╌>

Donald Trump Is The Most Unpopular President In History After Six Months In Office

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  14 comments

Donald Trump Is The Most Unpopular President In History After Six Months In Office

Somehow , some people think this is not worthy of being "news".

I see that a thread I wanted to comment on is closed, so I will make my comment here and hope the other thread reopens.

There is a clash of civilizations going on in America, between the cultists who are desperately trying to "normalize" the most unqualified president in American history , and the other 65% of us.

I saw the word "pettiness" used.  What is "petty" about opposing someone who degrades the presidency and embarrasses the nation just about every time he opens his mouth. The country is in a crisis.

ABC /Washington Post poll today puts Trump's approval rating at 36%, the worst ever (after six months in office) since the approval rating began after WWII.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Did anyone see what Trump said about "infinity" when he had the great astronaut Buzz Aldrin standing next to him? Google it.  The man is a buffoon.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Did anyone see what Trump said about "infinity" when he had the great astronaut Buzz Aldrin standing next to him? Google it.  The man is a buffoon.

I did.  I had to add some numbers to the upper end of my 1-10 doof scale so I could more accurately grade Trump's latest ding-dongery.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

I brought this up two weeks ago, nobody seemed to care.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    7 years ago

ABC-WSJ ‘bad’ Trump poll has +12 Democrat oversample

July 16, 2017

The media is giddy. An ABC-Wall Street Journal poll came out showing Trump with the “lowest” approval rating after six months in office. Only Trump, Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton have been under 50% approval after six months. Only problem is, this poll is skewed, just like the election polls, with a +12 Democrat over-sample. That’s where you get your “lower” approval numbers. Hillary Clinton beat Trump by over 4 million votes in California. You take away that state and Trump won the popular vote. Let’s assume an electorate of D+1, not D+!2 in 2016, and the numbers in this poll are way difference. But credibility doesn’t matter to ABC or the Wall Street Journal.

NBC-WSJ 'bad' Trump poll has +12 Democrat oversample

Now today a WaPo/ABC poll comes out slamming the President.

A cursory review of this poll shows that it is of course totally slanted.

The percentage of voters polled included 35% Democrat, 35% Independent and another 7% that are neither Democrat or Independent. Only 23% of the poll participants identified themselves as Republican.

The poll included less than 25% Republicans. What a crock.

If the poll is corrected by 8-12 points to show actual Republican support in the country Trump would be at 50% approval or higher.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

When we looked at the polls being spread by the MSM on October 18th shortly before the 2016 election we stated they were biased. We also stated: Let’s face it NOBODY likes Hillary and NOBODY trusts Hillary.

Link

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Hillary Clinton beat Trump by over 4 million votes in California. You take away that state and Trump won the popular vote.

One of the stupidest arguments ever made by a sentinent being. And the polls weren't wrong about the election. The ABC poll ,which the idiot Trump said today was one of the worst last year, called the election with the margin of error. They had Clinton winning the popular vote by 4 points and she won by 2.

Saying that we can recalculate the popular vote into Trump's favor by discounting California is pure ignorance. Unfortunately being phenomenally ignorant doesn't stop these people , it seems to energize them.

In a national popular vote total every vote counts equally. It doesn't matter, at all, what state it comes from, and you can no more discount votes for Clinton from California than you can discount votes for Trump in any of the states that he won.  To say you can is sheer lunacy.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

No one cares about, or tries to win, the national popular vote. Its like Claiming to win a football game because your team got more first downs.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy   7 years ago

Tell Sixpick then. And Trump.

Hillary Clinton beat Trump by over 4 million votes in California. You take away that state and Trump won the popular vote.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Yep.

There aren't enough elites and illegals to win an election yet.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

Sometimes I wonder which is a worse face to show the world, the disparaged POTUS or the public disparaging of him.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

disparaged POTUS

Disparaged?  You make it sound like he is an innocent victim.

I would call him a plague.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

You can call him whatever you want. He's YOUR toothache, not mine.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

We didn't miss the toothache.  We only missed the bullet.