╌>

Leftists are mean!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  138 comments

Leftists are mean!
Mary and I are in Georgia, working to stop Nancy Pelosi's far-left radical hand puppet Jon Ossoff from stealing the GOP congressional seat vacated by Tom Price, who is our new secretary of HHS.

Our numerous Conservative Campaign Committee initiatives include waving signs on street corners. Folks, it is not pretty. While the majority of drivers honk their horns in favor of the GOP keeping the seat, leftist Ossoff motorists are aggressive, mean-spirited, and vicious, screaming at us across busy intersections, "F--- you!" and "Go F--- yourselves!" They are angry and filled with hate.

Ironically, leftists are always accusing conservatives of being intolerant and mean-spirited. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Leftists hate and disrespect the U.S. Constitution and voters who disagree with them. Arrogantly, leftists feel justified in cussing us out with impunity.

As a veteran black conservative Tea Party activist with eight years and 500 Tea Party rallies under my belt, I can testify that our side does not behave as rude, crude, and violent liberals behave. My mind flashed back to when I was on a national bus tour. Andrew Breitbart and our Tea Party Express tour bus were egged by viscous leftists. On another occasion, a leftist smashed a beer bottle against our bus and ran away.

Folks, this race is about turnout, turnout, turnout. If Ossoff gets 50% of the vote April 18, he wins the seat, empowering the Dems' anti-Trump narrative. We need Republican voters to turn out to force the race to continue to the June 20 election.

Our CCC team will be back out there on another street corner tomorrow. Please pray for us. Leftists are mean.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/leftists_are_mean.html#ixzz4e9ULUjs6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

"Mary and I are in Georgia, working to stop Nancy Pelosi's far-left radical hand puppet Jon Ossoff from stealing the GOP congressional seat vacated by Tom Price, who is our new secretary of HHS.

Our numerous Conservative Campaign Committee initiatives include waving signs on street corners. Folks, it is not pretty. While the majority of drivers honk their horns in favor of the GOP keeping the seat, leftist Ossoff motorists are aggressive, mean-spirited, and vicious, screaming at us across busy intersections, "F--- you!" and "Go F--- yourselves!" They are angry and filled with hate.

Ironically, leftists are always accusing conservatives of being intolerant and mean-spirited. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Leftists hate and disrespect the U.S. Constitution and voters who disagree with them. Arrogantly, leftists feel justified in cussing us out with impunity.

As a veteran black conservative Tea Party activist with eight years and 500 Tea Party rallies under my belt, I can testify that our side does not behave as rude, crude, and violent liberals behave."

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Now this is interesting/ (True-- a bit serious-- but interesting never-the-less):

Understanding Trump - Part I: "All The President's Flip-Flops"

(LINK)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Hillary HUH!  Leftists HUH! Radicals HUH! Pelosi HUH!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Is that all you are capable of? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

That's all this garbage seed is worth. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

That's all this garbage seed is worth. 

Well, a lot of people here obviously think its worth a heck of a lot.... 62 comments!

(And-- you are one of those people..!!! thumbs down )

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

We've doubled that number now.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

"Is that all you are capable of?"

History suggests yes.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Why are you even on this site? To contribute spam comments like this? You're just a vandal.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
link   Steve Ott    7 years ago

It was the opposite in Santa Fe. There is more than enough meaness and everything else to go around.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    7 years ago

The left have been bullied and pushed to the breaking point by the right for so long that they've finally had enough and are giving it back ten fold.  

This is what happens when you force people into a corner.  They lash out and will fight to the death.  Idiots voted into Office someone so vile and despicable, someone who is the exact opposite of what this country represents and stands for.  You guys wanted this vulgar lying pathetic example of a human being as the President then you get to deal with the backlash.  

Today that POS signed away women's rights and access to healthcare and he did it hiding behind closed doors because he's a coward.    

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

"This is what happens when you force people into a corner.  They lash out and will fight to the death."

I'm so scared of someone wanting to 'slap fight' to the death.  Time to go back to those safe places where one can pretend they're back in their mother's womb. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

Don't worry Spikegary.  I'm just a lying whore anyhow, remember.  Perhaps you should focus on finding an elephant trunk small enough to provide you with some semblance of support.  Even I felt rather bad for you.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

Well, if that's how you feel about yourself.  Should try some of those 'self-help' books to help you with your insecurities.  And thanks for confirming your lack of a sense of humor-you know, we raised $14,000+ for Cancer Research in that one event.

