╌>

Everything Is Caught On Video Nowadays - Watch A Woman Try To Burn A House Down With Someone Inside

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  15 comments

Everything Is Caught On Video Nowadays - Watch A Woman Try To Burn A House Down With Someone Inside

Just another day on planet earth, or in this case, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 

No word on what happened after the video ends. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

I hope somebody goes to jail. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

I'd say that's inevitable at this point.

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    7 years ago

It was a boarding house. One 72 year old man was killed despite the attempts of neighbors to rescue him. The woman was caught. She was angry at her boyfriend.....who did not not live there. Go figure.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

That's sad. It appeared in the video that the neighbors or bystanders were able to get into the house in time to rescue anyone inside. 

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Except one 72 year old man;

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee police said Sunday, June 18th a woman caught on camera setting fire to a home near 12th and Wright on Friday is now in custody. The case against the 39-year-old woman will be presented to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office in the coming days.

The family of the woman on Saturday urged her to turn herself in.

The arson near 12th and Wright left a 72-year-old man dead, and the video shows a woman was forced to run from the flames . - Source

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

I was not questioning what you said, I just said it is sad because the video gave me the impression they had gotten into the house before the fire spread too far. It's my fault for jumping to conclusions. 

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent

It would seem a few of your fellow democratic liberals do nothing but jump to conclusions too. Anyone who disagrees with them has now become the enemy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

I know you are progressive and I hardly consider you a political enemy of mine. 

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent

I don't know what I am anymore. All I know is that I consider the ideology coming from both the left and right to be toxic beyond measure.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

The country will either , broadly, go left , right , or to the center. At that point the center becomes an ideology itself. 

I have always believed that we have a two party nation. There are "wings" within the parties ( Sanders wing, Clinton wing) and a spectrum of ideology within the parties. One element tugs the Democrats to the left and one element tugs them to the corporate side. I lean with the more progressive side on many issues and with the centrists on others. When it's all said and done, I will vote for the Democrat over the Republican because it is better for the nation that we have a more liberal government than a more conservative one. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

I know they both suck but one sucks less than the other one. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

In Michigan arson of an occupied dwelling is 20 to life and you must serve the full 20 years before you can be considered for parole. 40 years if someone died.

Then of course there is the charge of attempted murder for every person who was in the dwelling who survived.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    7 years ago

That lady flat out knew she had 20 cell phones pointed in her direction, and cared not one freaking bit. 

I will say this, though:  I was expecting another cell phone video filled with background laughter and jocularity while something tragic was happening.  Needless to say...humbled, I am.  Those boys were very brave in their attempt, and I hope it is recognized in some public manner. 

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

This is horrendous.  I have to question, however, the person videoing this, probably,  suspected that something was amiss, so, why didn't this person try to intervene?  You see a person get out of a car with a gas can...go to the window...pour it in and you do nothing,  Still filming while the flames engulf the house and a young woman runs out, but you keep on filming.  Unbelievable!