal character and unfitness for office.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.57  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.56    18 hours ago
The 'they' per context includes me.    

The they refers to anyone that believes what he said.  Sorry but I am positive I know  who I was referring to.

And you missed (intentionally) the clear point I made: This is another example of Trump's abysmal character and unfitness for office.

That is a bullshit nit picky point.  So Trump lies and bullshits.  If that made someone unfit Washington would be a ghost town.  

Grasping at straws is not a good look

You also ignored (intentionally) the clear point I made: What is amazing is many of the same folks saying Trump is unfit were trying to convince people that Biden was fit.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.58  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.57    18 hours ago
So Trump lies and bullshits.  If that made someone unfit Washington would be a ghost town.  

Look at you downplay what Trump does.   He does not merely lie and bullshit (true for most politicians).   He goes so far beyond that as to create a new category of political lying.   Further, it is not just his lying.   It is his abysmal character.   And his character was my point (which you continue to intentionally miss).

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.59  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.58    17 hours ago
Look at you downplay what Trump does. 

I don't downplay it, I just refuse to make it larger than it actually is.

He does not merely lie and bullshit (true for most politicians).   He goes so far beyond that as to create a new category of political lying. 

A new category of political lying?  Is that like new and improved?

It is his abysmal character. 

Yep, he is an asshole.   

And his character was my point (which you continue to intentionally miss).

I am not missing your point. God knows you make it a dozen times a day.   I just don't agree with, consider it exaggeration and screaming at the sky, and in some cases don't take it  seriously (like new category of political lying)

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.60  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.59    17 hours ago
I don't downplay it, I just refuse to make it larger than it actually is.

Saying you do not downplay what Trump does contradicts your comment history.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.61  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.49    17 hours ago

'all bluster'?  He incited 1/6 and he's been inciting ever since.  He''ll do whatever it takes to stay out of jail if he wins and prosecute all of the DEMOCRATS/LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES AND EVERYONE who dared oppose him in any way, shape or form and after all WE ARE THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.62  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.52    17 hours ago
'The actions of Schiff and Pelosi and many other Democrats can be seen as domestic enemy activity.'

Such as????????????????????????????????????????????????

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.63  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.60    17 hours ago
Saying you do not downplay what Trump does contradicts your comment history.

I can see how the comments could be interpreted that way to those that have bought into the Trump hysteria.  I would suggest those that could see them objectively would not see them that way.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.64  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.61    17 hours ago
and prosecute all of the DEMOCRATS/LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES AND EVERYONE who dared oppose him in any way, shape or form and after all WE ARE THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN

Better build new jails, that is an awful lot of people.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.65  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.52    6 hours ago

You know, for somebody who claims you don't believe a thing he says, you seem to really believe he would use military force against domestic enemies.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.66  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.54    6 hours ago
I made no argument that I believe what Trump said

You seem to believe he would use military against political opponent.  

Thomas
Masters Guide
3.1.67  Thomas  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.37    5 hours ago

When he was told - 'they're you're opponents', the traitor said, 'no, they're the enemy FROM within

Doublespeak: Trump is the enemy from within

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.68  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.61    5 hours ago

"Going to". Heard it all before..................

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.69  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.21    3 hours ago

[deleted][]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.70  Tessylo  replied to  Thomas @3.1.67    3 hours ago

Projection, Deflection, Denial+Delusion is all they have

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.71  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.60    an hour ago

Just let us know when you find the CBS transcript

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.72  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.41    an hour ago

Just let us know when you find the CBS transcript

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.73  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.71    an hour ago

Non sequitur. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.74  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.73    an hour ago

[deleted][]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.75  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.66    an hour ago
You seem to believe he would use military against political opponent.  

Well you continue to miss my point.    

My point is that a PotUS (or candidate) who speaks of using the military against fellow citizens who are merely political opponents should be eliminated from consideration for that notion alone.

Whether or not he would actually do this (or be able to do this) is not the point.   The point is the mindset of this vindictive narcissist.

Do you NOT find it appalling that a PotUS would even suggest using the military against political opponents??

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.76  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.75    an hour ago
My point is that a PotUS (or candidate) who speaks of using the military against fellow citizens who are merely political opponents should be eliminated from consideration for that notion alone.

Then why were you silent when Biden & Garland went after Trump?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.77  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.75    an hour ago

[deleted]

[] Do you NOT find it appalling that a PotUS would even suggest using the military against political opponents??