What have you done for your fellow human beings lately?  I mean, besides the snark that you seem to think is funny.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

Well, if that's how you feel about yourself.  Should try some of those 'self-help' books to help you with your insecurities.  And thanks for confirming your lack of a sense of humor-you know, we raised $14,000+ for Cancer Research in that one event.

What have you done for your fellow human beings lately?  I mean, besides the snark that you seem to think is funny.

I appreciate your disingenuous suggestion.  If I could reciprocate.  Maybe try not calling people liars and going out of your way to make them feel like shit.  I see your peanut gallery has given you a thumbs up.  Typical

Comment removed for CoC violations [ph] so Cancer is a good start. 

What if I told you that I've traveled all over the country providing information to high risk individuals, consumers, and health care professionals about health topics and products so that they could make educated decisions about their health or advise and discuss with their patients the best treatment or medicine for them.  How about if I told you I've worked with the World Health Organization on developing modules about food safety, clean water and malaria and launched campaigns to train PAHO representatives in their country so they could disseminate the information to their communities.  Let's be honest.....You'd probably call me a liar so why bother.  Plus I've already documented what I do in my immediate community but I'm probably lying about that too.

My mother is a cancer survivor (breast cancer) so I will thank you for your efforts. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

No liberal would think of retreating to their mothers womb.  After all it's the place of the leading cause of death besides natural causes. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

"Today that POS signed away women's rights..."

No he didn't. That's just your hysterics. He signed a bill canceling an Obama regulation about federal funding of abortions. Boo hoo. This very important "right" to have tax money pay for your mistakes only existed recently.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Cerenkov - Tax money DOESN'T and NEVER has paid for abortion services.  PLEASE use some of those smart brain cells.  I know you have them.  

What it does do is give the States permission to dictate who gets what services and when.  So there will definitely be a system of intimidation and dictation to service providers.  It will be made pretty clear what the States "aka" as the crazy fringe right to lifers expect these service providers to do and NOT do.  If they don't fall in line they won't be granted reimbursement of federal funds.

I swear I don't know why you men hate women so much.  I'm pretty sure most of you have mothers and if memory serves me I think you also have sisters.  It's not about abortion rights it's about healthcare and the right to choose.  You'll never understand because you aren't a woman and have never been considered a second class citizen.  Do you know even now when women go to open a checking account or buy a car they are peppered with questions like "Will you husband be on the account", "Will your husband be co-signing"?   Like women aren't capable of making the decision by themselves or aren't able to support themselves.  I bet you've NEVER had someone ask you whether your wife would be co-signing or arriving soon to help poor little Cerenkov make the difficult decision about which car to purchase.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Sully liberal argument. If the feds fund a facility that performs abortions, they are funding abortion. It's just a shell game with siloed budgets. I believe this has been pointed out here before. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

"I bet you've NEVER had someone ask you whether your wife would be co-signing or arriving soon to help poor little Cerenkov make the difficult decision about which car to purchase."

Both times I bought a house, the bank asked if my spouse would be a co-signer. To do otherwise would be negligent. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

Tax money DOESN'T and NEVER has paid for abortion services.

Why does the right always reach for that lie of a statement? Out of all of the services Planned Parenthood provides less the 3% are abortions and those are paid for with private donations and private donations only. The other 97% are basic women's health care such as breast exams, pap smears, contraceptive services, pregnancy health checks, etc. For a great many women they are the only source of health care they have. The only one. Also the simple fact is that if the government pulls funding for Planned Parenthood then fewer poor women will have access to contraceptive services, thereby causing more unwanted pregnancies and of course more abortions. The truth is Planned Parenthood PREVENTS more abortions.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

You obviously don't understand how money works or have never run a business. If you give someone xxx amount of dollars on the condition that they don't spend it on something, than all they do is use that money to pay for other things, thus freeing up other money to pay for the "banned" use. Money is fungible. It's not complicated to understand that tax dollars subsidize abortion.

