The REAL Reason Madison Cawthorn Lost - Republican Kompromat

By:  al Jizzerror  •  one month ago  •  54 comments

The REAL Reason Madison Cawthorn Lost - Republican Kompromat
The video of Cawthorn enjoying homosexual incest may have had a slight impact on his primary.

Sponsored by group The Banned Played On

The Banned Played On

I watched the primary results live.  I flipped around all night and all of the news networks covered Madison Cawthorn's loss in North Cacalacky.

They all mentioned Cawthorn's multiple scandals.  There were several videos of Cawthorn receiving traffic tickets (including speeding, driving with expired tags and even driving with a revoked license).  They mentioned that he got busted twice trying to board an airplane with a hand gun.  Cawthorn has also called Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy a “thug,”  One network even mentioned a photo of Madison Cawthorn wearing lingerie in what appears to be a party setting.  On January 6th Cawthorn took the stage and spoke to the insurrections shortly before they invaded the Capitol.

Butt, they all agreed that his worst "sin" was his statement that he personally witnessed senior Republican Congressmen snort lines of cocaine and he said they invited him to their "orgies".

Actually, that was NOT Cawthorn's worst sin.  It was NOT even close.

The BBC went further because brits love sex scandals.

Here's some of the BBC's coverage of Madison Cawthorn:

Even Mr Cawthorn's most powerful backer, Donald Trump, was said to be wary of the acolyte who had ridden the former president's "Make America Great Again" coattails to office - though a day before the primary he mused that the congressman had "made some foolish mistakes, which I don't believe he'll make again" and deserved a second chance

But Mr Cawthorn's political career has never been short of controversy.

He raised eyebrows in 2020 with social media posts bragging about visiting Hitler's holiday home. (He called the Nazi leader "a supreme evil", but angered Jewish leaders by referring to him as "the Fuhrer".)

He praised rioters who descended upon the US Capitol to overturn Joe Biden's election and apparently lied about having been admitted to the US Naval Academy.

WARNING THIS VIDEO CLIP IS DISGUSTING!

IT IS A VIDEO OF "MADDIE" CAWTHORN ENJOYING HOMOSEXUAL INCEST.

THIS MAY EVEN BE A SEXUAL ASSAULT.

There is no evidence that Cawthorn's male first cousin is a consenting adult.

Here's the disgusting video:

Here's more from the BBC:

The United States' youngest congressman has said he won't "back down" after a naked video of him in bed was leaked.

Madison Cawthorn, 26, said the video showed him "being crass with a friend, trying to be funny".

"We were acting foolish, and joking. That's it," he said. "I'm NOT backing down...blackmail won't win."

I don't think most of us jump on top of our cousins naked and thrust our genitals in their faces.   I won't mention his disgustingly hairy ass (or is that a tail?).

Here's some interesting quotations from Madison "Hypocrite" Cawthorn:

“I was raised on Proverbs and pushups,” Cawthorn said in a podcast in September 2020.

“I subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs,” he continued . “I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I think if you think about my political ideology, where it really stems from, you know, my ethics and my morals and what I think is right and wrong, you look to ancient Jerusalem, you got ancient Judeo-Christian values. So right and wrong,” he continued. “I also cling to a lot of traditional values and a lot of traditional ideas, because they’ve worked in the past.”

“I think that we have bred a generation of soft men and that generation has created a lot of problems in our society and our culture,” he said in March 2021 on a podcast “designed to reclaim and restore masculinity in a society that is ever more dismissive of what it means to be a man.”

“There’s only one God and two genders,” he said in a tweet earlier this week.

I'm glad that Madison "Hell on Wheels" Cawthorn lost his primary.  The fact that the race was close is disturbing.  According to the AP call, Edwards had received more than 33% of the vote, to Cawthorn's nearly 32% of the vote.

The nasty scandals that likely caused Maddie Cawthorn to lose his seat were brought to light by his fellow Republicans during the primary.  I love it when Republicans destroy each other.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
1  author  al Jizzerror    one month ago

Maddie Cawthorn is a pervert who was endorsed by Trump.

He used to be the youngest member of the US House of Representatives.

Cawthorn lost.

Raven Wing
Professor Expert
1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  al Jizzerror @1    one month ago

He crapped his 'masculine' diapers and then tried to play the holier than thou victim. Even his Grand Master Trump could not save him.