Lets stick to fact instead of fiction. Nobody used the military against political opponents. Nobody is going to use the military against political opponents. You blather on about how you don't believe anything Trump has to say. Meanwhile your comments show otherwise.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.78  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.76    an hour ago

First of all, I have been commenting on Trump's wrongdoing and appropriate trials since before he was even indicted.   

Second, it is pathetic partisan bullshit that claims Biden and Garland are going after Trump.   Trump brought this on himself.   At first, Trump supporters were arguing that the allegations of wrongdoing (in particular those of the Big Lie and Jan 6th) were bogus because there was no action from Garland ("where is the indictment?" was oft asked).    Then when the indictments (finally) arrive, Trump supporters whine that Garland (and Biden) are abusing the DOJ to go after (poor innocent victim) Trump.

Such bullshit.   Blind partisanship disgusts me.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.79  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.78    an hour ago
 Blind partisanship disgusts me

Me too!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.80  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.77    an hour ago

You clearly cannot produce a rebuttal so you engage in a strawman argument coupled with fabrication.

Do you NOT find it appalling that a PotUS would even suggest using the military against political opponents??

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.81  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.80    an hour ago

Lets stick to fact instead of fiction.  Nobody used the military against political opponents.  Nobody is going to use the military against political opponents.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.82  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.72    an hour ago

Let us know when you find all of the indictments promised by Trump and Durham.

Maybe CBS is holding them hostage in the same drawer...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.83  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.80    an hour ago

Context matters:

In 2020, he  threatened  to send U.S. soldiers into American cities to stop the protests over the murder of George Floyd. Last week,  he said that  the “enemy from within” — apparently referring to those who might take to the streets if he wins the upcoming election, but possibly to his political opponents,  based on his follow-up comments  — “should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military.”

Opinion: Trump threatens to use the military against the ‘enemy within’

Presidents have the right to end VIOLENCE.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.84  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.82    an hour ago

Let me know when you find the CBS transcript

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.85  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.83    an hour ago

He used Schiff and Pelosi as examples of the enemy within.    He was not talking about stopping domestic violence. 

You cannot defend Trump, Vic, he is wholly unfit to be PotUS.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.86  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.85    an hour ago

Wrong.

I submitted the comment with context.

You are going to try and spin your way out, now?

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.87  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.83    57 minutes ago
Presidents have the right to end VIOLENCE.

Do they? How are Presidents to so without overstepping into state and local jurisdictions? What tools do Presidents have that doesn't conflict with civil rights? The last time Trump used ICE Agents and then couldn't prosecute protesters because ICE Agents don't have the authority to detain US Citizens. An example of Trump authoritarianism. 

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.88  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.86    55 minutes ago
Wrong.

He didn't mention Schiff and Pelosi in that diatribe? Weird... I heard it.

You gaslighted us. 

You are going to try and spin your way out, now?

Projection.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.89  Tessylo  replied to  evilone @3.1.87    54 minutes ago

So why did he do nothing on 1/6?  Oh wait, he incited it, so he didn't want it to end.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.90  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.86    53 minutes ago

I am going by what Trump actually said.   Maybe you did not pay attention.  Watch the Fox interview with Maria Bartiromo ( ).   

Or go to 10:00 in this source to see Trump name both Schiff and Pelosi as examples of enemies from within:

There are plenty of channels reporting on these interviews.   Trump consistently names Schiff and Pelosi as his examples of the enemy within.

Denying this is beyond absurd ... it is right in front of your nose.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.91  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.80    39 minutes ago

Do you think getting panties in a bunch over a statement said but not meant is an over reaction worthy of MSNBC or CNN??

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.92  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.91    34 minutes ago

First of all, how are you able to determine that Trump did not mean what he repeatedly said?

Second, it does not even matter if he meant it or not.   What matters is that you, et.al. are working to see this prick become the next PotUS yet he keeps showing everyone his abysmal character and unfitness to hold any position of power, much less the presidency.

You are right now defending someone who stated that as PotUS he would consider using the military against political opponents.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    yesterday

Jordan Neely’s death in a crowded Manhattan subway car  struck a nerve  with New Yorkers in May 2023, when bystander video of Daniel Penny placing the troubled homeless man in a fatal chokehold went viral.