Answer this simple question. If the hundreds of millions of tax dollars that are given to the billion dollar business that is planned parenthood were taken away, would the price of abortion go up or stay the same?

3% are abortions and those are paid for with private donations and private donations only

You fall for anything. They get that 3% by counting giving a condom to someone as a individual service. Go in a for an abortion and get a condom, and it counts a two separate services etc etc... It's amazing how easily some people can be manipulated by numbers. 

Abortions generate a majority of their non-taxpayer generated revenue. And it doesn't come from "donations." It's the profit center of the business. 

If caring about women's health is what mattered, the government could give hundreds of millions of tax dollars to clinics that administer mammograms and other useful things. 

Planned Parenthood is a taxpayer funded abortion factory, and it's proponents are too dishonest to admit the truth. I guess even abortionists are embarrassed to admit to what they do. Who knew they had a sense of shame?

They don't care about providing actual health care, they care about Planned parenthood' original mission of basically aborting minority babies and other races WASPs don't feel deserve to live.  It's how eugenics survived into the 21st century. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

The pro-life, pro-gun, pro-war, pro-torture, anti/ health care, anti-environment hypocrites stop in to say, in the words of George Carlin ... "If you're pre-born you're good, if you're pre-school you're fucked."

What stupidity would close down places that provide cancer screening for women? If all life matters, while I agree that both pro-life and pro-choice factions are hypocritical, the pro-life faction is actually pro-birth ... not caring at all about doing anything for humanity after it leaves the womb.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Weak, irrelevant argument. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Actually, your three word comment is the weak, irrelevant non-argument.

Addressed not one word of content and posted a dismissive nothing ... That your equally feckless friends will love ...

... Because their similarly feckless expressions won't be lonely.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

"...the pro-life faction is actually pro-birth ... not caring at all about doing anything for humanity after it leaves the womb..."

Your bullshit, broad brush, hyperbolic  comment wasn't worth serious discussion.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

The USUAL dismissive comment from one of the usual dismissive commentators.

Why come to a discussion forum when you lack either the knowledge, ability or inclination to discuss the content?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Project much?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Another dismissive comment.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

More projection. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

speaking of feckless expressions....your whole post was pretty much just that, an arrogant condescending talking down to those you disagree with.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

A sure sign that a right wing zeal without knowledge individual has been handed his ass, is when his insecurity and frustration and inability to give a viable rebuttal to the ass-hander, then calls the ass-hander "arrogant and condescending".

The usuals have come to go there every time they encounter actual intelligent commentary, which, when they aren't talking to one another, IS every time!

If being arrogant and condescending separates me from those who call me those things ...

... I urge them to keep calling me those things.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

not caring at all about doing anything for humanity after it leaves the womb.

Life is tough & then you die ... There sure is a lot of humanity that has "left the womb" . Were you planning on helping those billions ?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  Petey Coober   7 years ago

Life is tough & then you die ... There sure is a lot of humanity that has "left the womb" . Were you planning on helping those billions ?

That comment is so ridiculous that it defies being answered … and it's your usual.

I help all that i can and I never hesitate to help friends and personal acquaintances who need a hand.

Your question is kind of off-the-wall. 

But clarify your comment; are you implying that if one cannot help every human being who has left the womb, that one shouldn't be advocating helping anyone?

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

are you implying that if one cannot help every human being who has left the womb, that one shouldn't be advocating helping anyone?

No . But you were implying that you should help HUMANITY , not just your acquaintances . How many billions is that ?!

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

PJ, you misspelled some words.  Here, let me help you:

The right have been bullied and pushed to the breaking point by the left for so long that they've finally had enough and are giving it back ten fold.  

This is what happens when you force people into a corner.  They lash out and will fight to the death.  Americans voted into Office someone outside the establishment, someone who is the exact opposite of what this country has been represented by for 8 long terrible years.  You guys wanted that lying pathetic example of a human being (Hillary) as the President then you get to deal with the backlash.  

Today the POTUS rolled back more of that dipshit Obamacare and he did it because he's an AMERICAN.    

There.  Fixed it for ya.  You're welcome.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    7 years ago

How is that haters think the people they hate are actually the haters?

As a veteran black conservative Tea Party activist with eight years and 500 Tea Party rallies under my belt, I can testify that our side does not behave as rude, crude, and violent liberals behave."

