╌>

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  petey-coober  •  8 years ago  •  54 comments

link :
http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/42042/20160613/world-renowned-scientist-michio-kaku-proves-existence-god.htm

First Posted: Jun 13, 2016 06:11 AM EDT

Nasa Hubble Space Telescope Shows The Spiral Galaxy Ngc 4603, The Most Distant Galaxy In Which A Special Class Of Pulsating Stars Called Cepheid Variables Have Been Found
Renowned physicist Michio Kaku says he saw proof of the existence of God in the Universe.
(Photo : Nasa/Getty Images)

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku, one of the most respected scientists today claimed that he found definitive proof of the existence of God. The information he shared created a great stir in the scientific community simply because of his status as one of the creators and developers of the revolutionary String Theory, which is highly regarded everywhere in the world.

Some say it's proof of God, but I'm just accepting that we live in a #matrix   @michiokaku   https://t.co/sE4OdKBcs9

— jacilyn hayden (@jacilynh) June 8, 2016

The report on Feroces Mente  explained that to come to this conclusion, he made use of what is called as the "primitive semi-radius tachyons," which are theoretical particles that are capable of unsticking the Universe matter or the vaccum space between particles. They then leave everything free from the influence of the universe that surrounds them.

While working on this theory, Kaku discovered what he says is the evidence that the universe was created by an intelligence rather than by random forces. To put it simply, as stated by Catholic.org , he said that we live in a Matrix-style universe.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before.

There have been a number of scientists who do believe in an omnipotent deity, though. Seventeenth-century French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher Blaise Pascal, and eighteenth-century Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler, for instance, are noted by Oddee.com  to be believers of an omnipotent being.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober    8 years ago

Personally I have always thought that string theory is kind of "loopy" .

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober    8 years ago

Could I have selected a more unpopular topic ? Apparently not . The liberal anti-religion fanatics will just stay away . The conservative religionists will be put of by the lingo from string theory . I guess this topic is already dead .

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

I do physics for a living, and string theory is still way above my head. I can't contribute anything meaningful. There's only a handful of people on earth that really understand this stuff.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

11 dimensions is too damn many ! Usually if a theory requires more than 5 dimensions it becomes unwieldy ...

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

Exactly. 6 is my limit.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Who knows? Our whole universe could be enveloped in the tip of a needle used by a (to us) monstrous being to mend a hole in its socks. That could lead to the "Thread theory".

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

I can't conceive of such a "monstrous being" having to bother with anything as mundane as socks . It would be free to go barefooted [if it even has feet] ...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

And I am unable to conceive of the magnitude and infinity of the universe. I am not Einstein, although many of my students have told me I look like him, so I am not equipped to discuss such a topic intelligently. However, I have stated elsewhere on NT a number of times that I follow Frank Lloyd Wright and Spinoza's and Einstein's concepts of "God" being  nature.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

Spinoza seems to be the main philosopher behind that concept of god . But I am just guessing since there was no room for philosophy in my engineering curriculum .

The older history of mathematics contains many brilliant minds who had that view of things . As it said in the article :

Seventeenth-century French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher Blaise Pascal, and eighteenth-century Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler, for instance, are noted by Oddee.com  to be believers of an omnipotent being.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

This story might be a hoax.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

I think it is more of an exaggeration than a full on hoax .

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

How can you prove the existence of God by using tachyons without first proving the existence of tachyons? You can't prove one assumption with another.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

That's not necessarily true. We proved that neutrons must exist (conservation of momentum during radioactive decay) long before we observed them.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Not neutrons, neutrinos. Damn autocorrect...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

How can you prove the existence of God by using tachyons without first proving the existence of tachyons?

You should take that question up with Dr. Kaku . For a basic primer you might want to watch the Dr.'s above video .

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

Looks both relevant & interesting . Thanks for posting that P ...

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

I wouldn't be surprised. Even the best science writers would be out of their depth when it comes to string theory. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

This story might be a hoax.

Not surprised.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

I would have been quite surprised if you gave anything in a comment that demonstrated you even bothered to expose yourself to the material in the article . And of course you haven't ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

"God" has to be supernatural . God ( the creator of the "universe" ) cannot exist entirely within nature.

Because God must be supernatural, no one can prove or disprove it's existence.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I'm not sure if the definition of god you have chosen is the one that Dr. Kaku is referring to . His explanation is based in quantum physics . Watch the above video for clarification ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

God cannot exist within nature Petey, it has to transcend nature. A God that exists solely within nature will not have been capable of creating that nature.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Maybe. Maybe not. But it's possible that evidence of his existence may be discernable through science.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

No matter what "proof" scientists come up with , it will never be true proof. We cannot measure anything outside of this existence and God must come from outside this existence, or it isn't God.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

If I were to look at this from a purely scienfitc aspect, I woukd say that tachyons have not been proven to be anything other than imaginary and that it's illogical to attempt to prove the existence of an imaginary being with imaginary particles. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Neutrinos were "imaginary" too, but they were essential to describing decay.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Neutrinos were "imaginary" too, but they were essential to describing decay.

Unless I'm missing something, there's a big difference between inferring the existence of particles with almost no mass (a neutrino) and a particle that is massless moving at or faster than the speed of light (a tachyon). The existence of tachyons may be impossible in anything other than a theoretical or hypothetical sense.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Again, not so. We can infer the existence of things (neutrinos, gravitons) without observing them.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Unless Nature is God.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Larry Hampton   8 years ago

Are you trying to confuse John Russell ? It doesn't take much ...

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

JR - that is your 'speed dial' answer anytime the concept of god comes up.  You need some new material.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

I think this stuff is really cool. I love learning about string theory. I wished I understood the math better, but I understand the fundamentals of it. 

Great series on string theory is " The Elegant Universe ". You can find it here: 

Funny to think of god as a mathematician... but I can get that. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I wished I understood the math better

Let me point out that some math is beyond not just human comprehension but beyond potential application . I suggest you look up "The curse of dimensionality" for a better explanation . I have a PDF on my computer about that topic but am having problems finding a URL link . Is there some way I can copy the PDF directly into a comment ?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal

I don't think so.. but you can put in a link to a PDF. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Still can't find the URl to link to . You might want to google "curse of dimensionality" . But this is very abstract material .

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

string_theory%5B3%5D.png

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

LMAO !

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal

Good one Kavika!

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    8 years ago

Is is possible that we confuse purpose for divinity, when describing the intelligence? In a sorta Spinoza-Slant, why does the question of purpose vs. chance necessarily mean a divine being? 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Larry Hampton   8 years ago

why does the question of purpose vs. chance necessarily mean a divine being?

It depends what is meant by divine ...

Kavika
Professor Principal

This is what I mean by divine, petey. The divine grape vine.

Grape%20Vines%203.jpg

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Are those Concord grapes ? They look delish ...

Kavika
Professor Principal

They are Merlot grapes, petey. A mighty fine grape I may add.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I don't believe I've ever had those . Merlot wine yes but not the grapes ...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal

Merlot is my favorite wine. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

I've heard on the grapevine that any wine is your favorite wine Perrie.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Well.... uchum... yes. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

I love that movie.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

If you had the wine, you've had the grapes, petey.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

Kaku doesn't have the best following in the purely scientific community.  However, I did enjoy he and all the others like him in What the Bleep , so much that I own a copy of it.  I tried to get tickets to see Kaku at a local seminar, but it quickly sold out so he does have an impressive following in the sci-fi quasi-scientific community.

Here's some more reading that illustrates where Kaku is coming from.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   8 years ago

He's  been around awhile . He seems to have craved attention even back in 2001 ...