Now, the lightning-rod case against Penny — who argues he acted to protect the other passengers from Neely, who one witness said was ranting in an  “insanely threatening” way  — is finally going to trial, with jury selection kicking off on Monday.

Daniel Penny trial begins: Jurors to be asked 'what would you do?'

daniel-penny-seen-leaving-manhattan-90968698.jpg?w=1024

Question of the day: Wouldn't a jury of his peers mean NY subway riders?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    19 hours ago

I've no doubt that the Nazi's would have proclaimed this man a champion for weeding out the mentally ill from the gene pool. However, the majority of rational thinking Americans today likely believe that choking a homeless man with mental health issues to death was not how that situation should have been handled.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    19 hours ago
I've no doubt that the Nazi's would have proclaimed this man a champion for weeding out the mentally ill from the gene pool.

Are you really speaking for Nazi's?

However, the majority of rational thinking Americans today likely believe that choking a homeless man with mental health issues to death was not how that situation should have been handled.

IMO too many of your rational Americans would have done nothing except to whip out their phones to film what was going on.  One man had the courage to act.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    16 hours ago

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif JFC

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
5  Drinker of the Wry    yesterday
Just this week a Democrat-leaning publication called Trump “Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin” all rolled into one. Leading Dems in DC have said even worse. Is it a surprise that such rhetoric leads unstable people to violence? ....Speaker Mike Johnson
Most of you know that I don't support Trump in anyway and have not/will not vote for him. I also don't see him as the equivalent of Hitler. [REMOVED][]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    yesterday

removed for context by Charger

Only after they can compare him to Attila the Hun in addition to Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini.  Stay tuned.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    yesterday

[removed][]

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
5.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    yesterday

Which has nothing to do with the comment that you claim to be responding to.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.2.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    yesterday

Does that make his statement untruthful or are you just deflecting?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    yesterday

Totally.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
5.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    yesterday

[removed][]

evilone
Professor Guide
5.3.1  evilone  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5.3    yesterday

[]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.4  TᵢG  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    23 hours ago

We do not effect political change through violence and assassination in our system.   At least that is not how we are supposed to operate given how our system and CotUS are defined.

We are supposed to sensibly use our votes to effect political change.

I do not support violence / assassinations as a method for change.   Do you??

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @5.4    22 hours ago
We do not effect political change through violence and assassination in our system

Anybody tell the Democrats and their supporters that?  Many are on record calling for violence against a political opponent.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.4.2  Split Personality  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.1    21 hours ago
Anybody tell the Democrats and their supporters that?  Many are on record calling for violence against a political opponent.

Anybody tell the Republicans and their supporters that before 01/06?  Many are still cooling their heels in jail

for heeding calls to violence against a political event.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
5.4.3  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.1    13 hours ago

Anybody tell the Democrats and their supporters that?  Many are on record calling for violence against a political opponent.

I'm just curious... How the fuck can you defend a guy that literally, on the global stage, talked about how big Arnold Palmer's dick is... Seriously...  How would you react if Biden had done something like that? 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @5.4.3    6 hours ago
how big Arnold Palmer's dick is.

What's this fascination the left has with reproductive parts?  Over the past few day's I've seen several of you blathering on about peoples pecker sizes.  

And where am I defending a childish shit like that?  Provide the link.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Split Personality @5.4.2    6 hours ago

And yet NONE of them were charges with "inciting" or "insurrection".  You also forget that many of those "convictions" have been overturned due to prosecutorial overreach.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4.6  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.4    3 hours ago

We're not the ones fascinated with other people's dicks.

The former 'president' is.

You're defending it by saying we're the ones talking about other people's dicks' when it is the former 'president' rapist weirdo who is talking about other peoples' dicks - Arnold Palmer's dick.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.6    3 hours ago
We're not the ones fascinated with other people's dicks.

Comments by the left say otherwise.  Even this thread is proof of that.  The left brought it up.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4.8  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.7    3 hours ago

[deleted][]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4.9  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.5    3 hours ago

No.  A lot of these traitors are still being sentenced.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.10  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.8    3 hours ago

removed for context

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.9    3 hours ago

And more are being released. [deleted][]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.4.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.8    2 hours ago
removed for context

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.4.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.9    2 hours ago
A lot of these traitors are still being sentenced.

For treason?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4.14  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.7    an hour ago

No.  We're not the ones obsessed or fascinated with these things.