Look at all the Tea Party love.

Bet ya' a cup of coffee and a bagel that some SFB flags this.

More tomorrow … there are way too many to fit into one comment box.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Maybe Barney will express outrage at these racist photos. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Classics all. I love the one where the sign calls him a "Niggar". Proving that racists are too stupid to be racists. Dumb asses.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

IMG_6972.JPG

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Where did you ever find that picture of the winner of the Tea Party Spelling B? That guy came the closest to spelling any of the contest words correctly.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

I hate to admit this, but it is a picture of a protest that took place in Kentucky about 5 years ago...  UGH!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

Ya gotta love irony. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

A perfect depiction! Especially the "It's kind of impotent part!"

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

You had a large collection on your hard drive, didn't you?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    7 years ago

Some of my earliest memories were of the leftists burning and looting Detroit and driving the conservative population out of the city. The problem is now they ran out of other people's money and the place is a ghetto. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

Now they are trying to drive conservatives out of the whole state of California.  The middle class flight and small business flight from the state is slowly doing to it what happened to Detroit.  

Krishna
Professor Expert

Hopper prevailed but the artists still had to give their permission for the songs to be used in the film.

“All of those songs had been hits in their own genres and had been released,” Fonda recalled in the  Daily Camera . “When we got it all together and realized that was the soundtrack, we had to show it to all the different bands. Of course, they all gave us their permission. We gave everybody $1,000 for their cut. It was so cool showing it to Bob Dylan. I think he was the last one.”

“I thought it would be so cool if the movie ended with Dylan’s ‘It’s Alright Ma,’” Hopper told  Sabotage Times . “The problem was Dylan didn’t like  Easy Rider  or the song so much. He thought the track was pretentious and he had a real problem with the end of my movie: ‘You can’t end it like that! Peter should go back and blow those guys away.’”

Dylan would only allow “It’s Alright Ma” to be used if McGuinn performed it. Dylan told Hopper he had one other condition, an idea that would become the film’s theme. “He said I could use it as long as I didn’t play it over the end credits: ‘Man, it’s depressing enough as it is.’ Then he did something amazing. He got out a pen and paper and started to write: ‘ The river flows / It flows to the sea / Wherever that river flows / That’s where I want to be. Flow river, flow .’ He then handed it over to me and said, ‘Give this to McGuinn, he’ll know what to do with it.’ So Roger McGuinn from the Byrds added his magic to it and there it was: ‘The Ballad of Easy Rider.’”

Krishna
Professor Expert

One of the groundbreaking aspects of  Easy Rider  is its music. Hollywood soundtracks until then were usually an instrumental background score or a collection of songs written specifically for a film. And the previous year’s  The Graduate  included a handful of  Simon & Garfunkel  songs to spotlight the protagonist’s alienation.

Easy Rider  instead used contemporary rock songs – many already hits – as its soundtrack, a technique pioneered in 1955’s  Blackboard Jungle . That film helped make  Bill Haley  and His Comets’ “Rock Around the Clock” a monster hit.

"Monster hit" was an understatement. In fact, it was YUGE!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    7 years ago

Intermission

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

OK Six, which Pink Floyd song do you think the researcher was thinking of when he named this loud shrimp after Pink Floyd?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Intermission is over.  Now back to the movie!!!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

I don't really think I was born to be wild. It just sort of happened. Laugh

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Great movie-- fantastic soundtrack!

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Great movie-- fantastic soundtrack!

The Story of the Groundbreaking ‘Easy Rider’ Soundtrack

Read More:  The Story of the Groundbreaking 'Easy Rider' Soundtrack

For classic movie moments, it’s hard to beat Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper as they roar down the highway on chopped Harleys at the start of  Easy Rider . The scene is propelled by  Steppenwolf ’s hard rock anthem “Born to Be Wild.” The explosive pairing of image and sound pulls the audience into a wild road trip across the south and southwest.

Krishna
Professor Expert

The film follows Wyatt, aka “Captain America,” (played by Fonda) and his friend Billy (Hopper), who just made a major drug sale. With the money hidden in the gas tank of Wyatt’s bike, the pair travel from Los Angeles to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras, then head to Florida to retire. Along the way they meet hippies, rednecks and George Hanson (played by Jack Nicholson), a hard-drinking lawyer who joins them.

