╌>

Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family to Receive $3,120/Month Reward From PA

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  7 years ago  •  15 comments

Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family to Receive $3,120/Month Reward From PA

Omar al-Abed

The family of Omar al-Abed, the knife-wielding Palestinian terrorist who brutally murdered three members of the Salomon family at Shabbat dinner on Friday, will enjoy a generous payment from the Palestinian Authority (PA) for the killing of Jews.

As a result of the PA’s program to pay Palestinians who commit terror attacks—sometimes termed the “Pay-for-Slay-Program”—the al-Abed family is expected to receive a monthly lifetime salary of $3,120, Liel Leibovitz reported Sunday for Tablet Magazine . This sum is typically given to terrorists sentenced to 30 years or more in prison.

The Palestinian Authority “uses the money it receives from, among other sources, American tax payers to handsomely compensate the killers of Jews. Because the payment is commensurate with the length of the terrorist’s jail sentence, and because the sentence grows heftier the more Jews the terrorist kills, the al-Abeds will be richly rewarded for Omar’s murderous spree,” Leibovitz observed. “Just for comparison, an average Palestinian engineer earns about $1,300 per month.”

Salomon home after Omar al-Abed murdered three members of the family on July 21.

Leibovitz’s assessment follows reports that the PA increased its spending on salaries to terrorists and their families in 2017. Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reported Wednesday that payments to jailed terrorists increased 13%, from 488 million shekels ($135 million) in 2016 to 550 million shekels ($158 million) this year. The overall 2017 budget for payments to terrorists and their families amounts to 1.237 billion shekels ($355 million).

The PA’s latest budget also shows that payments to the families of “martyrs,” often terrorists who have killed Israelis, increased by 4% from 660 million shekels ($183 million) in 2016 to 687 million shekels ($197 million) in 2017.

This revelation comes as Israel deals with rising tension over the placement of metal detectors on Temple Mount following a July 14 terrorist attack  there that killed two Israeli police officers. The crisis has already claimed the lives of the Salomons and wounded numerous others, including an Israeli Arab bus driver  who was mistaken for a Jew and a member of the Israeli embassy staff in Jordan.

The crisis at the Temple Mount—the holiest site in Judaism and one of the holiest in Islam—has been fueled by incitement from Palestinian leaders, who have strongly objected to the installation of metal detectors at the complex. Notably, metal detectors were already present at the Mughrabi gate—the only entrance to the Temple Mount that non-Muslims are permitted to use–and at sensitive religious sites from Mecca  to the Vatican . At all of the four entrances to the Western Wall Plaza, worshipers and visitors are also required to walk through metal detectors.

The new outbreak over the Temple Mount controversy is only the latest in a long series of incitement by Palestinian leaders and officials associated with the Waqf, the Islamic authority that administers the complex. Mahmoud Abbas vowed in 2015 that Palestinians would not allow Jews’ “filthy feet” on Temple Mount, while a teacher at the Al-Aqsa Mosque school said Jews who visit the Temple Mount are “monkeys and pigs.” One Temple Mount preacher called “to annihilate the Jews,” and another implored his followers to “slaughter Jews.” Palestinian officials have also frequently denied  the well-documented Jewish connection to the Temple Mount.

This narrative feeds into a wider problem of incitement among Palestinian leaders and society as a whole. This year, Norway demanded that Palestinians return funding for a women’s youth center named after a terrorist that killed 37 Israelis, 13 of whom were children.

Jew hatred is found to have been taught in schools and spread in textbooks , including those sponsored by the international community. Moreover, PA television regularly  airs interviews with children who aspire to become “martyrs,” or terrorists killed while carrying out an attack against Jews. Following the brutal murder of the Solomon family, Palestinians in the Gaza Strip took to the streets and celebrated the bloodshed.

~Link~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oOkMEoucNzE/WGQRwjfqAbI/AAAAAAABCck/cj73SOhE4dcKvegm1Lc0fZJ7PKxXdMsyQCLcB/s1600/backstabbing.jpg

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Except this has nothing to do with the current state of affairs. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

The terrorists wish to thank those who provide "Humanitarian" aid to the Palestinian Authority, so that they can receive their payments for slaughtering innocent people.  IMO all taxpayers in the countries that send aid to the Palestinians are complicit in the murder and terrorism they carry out.

