laughing dude

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

thumbs up

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

Does this mean we won't have any more quantitative easing?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

I know Trump hasn't won.  I don't smell any smoke or hear any sirens.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

Time to buy a gun 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

Cwy_UlbUoAA8ZHb.jpg

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Sad but true.  I'm hoping for a quick destruction of the country so I can shed the affiliation of being an American since that title seems to be equivalent to the stupidest group of people in the world. Hahaha!

Kidding aside, I knew the intelligence level of Americans was on the decline when George W was voted in twice.  :0(

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I remember that map from post 2004 election results.  

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Also, if you're going to use a dumbass map for making political points, you should at least use an accurate one.  Both Michigan and Wisconsin (shown in blue) went for Trump.

John, your biggest real problem is that you've been reading your own propaganda so long that you've actually started to believe it.  First rule of political action is that you should never actually believe all of the bullshit propaganda that you put out.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

And that's why you lost. Americans are tired of the liberal elitists telling them what to think.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

8 years ago, people cried tears of joy at our first African-American President. Today, half our nation voted for a man endorsed by the KKK.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

[Origin of the white race..] Why are white people so diverse. Secrets of White Race Diversity

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

crazy-person.jpg

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

At least they didn't vote for a criminal that would run the entire country like a pay to play scheme.  It could have been worse.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

"Look we all knew that there was an awful lot of total dipshits in this country - we just didn't know they outnumbered us... 'till RIGHT now."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

Hey cmon, it was a good 240 year run right? We had some good times...

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

That comment is pure bullshit and you really need to be ashamed of your sarcastic self for showing how non-supportive you are of the U. S.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

The traffic is crazy right now!!!

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA........hey wait a minute.........the one in the front looks like one of my cars and I haven't seen or heard from two of my son's for a couple hours.  I guess they've decided to bail before they're forced to die in a war that Trump starts over a tweet.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

The traffic always looks like that at the border.  Get over yourself-look what self righteous arrogance did to the Democratic party last night.  The culmination of your attitude towards others.

And if you're so much smarter than everyone else, why did you not see that coming?  The upside?  This will give you lots to whine about for the next 4-8 years.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  Spikegary   8 years ago

Can we send some Wisconsin cheese to go with that whine?

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    8 years ago

Hope Miley Cyrus is packing right now!!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  jennilee   8 years ago

Anyone want to partner up to get a U-Haul Franchise?  Living this close to the border with many friend on both sides, they have a message for you thinking of abandoning the U.S.:

We don't want you coming here.  Fuck off, Eh?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    8 years ago

Do Democrats still love unbridled executive power?

This is exactly the shit I was warning about when Democrats  were all salivating over Obama's rule by Executive Order. It's like they couldn't see how the world turns. Now Trump has all those powers in his pocket with precedent to use them.  

Thanks Obama. 

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA  replied to  Sean Treacy   8 years ago

Not to mention the death of the filibuster in the Senate.  Thanks to Harry Reid for that one.  Pretty certain that Trump's choices for Supreme Court will get confirmed rather quickly.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Sean Treacy   8 years ago

This is exactly the shit I was warning about when Democrats  were all salivating over Obama's rule by Executive Order. It's like they couldn't see how the world turns. Now Trump has all those powers in his pocket with precedent to use them.  

And this is one of the most dangerous contributions that Obama has made to the erosion of the constitutional checks and balances. Democrats have now stupidly armed an authoritarian with the precedent he needs to begin a slide to an abuse of executive authority. It will be incumbent for all of us to stand up to Trump the minute he crosses the line . . . authoritarians will always take the next step if there's nothing to prevent it.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Oh for heavens sakes 1ofMany - If you could blame Obama for the Crucifixion of Christ you'd find a way.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Oh for heavens sakes 1ofMany - If you could blame Obama for the Crucifixion of Christ you'd find a way.  