One of the groundbreaking aspects of  Easy Rider  is its music. Hollywood soundtracks until then were usually an instrumental background score or a collection of songs written specifically for a film. And the previous year’s  The Graduate  included a handful of  Simon & Garfunkel  songs to spotlight the protagonist’s alienation.

Easy Rider  instead used contemporary rock songs – many already hits – as its soundtrack, a technique pioneered in 1955’s  Blackboard Jungle . That film helped make  Bill Haley  and His Comets’ “Rock Around the Clock” a monster hit.

Krishna
Professor Expert

The  Easy Rider  soundtrack was a powerhouse collection of songs that included “The Pusher” by Steppenwolf, the acid rocker “If 6 Was 9″ by the  Jimi Hendrix  Experience and the  Band ’s enigmatic “The Weight,” which was included in the movie but covered by the group Smith on the album due to contractual issues.

Audiences were introduced to quirky tunes like “If You Want to Be a Bird” by the Holy Modal Rounders and Fraternity of Man’s “Don’t Bogart Me.” The Electric Prunes contributed “Kyrie Eleison,” a psychedelic take on religious music.

The  Byrds ’ “Wasn’t Born to Follow” was also included, and their leader  Roger McGuinn  performed  Bob Dylan ’s “It’s Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)” as well as the only song written for the movie, “The Ballad of Easy Rider.”

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    7 years ago

The sheer stupidity of this seed-- plus the asinine comments of most of the participants in this discussion-- is why more people don't join this site. 

DUH!

sixpick
Professor Quiet

Krishna
Professor Expert

Too many people have only looked at life from one side-- up until now.

Will that narrow POV continue...?

(Only time will tell).

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Although Judy Collins was one of the musicians who sang that song, it was written and originally sung by Joni Mitchell.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

That's right Buzz.  I didn't even think of that when I put it up.  Joni Mitchell did a lot of great songs.  Here is one of my favorites.

In fact all of the songs on that album were great.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

I didn't TRY to be a good friend of Joni's. I WAS the first friend she had in Toronto when she first arrived there in 1964 - I got her her first gig in Ontario, and we remained friends for years. There is a story to that.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

Wish I could have been there with all of them.  I was tied up. LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    7 years ago

The Story of the Groundbreaking ‘Easy Rider’ Soundtrack

Read More:  The Story of the Groundbreaking 'Easy Rider' Soundtrack  |

(Cont'd):

The release of  Easy Rider  on July 14, 1969, marked a revolution in Hollywood filmmaking.  Easy Rider  was directed by Hopper and produced by Fonda, two of the era’s rebellious young filmmakers who chose to work outside the studio system.

The film follows Wyatt, aka “Captain America,” (played by Fonda) and his friend Billy (Hopper), who just made a major drug sale. With the money hidden in the gas tank of Wyatt’s bike, the pair travel from Los Angeles to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras, then head to Florida to retire. Along the way they meet hippies, rednecks and George Hanson (played by Jack Nicholson), a hard-drinking lawyer who joins them.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

It was a great movie Krishna.  I haven't seen it in a long time, but have seen it several times and never get tired of it.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    7 years ago

I'm right and you do a poor job of speaking for me

I'm expressing what I believe the right is saying because the policies that have been adopted, promoted and implemented support my impression of this war against women.    

If you don't want your beliefs misconstrued then I suggest you don't hire and defend the public servants that are attacking women.  

I can't repeat this enough:  It doesn't matter what you say, it matters what people hear.  If someone isn't hearing the right message than the message is wrong.

I don't want my money going to support anything religious.  I don't want my money going to support anything that decimates the environment.  I don't want my money going to support one race/gender over another.  I don't want my money going to support tax breaks to big "for profit" companies.  

The reality of the situation is that there are too many disparities in the current system that we are forced to provide subsidies because of how the myth of the "trickle down economics" has crippled the economic balance.  

That's what I believe.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

The true myth is that socialism or progressive political ideology does anything good for society at large.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    7 years ago

Closing article of lack of adequate moderation by the seeder. This article has turned into nothing more than mudslinging.