It is the former 'president' rapist and the maga

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.15  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.14    an hour ago

[deleted][]

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.4.16  Split Personality  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.11    an hour ago

You just admitted that they were traitors, I guess that's a little progress.

And the courts are upholding more on appeal.

The federal appeals court in Washington, DC, on Tuesday  upheld the conviction of the Cowboys for Trump founder  who entered the restricted area of the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, saying rioters didn’t have to know the Secret Service was protecting then-Vice President Mike Pence inside when they breached the area.

It also strengthens federal protection the Secret Service can offer, by defining more clearly the law around trespassing in areas where public officials are being protected.

January 6 riot conviction of ‘Cowboys for Trump’ founder is upheld in precedent-setting case

MrFrost
Professor Guide
5.4.17  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.4    9 minutes ago
What's this fascination the left has with reproductive parts?

Oh I'm sorry, trump isn't on the left.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6  Greg Jones    yesterday

Trump was not a Hitler before, nor will he be one this time. If the House and Senate go Republican perhaps the Republicans can start to get some meaningful repair started on all the damage the democrats have caused. I refuse to believe all the hysterical bullshit the left is spreading.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1  Split Personality  replied to  Greg Jones @6    yesterday
Trump was not a Hitler before, nor will he be one this time.

No but he speaks the same "sky is falling" language asserting that he alone can fix things.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Greg Jones @6    19 hours ago
Trump was not a Hitler before, nor will he be one this time.

Well Hitler got into politics in Germany in 1919 but didn't become the Fuhrer till 1934 when he started rounding up the Jews and didn't start gassing them till sometime between 1939 and 1941. So, it took 20 years for him to become the monster the world remembers him as. Trump's only been in the game for 8 years, so he's got plenty of time to follow in his hero's footsteps.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
6.2.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.2    2 hours ago

So you are comparing Germany in the 20's and 30's to the USA today?

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.2  JBB  replied to  Right Down the Center @6.2.1    2 hours ago

original

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
6.2.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  JBB @6.2.2    2 hours ago

Nice sign.  

So you are comparing Germany in the 20's and 30's to the USA today?

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.4  JBB  replied to  Right Down the Center @6.2.3    an hour ago

Regarding Trump and MAGA the comparisons are self evident!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
6.2.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  JBB @6.2.4    an hour ago

Maybe for you and like minded folks but to the objective; not so much!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.2.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @6.2.4    an hour ago

Is just voting against him enough [deleted][]

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7  Nerm_L    yesterday

Is it appropriate to serve french fries with blue whine?  Or is that Purple Jesús?  (pronounced heh-soos )  Kamala Harris' endorsement of Maria Juana is gonna need munchies.  Maybe that's why Harris has been blowing happy smoke.

Kamala Harris has been attacking Trump as being unstable and mentally unfit.  Is it really wise for Kamala to remind voters how she got on the ballot?  If you can't beat 'em, just lie about 'em.  That's a very prosecutorial approach to life, the universe, and everything.  But 42 isn't on the ballot.  (Which brings us back to Clinton.  Yes, according to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Bill Clinton is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  42.)

The polls are completely worthless at this point.  There's no way to do exit polling for early voting.  And no one has a clue how to exploit mail-in voting (except maybe Nancy Pelosi).  

Nancy Pelosi is in the news as the only one with fingerprints on the bloody knife after the Biden politicide.  The queen of vituperation (great word, eh?) can't seem to brow beat and gaslight her way out of responsibility for rigging an election.  Too bad there won't be prime time committee hearings; ABC has other fish to fry.  (Do you want fries with that?)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @7    23 hours ago

PD&D+delusion with a side of fries.  Do you want to Super Size your order?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8  Jeremy Retired in NC    yesterday
The CBS news show "60 Minutes" released a statement concerning the editing of the Kamala Harris interview, yet still hasn't released the unedited transcript leaving people to wonder how bad it really was.

Could it be that they are still trying to fabricate a transcript and translate all her word salads said into English?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1  Split Personality  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8    22 hours ago

The transcript has been released by others as evidenced in 2.1.4 which has been presented multiple times in the last week.

Could it be that they are still trying to fabricate a transcript and translate all her word salads said into English?

No. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Split Personality @8.1    22 hours ago

i 2.1.4

That's your proof?  Snopes telling you something?  That's really no better than Fox, CNN or any other blogger outlet telling you something.  