And if he had crucified Christ, you would refuse to see it. Obama extended the boundaries of executive authority and, having extended it, Trump now has it in hand the minute he's sworn in. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Well since I'm agnostic I disagree with you statement.  I don't believe in Christ so I don't think there was a crucifixion.  So you're right, I wouldn't have seen it.  Now stop waiving that stick at me!  hahahaha

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Well since I'm agnostic I disagree with you statement.  I don't believe in Christ so I don't think there was a crucifixion.  So you're right, I wouldn't have seen it.  Now stop waiving that stick at me!  hahahaha

Ok, you broke your own stick. Lol.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

If you were agnostic you'd say I don't know if there is a God or Christ or not.  Your statement that you don't believe He exists would make you an atheist.  

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

He is right PJ.  Remember it when Trump and every one of his predecessors wield the power Obama has given him/them.    We will suffer for a looooong time over what he has done.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

96 - we are going to suffer no matter what.  Republicans have gained control of all branches of government.  I'm getting my son's passports out to make sure they're in order because I see many wars coming down the road with the Republicans and Donald in charge.  I imagine the draft will be invoked because they are going to go through our young men and women like water.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

It's easy for other countries to avoid war with Trump. All they have to do is put up a Trump hotel or resort so that he won't risk disrupting his own revenue stream.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

PJ I think that comment is pretty damn funny considering Hillary attacked Libya, a country that did not threaten the USA in any way, then quoted Cesar after Their leader was murdered.  Then turned it in to an ISIS training camp.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

96- I'm glad you think the concerns about my sons are funny.  Lord knows we don't have anything to worry about it's not like the crazy bastard that was just elected gets into twitter wars at the drop of a hat.  

Can you find another battle cry besides Hilary.  The deflections are getting pretty obvious that you Republicans have no answers and no plan.  Only excuses while pointing the finger.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

You had 8 years and accomplished nothing of value. Hillary is a war hawk who would have used up far more lives.

Feel free to get your passport and join the snowflake exodus. Elections have consequences. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

I have a passport but thanks for your concern.  You're a gem

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Just trying to make America great again...

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Thanks Cerenkov.  Let's just agree to avoid each other.  

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

You forgot her meddling in Ecuador and Honduras and a few other South American countries to "get rid of their despotic" leadership.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

I see many wars coming down the road with the Republicans and Donald in charge.

You have quite the over-active imagination !

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

hahahaha - I sure hope you're right Petey!

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming   replied to  PJ   8 years ago

PJ , I would bet Petes right , the military doesn't want a draft , the last one(Vietnam) left a bad taste in their mouths  so an all volunteer force came about, and so far for the last 20 + years there has only been one congress member that has always called for reinstatement of a draft and that was a Dem from NY and I think he voted against it himself the last time he proposed a bill to do so.

The only way I see a draft being brought back, is if a war was being fought here on this countrys soil . not overseas.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

Mark - I'm not sure whether you guys have noticed but Donald doesn't seem to follow the standard protocol.  What gives you the impression that he has any desire to honor current policies?  He's already promised to bomb the shit out of the terrorists.  Oh, and lets not forget he also wants to blow the small Iranian boats out of the water that circle our ships while displaying lewd gestures.    

Just saying......no one really knows what this guy's going to do.  At least be honest about that.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming   replied to  PJ   8 years ago

PJ , as far as I am concerned , trump is a total unknown politically, so no I cant say I know what he will do , contrary to some that have been lamenting the outcome of yesterdays election, and remember I didn't vote for him, for the same reason I didn't vote for Hillary , it came down to trust, neither had my trust. where as I trusted Johnson would not win (I'm in a non key , non battleground nor contested state) so I decided to further a different political ideal. now I am just like everyone else and waiting to see whats done on a case by case basis  , how its done , before , I decide to support or oppose . pretty much what I have done for the last 8 years anyway.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

And the Dem removal of the ability to Filibuster (super majority)......that will come back to bite them in the ass

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Spikegary   8 years ago

Because they have no ability to look ahead for potential consequences...

