╌>

Ivanka Trump Looked Thirsty AF While Glancing At Justin Trudeau

Category:  Now Trending

Via:  community  •  7 years ago  •  7 comments

Ivanka Trump Looked Thirsty AF While Glancing At Justin Trudeau

Ivanka Trump had something in common with many men and women in the U.S. when she laid eyes on Justin Trudeau during the  Canadian Prime Minister’s trip to the White House on Monday. We’ll let you try and figure out what.

During his first face-to-face visit with President Donald Trump, the Canadian Prime Minister had a round table discussion about women in the workforce. Ivanka attended the roundtable and “helped recruit participants and set the agenda,” according to the Associated Press.

But based on pictures taken by Getty images and Reuters from that discussion, it doesn’t look like female entrepreneurship was the only thing on Ivanka’s mind.

~LINK~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   seeder  Larry Hampton    7 years ago

“Oh! Hi, Justin! Sure you can sit next to me because my husband, Justin, I mean, Jared, won’t be attending, Justin.”

58a332a62900002200f26553.jpeg

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Larry Hampton   7 years ago

No Jared wasn't there because Trump is a strong supporter of women and knows his daughter doesn't need a man leading her around. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

No Jared wasn't there because Trump is a strong supporter of women and knows his daughter doesn't need a man leading her around.

Start slapping yourself this minute, sugar britches.  You will keep slapping yourself until I tell you to stop. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

1487202804887.jpeg

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

I don't give a shit how attractive Justin Trudeau is. As a leader, he's nowhere near the man his father was, and personally, when it comes to politics, I much preferred Steven Harper to be my Prime Minister. However, as much as I dislike Trudeau's politics and leanings, I'm not so stupid as to say "He's not MY Prime Minister", because that's what he is and I don't live in some fantasy world.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

To me, she looks like she's happy to see him, nothing more.  He is probably a welcome change from all the cigar-wielding old cronies of her father's.  I honestly don't read it the same way that y'all are.