This far after the interview, one would be hard pressed to believe what is actually released.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @8.1    22 hours ago

That's not the transcript of the interview. 

The actual transcript of the interview has not been released. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.2    20 hours ago
The actual transcript of the interview has not been released

By whom? CBS?  Would you trust them? Is there a certified transcript depository somewhere that the trump supporters or lib haters would actually trust?

It's another Shakespearian nothing burger for the tedious to try to inflate into something significant.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.3    20 hours ago
whom? CBS? 

Who else? It's obviously not been released, despite CBS releasing the full transcripts of other Presidential interviews. 

other Shakespearian nothing burger

If it is, why are you making up claims that the transcript has been released? 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.4    19 hours ago
It's obviously not been released, despite CBS releasing the full transcripts of other Presidential interviews. 

Was it a Presidential interview?  Do campaign interviews fall under the PRA when it involves a sitting VP doing campaign interviews not considered official acts?

why are you making up claims that the transcript has been released? 

Snopes claims to have compared the three times the same footage was used, made and compared their own transcripts.  Why do you think they were made up?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.5    19 hours ago
  Do campaign interviews fall under the PRA when it involves a sitting VP doing campaign interviews not considered official acts

It's not a legal argument.  CBS can release the transcript. The only thing preventing it would be a prior agreement with Harris from doing so. If that's the case, CBS should just say that 

Why do you think they were made up?

A third party can't create  a transcript of the entire  interview if the entire interview isn't released. You get that, right?  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.7  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.6    19 hours ago
The only thing preventing it would be a prior agreement with Harris from doing so. If that's the case, CBS should just say that 

Are you making that up? You just said it's not a legal argument.

A third party can't create a transcript of the entire interview if the entire interview isn't released. You get that, right? 

You just said it's not a legal argument, why are you arguing otherwise?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.7    18 hours ago
re you making that up? You just said it's not a legal argument.

There's no legal barrier to CBS publishing the transcript. IT has nothing to do with the PRA.

ot a legal argument, why are you arguing otherwise?

Lol. That stretch could cause injuries.  

The transcript of the interview has not been released. Anyone who's claiming otherwise is lying.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.9  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.8    17 hours ago
There's no legal barrier to CBS publishing the transcript.

So there is no legal obligation for CBS to do so.

Got it.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.9    5 hours ago
Got it.

Great! Irrelevant to everything, but even the littlest bit of understanding is good. 

The actual point is that the transcript of the interview has not been released. Anyone who's claiming otherwise is lying. 

Let's hope everyone gets that. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  JohnRussell    yesterday

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @9    yesterday

They can afford to close that McDonald's most of the day for this photo op/stunt

I'm surprised they had an apron big enough for him

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    yesterday

too bad he didn't try bobbing for some french fries ... /s

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    21 hours ago

Sorry to say that it was near my old neighborhood and some of the ass hats I grew up with were part of the traffic jam that was created when word got out trump was in Feasterville.

We'all spent many $$ there in our youth.  Nearby on Rt 1 was the old Lincoln Drive IN theater the source of numerous tall tales and pranks.  They didn't want you coming into their venue with Gino's or McDonalds drinks or food in your cars. Every once in a while they would make us pour out our drinks prior to entering.

It was ok, the drinks belonged to the people hiding in the boot or trunk, lol.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @9.1.2    3 hours ago

The only Drive-In still open in Maryland is the Bengies, and the list of rules in front was hilarious.  My friends and I used to joke and add to it all the time - 

No hooligans

No Ne-er'-do-wells

No shenanigans

We could go and on.

They would charge by the car full and if you bought your own food and snacks - you had to pay up front.

My best friend is so silly - we could afford to pay for the car full - but for the fun of it - one of us would get in the trunk anyway.  

Hallux
Professor Principal
9.2  Hallux  replied to  JohnRussell @9    yesterday

Glad to see he has found his level of competency ,,, best fries packer evuh!

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.3  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @9    yesterday

Trump ate more fries than he served.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @9.3    21 hours ago

I know I would have, lmao !

MrFrost
Professor Guide
10  MrFrost    13 hours ago

Did trump disclose how big Ronald McDonalds cock is? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @10    an hour ago

I get his obsession/fascination.  We know he doesn't measure up nor the maga, impotent incels.