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  Sean Treacy   8 years ago

Liberals, like children,  are always too short sighted to see past the want at the moment.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior  replied to  Sean Treacy   8 years ago

Even though Trump has vowed to vacate Obama's EO's which kinda implies he prefers Congress to do their job - not him.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Canada may have rescued some of your Iran hostages, but I'm not so sure Canada can rescue half your population. LOL  We have the room, as long as you bring your own snowshoes, but at least you won't need your expensive health plans.

ArkansasHermit
Freshman Silent
link   ArkansasHermit    8 years ago

kafka.jpg

Congratulations to the new T-Party (trump-party).

Hope President Trump goes down as the best president ever.

Party now in power, please try not to turn America into Kansas during this period of voter experimentation with the bizarre.  (ie; Gov. Jesse Ventura)

Haven't felt this out of sync with the general electorate since my first Presidential vote in 72.  Never did understand what the rest of America saw in Nixion.

Oh well. 

On the bright side, a few months back my Doc. told me my heart could give out at any moment without a surgery I've no interest in having so I might not have to live through the next 4 years, but I do worry about the kids.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  ArkansasHermit   8 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your health.  I hope you live on.  The world would be darker without your reasoned voice of opposition.

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch  replied to  ArkansasHermit   8 years ago

Dear Friend Arkansas Hermit: As you know, I do Chaplaincy.

I am here for you by private note and personal email for any way you want, need and on your terms. 

Enoch.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

This should prove that it's naive to rely on polls. How to explain it? Either the pollsters were just cheating for the benefit of Hillary, or else the persons answering lied in their answers (maybe didn't want to be identified as Trump supporters or else didn't want their wives to know they would never vote for a woman POTUS).

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

Buzz,

I have been saying this for weeks.  The polls are always skewed and yes there was cheating going on.  I told several members that I thought the DNC may be shooting themselves in the foot by doing this and was mocked (of course).  Looks like I was pretty accurate after all.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

ass22222222222222222.jpg

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

What a precious snowflake. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

For your morning coffee

usa_dumbfuckistan_election_map_mug.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I noticed all the ghettos are located in the blue areas. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

Well that's the end of Hillary and good riddance. Now for Trump.

There was a time not that long ago when parties nominated people that would be acceptable to others even if it wasn't the one they themselves liked the most. As both parties become more extreme, more and more people become independent leaving a more and more extreme base. Now, instead of nominating a candidate acceptable to others, both parties nominate the person most disliked by the other side and then say kiss my ass. This is the predictable outcome . . . a kiss my ass president.

But the republican base has become so extreme that it has said kiss my ass to the leaders of its own party. Republicans may have control of congress but Trump doesn't control republican leaders. They'll confirm his conservative Supreme Court justices (if he hasn't changed his mind) and destroy Obamacare (if it doesn't crash on its own first) and let him play with his wall (if he still wants it). However, Trump may find it tough going when the leaders of both parties resist his authoritarianism. Even Julius Caesar went too far one day and he didn't live to see the next. I hope Trump ends up like Caesar (metaphorically speaking) and I hope it's soon. But it's going to be a bumpy ride until then. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

I think John has likened Trump to Nero rather than Caesar.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

Oooops. Sorry, I meant 1ofmany, not John. It was 1ofmany who described Trump as Caesar.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

after the election.jpg My only comment:  What is, is.  We must all accept it and move on.  Why not work together to solve the problems of the country, rather than fight with each other over every breath?  

Hoping everyone here has a great day!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

Dowser, the only ones who will be working to "solve" the "problems" of the nation are the Republicans. They now control the entire government. 

Maybe you want to throw yourself on their mercy for christs sake. 

This is not the time for pollyanna responses

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Maybe you want to throw yourself on their mercy for christs sake. 

This is not the time for pollyanna responses.

Dowser was simply making a plea for us to work together as best we can. She's right -- we obviously can't move a boat forward by rowing in different directions. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet

John,

Remember in 2008? President? Democrat. House? Democrat. Senate? Democrat.

But now it's a horrible thing?  I don't think you said that back then.  But maybe if you change your picture and name and act rudely towards women, like our wonderful Dowser, it'll make everything better.