It breaks my heart that I have to pay taxes on my Canada Pension.  I would not have minded so much if Harper were still Prime Minister because at least he was solidly supportive of Israel, but this little boy fucking asshole Prime Minister Trudeau that is in control now - there is no doubt whom HE supports:

PMJustinTrudeauwishesCanadasMuslimcommunityEidMubarakindialivetoday.jpg

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

Can you believe this?

IMO the people of Canada should cancel Trudeau's citizenship and deport him to a Muslim country.

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch    7 years ago

Dear Friends Sixpick and Buzz: These acts of terror are war crimes, pure and simple.

So is the practice of using civilians as human shields.

Where is The Hague in all this?

The U.N.?

Why has there been no accountability of the P. A. and other middle eastern players for paying murderers and their families?

They are more complicit than tax payers in the free world who fund payments to rogue nations without their consent.

They motivate slaughter.

We tax payers weren't asked about funding them, and we do not agree with it.

At long last, has the world not yet learned to stop spilling Jewish blood because it feels good?

Enoch, Just Shaking My Head At All This.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Enoch   7 years ago

The UN supports this, Enoch. They are run by thugs. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

"IMO all taxpayers in the countries that send aid to the Palestinians are complicit in the murder and terrorism they carry out."

Buzz, How can you blame all taxpayers?  It's not like we get much of a say in what the government does with my money once they have it.  As such, you are also to blame for accepting your Canadian Pension with the taxes that are pulled out and used by the Canadian Government.

We all know that the U.S. Government (Under President Obama) and the current Canadian Government is wrong headed in it's thinking, policies and support for the Palestinian Terror Network current operating in Jordan.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

We all know that the U.S. Government (Under President Obama) and the current Canadian Government is wrong headed in it's thinking, policies and support for the Palestinian Terror Network current operating in Jordan.

Nothing has changed under the current administration yet, Gary.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

I SAID it breaks my heart that I am unavoidably complicit in the murder of innocent Jews and Israelis (The Israeli guards at the Temple Mount were Druze, not Jews) by paying my taxes. I need my pension for financial survival, but at least I am aware of my compiicity, and deeply regret it.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    7 years ago

Disgusting

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

I know some would not like to look at the political aspect of this, but it is hard for some of us to see it without its political ramifications.  The photo of Trudeau and the photo of Obama.

http://www.asiantribune.com/files/images/Barak%20Obama5.preview.jpg

Trudeau rewarding murder with money and Obama sending money to the Palestinian Authority his last half day in office.  Although Snopes will do its usual apologetic job and say the money was already allotted by Congress, there were those who wanted to put a hold on it, but he squeezed it in during his last minutes in office.  Also the UN vote was done when no one could do anything about it.

I think Trump froze the funds and I know the UK froze their funds several months before Trump came into office from the Palestinian Authority.

It's no different than any of the other crap we're seeing now.  We have evidence about Hillary's email, the DNC, pay for play and collusion between the DNC and a foreign country, yet we center all our attention on Trump for over a year without any evidence. 

UK freezes $30m in Palestinian aid over salaries for terrorists

October 7, 2016

The British government’s Department for International Development has reportedly frozen part of its aid to the Palestinian Authority over concerns the aid was being used to fund salaries for convicted Palestinian terrorists.

The move is pending an investigation into the practice, the Sun daily reported .

The Palestinian Authority’s leaders are open about their policy of providing salaries and other benefits to Palestinian prisoners in Israeli prisons, including those convicted by Israeli civil courts of murder and terrorism, as well as to their families if they are killed while carrying out their attacks.

But the PA says that since 2014, these funds have been paid through the Palestine Liberation Organization, not the PA’s own budget, and so are not drawn from foreign donor governments’ development grants. Critics note that the heads of the PA and PLO are the same individuals, and insist the PLO uses PA funds for the payments

Continue Reading

My question is why would we send anything to them as long as they continue this act?  They say this money isn't being used for the salaries, but the way I see it, if they didn't have this money maybe they would spend the money they are spending on humanitarian aid.  Good luck with that one.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    7 years ago

I'd love to hear how the Palestinian apologists here justify this bounty on Jews.

We should immediately cease all "humanitarian" aid to the Palestinian terrorist government. 

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Dear Friend Cerenkov: Agreed.

E.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Enoch   7 years ago

Cerenkov,

While I totally agree, there has been no change with the current administration. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

Oh, I concur. I blame Trump as much as Obama for this issue. And their predecessors.