Maybe he would not back down, but, his constituents obviously did. As the saying goes "You can fool some of the people....."

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
1.2.1  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2    one month ago
He crapped his 'masculine' diapers

Trump also wears "adult diapers" and frequently poops.

Trump spews shit out of both ends.

Raven Wing
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.2.1    one month ago
Trump also wears "adult diapers" and frequently poops.

Would not surprise me one bit.

Trump spews shit out of both ends.

Totally agree. And his worshipers eat it up in the blink of an eye.

cobaltblue
Sophomore Participates
1.2.3  cobaltblue  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2    one month ago
As the saying goes "You can fool some of the people....."

I think this helps explain things:

E-IxlZfVUAcR40J.jpg

Although you can replace "Donald Trump" with a number of others. The GOP is rife with nuts running for office. That party is unrecognizable now. It's turned into a party of ignorance and hate.

Raven Wing

He crapped his 'masculine' diapers

Maddie is a girl's name.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
1.2.7  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  cjcold @1.2.6    one month ago
Maddie is a girl's name.

That's why I used "Maddie" as a nickname for Mr. "Super Masculine" Cawthorn.

Cawthorn said:

cobaltblue
Sophomore Participates
1.3  cobaltblue  replied to  al Jizzerror @1    one month ago
youngest member of the US House

Loved it when he said the leaked photos were ancient history. He's 26 years old. There is no ancient history.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  al Jizzerror @1    one month ago

I'm glad he lost as well. That raving immature lunatic should never have been elected to public office in DC to begin with along with MTG and her bff Boebert. I'm sincerely hoping neither of those two get reelected as well.

evilgenius
PhD Guide
1.4.1  evilgenius  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.4    one month ago
...along with MTG and her bff Boebert. I'm sincerely hoping neither of those two get reelected as well.

MTG has a shot, but is being heavily outspent by her primary opponent. She ran unopposed in her first election, but now voters will have choices.  It's not looking great for Large Marge.

Boebert was shuffled into a new district making it more reliably Republican, but still has some serious challengers. I can't find any current poll numbers so I don't know how well she's doing, or not doing. She had some serious campaign cash numbers back in Feb.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
1.4.2  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.4    one month ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Senior Expert
1.5  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  al Jizzerror @1    one month ago

Isn't that "LOVE-ER-LY"?

Gsquared
Senior Expert
2  Gsquared    one month ago

Good riddance to the fascist creep.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
2.1  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Gsquared @2    one month ago

Maddie Cawthorn will probably hook up with Fucker Carlson and get a job spewing bullshit on Fox Noise.

Veronica
Masters Expert
2.1.1  Veronica  replied to  al Jizzerror @2.1    one month ago
hook up with Fucker Carlson

I hope they don't leak the video.

Gsquared
Senior Expert
2.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  al Jizzerror @2.1    one month ago

He will make a lot more money than he would on a Congressional salary.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
2.1.3  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Veronica @2.1.1    one month ago
I hope they don't leak the video.

I would enjoy watching a video of Maddie getting waxed (Brazilian).

I don't want to see his hairy ass, I just want a closeup of his face.

Veronica
Masters Expert
2.1.4  Veronica  replied to  al Jizzerror @2.1.3    one month ago

That would be amusing as long as I don't have to see any of his bits or Fucker's bits either.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Veronica @2.1.4    one month ago

no worries, flat screens that large are a few years away from availability to the public.

Veronica
Masters Expert
2.1.6  Veronica  replied to  devangelical @2.1.5    one month ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Professor Principal
2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gsquared @2    one month ago

I don't think he realizes what Hitler would have done to him....

Gsquared
Senior Expert
2.2.1  Gsquared  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2    one month ago

Euthanasia.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2    one month ago

german wheelbarrow...

Professor Principal
3  Buzz of the Orient    one month ago

How the hell did he ever get elected in the first place?

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
3.1  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    one month ago

Cawthorn has TDS

Maddie is a "Trump Dick Sucker".

The gullible Trumpanzees voted Cawthorn in.

Professor Principal
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  al Jizzerror @3.1    one month ago

If those people are that stupid I'm beginning to think America is really going to have to improve its education system.