And you still don't understand that you are a poster child for what's wrong with the democrat party, do you?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Spikegary   8 years ago

Spike , Donald Trump is the worst candidate, now president elect in the nations history. For some reason, maybe partisanship, that doesnt seem to dawn on you. He is a lifelong conman and fraud. He is not remotely an ethical person. He believes in dozens of conspiracy theories. He was the nation's head birther ( a monumental disgrace in and of itself). 

He is not worthy of being in the same sentence with Barack Obama. And he never will be. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet

You forgot to add, 'In my Opinion', John.,  Just because you said it, doesn't make it true.  Just as others that said President Obama would be the downfall of this nation.  We are still here and will be.

Again, instead of playing the hurt child and lashing out at everyone that is not in lock step with you, it might be in your best interest to start analyzing the mistakes and missteps of the Left that brought you to where you are now.  Someone needs to take a truly honest look, figure out what went wrong, make plans and build a party platform that doesn't alienate half the country-inclusive means owning the middle ground too.  The Dems did not do that.  In fact, the candidate called roughly half the nation 'Deplorables'.  That was one of the more stupid things she did during the campaign.  Maybe it's time for a politician with rock solid values, without the baggage she brought with her (I know that is a hard task for anyone of either party at that level), that doesn't call people names, might have a shot.  It's worth a try, if you truly want a good president that looks out for all Americans.

The Dems have not done that this time around-now they will have to live with their mistakes for the next 2 and 4 years.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

John - you have got so much hate in you, I really don't see you working for anyone but yourself - and that's sad.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

I was thinking the same, Dowser, then I came on here and saw all the trash the typical left wing extremists were spewing all over Newstalkers.  I used to react like these folks.  Then I turned 5 years old.

If I were a democrat, now I would be looking at what happened, searching for the real answers of why and start building a plan so my party would be taken seriously in the next election.  Last night's results had a huge message which most are failing to see.  America doesn't like politics as usual, doesn't like questionable politicians, doesn't like the chicanery they saw throughout the whole nominating process, doesn't like the obvious one-sidedness of the press.

Now is a time for analyzing, not butt hurt, hand wringing crying and fear mongering.  I wonder if they will learn the lesson that is there for them?

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce    8 years ago

For the libtards:

14991254_1773732409307141_1220088147171552354_o.jpg

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Uncle Bruce   8 years ago

Thank you Bruce.  Now where's my fucking tissues?!!!  hahahahaha

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce    8 years ago

I'm sorry the Vagina didn't win (no I'm not).  Do you want to talk about it?  Do you need a safe space?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

A big giant fuck you to every media outlet that normalized Trvmp and treated him like he wasn't a huge fucking threat to millions of lives.

Dickens added,

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming     8 years ago

well, trump being elected President is one thing the left CANT blame on Bush dubya......

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

It won't be for a lack of trying on their part though.  

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

laughing dude laughing dude laughing dude

thumbs up - two thumbs up.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    8 years ago

If the wanna be aristocrats,  divine right of Clinton espousing liberals had succeeded in foisting a corrupt kleptocrat who the put above the law on this country, then our future would certainly look dim.   

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

On a happier note:  I wrote my husband's name in for County Soil and Conservation Commissioner.  I know the current one, and couldn't vote for him, even though no one else was running.  He, my husband, didn't win, but it made me feel good!  winking

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

He got one vote but if he received 10,000, your vote was the one that counted most.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

That's so sweet!  He was pleased!  Of course, had he won, it would have been a huge pay cut, but I know he could do a good job!  thumbs up

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

I see thousands of Hillary supporters in the streets of seven cities protesting the election of Donald Trump. What was that about only Trump would refuse to accept the results of an election and how deplorable it is to oppose a transition of power? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Good question.  I saw the reports of the mobs on Fox News.  Their attempt to interview a protestor on The Kelly File didn't go well.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Classic liberal hypocrisy. The snowflakes are melting and throwing tantrums.