Veronica
Masters Expert
3.1.2  Veronica  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.1    one month ago
improve its education system

That is why so many "conservatives" are pulling books and trying to undermine the public education system.  They want uneducated masses because they are more easily led to slaughter.  They want the "land owners" and the "serfs".  Serfs will pay the taxes and the land owners will reap all the benefits.

Professor Principal
3.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Veronica @3.1.2    one month ago

No doubt the Republicans are doing what they can to discourage4 critical thinking.  Seems to me that "free choice" is anathema to them in more than one way.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    one month ago

Ever heard the phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum? "There's a sucker born every minute!"

Professor Principal
3.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2    one month ago

LOL.  I've posted that quotation many times on NT, but just wish it wasn't so obviously appropriate.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
3.2.2  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2    one month ago
"There's a sucker born every minute!"

Madison Cawthorn would want his phone number.

Ed-NavDoc

Sophomore Participates
5  cobaltblue    one month ago

b931249d0dda9956d185120cee94b80ff084972a879d0b6050ba6fffd3080b64_1.webp

Veronica
Masters Expert
5.1  Veronica  replied to  cobaltblue @5    one month ago

That's ok because Republican.  They do not have to follow the shit they spew.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6  devangelical    one month ago

cobaltblue
Sophomore Participates
6.1  cobaltblue  replied to  devangelical @6    one month ago

Fuckin' hilarious!

Veronica
Masters Expert
6.2  Veronica  replied to  devangelical @6    one month ago

Loved it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    one month ago

The whole Madison Cawthorn Experience is just weird. Its almost like a mass hallucination.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Senior Expert
7.1  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @7    one month ago

Perverted, I would say:

Gosar

Marjorie Taylor Green

Lauren Boebert

McConnell, the Sodomite

Miss Lindsey Graham Craker

Mit Roman Noodles, the Mormon Underwear Guy

Ohio's Wrestling Coach Jim Jordan

Sin-A-Man (Republican in drag)

Manchin (Switch Hitter)

Rand Paul (Fake Doctor)

Plus, all the recipients of Russian Money:
Rubio, McConnell, Crosby, Stills & Mashed
(Just checking to see if you were listening).

Etc.

Please, fill free to add any creepy Re-Thug-a-KKKans name to this
List of Deplorables.

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
7.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1    one month ago

I see that you like nicknames as much as Trump does.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
7.1.2  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1    one month ago

I see you didn't mention The Donald.

Ivanka gave her daddy lap dances.

I wonder if there was any incest?

Hallux
Sophomore Principal
8  Hallux    one month ago

Meanwhile up in Canada ...

cobaltblue
Sophomore Participates
8.1  cobaltblue  replied to  Hallux @8    one month ago

Damn! Video unavailable.

Hallux
Sophomore Principal
8.1.1  Hallux  replied to  cobaltblue @8.1    one month ago

Click on 'Watch on YouTube'

Veronica
Masters Expert
8.1.2  Veronica  replied to  cobaltblue @8.1    one month ago

Me too....jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Hallux
Sophomore Principal
8.1.3  Hallux  replied to  Veronica @8.1.2    one month ago

If you click on the 'PLAY' arrow it will open up as 'Video unavailable', at that point click on 'Watch on Youtube'.

Veronica
Masters Expert
8.1.4  Veronica  replied to  Hallux @8.1.3    one month ago

Yea, I saw your reply to cobalt after I posted mine - I did watch it.  Great stuff.

cobaltblue
Sophomore Participates
8.1.5  cobaltblue  replied to  Veronica @8.1.4    one month ago
I did watch it

Me too; it made me laugh, it made me say 'ew', it made wonder what the fuck is this. I then realized it's Canadian humor. Reminded me of Kids in The Hall. I can't tell you how many heads my friends and I pinched while stoned.

Freefaller
Professor Participates
8.1.6  Freefaller  replied to  cobaltblue @8.1.5    one month ago

Lol memories "I am squishing your head"

JBB
Professor Principal
9  JBB    one month ago

original

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
9.1  author  al Jizzerror  replied to  JBB @9    one month ago

The Republican Party released anti-Cawthorn kompromat to try to unseat him.

The Donald, however, doubled down on his endorsement of Cawthorn:

"When Madison was first elected to Congress , he did a great job. Recently, he made some foolish mistakes, which I don't believe he'll make again...let's give Madison a second chance!"

Trump loves the way Cawthorn kisses hs huge ass because "Maddie" always slips him some tongue.